Helping A Friend Find It Again

Story Info
Year without sex builds desire within her.
678 words
3.8
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers

Kathy and Terry had agreed to meet at Kathy's house prior to going out for drinks later that night so when there was no answer at the door, Terry just let herself in thinking Kathy must be still in the shower. After yelling up the staircase, Terry decided that she had better go up and hurry her friend up or else they'd never get a table to sit at and she hated when she had to stand in a packed bar. At the top of the stairs she could see that the bathroom door was wide open and empty so she walked towards Kathy's bedroom becoming scared and confused as she began to hear what sounded like moaning. Reaching the door she was flabbergasted to see Kathy's large bottom being eaten my some man Terry had never seen before. She quickly retreated a step, hoping neither had heard her, there was no way they had seen her since Kathy was facing away. Her ass was in full view and the man had his back to Terry, his face seemed to be spreading Kathy's large ass. As she peeked around the doorway she had her answer, the man was still eating her friends ass and both were oblivious to the fact that they were being watched.

Although she knew she should leave, Terry began to feel the tingling sensation between her legs and wasn't able to stop herself from watching as her friend's ass was being explored by the stranger's tongue. She knew she should slip away and let Kathy have the man alone but… Moans of pleasure became louder and louder as the stranger slid his tongue in and out of her, his tongue fucking her ass and at the same the time, Terry's hand was in her own pants, her finger rubbing her engorged clit, she hadn't been satisfied in so long she wasn't to be denied even if it was her friend being fucked.

As Terry opened her eyes after the first orgasm had subsided, she realized that her subjects had changed positions, the stranger had gotten on the bed now, the head of his cock now pressing into Kathy's large bottom, her squeals must have been the real reason Terry had been woken from her first orgasm in years. His hands were full of Kathy's fleshy butt cheeks, his cock sliding in and out of her littlest hole. The deeper he drove his tool, the louder Kathy's moans had become, and the louder she became, the deeper Terry drove her own finger in her now dripping pussy.

"Fuck my ass you bastard, fuck my big ass like you mean it!!" were the first intelligible word that Kathy had uttered since Terry had been watching. As she heard those words, Terry had the second orgasm of the day, she still couldn't believe she was watching her best friend being fucked in the ass, and even more unbelievable was that she was witnessing the whole scene. The man was furiously slamming his cock in and out of her ass, his breathing was becoming labored as they continued. Terry knew that was the sign, and it was only seconds when his body went stiff.

"AGGGGGHHHHHH!! I'm CUMMMMMMING."

His hands gripped Kathy's hips even tighter as he pumped harder and harder as his cum entered Kathy's ass, she bucking back against his thrusts. Terry's finger had found her tightest little hole now, the tip of it entering her ass at the precise time that the stranger had begun to cum, she let her entire finger enter her anus as she looked at Kathy's face, her eyes closed. She couldn't stop herself and Terry let a small moan escape as she began to slide her finger in and out of her rear end and a second later Terry saw Kathy's eyes open, looking straight at her, and wink! The thought about it being a scene was exactly that, A SCENE! Kathy had set her up and Terry was grateful to know she still had the desires of a young woman.

Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers