Helping A Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
I get invited to a swingers club.
6.7k words
4.3
40.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olibauer
Olibauer
213 Followers

This is a separate story series about some people I have known all my life, and is not connected to any other stories.


I was sat in my friend's living room one Saturday afternoon, staring into my coffee in total shock and disbelief. I had absolutely no idea what to say, I don't think anything she could have said would have surprised me more. I looked up at her with a shocked look on my face and my jaw just about touching the floor, to see her looking, kind of hopefully, at me.

I had known Casey pretty much my whole life, we had been really good friends in our teens and had even dated for a while but we concluded we were better off as friends. That was a long time ago, we had both moved on and she was married now. We were close and didn't consider each other 'exes', just good friends. There was nothing romantic between us but I did still fantasise about her a lot. I think it was a combination of wanting what I couldn't have (typical) and her 'good girl' persona.

She had always been a bit naive and innocent, and didn't want to have sex until she was married. She was quite inexperienced, I knew she had had a few boyfriends and I suspected a few of them had got their hands in her knickers but I don't think it went much further than that. It was kind of adorable in a way, she never swore and didn't like to use dirty words so she was shy about mentioning sex and she referred to my penis as my 'thing'.

She seemed almost embarrassed for me to see her naked even though she had a killer body. She was tall and slim and didn't have an ounce of fat on her. She had long, dirty blond hair and tiny boobs, and a sweet, innocent face. When we were dating, we were restricted to fingering and hand jobs for a long time. I eventually convinced her to let me go down on her, which she admitted she loved, and she let me do it a few more times. Then, on just one occasion, after a party when we were both pretty drunk, she agreed to blow me. It wasn't really a blowjob, it was a hand job with a bit of licking but she was doing it for me so I appreciated it. She didn't have a problem with cum though and I remembered how we used to lay next to each other and she would wank my cock until my cum splashed all over her naked body.

Anyway, back to today, she had asked me over for coffee while her husband was at work. He was a nice guy but worked ridiculous hours so I hardly ever saw him, although neither did she by all accounts. It wasn't unusual for me to go round for a chat, I knew they were having a few problems because he was never at home and I figured she just wanted to talk, like normal. This time though she started talking about how she was fed up and all the usual stuff and then she just blurted out "I'm going crazy, we haven't been together in two months."

This was new, she had never discussed her sex life with me, even when we were dating she didn't really like to talk about physical stuff out loud. That wasn't even the part that shocked me though, what made my jaw drop was she went on to explain that her sister, Hannah, and Hannah's husband James, belonged to a swingers club and that they had been trying to talk her into going along with them. That alone was enough to make me choke on my coffee, Hannah, the girl I'd known since we were kids, was a swinger! Apparently, Casey had told Hannah that Dom almost never touched her these days and that she was starved of physical contact, and Hannah had suggested she come along to a swingers night to see what it was all about.

I couldn't believe my ears at this point, I sat there dumbfounded, trying to take in what I was being told. She went on to explain that she was considering going along and wanted my help. She quickly realised how that sounded and clarified that she didn't think anything could ever happen between us because we had a history and she didn't want to ruin our friendship. However, the swingers club (for obvious reasons) was couples only and she felt that I would be the best person to escort her. She reassured me that this was just to see what goes on, it's not like she planned on swinging, she just wanted a bit of excitement.

What happened next was a bit of a blur, I went through the rest of the day in a daze until I found myself in a car, accompanying Casey, Hannah, and James on their way to a party. I didn't even remember agreeing to this, I think it was such a shock to the system, I was having trouble processing what was happening. We pulled up at a huge mansion house in the country, not too far from the town where Casey and Hannah lived. It seemed to be a fairly smart affair, Casey was wearing dark trousers that hugged her tiny arse, and a dark blouse. Hannah had a short black dress on showing off her long smooth legs.

When we entered the house, we were greeted by a young woman who excitedly hugged Hannah and James, and then introduced herself as our host, Alison. She was younger than I expected, she looked to be in her mid-thirties. She was average height with a curvy figure and bright blonde hair, and was dressed in an expensive looking dark blue dress. She had a huge smile spread across her face as she told us she had been looking forward to meeting us and that Hannah had 'told her all about us'. I didn't know if I was being introduced as Casey's husband or what, so I just smiled and went along with it.

We got a drink and started to walk around and I estimated there were around thirty or forty people there, just drinking and chatting. It was odd, at that point it could have been any normal party, except for the fact that Casey was anxiously stuck at my side, not really sure what to do. There were plenty of very attractive women and some of the guys seemed cool too so I relaxed a bit and actually started to have a good time.

I had no idea how this whole thing was supposed to work but, as it turned out, there really wasn't any kind of structure to it, later in the evening, people just started getting a bit physical with each other, like teenagers hooking up at a party.

Casey seemed nervous, but excited at the same time, she kept discreetly pointing out people in various states of undress. By this time, Hannah and James had walked off and Casey and I were alone, just walking around. There were a few rooms with closed doors but Hannah had told us that people who chose not to go to a private room were generally happy to be watched. Eventually we came across a few people standing around watching something, and as we found a space in the crowd, we saw what they were looking at. Our host, Alison, was sat on the sofa in the middle of the room with her dress now down around her waist and her pert, round tits sitting proudly on her chest. She was bobbing her head back and forth as her husband stood in front of her, thrusting his cock into her mouth.

"Oh wow!" Casey said in a loud whisper, "she's actually sucking his thing right here in front of everyone." She grabbed my hand as she stood there transfixed, watching Alison slobber on her husband's dick. As she did so, a cute little blonde we had met earlier, Ruth, sat down next to Alison on the sofa as her fiancée Ian stood nearby. As we watched, Alison's husband Clark slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth and stepped to his right where Ruth grabbed it and looked up at him as she slid it between her lips. Ian then quickly moved in to replace Clark and Alison smiled up at him and giggled sweetly as she took hold of his cock and shoved it into her mouth.

Casey gasped loudly and squeezed my arm tightly as we watched these two women blowing each other's partners. I decided this was my chance to test where I stood in this situation so I slowly slid my hand down Casey's back and ran it over her tight little arse. She ignored it for a minute until I gave it a squeeze, then she leaned in and gently whispered "what are you doing?"

"What? Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I said, making out like I hadn't done it on purpose.

"Look I really appreciate you coming but I don't want to ruin our friendship" she whispered. "I don't mind you touching me, just as long as we're on the same page."

I can't say I wasn't disappointed but I didn't really have time to react. Our attention was sharply drawn back to the scene in front of us as Ruth let Clark's dick slip from her mouth and stood up. Clark took her seat on the sofa as she stood in front of him and hurriedly unfastened her trousers and pulled them down her legs. She didn't appear to be wearing any underwear; she just stepped out of her trousers, spread her legs wide and sat back down on Clarks lap. He held his cock in position and they both groaned loudly as he thrust it up inside her and wrapped his arms around her body. I moved my hand back down to Casey's arse and squeezed the soft flesh as we watched Alison pull off Ian's cock and give it a tug while she smiled up at him. Without a word, she got up, turned around, and pulled the bottom of her dress up over her waist as she knelt on the sofa with her elbows resting on the back. Ian stepped closer, reached up to grab the waist band of her black panties, and slid them down around her thighs. He then lined his dick up behind her and pushed his hips forward, forcing himself into her pussy.

To my surprise, I felt Casey slide a hand down over the front of my trousers and I jumped as I realised, for the first time, that I was rock hard. She gently traced the outline of the bulge in my trousers as we watched these two couples fucking in front of us. I don't know how long we were watching but eventually, Ruth, who had turned to face Clark, began to ride his cock faster and moan louder. She was naked from the waist down but still had a tight long sleeved top covering her tiny breasts. As she slammed her hips into his, she started almost screaming "come on Clark give it to me, I want to feel you cum inside me, fill me up." With a loud grunt, Clark pulled her body tight to his and thrust his hips upwards as he unloaded his cum into her.

There was a small round of applause from the onlookers and they both stayed where they were to watch until Ian pulled his cock out of Alison's pussy and stood back. She jumped around back onto the sofa and took his cock back into her mouth, sucking noisily. Within seconds, Ian was grunting and holding her head in place as he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed as she continued sucking him until he had finished cumming, and then she licked him clean.

I think Casey and I were both a bit shocked at what we had seen and we drifted away in a bit of a daze. We spent the rest of the evening wandering around watching various people fuck each other and so on. It was like a sensory overload watching so much live action right in front of me. Despite what Casey had said, she continued to let me fondle her bum so I was hopeful that eventually she might warm up to the idea of letting me go a bit further. I couldn't wait to see her sexy naked body again.

Towards the end of the evening, we were upstairs and had gathered with a few people who were watching a hot brunette on her back on a bed, getting fucked by a guy stood between her legs. When I saw the guy pull his cock out and move to the side to be replaced by another guy, I moved closer to get a better view and left Casey a couple of feet behind me. I don't know how long we were stood watching but it was long enough for several guys to have a turn fucking this young woman. None of them came; they were just rotating around taking it in turns to slam their dicks into her as her large breasts wobbled around on her chest.

When I eventually looked back, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Casey had her trousers and her panties pulled down around her thighs and a guy I didn't know was stood next to her with his hand between her legs, thrusting a finger up into her pussy. He was totally naked and Casey was furiously wanking his hard cock up and down as they kissed. I didn't know how to react, she had said that she just wanted to be a spectator here so I wasn't expecting her to do anything, especially not with a stranger. I forgot about the other show and watched, frozen to the spot as they continued to masturbate each other. From what I could see, it looked like Casey still had a nice full bush of dark hair covering her pussy. It wasn't too much but it always used to turn me on how wet it got when I played with her pussy.

As the guy sped up his hand movements, Casey pulled away from him and gasped "ah yes, I'm there, I'm there." Her hips began to spasm slightly and her body shook as she had an intense orgasm. She kissed the guy again and then looked into his eyes as she said "thank you, that was amazing." Then, flashing a glance downward she asked "are you gonna go too?"

With a gentle smile he replied "that's okay, I'm saving it for my wife." With a nod, he gestured towards the bed and I realised that he was the husband of the woman pulling a train on the bed a few feet away from us.

Casey slowed her stroking and gently tugged on his dick for a few more minutes while absently running a finger through the soft hair covering her own wet pussy. When the guy who was currently fucking the woman on the bed pulled out and moved away, she looked over to her husband and gestured to him so he excused himself and walked over to join her. When he reached her, he firmly flipped her over on to her front, with her legs hanging down to the floor and her arse presented to him on the edge of the bed. He plunged his cock into her from behind and began fucking her fiercely. Within about a minute, he pulled his cock out of her and furiously wanked it as it began to erupt a torrent of cum all over her back and her arse. She squealed with delight as he grunted and squeezed out the last of his spunk.

As soon as he had finished, one of the other guys that had been taking turns with this woman moved in to replace him and slipped his cock inside her from behind. He also banged away for a minute before pulling out and shooting a huge load of cum up her back and over her arse. In quick succession, I counted four other guys that had been part of the rotation step up, thrust into her a few times, and then spray their loads all over her. By the time they had finished, her back and arse, all the way down to the tops of her thighs was covered in the sticky white mess. As she moved her head, I could see that some of it had even splashed up into her hair. She was smiling as she got up and rubbed her hands over her arse cheeks, covering them in cum.

Again, a little shocked at such a bizarre new experience, Casey and I drifted off in silence with Casey slowly pulling her panties and trousers back up. We ran into Hannah and James and agreed we were ready to go. They had been in a private room for most of the night and Hannah was looking a bit dishevelled. Her hair was a mess and I could see a few white patches on the front of her dress. She was also a bit unsteady on her feet and I found myself wondering how many guys had been inside her little pussy that night.

In the following days, Casey told me she definitely wanted to go back the next month, and said that she didn't know what had gotten into her. She hadn't planned on letting a stranger finger her, she just got so hot watching everything and it just happened. She reiterated that she just wanted to experience what has going on so she maybe had something to fantasise about at home. She was very enthusiastic about going along again the next month, so I agreed to join her again.

I was much more relaxed this time and probably drank a little bit more than I should as we walked around admiring all the semi naked people. Casey was looking amazing in a black dress that was tight around the torso but a little bit flared around the skirt. She had on skin coloured stockings and tall black boots that made her look elegant, but also sexy as hell.

We had been there a while and were in a small, quiet seating area chatting to a couple called Jo and Walt. Jo was a very sexy young girl with dark hair and pale skin. She was slim, with a tight arse and bigger breasts than I would expect for her frame. I don't know what she was wearing when they arrived but she was now down to just her black bra and matching French knickers, and Walt was in just his boxers, but they were just chatting casually like this was normal. We were getting on well with these two when suddenly, Jo leaned in and planted her lips firmly on mine.

She took me totally by surprise so I just kissed her back as she moved to straddle my hips and sat down on my lap. She continued kissing me for a while and then ran her hand over the growing bulge in my trousers. I responded by grabbing her firm arse and squeezing it, eventually slipping a hand inside her knickers to feel her soft flesh. I don't know how long we were kissing for but she began grinding her hips against me, dry humping me until she broke off the kiss and excitedly moved down my body.

I wasn't expecting this at all but I didn't argue, I just stared into her eyes as she knelt between my legs and started to unbutton my trousers. She pulled them open and quickly fished my cock out of the open fly of my boxers. It was rock hard and she ran her hand up and down the length a couple of times before engulfing it in her mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she took it back out and licked all the way up and down my shaft, occasionally moving to take one of my balls into her mouth. I was in another world, lost in the pleasure of this hotty sucking my dick as I looked around, until I was snapped back to reality when I realised what I was looking at.

Casey had taken her dress off and was left in an orange bra and matching orange panties with her hold up stockings and boots still on. She was knelt between Walt's legs frantically bobbing her mouth up and down on his dick. My own dick jumped in Jo's mouth at the sight of this innocent married woman furiously sucking a stranger's cock into her mouth. I didn't know whether to be shocked or jealous or what, but I sat bolt upright and Jo pulled my prick out of her mouth to see what was going on. She rose up to sit on my lap again as we both watched Walt put a hand on Casey's head and start to control her movements, gently fucking her face.

She looked so sexy but so slutty at the same time, I thought I was going to cum right there without Jo even touching me. I had to take my mind off it so I wrapped an arm around Jo, and stood and turned, dropping her gently down on the sofa. I grabbed the waistband of her knickers and slid them down her legs so she could step out of one side, then I quickly spread her legs and buried my head between them. Her pussy tasted sweet and she was clearly turned, on so I licked all around the lips of her pussy before pushing my tongue up into her. She giggled and squirmed around, pushing her hips against my face. As I continued licking her, she got more and more turned on until she ran a hand through my hair and gripped it tight, pressing my face harder into her pussy. Eventually, she gripped my head between her soft thighs, held me in place and came, releasing a small squirt of pussy juice over my face.

When she finally relaxed her grip and let my head go, I dropped her left thigh to my shoulder and spotted something in my peripheral vision. Glancing to the side, I saw a black boot in the air with a piece of orange cloth hanging from it. As I turned, my breath caught in my throat as I took in the scene before me. Casey was lying back on the sofa with her legs spread wide and held in the air by Walt, who was stood between them, feeding his cock into her pussy. Her face was contorted in a look of pure pleasure as he pushed inside her, and then pulled out a bit to push back in. She still had her bra on as well as her stockings and boots, and her lacy panties were hanging from one leg.

Olibauer
Olibauer
213 Followers
12