Helping Charlize

Story Info
A young girl gets help from an older man with sex.
1.2k words
3.86
69.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

*****

Charlize was the prettiest girl in her whole school, by far. Everyone wanted her, but she wanted nothing to do with guys her own age. She wanted all the older men that she wasn't supposed to have. For most of her young life, she spent her time teasing them and making them all wish that she was old enough to sink their older cocks into. The moment she turned 18 her main mission was to find an older man that she could not only tease but seduce as well. She was finally old enough to take what she wanted, and she had just the guy in mind, her neighbor Kris Hansonn.

She had noticed he was always particularly interested in her, pretending to wash off his driveway while she practiced cheerleading moves in the front yard. She'd always made sure to bend over for him a lot, giving him a nasty, little show. He'd pretended not to care, but she'd caught him looking plenty of times. Now, she texted him, inviting him over.

"Can you come over? I need help with something?"

"Be right there," he texted right back, and sure enough, there he was at her front door, ringing the bell.

"Hold on!" she called. "I'll be right there!" She walked out to greet him and opened my door wearing my jean shorts and a tank top. "Hi there!" She called out to him.

"Hi there," he said.

"Would you like some lemonade?" she asked him, leading him into the kitchen. "I just made it! Go ahead and grab a glass, while I slip into something more comfortable."

"Okay," he said and he grabbed a glass and poured himself some lemonade while she pulled off all of her clothing and walked back into the kitchen completely naked. He looked nervous and she liked the power she had now as she faced him wearing nothing but her birthday suit. "Holy shit," were the only words that he could get out of his mouth as he looked her up and down. She had a perfect body, with hot, little tits and a cute, little ass.

"See something you want?" she asked him and his mouth dropped open, but no words were coming out. "Are you okay?" she asked him, hoping she hadn't shocked him too badly.

"I...I...I want you," he said, grabbing for her body. He pulled her nakedness close to him and he kissed her mouth. She kissed him back greedily. This had been far too easy. She led him by the hand up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Come on, let's go fuck in my bedroom!" she said gleefully as she led him there.

"Where are your parents?" he asked. He looked scared.

"They went out to Concord for the evening. They won't be back for hours. Relax, Kris! I want this. You want this. Let's fuck already! Take your clothes off!" She waited patiently for him to remove his clothes as he looked around her room.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me," Charlize asked, narcissistically. She loved the thought of him jacking off to her image all the time while she was still growing up. She loved the thought of him wanting to fuck her so badly that he could barely stand it. She wished that he seemed more excited about this, but instead he looked afraid.

"Don't worry! I just turned 18! I'm legal now!" she explained, suddenly realizing that he probably didn't know that she was now old enough to be smashed by his big, adult cock.

"Oh thank God!" he said, suddenly relaxing. "I was starting to think I was on an episode of To Catch a Predator!"

"An episode of what?" she asked, blissfully unaware.

"Never mind," he said as he pulled her to him and gave her a deep kiss. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your tight, young body now that I know you're old enough," he told her. He pushed her down on the bed and he pushed his cock into her. He fucked her while he kissed her and watched her moan with pleasure beneath him.

He flipped her over and began to hammer her pussy from behind. His cock was much too big for her tiny pussy, but he fucked her hard anyway and he loved the way she tried to move her pussy away because he was hurting her. He'd waited a long time to smash her cunt in and he was going to smash it, whether he hurt her or not.

"You like getting fucked hard, you little cock tease?" he implored.

"YES! YES!" she screamed. He pounded her pussy in and her body shirked away in fear and cowered in pain but she took it and took it, even cumming all over his cock a few times as he worked his cock in and out of her young body.

"Please! Please stop!" she begged. He knew he was hurting her now, but something inside of him couldn't stop. He couldn't be bothered with her feelings. He just needed to get off.

"It's okay. I'll just fuck your ass, then." He pulled his cock from her pussy and pushed it into her asshole. Her screams were those of pain and Kris Hansonn couldn't help it. They just made his cock harder. He loved hearing her cries of pain and he realized suddenly that he was going to cum. He grabbed her by the neck and squeezed her neck highly as he plowed into her tight asshole. He used Charlize as a cum dump and he dumped the biggest load he'd shot in a while into her tight, little asshole.

When he was done he let go of her neck and she fell in a limp pile on the bed. She began to cry and for a moment he felt a bit bad about what he had done. He began to put on his clothes, unsure of what to do. He wasn't good with crying women.

"Are you okay?" he finally asked her.

"Yeah," she said, still sniffling.

"Why are you crying? I thought you wanted me to fuck you hard. That's what you said." His confusion was genuine.

"I guess I've just never actually been used by someone before," she told him. "I didn't know it would be so violent."

"I'm sorry if you didn't like it," he told her. "I'll go."

"NO! Wait. Don't go. I don't want to be alone. Can you just hold me for a while?" she asked.

"Okay," he said and he sat on her bed and held her head in his lap and stroked her hair. He couldn't help that his cock was getting hard again.

"Charlize. Can you suck my cock for me? It's hard again and I think I already wrecked your other holes." She looked up at him with tear-streaked eyes, her make-up smeared into messy black blotches over her eyes. He loved how destroyed she looked.

"Okay?" she said. "Anything to keep you here." He pulled his cock out for her and continued to stroke her hair as she put his cock in her mouth and sucked it.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers