Helping A Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my eyes; Casey had insisted she wasn't here to have sex with anyone. The scene was so erotic though, it looked as though she was so desperate to get fucked that she didn't even have time to undress properly, she had simply pulled her panties off one leg and let Walt bury himself inside her. I couldn't decide if I was horrified or turned on by what I was seeing but I don't think my dick had ever been so hard. Casey opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling a cheeky smile as her head jolted at the force of Walt slamming into her. She looked directly into my eyes and moaned "ah, I can't believe he's inside me, it feels so big."

I just sat there, kind of in a state of shock, as I watched Casey get fucked in front of me. She reached a hand out and grasped my hand in hers, squeezing it tightly as her slim sexy body got slammed repeatedly. By now another couple had noticed what was happening and wondered over to watch but, to my surprise, Casey didn't seem phased by this. She just gripped my hand tighter and kept her gaze fixed on me as Walt plunged his cock into her little pussy. As he pounded away, she didn't take her eyes off me and I almost got the impression she wanted me to witness what she was doing.

She looked me dead in the eye as she panted "I feel so naughty, he's really doing it, his thing feels so good in me." It was like she was taunting me, wanting me to see her get fucked by someone else. Walt began to speed up his thrusts and really pound his dick into her, and her moaning got louder. She directed her gaze back at Walt for the first time and asked "does that feel good, am I going to make you finish?"

Walt grunted his reply and Casey looked back at me as she panted "I want to feel it, I want to feel him do it. I think, ugh, I think I'm going to let him finish inside me."

As she said that I felt a bit of pre cum dribble from the tip of my dick, which wasn't even being touched at the time. Jo had moved her legs off me now and we were all just sat back watching with anticipation. With a roar, Walt slammed his dick all the way into Casey and held still, clearly blowing his load inside her. When he had finished, he gently thrust his hips a couple more times before very slowly pulling himself out of her. He dropped her legs down to the floor, still spread apart, and I could see her gorgeous tiny little pussy, now a little red and so sexy. She didn't even close her legs, this shy innocent woman I had known for so many years just lay there, letting everyone look at her used body until she moaned "More, I need more, I want another one."

I was on my feet in a split second. Finally I was going to fuck this sexy girl who had denied me her sweet pussy so many times. This was my chance to get my dick inside her perfect little body and I wasn't going to waste it. I quickly stepped up in front of her with my dick in my hand when, suddenly, she closed her legs and looked up at me. "No" she gasped breathlessly, "not you." She looked past me to the other couple that had been watching the action and I turned to see a man stood, already half naked as his partner slowly stroked his cock. He immediately moved forward as I took a step back, not fully comprehending what was happening.

As he reached Casey, she opened her legs again and he stepped between them with his dick in one hand. Without another word, he pointed it at the entrance to her wet little hole and firmly pushed his hips forward. Casey let out a load sigh as he pushed forward and grunted "fuck you're tight."

"Well you're bigger than my husband" she replied with a cheeky smile.

I just watched on helplessly as this new guy fucked Casey's willing young body just inches away. At one point I noticed that his partner was stood behind me with one hand up under her skirt, frantically fingering herself.

Casey's pussy must have been tight, it was only a few minutes before the guy announced he was ready to cum. "Oh yes" Casey moaned "you can do it inside me too, I want it in me."

He immediately slammed back into her and grasped her hips tightly as he grunted and shot another load of cum into her. He stayed inside her for a minute afterwards, stroking her legs and telling her what an amazing body she had. When he eventually pulled out of her, he thanked her and walked away, hand in hand with his partner, and I turned back to Casey to see a thin trickle of cum ooze out of her pussy. She didn't even attempt to wipe it up, she simply put her other leg back through her panties and pulled them back up into place, covering her sloppy, cum filled hole.

When Walt and Jo had gone to get a drink and we were alone, Casey apologised for getting carried away. She told me she didn't know what came over her, she just couldn't help herself. She said that she had only ever done it with Dom and then when Walt wanted her she just couldn't resist. She also said I was cheeky for trying to do it with her and warned me again that she didn't want things to be awkward between us. After all, there were plenty of other attractive women here.

We went to get a drink and look around a bit more and, to my surprise, Casey didn't even put her dress back on. She just left it on a coat hook and walked around in her underwear.

She looked so gorgeous and a little slutty at the same time, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. That is until we wondered into an open bedroom upstairs and what I saw made my jaw drop. On the large bed on her hands and knees was Hannah, totally naked and moaning loudly as a guy I had met earlier called Mark was stood behind her slamming his dick into her. He was really fucking her hard and fast but she seemed to be enjoying it immensely and was gripping the bed sheets tightly in her hands. On a chair by the wall, a slim redhead I didn't know was riding Hannah's husband James and there were several other people around, some engaging in various activities, some just watching.

After a few minutes of watching Hannah get used by this guy, Casey leaned into me and whispered "I've got an idea, why don't you do it with Hannah, I'm sure she would like that." I didn't really know what to say, I really wanted Casey and was still a bit annoyed at her attitude. I did need some relief though and Hannah had always been almost as pretty as her sister. As I watched this gorgeous young woman getting pounded, I realised it was a great idea, especially if Casey was happy with it. My dick was already rock hard and it twitched again when Casey reached a hand around from behind me and stroked the front of my trousers as she cooed "ooh I think you like that idea."

I now couldn't wait for this guy to finish fucking Hannah so I could see if she would give me a turn, but he seemed to have a lot of staying power. I was stood there for a while watching her get railed when I felt Casey push into my back. She moved her hand from the front of my trousers and rested it on my waist as her head pressed into my back again. I turned to see what was going on and my eyes shot open wide in shock. Clark, the host, was stood behind Casey pushing his cock into her. He had bent her over at the waist slightly, pulled her panties down below her arse and was ramming his cock up into her.

What the fuck was going on? This innocent shy woman, who until tonight had only ever had sex with her husband, was talking another dick inside her. She was facing straight at me while her body was jolted around by the force of Clark thrusting into her, and she looked me in the eyes and panted "Clark wanted to do it with me too, I can't believe all these men want me, he's really big." My head was swimming and I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if I was upset or turned on but I knew I had to get some relief before I exploded.

When I turned back around, Hannah had turned to face the other way and had Mark's prick in her mouth. He stopped trusting and groaned as Hannah began to swallow. I decided to leave Casey to get fucked, and I walked over to the bed just as Mark was leaving. "Hey you" Hannah said looking up at me. I smiled, trying to ignore the weirdness of the situation and the fact that she had just swallowed a load of cum. Her gaze drifted down to the bulge in the front of my trousers and she flashed me a pouty look and said "isn't my sister taking care of you?"

I filled her in briefly on what was going on and she couldn't quite believe it. I watched her face drop as she looked over to see Clark pounding away at Casey's pussy. "Well" she said sitting up on the bed and straddling me. "Let's take care of this quickly and then we can see what's going on with her."

With that, she reached a hand down and pushed it under my belt and into my boxers, gripping my cock. She seemed pleasantly surprised by the size and hardness of it, and began to urgently pull my belt open and yank my trousers off. I didn't want to kill the mood but I had to warn her that I had been on the verge of cumming all night after Casey had denied me, so I wasn't going to last long. She smiled sweetly at me and bent down to pop the head of my cock into her mouth.

Hannah gave a fantastic blowjob and swirled my dick around in her mouth before pushing it as far in as she could take it. In an embarrassingly short time, I announced I was close and she just moaned and kept sucking. I still couldn't quite believe this situation, I had known this little hotty my whole life and it wasn't that long ago I had danced at her wedding. Now here she was, naked, waiting for me to shoot a load of cum into her mouth. I grabbed her head, pushed myself in gently, and threw my head back as my cock exploded a huge load of cum into her. She didn't even flinch, she just swallowed it all down and carried on licking my cock clean.

She lifted her mouth off me and groaned, and by the time I opened my eyes, there was another guy stood behind her, thrusting his prick into her. She smiled up at me and I backed off a little while I watched her getting fucked yet again. I watched for a few more minutes, only distracted slightly by the redhead screaming out as James shot his load inside her. When I finally looked around, I realised Casey was gone so I left Hannah, who was now on her back getting pounded hard, and went to look for her.

I was wondering around for quite some time looking for Casey and when I eventually found her she was in one of the other bedrooms, once again, on her hands and knees on the bed, getting fucked from behind. She was now missing her panties and her bra, and showing off her tiny tits while Walt slowly thrust into her. There were three other guys and Jo, all stood watching her get fucked. She had her face scrunched up and was grunting every time Walt moved his hips but when she opened her eyes, she spotted me and smiled.

As I moved a bit closer to her, she looked up at me, gritting her teeth and grunted "he's doing, ugh ow, he's doing it, ugh, in my bum." What! I was totally shocked. This shy, reserved girl didn't even like to be naked when we were dating, now here she was wondering around naked in front of everyone and getting fucked in the arse by some guy she barely knows. I just stared at her, open mouthed as she grunted and grimaced. I was frozen to the spot until I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to the side to see Jo, now also naked and gently running a hand over her pussy.

"Hey gorgeous, where did you get to?" she asked with a smile. Before I could answer she leaned in and whispered "My hubby can't believe his luck, and I can't believe she's taking it up the arse."

I couldn't fucking believe it either but I just managed to stammer out a meek "no."

Jo then stepped in front of me, facing away from me, and looked back while also reaching behind her to take hold of my cock, which was still hanging out of my boxers. It was only then that I realised I was rock hard again. "Well he's certainly had his fun" she said, "its only fair we have some of our own."

Casey had her face scrunched up again so she wasn't paying attention and I wasn't going to miss this opportunity. Jo cocked one leg to the side slightly and lined my cock up with her wet little cunt, then returned to a standing position in front of me. She felt warm and wet so I grabbed hold of her hips and thrust myself inside her. She was quite tight and her loud groan prompted Casey to open her eyes and smile up at me. We all watched each other as we banged away and I reached around to grasp Jo's boobs as they bobbed around. Now that I had cum, I had a bit more staying power so I gave Jo a good pounding as she squealed and moaned.

After a while, Casey started to grunt louder as Walt thrust harder, and we realised he was nearing his orgasm. Casey tried to look back at him over her shoulder and grunted "are you close? Ugh, I want you to, ah ow, to finish, ah, in, in my bum." I was so turned on by her slutty behaviour that I buried my cock hard, all the way inside Jo as she rubbed her clit. Walt roared loudly and Casey screamed as he buried himself in her arse and shot another load inside her. When Walt eventually pulled out, Casey collapsed on the bed, exhausted. It was only when she rolled over onto her back that I realised her stomach and pussy were covered in white patches of partially dried cum. Evidently, Walt wasn't the only guy she had fucked since I last saw her.

I still didn't know whether I was upset or just turned on, but I took my frustration out on Jo's tight young pussy as she rubbed her clit and she began to shake with a powerful orgasm. "Where do you want it?" I grunted right into her ear. "Do you want my cum all over your sexy body too?"

As she came down from her orgasm she moaned "oh yes baby, all over me, spray it wherever you want." I pulled my dick out and stood behind Jo, furiously wanking it until the first jet shot out and landed half way up her sexy back. It was followed by several more shots that covered her lower back and her arse cheeks in my sticky mess.

She turned, gave me a peck on the lips and told me that felt great. Then she left, leaving Casey and I alone in the room. She tried to stand but was a bit unstable on her feet and looked a complete mess. She had nothing on aside from hold up stockings and boots, and her lower abdomen and her curly pubic hair was covered in sticky semen. She found her underwear but didn't bother putting it on, we just stumbled off to retrieve her dress. We met up with Hannah and James and drove home in silence, contemplating what had happened that night.

12