Helping a Friend

Story Info
She becomes more than a friend with stranger's help.
3.5k words
4.3
29.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke's about the hottest girl I know. She drips sex everywhere she goes. We're really good friends, but it's never gone further than that. Occasionally when she's drunk, she'll get a little flirty, but it never goes anywhere, much to my dismay.

Brooke stands about 5'6", with shoulder length brown hair. She's got what I have always assumed are magnificant C-cup breasts. I hadn't ever seen them, but sometimes she's fond of wearing super low cut shirts with a pushup bra to show off her beautiful breasts. She has a slender waist with a sexy stomach and a nice round ass that always fills out her jeans in an ever-frustrating way.

We both like to go out to the bars to drink, and it always ends up the same way, with us stumbling to our respective homes after the bars close. Soemtimes I'll end up on her couch, but mostly it's seperate ways for the two of us at the end of the night.

One night we decide to go out and drink, and this night is for a purpose. She was expressing her frustration over her latest misfortunes with one of the guys she was dating. Of course I love hearing about this; some guy with a big dick and a nice set of abs turning into an asshole after a month and a half. I'd have to hear about how good a lay he was, which always pleased me to no end.

So I gave her the obligatory pep talk, and off to the bars we went. She was decked out this night. In retrospect, I should have known she was planning something, even if it wasn't what actually occurred. She had on one of those tops that is tight and thin, cut low enough to show off the tops of her perfectly rounded breasts. She also decided to go with a short skirt, which was a change for her. Normally she's a tight jeans sort of girl, but this night she decided to give all the guys we may encounter a glimpse of her long tanned legs. I don't get to see her legs very often, so this was a special treat for me.

We went out, to a bar we didn't normally go to. This bar she wanted to go to had a dance floor and was super dark. I wasn't very enthusiastic about the prospect, but she emphasized that we were out to help her get over her man woes. Typically getting over her man woes meant going to one of the normal, every day no cover no dancing type bars and drinking until we could barely walk, acting rowdy and goofy, like kids basically. It was obvious she was thinking of something different this night.

We paid our cover and went in. We sat at the bar and drank awhile, talking and what not. I started making fun of the people at the bar we were at, which is what we'd normally do when surrounded by people that would go to this type of bar. But she actually started defending them. "You say that, but you're just sitting at the bar while they're on the dance floor, having a lot of fun. I wanna have some fuckin fun just once."

"Ok, sorry", I said, wondering where this new unrest was coming from. It wasn't like her.

"You know what, I DO wanna have some fun, and I intend to do just that" she said, and walked off abruptly. She walked up to this guy that had been eyeing her earlier. Well, he was one of many guys who had been eyeing her ever since we had got there. He was about 6'3" with big arms and what I figure is a pretty boy face. Brooke had commented on how hot he was earlier.

I couldn't hear what was said when she approached him, but she looked a bit sheepish walking up to him. She said something and he smiled and laughed. He started talking, and she laughed more than he did. My stomach churned a bit as she became enthralled in him. She started up with all her classic flirts. She was touching his hand from time to time, laughing and touching herself on her chest, just above her right breast.

After a few minutes they went out on the dance floor and proceeded to dance. It was one of those raunchy R&B songs, with a mid tempo beat that seems to demand people grind against one another like animals. Brooke was a bit awkward at first, being new to this sort of thing, but after a few minutes she became more loose and started enjoying herself.

When the song was over, she brought her guy over to where I was sitting, drinking my seventh or eighth beer in about an hour. She introduced me to him as her friend and told me his name was Bud or Travis or something equally inane. We talked for a bit, and Bud/Travis bought us a shot of top shelf whiskey, which would have endured me to him in other circumstances, but not after I'd already drunkenly decided I hated him.

They went back out on the dance floor after a couple of shots and a handful of beers. We were all pretty well on our way to being smashed. They were showing it on the dance floor, too. She had her back against his front, grinding her round ass into his crotch. He had one hand on her beautifully flat stomach, just under the shirt. She didn't even seem to notice as it crept up ever so slightly, but I sure noticed.

They continued to dance through the night, with occasional breaks to come have some drinks with me, sitting miserably alone at the bar. They quit dancing to drink 3 or four times after the first stop, and each time they went out on the floor, they were a bit more nasty. By the end, he had his hands all over her ass, on top of and finally below the skirt, showing off a beautiful ass with a black lacey thong. I almost forgot how miserable I was seeing such a beautiful sight, until I remembered the circumstances, after which I was still excited, but also angry.

When the bar closed, it was decided that the generic guy would be coming over to Brooke's place to hang out and have a few beers with us. My car was at her apartment, so it had been decided beforehand that I would go to her place afterwards and it'd be one of those crash on her couch nights.

We hailed a cab, and almost immediately after the driver gets the address, Brooke and fratboy are making out. His hands slowly moved to her breasts, groping them through her shirt and bra. He gets pretty forceful, and she starts moaning softly. His hand moves slowly down her stomach to her legs, where he starts moving it under her skirt. She keeps her legs together at first, as if she's not sure she wants to go this far, or maybe she's aware of the fact that she's in the back seat of a cab with two other people bearing witness to her sluttiness. Either way, she finally submits, opening her legs just enough to let his hands go where they want to go.

She moans again, this time a bit louder and more insistent. I can see the muscles in fratboy's forearms as he begins massaging her pussy. I notice the cab driver adjust his rear-view mirror and then move his hand down towards his crotch. He begins obviously massaging himself as Brooke and this meathead put on a show in his back seat.

"Look, I think the cabbie thinks you're hot"

"Uh...Uh...mmmmmmm" is all that comes out of Brooke's mouth as a response. She shows that she doesn't care by opening her legs even wider, becoming fully spread in the back seat. In doing so she has one of her leg pushed up against me, and I can feel her hips as they start to move, gyrating in rhythm with the guy's hand. Then the frat guy makes his boldest move yet, reaching in with both hands and pulling off her panties. He sets them on his lap and gets back into fingering Brooke with renewed vigor.

She begins making sounds like she's getting close to orgasm just as we approach her apartment building. The driver pulls into the parking lot and stops, but doesn't say anything because at this point fratguy is working her pussy over super hard. We sit in the cab for what feels like an eternity as he finger bangs her. After about thirty seconds of being parked, her back arches and Brooke lets out a bloodcurdling moan, grabbing my shirt as she is lifted out of the seat by the force of the orgasm. As the spasms rip through her body, she lets go of my shirt and places her hand on the inside of my thigh, squeezing and relaxing as she comes.

When she's done, she looks around and says "Holy crap! That was good!" The frat guy pays the cabbie, and then tosses her sopping wet panties to him. "I bet you never got a tip like that before" he says, smirking.

I end up climbing the stairs behind them, and am afforded a view of her round ass and shaved pussy as he plays with it all the way up. Once inside, we all crack open beers and sit down.

Once we're all sitting, they start making out again, complete with all the groping there was before. She starts to get up, mumbling something about going to the bedroom. He pulls her back down on the couch and says, "No, I think your buddy here deserves a show. He's had to put up with all our shit all night." He smirks at me, and I can tell he knows. He knows that I want her, and that I've always wanted her, but have never had her.

He says, "Why don't you undo my belt and repay the favor I did you in the cab?" She smiles real big and moves her hands to his belt. She looks at me and gives me a look that says "This is weird. I hope you're okay with this, because it's happening." She gets his belt and pants undone and pulls his jeans open, revealing an eight inch penis, hovering right in her face.

This moment feels almost frozen in time, moving so slowly I can take in all the details as they transpire. He's sitting a couple of feet away from me on the couch, with her on his other side. Her right hand moves to his prick, starting at the top and sliding down slowly. She looks him in the eyes submissively, obediently, and then her eyes move down to his large dick. Her head starts moving as her mouth opens.

She places her mouth around his cock, stopping to suckle the end for just a second, and then swallows the whole thing. She starts moving her head up and down, working his cock over. I can see the spit on the side of his dick, and as she takes it out of her mouth, I can see a string of spittle running from her lips to the tip of his cock. She resumes sucking him off as his head tilts back and he moans.

At first he is content to let her go on her own, moving her mouth up and down gently on his prick. After a minute or so, he starts moving his hips up and down, slowly at first, and then faster. Brooke started to pull her mouth off because her rhythm was broken, but he put his hand on the back of her head and gently but firmly pushed down, forcing her head down on his cock. He kept his hand there, not letting her move, as he moved his hips up and down, faster and faster. He was fucking her face pretty fast when she forced her head up and began coughing.

I was about to say something at this point to defend her, seeing this as an opportunity to step in and stop all of this. But then I noticed that as she was coughing, she still had a hand on his dick, moving it up and down furiously. After a few seconds of coughing, she started sucking again.

"Oh no", he said, "I think it's time to move on to bigger and better things". He grabbed her by the hips and deftly spun her around as he moved himself off the couch. The result was that she was lying on the couch and he was on top of her with his knees on the floor. His hand moved once again between her legs, which were wide open. I could see her pussy, glistening wet, as frat guy started rubbing it again. "Still wet. I knew you were a slut."

Once again my male instincts wanted to kick in to protect her honor when I heard "I'm you're little fucking slut! I'm a fucking slut, and I want you to fuck me!" I couldn't believe it. It was about this time that I noticed the raging hard on I had gotten myself. Frustrated, I slowly touched myself.

Frat guy seemed to be satisfied with the state of Brooke's wet cunt and decided to move the situation along. He grabbed his cock and slowly began moving it up and down Brooke's pussy, sliding it between her pussy lips, but not pushing it in. That's when I realized he didn't have a condom on.

Brooke has, as long as I've known her, been fanatical about protection. She's turned down sex with guys she thought was the hottest man on the planet because there was no condom available. She talks endlessly about fear of STD's, and more intensely about getting pregnant. I felt another urge to speak up, and this time I didn't have an immediate reason not to. "Wait, you don't have a condom", I said, trying to keep the desperate hopefulness out of my voice.

"I don't give a fuck about a fuckin condom" said the frat guy, smiling and still rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy.

"Wait, I've got some in my...", Brooke started to say, but stopped as frat guy shoved the entire length of his cock into her cunt. He pushed it in all the way to his pubic mound and kept it there for a moment's hesitation, and then pulled it out, leaving only the tip in.

"Oh Jesus", Brooke moaned as his huge penis rammed her, inhaling deeply and not seeming to care about anything other than what was going on inside her.

"See, she doesn't care about a fuckin condom right now either", frat guy said, sneering. Brooke seemed to almost come to her senses for a split second, and then he rammed his giant dick inside her again, this time proceeding to fuck her hard and fast.

She started moaning, and then talking very loudly. "Oh God fuck me fuck me fuck my pussy". I was staring aghast, having imagined her like this many times but never seeing it. Of course in my imagination I'm the one fucking her, so I was more than a little upset. As she talked more, I became aware once again of the rock hard dick in my own pants. I slowly started feeling myself, rubbing my own penis very slowly to the sounds of her moaning as she is fucked "Oh shit I'm a slut oh shit fuck my pussy oh shit I love your dick don't ever stop fuck me fuck me..."

Frat guy looks over at me and evidently notices me playing with my hardon through my pants. "Looks like your friend here is enjoying the show. Hey buddy, why don't you get in on some of this?" he says, and the pulls her shirt up and off, showing her delicious breasts clad in her black pushup bra. He pushes the bra up and says "Grab on to one of those. They look pretty good to me" and proceeds to start sucking on one of her nipples.

At this point the alcohol and my libido are starting to overcome my own jealousies and prudishness. I look at Brooke, but her eyes are opening and closing, looking only at the frat guy pounding the shit out of her. I reluctantly reach over and touch the side of her breast. She seems to draw a breath in, so I move my entire hand around her perfectly round breast and begin to squeeze her nipple.

She breathes in deeply and quickly and her back arches, so I take this as a good sign. I slowly begin to massage her breast, thinking about how long I've wanted to do this and accepting the terms within which I finally get what I want. She seems to get more excited, which seemed impossible up to this point.

Frat guy smiles more and pulls his dick out of her. She looks up at him, slightly unhappy but also in anticipation. He grabs her by the hips and stands her up, spinning her around as he does so. He moves her around so that she is now facing me as she stands on her knees on the couch, and he moves beind her. He pushes her head down gently and pushes his prick up into her once again. I know this has happened because I see her body tense up and hear her moan as she closes her eyes and opens her mouth.

As he starts gyrating into her from behind, he says, "I think your buddy there wants a little attention too. Why don't you give him a little loving?"

I'm shocked by what he says, but shocked more at what Brooke does. Her hands grab my pants legs and pull, as if to say "Get over here". I move closer to her and she begins undoing my belt. As her body is racked back and forth, she undoes my jeans and reaches into my shorts. As her hand moves down, I draw in a quick breath and hold it. I feel her small, soft hand reach into my underwear and slide around my already throbbing penis.

As she pulls it out, I feel hornier than I've ever been, but also completely disappointed. I'd dreamed of this moment for a long time, but I never imagined it would come as she was being fucked as hard as she's ever been by a complete stranger.

Once she pulled it out, she started moving her hand up and down it, slowly rubbing it. Frat guy looks at this and says commandingly, "You need to suck that dick, you fucking slut. You are a slut, aren't you?"

"Jesus shit yes I'm a fucking whooooore" she said as she moaned in pleasure.

"Then put his dick in your mouth and suck him off while I'm fucking your slut pussy" he commanded. And she resonded in kind, putting her lips around my cock. She started moving her mouth up and down my dick in rhythm with frat guy as he pounded her from behind until he suddenly increased his pace to super fast. She kept her hand on my cock, but took it out of her mouth as she screamed.

"I didn't tell you you stop sucking" he said, "Get back on that dick".

She put my dick back in her mouth, with the result being that she wasn't able to suck it, but instead held it in her mouth as she moaned and tried to suck it. It became very obvious that she was about to come again, because she got louder and more nasty. As she came, she stopped sucking my dick but started jacking it as fast as she was getting fucked.

"Oh God I'm commmmmmmmmm..." her sentence stretched off as her body shook with the force of her second orgasm.

"Holy shit I'm coming..." frat guy said, and then pushed his hips up as far as he could into her. He started moaning as he came inside her pussy, her hips swirling around as she knew he was coming. Brooke continued to jack me off as this was happening, and as I realized that frat guy was shooting his load straight into her beautiful pussy, I felt my own climax coming on.

At this point Brooke's face was directly over my cock, and as she realized I was coming too, she swallowed the entire length of my penis, taking all of my milky white semen in her mouth. I continued to come in her mouth as frat guy finished himself off by moving his hips around, sliding his cock in and out of her well-used cunt.

Afterwards we had another beer in relative calm and quiet. We had some small talk, chatting about what was on tv, and then frat guy left, never to be seen again.