Helping Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's gleeful giggle was silenced the moment she slid dad's throbbing manhood deep inside her mouth. I placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on dad's back and held them lightly as dads hips, unbidden, began to thrust lightly as he fucked in and out of his dear neighbor's mouth.

I tried, unsuccessfully, to slide a hand under the top band of my shorts and panties. Kneeling as I was, my hand simply did not have enough room to get inside to my pussy so I stood, unfastened the closure, slid my hands into the waistband and shoved my shorts and panties down to my ankles. I resumed my kneeling position, reached for my dripping cleft and placed my mouth on the side of dad's cock, right next to Jenny's mouth.

Dad erupted a moment later and cum began to seep from the corners of Jenny's mouth only to disappear into mine as I eagerly licked each drop that Jenny did not swallow.

Jenny quickly lifted her mouth from dad's still hard cock and said, "Here Carrie, I must not hog all of your daddy's lovely cum, there is plenty for both of us, why don't you finish him off?"

A moment later, my mouth replaced Jenny's and I finished sucking and licking the last of dad's hot cum from his slowly deflating dick. Certain that I had received all there would be for the time being, I arose and kicked out of my clothing so that I stood before Jenny and dad, completely naked. Jenny finished the task of removing dad's shorts and underpants, stood and removed what was left of her clothing and the three of stood silently and watched the shore slide past.

A few minutes later, we rounded a slight bend in the river and saw a couple of boats, similar in size to dads, drawn close to a sandy beach.

Recognizing the boats, dad said, "Looks as though a few of the regulars have arrived ahead of us."

The beach looked familiar and I was certain I had seen it from the highway on the other side of the river and I said, "Dad, isn't this the public nude beach? Isn't this where all the weird stuff we hear about goes on?"

Dad shrugged and said, "Yes Carrie, this is the nude beach and if anything weird goes on here I'm not aware of it. The anchorage is about as far as I have ever been so I suppose it is possible that some rather strange things go out in the bushes." He shrugged again and added, "Their business I guess, not mine."

Some of the occupants of the boats and a few people on shore recognized the boat and waved. Dad grinned and pulled the horn lanyard and from somewhere above us a horn blasted loud enough to raise the dead. Dad had salvaged the thing from an old freighter and took great delight in scaring people out of their wits whenever possible.

Just as dad reduced power to approach the anchored boats, I reached for my discarded clothing. Dad saw what I was doing, chuckled, and said, "Carrie, you don't need to get dressed unless you want to. After all, this is a nude beach. If you will look closely most of those folks are as naked as we are. He chuckled and added, "Except for the unfortunate few caught at that-time-of-the-month. At that, they are most likely wearing only the bottom halves of their Bikinis.

Jenny and I went to the stern and tossed long lines to eager hands and with the anchor set at the front of the boat we soon were snugged, stern first, against the beach.

With the boat properly secured, the three of us stepped ashore to be greeted by a small group who clearly were well acquainted with dad. Dad made introductions and as soon as I could get him aside, I said, "Daddy, I'm embarrassed. You introduced me as your daughter and Jenny as your good friend. Well I guess she is that and certainly, I am your daughter but won't they think it a bit odd for you to be with two naked women, one of them your own daughter?"

Dad chuckled softly and said, "I doubt anyone gave it a second thought. Everyone on each of those boats is family and all of them are nudists. Every one of those kids has grown up completely familiar with unclothed bodies. See them running around in the sand? Not a one of them acts a bit differently than any other kids on any other beach."

I shrugged and said, "Whatever. I guess I just equate adult nudity with some sort of sexual activity. Maybe I shouldn't do that, huh?"

Grinning, dad said, "Whatever you have been thinking is most likely right on the mark, at least part of the time. See the older guy with most of his hair gone and the younger woman beside him. Well, she is his oldest daughter and they have sex. I know because I accidentally discovered them doing it one time. The good looking woman playing volleyball is his wife and the young blonde headed stud with the long dick just this side of her is their grandson. I don't know it for a fact, but word is she and her daughter taught him the facts of life the fun way. I don't have a reason in the world to disbelieve any of it the way they act sometimes."

Jenny came over and asked, "Are either of you hungry? Maybe we should get dinner out of the way before it gets too dark."

With that, the three of us climbed back aboard the boat and quickly discovered the galley would accommodate but one person at a time. Jenny suggested that dad and I sit at the dinette while she got things ready. I got down some goblets and handed dad a bottle of wine to open. Jenny located the corkscrew and a moment later each of us had a glass of wine in hand.

Jenny reached in the refrigerator and removed a large box of fried chicken, a container of mashed potatoes and another container of gravy. She laughed and said, "Not the greatest culinary achievement, but it IS quick."

She placed everything in the microwave, set the table and, once the food was hot, set everything and a container of coleslaw out on the table.

It was full dark by the time we finished eating and had everything clean and picked up. Later on in the salon, dad found a good music station on the radio and started to fool with the TV but quickly gave up saying, "Damn thing still doesn't work up here. Guess we'll have to settle for a video or just music."

Jenny gave me a long look, made some sort of a decision and said, "Jim, did you bring any of those 'good' videos along?"

Dad cast a quick glance toward me and said, "Yes, but I'm not certain..." His voice trailed into silence and I said, "So dad, what is it you're not certain of. Think I'm too young to see anything 'racy' or are you afraid to find out that I like to watch porn sometimes."

There was a dry note in dad's voice when he said, "Carrie, it's not the content of the videos I am so concerned with as it is the identity of the performers that gives me pause."

Suddenly understanding and looking from dad to Jenny, I said, "Oh ho. Am I to understand you two have been filming some hanky panky?"

Dad and Jenny looked at me in silence, then before Jenny could speak, dad said, "It's not just Jen and me on those tapes, these were made before John's accident so all four of us were being foolish I guess."

Jenny giggled like a schoolgirl and said, "I'll say we were. Sure was fun though. We all thought being naughty was great fun back then."

I gave dad a long look and said, "Daddy, I'm disappointed you kept all this from me and Randy. Did you think we wouldn't be interested in joining in a little naughty fun?"

"Honey," said dad, "I think we were scared things might get out of hand. Your mother had a sort of letch for Randy and we were frightened of the possible consequences. Besides, damn it, we both knew what would probably happen if I ever had a chance at your hot young body. I suppose we both were afraid of the consequences if either you or Randy took umbrage."

I said, "Hmmm. I suppose you were afraid I would be jealous if mom fucked Randy, weren't you? God, I think watching Randy fuck mom would have been awesome and if you or John, or both of you for that matter, ever even hinted you wanted me, mom and Jenny here would have had to beat me off with a stick. I wish you guys hadn't been so timid because you have no idea how many times we discussed how good it would have been to make it with you two."

I turned to Jenny and said, "And as for you and John. Well, just let me say that if either of us had known of the fun you all shared...Well, shit."

Jenny broke in laughing and said, "Well, let's get a tape going then. I can hardly wait to relive those thrilling days of yesteryear."

Dad went below and returned in a moment with a videotape cassette in hand. While he loaded it in the VCR, Jenny and I pulled the drapes to prevent the prying eyes of children on the nearby boats from viewing the action. Dad started the film going and for the next hour we watched enthralled as the four seemingly staid older folks performed just about every sexual act I ever imagined possible. Probably the most intriguing scene depicted John, flat on his back with mom pressing her pussy down onto his invading cock. At the same time, dad knelt behind mom and slid his well-lubed manhood into mom's anus. I had never seen anything quite like it but know it happens. The thing that really made the scene was the expression on mom's face as she looked back toward the camera. I have never seen anyone appear quite as joyous as did mom with those two massive cocks plunging in and out of her nether regions.

The sound volume was turned way down so as not to alert anyone to the sort of stuff we were watching. Even at that, there could be no mistaking the sounds of extreme pleasure issuing from each of the three participants.

As the scene ended, I turned to Jenny and said, "My God Jenny, that was just about the hottest thing I have ever seen, did you film that?"

Jenny, grinning, nodded affirmatively and I asked, "Well didn't that hot fucking affect you at all? How on earth were you able to hold the camera so steady?"

Jenny nodded again and said, "Oh Carrie, all I can say is, wow, did it ever have an effect on me? I ended up with as much cum running down my thighs as your mother did. And that was before I took my turn in that human sandwich to experience the thrill of being stuffed with two big hard, throbbing cocks. As for the steady cam, I guess that was just damn good luck because I sure as hell was not steady when it was my turn to be in the barrel."

Amazed, I said, "Jesus, and all this stuff actually took place right here in this salon. Right here on the very carpet we have been walking on?"

Once the video finally ended, I asked, "So, does anyone care for a drink before we go to bed?"

Jenny and dad nodded affirmatively and I went to the galley and started loading ice cream, brandy and Crème 'd Coca in the blender. I handed Jenny and dad their glasses filled with the delicious 'milk shake' and we stepped back to the coolness of the cockpit area to enjoy the drinks.

We sat in companionable silence, each lost in our own thoughts until the glasses were drained. Afterward, we picked up and put everything in order and prepared for bed.

Once below, I looked at the bed we had prepared for me and said, "Damn it you two, watching that film has me so damned horny I think I'm about to go crazy. I'm of half a mind to climb in with you two and ravish dad's body until one of us can't take any more."

Jenny's laugh tinkled musically, and she said, "So, who's stopping you? Your dad is so damned straight he would never even hint how happy that would make him." She glanced toward dad's obvious growing erection and said, "I think it is time the both of you quit dancing around the fact you want to have sex with one another and just do it."

With all lights extinguished, the three of us made our way forward and crawled up onto the master bed. Jenny and I positioned dad between us and proceeded to ply his naked body with mouths, tongues, hands and fingers until he begged for relief. At last, unable to hold back any longer, I swung my leg across dad's thighs and let myself down until his mighty erection was trapped between our sweaty bodies. Instantly, I reached back, grasped dad's cock and discovered that Jenny had beat me to him and it was she that guided him through the damp folds of my pussy and into my hot vagina. Once satisfied she had fucking me, she swung a leg across dad's head and let her groin down until her glistening pussy was mashed against dad's wide-open mouth. The headroom was hardly enough to permit much physical activity, but Jenny and I did manage to embrace, fondle each other's breasts and kiss passionately while I fucked up and down on his erect pole and she fucked his tongue.

It was not until my pussy was filled to overflowing with hot cum that I took a moment to think of the way the boat must have appeared to anyone looking our way. I couldn't help but think of a few cars I had seen at favorite teen make out spots when they bounced and shook keeping pace with the furious fucking taking place within. Hell, I was responsible for some of that rocking and rolling but I don't recall being concerned about it at the time.

I grinned, shrugged, stretched out alongside dad's sated form and said, "God dad, that was wonderful. I guess you know that between us, Jenny and I are going to make your life a living hell."

Dad, his voice muffled by the wet pussy still pressed against his mouth, said, "I suppose that is one way of looking at it," and Jenny laughed and said, "Yeah right. A living hell indeed. A man should have it so damn bad." Dad simply lay on his back and smiled into the heat of Jenny's femaleness.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep is the pleasant feel of jenny's thigh rubbing against my own as we each straddled one of dad's legs and pressed our hot pussies as closely as possible against him.

We slept well and in the morning, with steaming cups of coffee in hand stepped ashore to be greeted by a large number of admiring glances. When she had a chance, one of the younger women, a woman close to my age, said, "Jesus Carrie, how did you get any sleep with all the action going on last night?" Without pause, she held up a hand and said, "Oh don't tell me. I'll bet I can guess." She grinned and said, "I'm sure glad we let the kids sleep on the beach. Made it easier for daddy to make mom and me smile a lot."

I smiled and said, "Dads can be a lot of fun can't they. But what of your husband, is he cool with all this?"

The girl giggled and said, "See my sister over there. Has a wonderful smile doesn't she?"