Helping Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny arose from her chair, stepped close and threw her arms around both of us saying, "Ok, enough of this damn blubbering. Why don't I get us all some iced tea?"

A moment after she was gone, still holding dad close, I twisted to face him and said, "So tell me dad, was it good? Are you feeling any better now?"

Dad gave me a long silent look, shook his head in wonder at the audacity of my questions, and said, "Carrie, I'm not even going to dignify those questions with answers. Even if we did anything and I am not about to tell you anything, I wouldn't discuss it with you or with anyone else, for that matter."

I grinned, ground my pelvis against him and said, "She was that good huh? Ok then, no more of this foolishness feeling badly about being able to give each other pleasure. Both of you have physical needs and there is no reason in the world why you shouldn't take care of one another whenever either of you feel the need."

Thoughtfully, dad said, "Oh I haven't a doubt but what we will do just that. Now what are we going to do to jump-start your love life. Good God, a girl your age shouldn't be without a man."

I looked him in the eye, grinned and said; "God dad, Randy and I fucked each other's brains out half the night and again this morning. Give me a little time to rest up and then maybe we can talk about my sex life or lack of same and what needs to be done about it."

Aghast, dad stepped away and said, "Jesus girl, what are you suggesting...? Surely you don't think that we...? Oh hell no, we could never..."

Dad's incoherent muttering was interrupted when Jenny said, "And just why in hell not. Think you are the first man in history to have an opportunity to do something good for his daughter in bed? Or for that matter, that she is the first daughter to want to help her dad over some of the rough spots in his life? Good God Jim don't think it to death. Just do it and be damned glad for the opportunity."

Jenny patted the chair at her side and said, "First, you better sit down and have a drink of tea. You look as if you going to have a stroke or something."

Shaking his head in wonder, dad sat where Jenny indicated, accepted the proffered glass of tea and took a long swallow of the cooling drink. I sat at Jenny's other side and joined them as they drank their tea.

Jenny reached to the fly opening in dad's shorts, rubbed her hand along the obvious bulge and said, "Why Jim, I do believe all this salacious talk has made you hard. I think that's cool, don't you Carrie? Proves he can still get it up."

Dad made one more attempt to bring the conversation to a halt and said, "Damn it you two, Carrie, your my daughter. Fathers, at least, none I am aware of go around screwing their daughters nor do they entertain thoughts of doing such a terrible thing. He paused, smiled briefly, and added, "Well, almost none."

I couldn't resist and said, "Dad, of course fathers don't 'go around' screwing their daughters. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though. I knew a couple of girls in my class in high school that fucked their dads most any time they wanted to, especially whenever they wanted something they knew they would never receive if they didn't put out for them. Next to myself, they were probably the only ones that were not fucking about anybody that wanted a quick piece of ass."

I stood, set my empty glass on the table, thanked Jenny for the drink and said, "Now, I better get my ass away from here before I get myself in trouble."

Dad stood and we hugged one another for a long time. I could feel his hard cock pulse through our clothing and thought it strange for it to flex the way it was unless it was due to something he was doing deliberately. I laid my head on his shoulder and whispered, "Whenever you are ready dad. Please don't keep me waiting too awfully long. Another day or two and I expect I will have needs too, you know."

He bumped his erection against me gently, we separated and I walked away, turned and waved goodbye just before rounding the corner and walking to my car.

Later in the evening, I sat with a book in my lap and thought back about the strange conversation and my blatant invitation to my own father to make love. "I wonder if anything will ever come of all this," I thought and stared, unseeing, at a point in the far distance.

I returned to work the next day and didn't see dad or Jenny for several days. We talked almost daily and I was pleased that dad sounded nearly like his old self from the days before mom became ill.

Dad called me the following Wednesday after I reached home after work. We chatted briefly until he said, "Carrie, you know, the boat is just taking up expensive moorage, it is probably time to take it out and get some use out of it or sell. Whatever, it is an awfully expensive toy to go and sit on while I drink coffee. I asked Jenny and she agreed to go out with me for the weekend and we were wondering if you would like to come along?"

I thought for a minute and said, "I guess you are talking overnight huh?"

Dad laughed and said, "For the weekend generally means overnight, yes. Actually, I thought we might leave Friday after you get off work. We can find a place to drop anchor for the night, cruise Saturday, spend another night and get back to the marina sometime Sunday. How does that sound?"

I thought briefly of the work that needed doing in the yard and said, "Ok I guess. I don't have any idea when I will ever get my yard work done, but your offer of a relaxing cruise is too damn good to pass up. So, what can I bring?"

Dad laughed again and said, "Hell, Carrie, just bring whatever you need for a weekend on the water and not much of that either. Jenny and I will bring whatever we need to eat and drink."

I halfway expected that so was prepared and said, "That's bullshit and you know it. Either tell me what I can bring or plan on leaving without me. I mean it now."

Dad laughed and said, "I don't know how I was blessed with a stubborn kid like you. Ok, here's the thing, I'm partial to those Brandy Alexanders you make with the ice cream so why don't you bring the makings, whatever you need, some good wine we can have with our dinners and maybe some stuff for Bloody Mary's and we will call it good."

I said, "Well dad, that's not much but it is a damn site better than nothing so I guess you have a deal. See you on board as soon as I can get there after work."

Never knowing what the weather might be like, I spent Thursday evening gathering a few things to wear that would be comfortable no matter what the weather. I stopped on the way home and picked up brandy, crème d coca, vodka, gin and Bloody Mary mix as well as four bottles of wine. With everything locked securely in the trunk of the car, I sat down and tried to find something interesting that I had not already seen on the TV. Failing that, I poured myself a glass of White Zin put a tape in the VCR and sat back to watch a porn video.

Shortly after the FBI warning about reproducing the tape, the ads for phone sex and the previews of other films, the movie started and I knew at once it was one Randy had left behind that I had never seen. The title, NAUGHTY GIRLS AND THEIR HORNY DADS, should have alerted me to what I had let myself in for but my mind was a thousand miles away with Randy and so I was surprised to see a naked (young?) girl tiptoe along a hallway and pause outside a closed door. She listened carefully before easing the door open to reveal a naked older man lying on his back in bed. He was holding a magazine in one hand and slowly stroking a massive erection with his other hand. The dark red crown of his cock glistened, presumably with pre cum, in the dim light. As the girl eased toward him, the man released his cock, ran a curved finger over the head of his cock and then licked the accumulated moisture from his finger. The girl paused briefly and watched as the man again scooped and licked precum from his finger.

The girl finally broke the man's concentration on his magazine and said, "God Daddy, that is so hot. Can I taste some of that?"

Startled, the man dropped the magazine and attempted to cover his exposed erection. Finding nothing except the sheet he was holding down with the weight of his body, the man said, "Jesus Sis, you startled me. Now what in hell are you doing in here and why aren't you wearing pajamas or a nightgown or something?"

The girl giggled and said, "Probably for the same reason you are naked Dad. I'm horny and want you to help me out. She giggled again and said, "I guess if we are lucky, we'll have the time of our lives."

The man shook his head, obviously at a loss as to how to respond. His face brightened as he looked at his watch and said, "Ok miss smart ass, your mother will be home soon and you better forget whatever you have in mind and get back to your room."

Pouting, the girl said, "Daddy, we have plenty of time if you would just get busy and do me. Mom will never have to know a thing about it. Besides, if you won't do me, Tommy will when he gets home. Now would you rather my brother do me or are you going to take care of me?"

Just then a woman's voice was heard saying, "Shit, now I think I have heard everything." The camera focused on the doorway and revealed an attractive, well-dressed woman. Her hair was coiffed perfectly and she looked as though she was about to be photographed for a clothing ad. Standing just behind was a young man sporting an unruly thatch of sandy hair and a wide smirky smile. He placed his hands on the woman's hips and said, "Jesus Mom. Would you look at that? Dad and Leann, as naked as jaybirds. Wow, is this great or what?"

The woman made no effort to move the boy's hands but turned to look him in the eye and said, "I don't know, is it?" She smiled and added, "I can tell you one thing young man. If your father lays one finger on your sister, we are going to have some fun. Whatever is good for the goose is going to be wonderful for the gander."

The boy stepped closer to the woman and raised his hands from her hips to cup her breasts through the clothing she was wearing. She slapped his hands away saying, "Come on now, knock it off. Let me get out of these things before you get finger marks all over everything."

My wine glass empty, I sat it on a side table, stood and tugged the bottom half of my warm up suit down and off. Then I slid the top up and off before sitting back down to watch the movie. On an impulse, I ran to my nightstand next to the bed, opened the top drawer and removed a large dildo. I looked in the drawer, shrugged and retrieved a tube of lubricating jelly and returned to watch more of the movie.

Once seated comfortably in my chair, I returned my attention to the video and watched as the now naked woman and boy joined the girl and the man on the bed. The girl had positioned herself over the man and the woman was kneeling slightly behind and beside the girl and was kneading the girl's pussy with one hand while her other hand was filled with the massive cock that she attempted to guide into the girl's dripping pussy.

The boy was on his back with the largest cock I had ever seen and it was pointed straight up in the air. Once the woman had successfully inserted the man's massive cock into the girl's pussy, she turned to the boy and took his pulsing pole deep into her mouth. I gasped as I saw how easily she accommodated an organ as large as that one inside her mouth.

There followed several minutes of fucking and sucking and I let my mind drift back to the dildo in my hand. I opened the tube of lube and spread a liberal coat over the full length of the faux cock. That task finished I lost little time in starting myself on to the road to an orgasm. I rubbed the dildo along the length of my cleft before I used it to spread my labia and then inserted it a little way into my vagina.

I maintained some contact with the screen action, but closed my eyes and gave myself over to the pleasure/pain as the simulated cock entered further and further into the depths of my pussy. It was not until after the bulge at the base of the dildo was pressed firmly against my labia that I opened my eyes and watched the man's huge cock slide in and out of the girl. Then my soft exclamations of joy and lustful sighs and murmurs blended with those issuing from the screen and I gave myself up to the sheer pleasure of having my pussy stuffed with the largest item, human or otherwise, that had ever entered my pussy. My orgasm built rapidly as I noted that somehow, the woman/mother had moved onto her back so that the boy could slide his big dick in and out of her cunt. The man and girl had changed positions and she was kneeling before him making it easy for him to thrust and drive his massive organ deep into her glistening pussy. Each time he tugged backward, his retreating cock caused the girl's puffy labia to pucker outward and each inward thrust caused her lips to pull inward.

My orgasm broke and I turned my attention back to myself as I humped my groin at the invading plastic cock and I had to stop and catch my breath.

Finally, exhausted, I clicked the VCR and TV off, pulled the dildo out of myself and went to the refrigerator to pour another glass of Zin. So, wineglass in hand, I turned out the lights and made my way to the bedroom. I used tissues to wipe the dildo clean, returned it to the nightstand drawer, turned out the light and got between the sheets.

In the few moments before sleep overcame me, I fantasized about how large dad's hard cock might feel buried deep inside me and how nice it would feel thrusting in and out of my pussy. I gave myself over to the lascivious feelings and rubbed my pussy with slow circular motions until my efforts made me cum with a gentle satisfying release. The next thing I knew, the sun was shining through the bedroom window and it was time to rise up and face a new day.

Upon arising, I hurried to the bathroom to relieve myself and while there remembered the tape still in the VCR. Worried that someone might find the sort of thing I watch when I'm feeling horny, I ran, naked, to the VCR and removed the tape. It wasn't until the thing was stored out of sight under a stack of panties in my dresser that I realized it made little difference whether someone found the thing where I hid it or if they found it still in the VCR. I sighed and went about the task of getting myself ready for work.

My day went quickly and it was soon time to leave for the marina. I ran into a minimart and picked up a couple packages of vanilla ice cream for the Brandy Alexander's and parked a few moments later. With all my stuff clutched tightly in hand, I made my way through the gate and down the ramp and found dad and Jenny waiting, ready to cast off.

The ice cream safely stashed in the freezer, I went topside and helped get the boat underway. The boat, at thirty-eight feet, was not large but it had served mom and dad well for several years and although most of their cruising was done solo, by shifting things around several people could be accommodated for short trips.

I joined Jenny and dad on the flying bridge and asked, "So dad, how are we going to do this? Want me to fix up a bed in the salon or what?

Dad coughed into his hand, obviously embarrassed and said, "Honey, I hope you don't mind, but Jenny and I will use the main bed and you can sleep in the small bedroom or in the salon, whichever."

I grinned and said, "Come on dad, there's no need to be embarrassed. God, you two are adults and can have whatever sleeping arrangement you wish."

Gently, dad said, "Yes but Honey, it has been such a short time since your mother..."

I walked up to stand directly behind him at his position at the helm, wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and said, "Daddy, I know, KNOW that mom never expected you to live like a hermit after she died. Had she thought that I am sure her last days would have been even worse for her than they were. So, let's hear no more bullshit about not sleeping with Jenny. I hope and I know mom would too, that you two will do everything in your power to make each other happy."

There were tears in Jenny's eyes as she stepped up to us, threw her arms around both dad and myself and said, "Oh God, Carrie, I am so glad you don't feel badly toward your dad or me about all of this. I couldn't bear to see him have to endure your displeasure. I stepped back, dried my own eyes and said, "Well, now that we have got all that shit out of the way, can I bring something to drink?"

Dad said, "Nothing for me Hon, not while I am at the helm. You two go ahead and have whatever you like."

I looked toward Jenny with raised eyebrows and she said, "I guess I could do with a small glass of wine."

I was on the first step on my way below when dad turned and said, "Oh hell, I guess a Pepsi won't hurt."

I found a small serving tray in the galley and returned to the bridge with two glasses of wine, neither one of them small, and with dad's can of pop. In companionable silence, we watched the tree covered shoreline go by for a time then I stood and said, "Hope I don't offend either of you but I have been wearing this damned bra just about as long as I intend to."

Looking back, dad said, "Won't bother me any. Take both it and your shirt off for all I care."

Jenny stood and together, we removed our blouses and bras. Naked from the waist up, we stood and let the soft river breezes flow across our upper bodies. The thrill of being exposed to dad's eyes and to Jenny along with the gentle touch of air was more than enough to cause my nipples to perk up. Clearly, Jenny was not immune to the excitement generated by our near nudity while with dad. Her nipples seemed to be quite perky as well.

Grinning, Jenny nudged me playfully and said, "God Jim, you make us feel like a couple of wanton hussies. Here we stand half naked and there you are fully clothed. Couldn't you get a bit more comfortable so we won't feel quite as...as...hell, I guess exposed is what I am trying to say."

Grudgingly, dad said, "Oh hell, I suppose I could remove my shirt. Here Carrie, take the wheel for a minute, would you please?"

Dad drew his polo shirt off over his head so that, like Jenny and me, he was dressed in shorts and Topsiders. The removal of his shirt revealed that the long tail had covered enough of his shorts to disguise a rather sizable bulge. Neither Jenny nor I failed to notice dad's obvious arousal and I said, "Mmmm Dad, nice."

Jenny however, took a more direct action. She stepped up behind and close to dad, encircled his waist with her arms and then let them slide down until her hands were able to fondle his very visible erection.

Casting a worried look in my direction, dad said, "Jenny, this is hardly the place or time..."

Jenny's laugh tinkled musically and she said, "Oh for God's sake Jim, lighten up. I'm just teasing. Besides I'm positive Carrie has seen more erotic sights than a man having his boner stroked this way, haven't you Hon?"

I laughed and said, "Oh yes. Now if I were to see something really good, it would be you playing with the real thing, not just the bulge in his shorts."

Jenny reached for the pull-tab on dad's zipper and opened the front of his shorts. Swiftly, her hand darted inside and a moment later she tugged dad's massive hard on into view and began stroking him slowly.

Dad immediately said, "Oh my God. Carrie, this isn't something you should see."

"Au contraire dad, this is something I have wanted to see for a very, very long time," I said as I knelt at his side and reached to place my hand alongside Jenny's on dad's long hot pole.

Jenny and I had a great time stroking for a short time, then I dipped my head forward and slid the crown of dad's massive cock into my mouth and clamped my lips just below the ridge I knew instinctively would feel great sliding in and out of a pussy, especially my own. I sucked for a moment, removed my mouth and said, "Jenny, I'm willing to share, your turn now."