Helping a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you would like that," she said, sliding up his body and pushing him into her pussy.

"Yeah," he said, "would you want to fuck John again?" he asked.

"Maybe, but I won't do it without your permission though." she smiled down at him.

She rode him slowly before they rolled over and he fucked her hard and slow, having already come twice recently he was able to last a lot longer this time, much to Jill's pleasure. They fucked for ages, swapping positions before taking a break for a few minutes then starting again.

Mark rolled her onto her knees, pushing himself deep inside her again and fucking her slowly. Jill felt her delicate pussy tissues complaining at the amount of treatment they had received this evening, she wanted more but didn't want to make herself too sore. "Come for me, fill my pussy with your come. Fuck me, make me come as well," she said turning her head and looking behind her at Mark. Mark was looking at her wet pussy and ass, John's come was still leaking out of her asshole, he must have forced a big load in there he thought to himself. He ran a finger over her crinkled and wet hole, Jill moaned below him.

"Yes," she said reaching behind her and raising his cock to her rear hole. Mark was breathing hard, his heart beating quickly in his chest as she aimed his cock at her ass and pushed back towards him. The head popped inside causing them both to gasp loudly, Mark had always wanted to try anal, but his straight laced wife would always refuse him, but now she was a different woman, willingly pushing herself back onto his cock, impaling her ass on him.

This took mark over the edge as he held onto her hips and pumped his load inside her ass. Jill smiled to herself, happy that she had her Mark back.

12