Helping a Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

He slithered out of the flimsy robe, revealing his nude body.

"Eat, eat," he urged, reaching for Mark's erection.

"How can I when you're, oh!" Mark groaned as DeeDee easily took all seven inches into his throat.

Mark did avail himself of razor and toothbrush then joined DeeDee in the shower. They fucked in the shower then DeeDee lovingly sponged him clean.

"I see you tonight?" DeeDee asked at the door.

Mark smiled down at the little beauty, hair still wet from their shower, no make up on, dressed in only silky robe.

"Seminar at Trauma Center tonight," he said. "Gets out, usually about nine, nine thirty."

"I'll have a little something; I assume you're going to be hungry?" DeeDee said

"Little, I mean, they give us a couple of sandwiches but it really doesn't..." Mark agreed.

"See you tonight, Baby," DeeDee said, pulled him down for a kiss, and then shooed him out the door.

All day long, Jenny, his nurse, and Jamie, his receptionist teased him about being in a good mood. Mark just smiled, offering no comment.

As for DeeDee, she hummed to herself as he piddled around the house. At noon, he stopped and fixed himself a light lunch. The spoon was halfway to his mouth, when he realized it had been months since he'd eaten a lunch.

He'd only eaten breakfasts because Daddy always insisted that they eat a hearty breakfast. Lunches, particularly in the last months of his life had been light, usually soup and a fruit salad. Dinners, DeeDee only ate dinners when he remembered to eat.

"No wonder I'm losing weight," he said aloud and slurped the soup.

He giggled, thinking that Daddy would have lightly slapped him on the back of the head for slurping. He smiled and again slurped the soup until the soup was all gone.

For Mark, the seminar droned on and on and finally the meeting was concluded.

"Whoa, buddy, got a hot date?" Dr. James Jamison, a fellow General Practitioner joked as Mark beat a hasty retreat.

He was joking; he was more than sure that Mark was gay.

"Yes I do; pretty little red head," Mark said back, pushing the button for the elevator.

"Red... Lucky bastard," James said. "Where'd you meet her?"

"Husband was a patient of mine, passed away few months back," Mark admitted and stepped off the elevator.

"Well, how about that?" James said to no one in particular as Mark ran for his car.

In his bathroom, DeeDee gave himself a second enema. After releasing the soapy water into the commode, he used three fingers and liberally lubricated his anus with petroleum jelly, then pulled on thong panties, corset, thigh high stockings, and four inch pumps.

He peered out the window as headlights swept past the wall and squeaked happily as a car pulled into the driveway.

He smiled and pulled the Eggs Benedict from the oven, set the plate on the table and poured a glass of pineapple and grapefruit juice.

"Hi, Baby," he said, swinging the door open for a smiling Dr. Mark Farbacher.

"Hi Sweetie Pie," Mark agreed, looking at the sexy little red head.

"Come on, I hope Eggs Benedict is all right," DeeDee murmured, ushering him to the kitchen.

"Perfect," Mark agreed.

"Now, tell me all about your day," DeeDee murmured, standing behind him, rubbing his neck and shoulders.

"Not much to..." Mark said, cutting into the poached egg.

"I've been playing with my little pussy all day," DeeDee whispered into his ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck me."

He giggled as Mark hurriedly wolfed down his meal.

"No, no, right here," DeeDee urged, pulling Mark to the leather couch.

He dropped his panties to the floor, pulled his knees up to his small breasts and sighed happily as Mark slid into him.

"Oh, that's it, Baby, fuck me," he groaned, eyes tightly shut as Mark thrust into him. "Give it to me good."

Epilogue

"Hi, I'm Dr. Farbacher," Mark said, extending his hand to the distinguished looking African American male.

"And I'm Donald Pellichet," Donald said easily, shaking the offered hand firmly.

"Look familiar," Mark mused, looking at Jenny's chart.

"I was David Glasspool's attorney," Donald said. "And now I'm Derek's attorney."

"Derek, Der... OH! You mean DeeDee!" Mark said.

"Yes, DeeDee," Donald smiled.

"Anyway, he was in my office the other day, going over some things and I happened to mention that it'd been a while since I'd had a physical," Donald said as Mark did the preliminary examination.

"Man your age ought to have one at least once a year," Mark agreed.

"And Der... DeeDee tells me he's been seeing this wonderful doctor," Donald agreed

"Did, huh?" Mark said, drawing a vial of blood quickly.

"Uh huh, listen," Donald said, holding the wad of cotton gauze to the puncture mark. "DeeDee's kind of, well, I'd really hate it if DeeDee was to get hurt."

"Noticed the other day he wasn't wearing his rings any more," Mark said, slipping on a pair of latex gloves.

"Saw that too," Donald agreed, already wincing as Mark got out a small tube of lubricant.

"So went out last night to Babbage's, bought this ring," Mark said and probed Donald's prostate gland.

"Uh huh," Donald grunted.

"Plan to take DeeDee to Manny's, says that's our place," Mark smiled.

"Best salsa anywhere," Donald agreed.

"Then plan to ask him to marry me," Mark finished.

He stood up and offered Donald his hand.

"Still worried I might hurt DeeDee?" he asked.

"No, no I'm not," Donald agreed, shaking the offered hand.

DeeDee wore an elegant pink gown and Mark wore a dark grey suit.

Even though his father was out of prison, DeeDee did not ask him to give him away at the simple ceremony, did not invite him.

A smiling Donald Pellichet did the honors of walking up the aisle with DeeDee. Ethel's mother, Janette Youngblood, Donald's guest at the wedding, teased Donald about the quick little kiss of gratitude that DeeDee gave him.

"Like them red heads, do you?" she asked, indicating her own straw colored hair.

"Actually, got a thing for blondes," Donald admitted.

Derek and Mark exchanged rings, and then kissed solemnly when the minister bade them to do so.

Stepping out of the Maryland chapel, DeeDee shivered as a brisk wind blew in from the bay.

It had been cold the day he married Daddy. He looked up as another breeze buffeted him.

"I still love you, Daddy," she mouthed up to the sky, touching her belly where the butterfly tattoo now bore the word 'Mark' above it.

The End.

*****

Author's Note:

I write these stories for my enjoyment; I post them here for your pleasure.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Yes, I need an Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's stupid shit.

Yes, I suck.

And you have a nice day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers