Helping Hand for Cousin Brother

Story Info
Indian sister-in-law gives him a helping hand.
2.6k words
3.74
158.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newcome1
newcome1
35 Followers

My name is Ajay. My father is a retired Army Officer. My mother is a doctor. I live in India.

We used to have my cousin brother staying in upper portion of my residence with his family. It was a small family though. Husband and wife and some times their cousin use to visit them. Wife's name was Nandita.

When they moved in I was about 18, and after my Engineering entrance exams, I was rather free and was not doing any thing. Her husband (my Cousin brother) Kartik was a businessman and mostly stayed out of the town for weeks at a time.

As time passed by Nandita my sister in law became close in friendship with me. We used to watch movies together and I use to take her to market and other stuff like that. At first, I though that she is just being sweet. After a while she started talking to me about love and asked if I have any girl friends.

Whenever I was alone she intentionally brought up the subject of intimacy. She used to tell me how his husband is neglecting him. I tried to explain that it's the nature of his job. But her intentions were other wise.

Let me first describe Nandita to you. She was about 31 of age at that time. Her height was 5 ft 8 inches and she. was very fair and quiet pleasant looking. She had the features like a fox, so, was her attitude. Well, I use to rent movies for her; she wanted me to bring some love stories that have explicit and obscene love scenes. I brought her a few. She used to invite me to watch the movie with her but I always made an excuse because I was afraid of getting caught by my father or mother.

To confess the truth I was very much tempted to have sex with her but I was always scared to make the first move thinking that it might be the cook up of my vivid imagination and may be she is just being polite and being honest to me. Then, when her husband was away she started calling me up on my phone late at nights talking about stuff mostly involving sex. I use to get excited and some what waited for her to call.

One day as my parents went away to another city to attend a wedding. They were not supposed to come back for 4 days. They did left me and Nandita the real playing field in the same house since I was alone with Nandita

By that time she was already gone very open to me and she even asked if I could have sex with her. I called Nandita bhabhi up and told her " this may be the right time" She got very excited and said that she had been waiting for this for a while. She had a maid in the house that use to come once daily to clean her house and wash her clothes and other stuff. She gave her an early break and told me to come up stairs as soon as the maid leaves.

I was dressed up in jeans and a T-Shirt. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning a bit. Thinking I am going to have the first ever experience of my life.

The maid left and I rushed up stairs from the spiral staircase. As I entered their living room there she was wearing a red nightgown. She had her hair tide up in a ponytail. She even had a bit of make up on. She smiled at me and said, " Ready" I replied, " You bet"

She signaled me to follow her to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her. And I felt as if the life was getting out of me. I was very tense. Well wouldn't all of you guys be in my position. I was not exactly a playboy at my time. I never ever had a girl friend before that. I was a very shy person but I did desires. I was human after all. Before that my best sexual experience was tossing off to magazines in the bathroom.

Anyhow, she came close to me. I could smell the sweet perfume that she was wearing. It was very exotic. I could see her nipples getting erect even under from a thin nightgown. She was almost as tall as I was cause she was wearing high heels. She kissed me on the lips and told me to relax. That first kiss was awesome thigh it was brief. She told me to show some excitement as I was standing their motion less like a statue my heart was saying yes and my mind was saying no.

Then I said to my self " Hey what the heck" I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Still a bit confused I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. We tangled each others tongue and I could feel her saliva going in my mouth. The feeling was out of this world. She stepped back few feet and with looking me right into my eyes she slipped out of her dress. She was not wearing any thing else. There she was like a roman goddess.

She was naked in front of me. My dream girl actually belonged to some one else. Well, who cared at that point? She asked me " Well, what do you think".

"Wow' was my answer. She came close to me a pulled down my zipper. My dick was begging me to take it out. It did have the mind of it's own though. When she pulled down my jeans my cock plunged out and to my surprise she put the thing in her mouth. She must have been watching those hard-core movies. The touch of her tongue on my penis was very ticklish at first but as my mind slowly accepted the fact that its in a gorgeous woman's mouth, It grew harder and harder. She sucked onto it for a while and then got up and with steamy eyes ahs looked at me.

She turned around and lay down on the bed. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered " Oh, Fuck me, fuck me hard" I got on top of her with my heart beating like a techno beat. I looked down at her vagina. It was shaved recently and was very clean. The lips of the pussy were pink. I first felt the hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my prick right inside her. Her pussy was warm rather a bit hot. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. I started with a slower pace and worked my way up to a steady motion. It was quiet an effort though.

She held my arms very tightly and her long beautiful nails were embedding in my arms. Her breast was jumping up and down with every stroke. Her eyes were tight shut and so were her lips. From time to time she got her tongue out and rolled it over her lips. She was surely enjoying this. The thought of me being the instrument of her pleasure made my cock hard and wild.

At this moment we were both participating in this wild session with full involvement. She was feeling orgasms over orgasms. As, I was ready to cum I pulled my dick out of her but she grabbed it and guided it right back in and told me to continue " I am on the pills, cum inside me, deep inside" Within few seconds I butted all inside her. She must have felt that because she screamed and yelled " Oh Yes".

I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my dong out side. She was beautiful seeing her there naked with just a pair of high heels on, it was heaven. I lay down beside her; she held my hand and said; " Now you are a man." I smiled back and said " And what does it makes you? " She thought for a while and said " A Bitch, right". She went into the bathroom for a while but kept the door open. I could hear the sound of her pee going down the flush.

A wild and crazy though came to my mind to drink that piss but then I shook my head. She came out holding a brush in her hand. She started to brush her long brown hair. And I said to myself " Is it all over" My dick was coming back to life and she realized it too. She climbed the bed and said, " you are ready again, that's quick". Well what do you expect from guy who had his first fuck just minutes before.

She bent down and kissed me. Holding my cock in her hand she got on top of me and guided it into her still wet pussy. A shiver went down my spine as she started fucking me. I was holding her breasts and pressing her nipples with my thumbs. She got very excited and got very fast. That was a wonderful experience. We fucked for about ten minutes and felt like if its not going to stop.

She got off and said " I've never ever been fucked in the ass, Please, put it inside my ass" She knelt down in a doggy position with her ass towards me. I said to myself " Wow, virgin ass" I open her buttocks and saw a very tiny hole. I asked her if she was sure about it and she said, " Shut up and fuck me" At first I just inserted the head and she cried out loud with pain. "Do you want me to stop" she replied " No, not at all push it all inside' with a bit if hesitation I forced my way into her tight rather very tight ass.

About half of my modest 8 inches went inside. She was begging for me to insert the whole thing. I pulled it out a bit and then with a massive jerk got the whole thing deep inside her ass. The experience of anal sex had always fascinated me.

After a few attempts the penetration became easy and she was moaning and screaming. Her face was buried in the pillow. I held her breast from behind and with a fast continues pace, I fucked the woman of my dreams in the ass. We fucked for at least 20 minutes in the same position and finally I came inside her and filled her ass with my cum. I steeped off the bed and she resumed that position not saying a word. "Oh, my god, are you all right" I said. " Yeah sure" She got up and stood on the bed with a grin. " How do you feel?' I replied " Like a new man". She jumped towards me and I carried her like a baby. She wrapped her legs around my waist and bent down to kiss me. She was a perfect woman.

That was the first time. We fucked at least a dozen times after that before my parents got back, (not in the same day off course).

Now one day I just got to see one medical report lying in there house which clearly stated that Nandita was a perfect woman capable of bearing a child but my cousin brother

Kartik was a sterile man and his sperm count was very low, and he was not capable of breeding his wife the doctor had in fact asked them to go for taking a sperm donation but my cousin brother was not ready for it hurt his ego.

Now one day I just asked Nandita when you are expecting a baby and she started crying saying just do not poke and put salt on her sufferings and she revealed the problem that my cousin brother was sterile and he was not ready for going for sperm donation, I just put my hand on her boobs and said don't worry I would provide my sperms to you and I am ready to provide a child to you. You just have to pass it as my cousin brothers, and then she said I have to think over it and I just cannot say anything since it involves lot of things.

In anticipation that she will give nod to me gauging her mood I just got my sperm count tested and it was some-what above normal and I was capable of breeding her. On receipt of the report I just show it to my Nandita and she just laughed and said you naughty one.

On return my parents were getting suspicious about two of us and one day my mom caught us and I was thinking that I and her for some rough treatment but to my surprise my Mother said just one thing have you completed the job?

We were surprised and asked her about what and my mom simply said well I knew the problem that Kartik is Sterile and he is not ready for insemination by some one else hence

Father and I planned a long stay so that you two can get some privacy and Ajay can do the role of Kartik and the family can have kids with sperm donor from family itself.

On hearing mother plan we confessed about our passion and enjoyment and Nandita told about my proposal of impregnating her, to which my mom laughed and said better luck next time and left the area.

On hearing my mom's positive encouragement Nandita just hugged and kissed me and said I just want you to donate seed to me so that your cousin brother can have kids.

When my cousin brother arrived My Father talked and counseled him about his problem and he told that he just wanted to have some donor from family and not out-side and he was told that I would be his sperm donor to which he agreed as it saved his image outside. He was asked not venture out till his wife got pregnant.

From that night my cousin brother was sleep in my room while I was doing his duty impregnating his wife Nandita with my Seeds. after month and half there was result. Nandita was pregnant and after nine months she had given birth to daughter that Kartik named as Tanya.

As Tanya was growing we continued our relations and we enjoyed it.

AS Tanya become one and half year old Kartik just wished that he desired a another kid and I was willing to do the duty and my parents were just encouraging and happy hence my cousin just stayed and we started the role which had performed before birth of Tanya and I was just impregnating Nandita and in short time she was pregnant again and this time she gave a birth boy who was named as Rohan.

After Year and Half after birth of Rohan, My cousin Brother and his wife moved away to some other town as I was also moving to another town for higher studies.

But now we had our sexual relations continued and Kartik gave me blank authority for impregnating his wife if I desired. Kartik was happy that he was father without outside world knowing about his sterility.

Now I can just say lust just helped some one needy. An incident of which I am proud and cannot forget the whole life.

newcome1
newcome1
35 Followers