Helping Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was a romantic drama that left Jay bored and disinterested. His eyes grew heavy and he began nodding off. Cindy was entranced into the movie wondering if the character playing the husband would run off with the mistress who turned out to be his real lover. The plot thickened to a climatic ending. Jay was about ready to just go to bed his eyes already closed. His mind drifted from consciousness until he heard heavy breathing on the television. Breathing became a woman's moans and his eyes popped open. Before him in dancing blue lights on the TV screen a voluptuous woman straddled a young man fucking him. She arched back and her hips thrust into the man below her. Her breasts bounced freely and the top of her ass was visible. Jay quickly became aroused.

Cindy was happy to see that the husband finally gave into to his lover's desires. She watched the sex on TV and realized her son was watching as well. She felt self conscious but she didn't know why. Maybe it's time to make popcorn she thought. She raised up and turned to Jay who had now positioned himself on the couch so that he was sitting with his legs apart. She looked up and saw his cock standing upright through the hole in his boxers. Cindy's eyes met his.

"I'm sorry Mom, but I'm very...ready," he said, pleading in his tone.

"We can't keep doing this," she said.

He raised his hands in desperation for some sympathy. It was working. Cindy eyed his cock. She looked at its hardness and struggled with wanting to touch it again. Her hands wanted to grab it and touch it but her mind kept saying no. Her mind was overruled.

She sat up on her knees and placed both hands casually on his hard cock. "OK, I'll do it again for you," she said. She didn't look at him. It was only a penis, not his, she tried to tune what she was doing out. It wasn't attached to anything, it wasn't sexual. She stroked it. Her hands stuck to his skin, sticking and pulling his sensitive area. He winced and twitched to one side.

"Mom, it hurts, it's not like in the bathtub," he said.

"I don't have any soap here," she replied. She sat there not knowing what to do until Jay made a suggestion that shocked her.

"Maybe you could spit on it," he said.

Cindy couldn't believe what her son wanted her to do, but she gave in. "OK," she replied. She let go of his cock and raised her head close to two feet above it and worked a glop of saliva in her mouth. She tried to aim and let the spit ooze out of her mouth. A glob fell. Jay watched in awe is it escaped his mom's lips. I wasn't the best of light, she was in an awkward position, but whatever reason, she missed. The liquid landed to the left soaking into the cotton fabric. "Maybe you could take off my boxers."

His mother hesitated but reached forward and tugged down his boxers. Cindy now was looking between her son's legs, his firm cock standing erect, his balls poised just below and she could see the start of his crack. It wasn't just a penis anymore, it was Jay's. Her own son's organ that he wanted satisfied. Cindy now knew this is taking another step forward but surprisingly she liked it. She moved up to try again working the moisture in her mouth.

"Maybe you could get closer," Jay suggested.

Cindy couldn't believe her ears. She took a hold of his cock and Jay let out a quick breath of air. Cindy instantly became sexually excited. She moved her mouth closer. She was inches away looking at the head. It looked so inviting, her lips so close to it. Her hand holding it out, her mouth started to open. Instead of letting another stream of spit fall from her mouth, she closed her eyes and leaned forward letting her lips wrap around his shaft. The warm, moist sensation of his mother's mouth around his cock made Jay almost cum instantly. "Oh my God Mom, I've never felt anything like this before," he moaned.

Cindy stopped and removed her mouth from his eager cock. "You've never had a blowjob before?" she asked. She was surprised, she had thought he was sexually active already. He was handsome and well liked at school and for sure she thought he had gotten laid before. "No, I haven't," Jay said sounding defeated. An overwhelming emotion came over Cindy, one of love, caring, and wanting to give her innocent Jay a mind blowing orgasm. His first orgasm by another person.

Her mouth moved back over his cock and Jay felt his mothers tongue lick his sensitive skin just below the head of his cock. "Oh mom, that feels so good," he said. She began sucking his cock, both hands wrapped around the base. She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue licking all over. Cindy's hand trailed her lips stroking him as her mouth moved up and down the shaft. Jay arched his back, breathing heavily. It was an experience he never felt before and he loved it. Cindy licked up to the head and sucked it hard until his cock was out of her mouth. She kissed down the length and eagerly placed one of his balls in her mouth and gently played with it in her mouth. Her hand stroked his cock while she continued with the other one. "MMMMMMmmmm," she let out, causing another sensation up his body. She then pressed her mouth under his balls and began sucking and licking. "Oh yes Mom, oh yes!"

Cindy raised her head once more and plunged down sucking hard. "Oh I'm going to cum," he shouted. She felt the heat radiate from her son's throbbing cock. It felt good in her mouth the texture of it being explored by her tongue. Every flick, every squeeze, every stroke and she could feel her son's pleasurable reaction. She hungrily sucked and licked it. She could tell that her son was ready to cum hard. He began thrusting his hips sinking his cock deeper in her mouth. She struggled taking it all in but loved hearing his moans and she sucked.

Jay's body was engulfed in a sexual avalanche. He never felt something so pure, so good. His body then tensed. "Oh I'm cumming mom! I'm cumming!" he shouted his announcement. Cindy held her son's cock in her mouth. The first stream of semen hit the roof of her mouth and she sucked it. Then another shot and she let it float in her mouth, another and another came pouring out. It oozed out over his cock and down her hands. She gently stroked him a couple more times as his body wound down. She was coated in his cum. She looked up at her son who looked exhausted.

What have I done now, she thought. She smiled at her son and went to get a towel.

12