Helping Daughter

Story Info
Daughter exhibits her wares.
1k words
3.69
91.9k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

When my daughter and her friend come over to help me with things around my flat it always makes me feel so good. She is an attractive young, 35 is young when you're my age, lady and so is her friend. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if she were a bit more, well, I am not sure exactly what I mean, but showy is the word that comes to mind.

She has been wearing rather sheer blouses lately and I can see her bra and even make out the lacey edges of the cups. And these are white bras. It is so very sexy and it gives this old man a bit of a stirring in my penis. Just a couple of weeks ago she had the top buttons open and when she bent down in front of me I could see down her blouse and the top of her tits. When she left she hugged me and, while this may not be true, it felt like she rubbed her tits against me a little extra hard. Did wonders for my libido.

Sometimes, and I wonder if she does this on purpose, she will clean the upper ledges using a short ladder. She seems to do that in such a way that I see up her skirt. I've gotten a good view of her knickers. I noticed she wears suspenders and it is so sexy to see her stocking tops, suspender straps and the panty gusset. I have to go into the bathroom and wank sometimes it is so very sexy.

A while back she said she had to change and used my bedroom to do so. Of course, that is fine with me. She left a little present, by mistake I'm sure, but nice for me just the same. When I went to bed that night I found a little paper bag sitting on the floor by my bed. Curious, I opened it and found her bra, stockings and knickers inside. I tell you that gave my heart a jolt. And my dick, too. It stood right up to attention at just the sight of these oh so wonderful, silky, soft feminine items of intimate wear.

I couldn't help my self. The scent from the bag was so very feminine and sexy. Her perfume wafted to my nose and right to my cock. I pulled the bra out and felt the lace, the silky inside of the cup all the while just imagining her nipples being right there. Next, I took her ecru colored and somewhat sheer knickers out. They were still warm, or at least that is what my imagination said, and I couldn't help but feel the gusset. That was still moist and when I looked there was that slightly yellow, crusty yet damp spot where her vagina had so recently been. I brought that to my nose an inhaled the scent of a woman. Oh, what a charge that was. Next, and this was a natural thing requiring no thought or anything but instinct, I licked that gusset. I had to taste her pussy juice. I was rewarded with a most erotic sensation. My cock, already hard and throbbing, was demanding attention and leaking the lubricant of sex.

I just had to meet the demands of my hard dick so I stood up, took my trousers and shorts off and stood naked, next to the bed, my dick sticking out in front of me, slightly bouncing up and down with my heart beat, and dripping a little pre cum from the tip. It felt so slippery when I felt that, and just touching it so slightly sent shivers throughout my body.

Then, and oh so carefully, I stepped into the knickers, one foot at a time. Oh so carefully, I pulled them up. As my balls were touched by the gusset another shock of pleasure shot through my body. Then the panties were up around my waist and my hard cock was trapped in the silky material. I was in a position in front of a mirror and could see the outline of my rigid penis through the material. It looked so sexy, so different. The feeling of the material holding my now throbbing penis which created just a slight amount of friction, and I was aware of my balls resting against the pussy smeared gusset was just enough to get me started. As soon as my hand brushed against the fabric covering my cock it began to spurt. Oh, what a glorious feeling, seeing my cock in those panties, watching the material turn darker with the spewing of my ejaculate. With all that my knees buckled and I fell back against the bed and flopped, spent and breathing hard, on my back. All the while I am holding my pulsating, still rigid but softening cock through the sexy, silky material, feeling the wetness of the spreading cum so slippery in itself and even adding to the feeling of almost complete sexual gratification.

Oh, what a most delightful, relaxing, and yet at the same time exhilarating experience. Joy and happy meeting together in me.

I fell into a light stupor, my body still vibrating with the remains of the shudder of sexual climax. My heart rate beginning to assume it regular beat.

I was so relaxed, so sated with the physical sensations of sexual tension and release that I fell from my stupor and slept.

It was the cold of the evaporating cum that woke me. I got up off the bed, found my pajamas and went back to sleep.

In the morning, now being awake and energized, I looked at the knickers, now stiff with dried cum, just waiting for more attention. I put them into my hands, spread the gusset open, looked at the yellow crusty evidence of a sexual woman's secretions and got a raging hard on. I really had no choice but to wrap that gusset around my now throbbing penis and stroke it into relaxing. I did, and again both reveled and relaxed into that mode of being so soothing after a sexual release.

Later, I did wonder how well I got rid of the evidence of my cumming in her panties. Would she notice? And if she did, what would she think?

I decided to let fate take its course.

What would she think?

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers