Helping a Friend

Story Info
A night by the hot tub leads to some hot action for Jill.
4k words
4.19
101.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was very unhappy with her home life. Mark worked all day and most evenings and seemed to have little time to spend with her. Their love life after 15 years of marriage was fairly nonexistent these days. Mark didn't seem to notice her anymore, but when the moment came he didn't last long and quickly rolled off leaving her frustrated.

Jill confided in her best friend Jackie, Jackie knew something was wrong and wasn't surprised when Jill eventually gave her the details. "Sounds like you need a change of scenery," Jackie said. "Why don't you both come over to ours tomorrow night, I'll get John to cook on the BBQ and we'll have a few drinks and you can stay over in the spare room. It will do Mark good to get away from his work for once."

"Yeah, you're right," Jill said and would tell mark the plan when she returned home. Mark wasn't impressed really, he didn't fancy a night away from home, but after some encouragement from Jill he reluctantly agreed.

They arrived, Mark was tired and in a bad mood, he didn't want to be here and didn't fancy spending an evening listening to lectures from Jackie. He consoled himself with the beer that was on offer and a good number of steaks from the grill. They sat outside by the tub relaxing in the warm evening sun, Mark was feeling sleepy as he tried not to listen too hard to the girls conversation.

John was watching Mark fall asleep and laughed, "We must be good company," he said.

"Sorry," Mark said, "I'm just a little tired."

"Why don't you go for a lie down for a bit," said Jackie, "the spare bed is ready for you."

Mark thought about it and after dropping off for a few seconds he decided to leave, "wake me up in a bit," he said on the way into the house.

Jill was a little pissed that he had actually gone inside, the whole idea of him coming over was so they could spend some time together as a couple, now he had left her alone. John could see she was angry and left the girls alone for a while, taking a sneaky glance of her leg that escaped through the slit in her long skirt as he passed by. Jill always dressed conservatively, always covering up her body and hardly showing any skin, John had only seen an occasional leg and her cleavage once in all the years they had known each other.

"Let's go for a dip in the tub," Jackie said after John had left.

"Oh I can't," she said, "I don't even own a swimming costume."

"I know, but don't let that stop you."

"I'm not getting naked, John may see me."

"Oh he's probably watching TV. It's just the two of us," Jackie said, standing up and stripping off her clothes down to her underwear. "Come on, it's getting chilly out here, but it'll be nice and warm in there."

Jackie walked over the tub and climbed in, her pale blue underwear turning dark as she disappeared below the bubbling water. Jill looked around nervously, wondering if anyone would see her if she stripped off. Deciding to go for it she quickly pulled off the long shirt and loose fitting top, before kicking off her shoes and climbing into the tub next to Jackie. Dropping her body deep into the bubbling water to cover herself up.

John was watching from inside the house, he got a good view of Jill's body before she climbed into the water. "Why oh why have you been hiding that for all these years" he thought to himself.

Jill couldn't believe she was sat in a hot tub wearing just her underwear, the water around her felt good as she watched Jackie unsnap her bra and throw it onto the patio, her boobs now floating on top of the water.

Go on, John thought to himself, keen to see if she would follow Jackie's lead. Jill sat nervously in the water, wondering how she was going to get out and dry without anyone seeing her. "Nobody can see into the water, besides it's going dark now," Jackie said trying to coax Jill into removing her underwear.

Jill looked around again and unfastened her bra, placing it on the side of the tub. John grinned to himself and decided to go back into the garden to see what Jill would do, she couldn't get out of the tub without showing her body and if she stayed in the tub the chances of him seeing some flesh were pretty high.

He walked up close to the girls, "Room for one more?" he asked, causing Jill to visibly jump.

"Sure," said Jackie. Jill wasn't certain and didn't know where to look when John stripped off his t-shirt and climbed in next to her.

"Hmm, that's better," he said, sitting down in the warm water trying to catch a glimpse of Jill's topless body.

Jackie moved close to Jill, their bodies touching under the water. Jill jumped at the touch then relaxed a little as she felt Jackie hold onto her hand and move her hand up her arm to her neck. Jackie massaged her neck for a few minutes before she dropped her hand under the water and placed them on her bare boobs submerged in the water.

Jill's eyes flew open as she felt the touch, but she didn't pull away, instead she felt her body melt at Jackie's touch. It was the first time someone had touched her boobs in a long time and she enjoyed the feeling of being touched again. Jackie continued to caress her friend, her hands were all over her chest and legs. John moved closer and stood in front of Jill, his cock now hard in his shorts as he watched his wife massage Jill's body.

Jill opened her eyes to see his tented shorts in front of her, a sudden gasp exiting her body as she took in the sight before her. Jackie reached into her husband's shorts and fished out his cock, slowly stroking him in front of Jill.

Jill sat transfixed, normally she would have already run a mile at the erotic sight in front of her, but Jackie seemed to have flicked some switch inside her. "Can I see them?" John asked, bringing Jill back to earth with a bang. She stared at him and then at Jackie, before slowly rising out of the water and sitting on the side of the tub, her large boobs now on view for Jackie and John to see.

"Wow, they are beautiful," said John, "Can I?" he said holding out his hand towards her.

Jill's mind was reeling, John actually wanted to touch her boobs, she couldn't believe it when her head nodded and his hand moved closer. She moaned quietly as his hand made contact with her soft white skin, her hard nipples pressing into his rough hand.

"Oh Jill, they are great," John said, holding each of her tits in his hand.

Jill's heart was beating fast as John held her tightly, while Jackie continued to stroke his cock right in front of her. She felt a tingle in her pussy, something that hadn't happened for a few years as she was quickly turned on. Jackie pulled down Johns shorts and he stood out of them, throwing them onto the floor, he now stood naked in front of Jill. Jackie also removed her panties, throwing them onto John's shorts.

Jackie then climbed out and sat behind Jill, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, holding her tightly against her body, while taking hold of Jill's tits. "Take your panties off," she whispered into Jill's ear. Jill complied, her body seemed to be under their spell and she was loving the attention they were both giving her. Tonight she wasn't boring old Jill, she was Jill the cheating wife as her mind thought about letting John push his cock inside her.

Jackie guided her out of the water getting her to sit on the edge of the tub, her bare pussy now visible to John. Jackie managed to somehow get her legs between Jill's and pulled her legs apart slowly. Jill could have easily resisted if she wanted, but she was unwilling to do so, her body was theirs to do what they wanted. The thought of her being taken by John caused her pussy to tingle wildly.

John moved closer and leaned over Jill, pushing his head into her crotch, she felt fingers on her pussy and then a tongue lashing on her sensitive clit. She shuddered and came almost instantly from the first oral sex in many years. John continued his steady assault on her pussy, bringing a few cries of joy from Jill as she orgasmed a number of times.

John stood, his face was wet and shining with Jill's juices, then placed his large cock between her legs, Jill looked down but didn't move she wanted him, she wanted to be filled with a cock right now. She closed her eyes and leaned back into Jackie opening her legs as wide as she could, signalling to John that she was willing for him to continue.

John didn't waste any time, he moved closer pushing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, feeling her hot wet hole around the head of his cock. Jill felt the touch and opened her eyes, looking down her body at the cock that was about to invade her married pussy. John pushed lightly, feeling the head push through her lips and settle inside her. Jill gasped, her pussy tingling, betraying the commands being generated inside her to reject this cock and leave right now before something happened she would definitely regret later.

John didn't give her time to leave though, instead he pushed his cock inside her, feeling her tight pussy grip him snugly as he rested deep inside her.

Jill climaxed quickly her mind filled with the feelings of his large cock sliding deliciously into her pussy. John felt her pussy ripple along the length of his cock, he couldn't believe she had willingly let him do this to her. He'd never seen so much as a leg before today and now she was laying naked in his wife's arms while he slowly fucked her tight pussy.

Jackie watched as her husband's cock disappeared deep into her best friend, she could feel Jill shuddering in her arms as she came over and over again. Jill had her eyes closed, concentrating on the feelings she was receiving, her mind then thought about Mark asleep in the house, what if he woke up and came outside and saw what was going on. She came again at the thought of cheating on her husband.

John was fucking her with long slow strokes, holding onto her hips as she continued to plough into her pussy. Jackie could tell by his facial expressions he was about to come, "Fuck her," she said, "fill her with your come,"

Jill's eyes opened wide, the thought of him coming inside her sent her over the edge again, causing John to come as well, he pumped his load into her as her pussy spasmed on his cock.

John withdrew from her, his come dripping out of her pussy and running down over her exposed asshole and onto the floor. Jackie moved her hand down and touched Jill's wet pussy, feeling her husband's come between her lips. Jill moaned loudly at her touch and lifted her body towards her fingers.

Jackie's fingers dipped inside, forcing more come to flow out of her pussy, she then moved her hand lower, lightly touching her wet puckered asshole. Jill jumped and moaned at her touch, pressing her body into Jackie as she felt a finger pushing against her forbidden rear hole.

John watched as his wife fingered Jill, his cock twitching as she pushed a finger into her ass, using his cum as lubrication. Jill groaned loudly as her ass was opened by one then two fingers. Jackie pulled Jill's legs further back, lifting her ass off the floor and exposing her hole for all to see. Two fingers were now sliding easily into her ass as she watched John's cock come back to life. Jackie removed her fingers and held Jill's legs high and wide. John got the message and pressed the head of his cock against her tight looking asshole.

"Oh god," Jill cried realising what John was thinking of doing.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass now," he said, pushing against her harder feeling the tightness of her hold around the head of his cock.

Jill now had a mix of emotions running through her mind, she had never had anything in there before and although she had heard about it and wondered what it would be like she was unsure whether to let him continue, but it was too late now. She felt her ass open and the head force its way inside her. She clamped her muscle down hard on him, trapping him inside her causing some discomfort to John.

"Shit," he said feeling her powerful muscle tight around his cock, "just relax and let it in." Jill tried to relax and looked up at a smiling Jackie above her.

"I want to see you getting ass fucked," Jackie said down to her friend, "relax and let him in, you'll love it honestly."

Jill tried to relax and John felt his cock being slowly released allowing him to move slightly. Jill looked down at the rest of his cock waiting outside her ass, "fuck me John," she said with a croaky voice. John leaned over her and pushed against her tight muscles feeling himself slide deeper into her. Jill cried out loud as she felt him punch his way through and lodge himself deep inside her ass. John was now almost all the way in and held still allowing Jill to get used to being invaded. John started to move and before long he was thrusting the whole of his cock deep into her.

Jill was in another world, her body had never felt so violated, but she was loving it and urged him to fuck her harder and faster.

Mark had woken to a muffled cry and heard voices and noises outside, he got to his feet in the darkened room and looked out of the window, his blurry eyes not believing what he was seeing. His wife was on the floor besides the hot tub, she was naked and being fucked hard by John while Jackie held tightly onto her body. He was about to run down the stairs and confront them all when he felt a tingle in his cock. Watching his wife being fucked hard was turning him on, within seconds his cock was hard as a nail in his pants. He watched them continuing to fuck, his hand releasing his cock and stroking himself slowly.

"Fuck my ass John," Jill cried, "fill me with your cum again." she cried loudly.

Mark looked closely and noticed John was in her ass, her pussy was wet and shining above his cock. His balls erupted without warning, spraying his seed over the wall in front of the window. "fuck," he mumbled watching his pretty wife getting ass fucked and begging for him to come inside her again.

Jackie noticed a movement at the window, but didn't turn to look. She assumed it was Mark watching his wife's show, he obviously wasn't upset as he was clearly watching what was going on.

John pulled out of Jill and rolled her over so she was leaned over the side of the tub. Her pussy and ass were just at the right height for him as he pushed deeply into her ass again, causing her to groan loudly at his deeper intrusion into her body.

Jackie moved away quietly, leaving the couple to their own pleasure in the tub. Mark was watching his wife take John's large cock deep in her ass, the wide smile on her face told him she was loving it. He envied John for taking her ass, she was his wife and it should have been his to take, not Johns.

John pulled out of her ass watching her gaping hole slowly close, before pushing himself back into her wet pussy and fucking her hard and fast. Jill was screaming with joy as he pounded into her hard over and over again, taking her through many orgasms before she felt him slow his strokes and stiffen inside her again.

Jill reached behind her and pulled his cock out of her pussy and aimed it back at her ass. John groaned as she pushed herself back onto him, impaling herself on his cock. John grunted and came flooding her ass with his come.

Mark stared at her, not believing what she had done, his cock was hard again and leaking plenty of fluid. "You've been a naughty boy," he heard a voice saying behind him making him jump. It was Jackie, he hadn't noticed she was no longer outside, now she was stood behind him taking hold of his cock in her hand that was wrapped around his waist.

He turned around and looked at the naked woman now stood in front of him, his hard cock pointing directly at her. "I've been a naughty boy?" he asked, "how do you work that one out. Your husband has just fucked my wife and you were there watching him do it."

Jackie smiled looking at the sperm running down the wall under the window, "It looks as if you enjoyed the show though," she giggled, "besides, if you hadn't been neglecting your wife she wouldn't have been tempted to seek the pleasures of his large cock."

John knew that Jill and Jackie talked intimately about their relationships, Jill was obviously feeling unloved and it was his fault. He sat down on the bed, his trousers around his ankles and leaking cock sticking up in the air.

John and Jill we now sat in the water, the warm sexual afterglow washing over both of them. Jill pussy and ass were sore from the battering they had received, but she needed a good hard fucking and she certainly got that.

Jackie was extremely turned on, watching her husband fucking Jill was very exciting and she needed some release. She pushed Mark onto his back and sat on his lap, pushing his cock against her very wet pussy.

"I need some action and I doubt John will be able to give me any for a while."

Mark watched as Jackie pushed the head of his cock into her pussy and sat down on him, taking him all the way inside her. "Hmm, that's better," she said. She knew his cock was smaller than John's, the expression on Jill's face when she saw John for the first time told her so, but he was hard and available for her.

She rode him slowly looking down at him as he watched his cock slide in and out of her. "Promise me something," she said.

"Yeah, anything," he said.

"Don't neglect Jill anymore, she has needs and you need to fulfil them for her."

"Ok," he said, concentrating on not coming too quickly.

"I want a glowing report from Jill over the next few weeks and if it's good we can do this again, but only if you are a good boy," she laughed.

"OK I promise," he said, "I'm going to come," he said feeling his cock stiffen and balls tingle as she rode him slowly.

Jackie pulled off him and lay at his side stroking him slowly while looking into his eyes as she stroked him slowly to orgasm. "Next time you can come inside me," she smiled giving him a peck on his cheek before leaving him gasping on the bed.

Jackie returned to the hot tub and climbed back in, "Mark has promised to take care of you more often," she smiled.

"Oh god, he knows what I've done?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, he was watching you through the window. He's made a promise that he'll take care of you from now on. I suggest you go upstairs and see him." Jackie said.

Jill climbed out of the tub, her legs a little unsteady and headed into the house. Her heart was beating fast as she entered the bedroom where Mark was still lying. She noticed his trousers were around his ankles, his cock soft and chest covered in sperm.

"Hi," she said sitting down next to him.

"Hi," he said, the events of the evening going over in his head. "That's was quite some show you put on."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I couldn't help myself, as soon as I saw him I knew I was going to get fucked and fucked well. Jackie always talks about how good he is."

"And you always talk about how bad I am," he said quietly a little embarrassed.

"No you're not bad, but Jackie knows I wasn't happy."

"I'm sorry," he said, stroking her back and pulling her down next to him. "I promise I'll make it up to you." he said kissing her cheek and then her lips. He felt a tingle in his cock as he started to get excited again.

"you'd better," she smiled, feeling her tender pussy tingle. Mark kicked off his trousers and Jill touched his wet and sticky cock, her pussy was a little tender so she moved down the bed and took him into her mouth. "I guess Jackie fucked you?" she asked.

"Yeah, but only for a minute, she wanted me to promise that I'd take care of you."

"And what is the reward for keeping your promise?" she asked tasting Jackie's pussy juice on his cock.

John didn't know whether to answer or not, but decided she would probably tell Jill anyway. "After a month of good reports from you she promised to fuck me again, but properly next time."

12