Helping A Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well? say it,” her voice was demanding.

“Would you like to go to the bedroom?” Benny managed to say.

“That’s just pitiful,” she said, almost laughing at his ineptitude. “You’re the man, be more forceful, don’t ask, tell her.”

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” he whispered, having mustered a commanding, yet urgent tone.

“Better,” she said. To Benny’s surprise she jumped from his clutches and dash off in the direction of the bedroom, her bare feet making the most pleasant sound he had ever heard. He followed.

Together, they helped one another to disrobe. She made a clucking sound when, in his haste, Benny had to pull his pants back up to kick off his shoes. “Think ahead,” she reprimanded, “be prepared for the unexpected.” But her voice softened when they stood face to face, touching. “Nice,” she cooed as she took his cock in her hand and felt the ridged softness. She giggle as they toppled onto the bed.

“Not so fast,” she growled as he climbed between her legs. “Have you ever heard of foreplay?”

“I thought that was what we were doing on the couch,” Benny answered defensively.

“Just as I suspected, that’s why you can’t last,” Hollie advised, pushing him off to the side. “Let this old lady show you a thing or two.”

It was like being shoved into a cold shower. If it hadn’t been for his pulsating prick, Benny would have lost interest and given up. Hollie sensed his injured ego and tried to explain. “Honey, I’m here as your friend, just follow my instructions and maybe you’ll learn something.” She snuggled up to him and whispered into his ear, “ maybe this old lady will get something out of it to.” As her tits grazed his bare chest he thought sure that he would cum.

She kissed him and drew him back down, careful to keep his body do her side. “Work on my tits, get the nipples hard again,” she whispered. He was happy to follow her instructions. He nibbled on her nipples, causing her to moan in pleasure. “Don’t bite, Tom might notice,” she cautioned, then moaned again, not caring if he left telltale signs.

She moved his head. “Kiss me there,” she whispered, pointing his lips toward her mid section. When he tongued inside her belly button she moaned encouragement. “Now back to the nipples, keep them hard.” Benny was happy to oblige. He loved her small breasts and the way the nipples became erect when he sucked them.

“Now lower,” she instructed, “kiss my inner thighs but not my cunt, can you do that for me?” Hollie was having trouble keeping a clear head but she wanted to be a good teacher. She was doing this for a friend and she wanted him to learn. She gasp when she felt his tongue enter her belly button once more on the way down. She giggled, thinking what a good student he was.

Benny started lower. At the end of the bed he massaged her foot as he begin kissing at her ankle and up her leg, slowly, feeling the smooth, freshly shaved skin against his lips. When he got to her knee he retraced his path, back down to the ankle. They he took he other foot and started back up. He kissed the soft area behind her knees, making Hollie gasp for breath. ‘He’s a natural,’ she thought.

He was delighted to discover how aroused she became when he kissed her inner thighs, first one, then the other. Her legs opened wider and wider as his lips made their way up and down the sensitive area. The excitement of making her wither with pleasure nearly made Benny forget the throbbing organ between his legs although he was careful to keep it clear from her thighs or the bed. He followed her instruction to stay away from her cunt but as she bucked and moaned each time he moved his lips upward he was tempted to go for it. He didn’t know she was thinking the same thing, ‘Why doesn’t he dive in?’

“Don’t forget my nipples,” he heard Hollie say. Dutiful, he climbed back up her body, pressing his lips to her stomach area as he went. He took first one, then the other nipple into his mouth and was rewarded with moans from their owner. Hollie cradled his head in her hands as he sucked. She had coaxed him back to her breasts as a diversion because she could not take more of the attention he had given her thighs. She reminded herself that she was doing this was for him. It was to be a learning experience and if she got some pleasure from it, that was a bonus. But god, what a bonus.

Somewhat recovered she released his head. “I think you can go back to the thighs now,” she whispered. This was music to his ears. Benny wasted little time around her mid-section on the way down. As soon as he planted a wet kiss on her thigh, Hollie bucked and screamed at the same time. She was breathing hard and clutching the sheets. She reached for him but he had pulled away, puzzled, thinking he had hurt her. Sensing his concern, Hollie sat up and drew him to her. “It’s okay, you made me cum, you made me cum, it’s better than okay,” she said giggling. They laughed together.

She held him close, panting, trying to clear her head and regain her breathing. “Time for the next phase,” she said, kissing him and pushing him back as the same time. “Watch out for the wet spot,” she said laughing as she ran her han through his chest hair and pinched his nipples. He lay passively on his back but gasp when she flipped his nipples with her tongue. Flip, flip, flip, first one direction, then the other. He reached for her tits but she moved out of reach. “Ahhhh,” he uttered when she squeezed his balls. “Be a good boy, this is for you,” she warned.

She massaged his balls and spread a track of wet kisses down his body, taking time to knead his stomach with her nose and chin, sending ripples of excitement throughout his body, from his eyebrows to his balls, which were being held firmly in Hollie’s small hand. She kissed the ball end of his pecker, causing it vibrate. She planted kisses down the shaft, Benny shivered.

When she took him into her mouth he exploded without warning. It surprised them both. Spurt after spurt drenched her mouth until she pulled away, then her hair and finally the bed.

“I’m....I’m sorry,” Benny apologized, “I didn’t know.”

“You didn’t know what? That you could do that?” Hollie laughed. She went to the bathroom and returned with a damp face cloth. “Now we have two wet spots,” she said, still laughing.

She got back into bed and snuggled up next to Benny to reassure him that everything was all right. “I was going to show you 69 but you let go before I got in position.”

“I’m sorry,” was all he could say.

“I think it’s time for you to go down on me,” Hollie said in a thoughtful way. “Maybe it will get that thing back up so you can fuck me.”

Bolstered by the prospect of actually having sex with her, Benny jumped at the chance to eat her pussy. “Slow down,” she cautioned when he tried to separate her legs, “start up here,” she motioned to her tits.

Benny took his time, sucking and nibbling her breasts until the nipples stood at attention. He moved down with deliberate movements, making exaggerated sucking sounds around her stomach area and amusing them both. ‘Come on, get to it,’ Hollie thought but restrained from urging him to hurry.

She opened her legs willingly, resting one hand on his head in order to anticipate where his mouth would move next. He started just above the knee and placed wet kisses to within two inches of her entrance. ‘Keep going,” Hollie wanted to say. He repeated the action on the other thigh, lingering at the same spot, two inches from her vulva. Hollie, beside herself, resisted the urge to yell out, ‘god damit, lick me,’ but she did press lightly on his head. He relished her desire, lingering just long enough for a short tease before bringing his tongue to the wetness between her lips. “Ahhh,” she gasp. He licked the slit and felt her hands clasp tightly to his head. It was gratifying that he was giving her such pleasure. He felt his cock grow. He licked again, tasting the sweet wetness that was fairly oozing from her lips. Each lick was answered with, “YES,” lick, “YES.”

Hollie tried to restrain herself but she knew she was bucking and yelling. When he found her clit she went wild, she was no longer in charge. She was screaming, “YES, YES, YES.”

He stopped. ‘Why did he stop?’ She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t get her breath. She was suffocating. Through glazed eyes she saw Benny. He was looking her way, concern on his face. She was gasping for air. She wanted to ask him why he had stopped but she couldn’t speak. She tried to smile. Slowly, her breathing returned but her vision was still blurred. “What happened?”

“You were pulling my hair, I thought you wanted me to stop,” Benny said, smiling, rubbing the sides of his head.

“Oh, I should have warned you, I do that,” she explained, apologetically. She felt woozy but he was coming into focus now. “I probably did want you to stop, I came so much, I probably couldn’t take any more, that’s probably why I pulled your hair. Are you okay?”

“Sure,” he laughed, “I’m okay, still have most of my hair.”

“I don’t care about your hair, silly. I mean, are you okay?” she was looking down his body. Benny got it. He moved to display his manhood, proudly pointing in her direction, erect and ready.

“Bring that bad boy up here,” she said laughing, opening her legs and beckoning him to her.

“Remember, start at the top,” she said, drawing him to her for a kiss as he took his position between he legs. Willingly, he brought both nipples to a hardened state as she found his cock and ran the bulb up and down her wetness before guiding it to the opening.

“Push,” she instructed and he did. Once he was buried deep within her Hollie was no longer in charge. There was nothing more to teach him. He was in control. It was a perfect fit from top to bottom. At times he slowed to a near tantalizing halt, only to speed up, ramming her into submission, taking her to ecstasy and slowing to long deliberate strokes that brought her to the brink of bliss.

He was in control. She tried to take over but failed. When he slowed she wrapped her legs around him to coax him to go deeper but each time he would speed up, breaking her leg hold. When she contracted her muscles to squeeze his cock he stopped to enjoy the feeling, then in a flurry of jabs, rammed her unmercifully. When she raised her pelvis to meet his thrusts he changed the tempo to throw her into a state of frustration.

She gave up and let him fuck her, which he did for at least twenty minutes. He was in charge. She came repeatedly. She yelled and pounded on his back. She screamed and gripped the bed sheets. He bit her neck and she didn’t care. She bit him back.

They were both soaked in sweat when he decided to change positions. She didn’t care. Obediently, she moved to her knees and guided his pole back into her cunt as he mounted her the doggy way. “Mutt,” she screamed, “I’m a Mutt and I love it!”

His hands moved over her body, from her hips to her tits and back. Her nipples ached from all of the attention and her cunt was rubbed raw but she didn’t care. How often does one have a chance to help a friend?

He slapped her butt as he came. She felt the sting of the slap and the gush deep inside her at the same time. They spraled on the bed, exhausted. She awoke, cold, naked and wet. She panicked, it was late and her baby sitter had only promised to stay until one A.M. It was two thirty.

She cleaned herself up and dressed. He hadn’t stirred. She covered him up and left him there, laying in two wet spots. She let herself out and found a cab.

“Out late ain’t you?” commented the cabby.

“Helping a friend,” she explained. She leaned back on the seat and felt the sticky substance between her legs. Then she rephrased the answer, “Actually, he was helping me.”

They never saw one another again. She called to say that she was moving. Tom had been promoted. That was the reason for his trip to the home office.

Benny didn’t know what to say. He was loosing a good friend. “Thank you,” he said, “for everything.”

“Thank you,” she answered, hoping that he understood the meaning.

“I’ll never forget you,” he said, hoping that she would understand the meaning.

“Benny?”

“Yes.”

“Make sure you can always get the puck out of the net!”

~*~

{Disclaimer: I have no knowledge as to the inner-workings of the insurance business.} My thanks to Patrick!

12