Helping Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty Tease Incest.
1.2k words
4.19
90.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

About ten days after my 35 year old daughter had last cleaned around my home she returned. I had washed her bra and panties so that no dried cum stains or stiffness was evident. Still, I was a bit apprehensive about how she would react if she noticed they were washed. Would she say anything? Like, why did you wash them? Or, just say thank you for washing them. Would she know that I washed them to remove any traces of my actions? Oh, the anxiety I was feeling grew, almost paralyzing my mind and attitude. What would she think? Would she be mad? Or, even worse, lose any respect for her dear old' dad? What a pervert I am. Would she just think I was that, a lonely old man and pervert? All these feeling hit me just as she walked through the door.

"Hi Daddy."

Wow, a cheerful, light and happy greeting. The weather was warm and she was carrying her jacket over her arm so her upper body, covered by a rather sheer blouse, exhibited her light pink bra rather well. I could make out her pert tits and a bit of the nipple poking the tip of her bra. Yes, I did feel a stirring in my pants.

"Hi, Baby. So good to see you." That was an understatement. My mind immediately went to the last time she gave me a show and I was immediately looking forward to another opportunity to see up her skirt. And, to answer your unasked question, I promptly forgot all about my previous anxieties. I am dealing with what is in front of me now, the sights, sounds and smells of a young, sexy female right in front of me. And even though she is my daughter she has been so sexually provocative as to render that rather meaning less. At least to this horney old man.

In a bright and sexy voice she asks if there is anything that needs special attention today. I live alone and don't really make much of a mess except dirty dishes that I wash after each use myself; everything is pretty much as she had left it.

"No, not really. I don't make much of a mess."

"OK Then we can just visit. I know you can get a bit lonely since mom died and I can't take her place, but I'm happy to be just around for a while."

"What did you think of Diana, my friend who was with me the last time?"

I now remember her friend and just how attractive she was. She also exhibited a bit of leg and upskirt, though it didn't seem as overt as, Sara, my daughter. I remember she wore light blue panties that matched her bra. I could see that too, through her blouse. I don't know why I didn't get as excited seeing her as Sara. Maybe I should have, and because she was not my daughter there would be no hint of incest. And, as I have this thought, I am struck, in the recesses of my mind, that it just may be the forbidden, the incest, that adds to my excitement.

"Diana says she finds you both charming and attractive. She admitted to me that she was flashing you. Did you notice?"

I am at a loss for words. I did notice, but not nearly as much as I noticed my daughter. What is wrong with me? Am I that depraved that I would notice my daughter over her equally attractive and sexy friend?

"Yes, I did notice it a bit. She seems very nice." AS I say this I notice how like her mother is my daughter. Her voice, manners and looks when my wife was her age. I let this thought distract me from my self incriminations of incest. "A very attractive young woman, indeed."

Sara is sitting directly across from me and she is slowly spreading her knees showing more and more of her inner thighs. I am trying very hard not to notice as I mentally see her panty gusset and want to see her panty gusset. Yet I try very hard not to be obvious, which is next to impossible when we are seated as we are. Then I catch myself looking at her breasts swelling her blouse and seeing the outline of her bra and the protrusions of her nipples. I quickly raise my eyes to hers in, what turns out to be a futile attempt to avoid her noticing.

"It must be lonely for you since Mom died. You don't have a girlfriend to keep you warm at night. And I know how much you like a woman's touch. Mom would tell me how much you liked to cuddle and spoon with her and fondle her tits, tweaking her nipples."

I am a bit taken aback by her words and what my late wife has told her. She sees the look of surprise on my face and smiles.

"Oh, Daddy, Mom has told me all abut the birds and the bees. And, more importantly, about men and what they like. I know what you like and Mom told me how much she liked pleasing you. Making you happy and sexually satisfied."

"I hope you are not too surprised, Daddy. I saw how hard you got last time peeking up my skirt. So did Diana. We tried very hard to let you see us. Did you see the stuff I left for you last time I was here?"

I am a bit taken aback, I know exactly what she means and I am not sure just how to answer. "Yes, I didn't know you left that just for me. I thought you had forgotten them."

"No, Daddy. I left all that on purpose. Mom told me how you liked panties and bras. How you like wear them and to masturbate with them. The panties are the size you wear and they had my stains that mom said got you hot."

With that she spreads her knees wide while she slides down in the chair and I see her full panty gusset. She is wearing Vanity Fair panties, my favorites, white, and I see a dark spot covering her vagina. I am blushing, getting red and hot and almost squirming in my chair.

"Oh, Daddy, don't be a prude. I know you jack off. I've seen you a number of times. Mom told me how you liked her to watch you pull that big cock of yours while looking up her skirt."

With that she spreads her legs even further apart so that I see the stretched gusset of her white panties.

"I hope you enjoyed masturbating in my panties and bra. I know you liked to jack off in front of Mom while she teased you with her panties. I know you have a hard on now and I know you want to jack off in front of me. I want to watch you, Daddy. Will you please stand in front of me and cum for me?"

With reluctance and desire, humiliation and overwhelming excitement at the very thought of masturbating in front of Sara, I stand up. As I undo my belt and begin to lower my pants Sara removes her panties saying; "here Daddy, these are already for you to sniff and cum in. I know you'll like them."

I am squirting cum as she speaks.

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers