Helping Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister's hands cause a sticky mess.
4.2k words
4.66
238.2k
107

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers

Joe held his hands on the back of his sister's head. Shelly's long blonde hair felt like silk underneath his fingers. Her mouth was wrapped around the head of his cock. She was sucking on its mushroom head like a giant lollipop. He couldn't believe she could even get her little mouth around its girth, but somehow she managed it. One of her hands was stroking his shaft slowly but deliberately. Her other hand was cupping and massaging his freshly shaven balls; her delicate fingers rubbing his smooth flesh. She looked up at him with her light blue eyes and seemed to give him permission.

Joe pushed down on her head and was amazed as his cock started to disappear down her throat. He had seen girls deep throat guys before in the videos, but never had he experienced this. The sensation of his cock clasped in such a tight warm place was unbelievable. And to see that it was his tiny five foot nothing, hundred pound, sister that was taking his cock down her throat was even more unbelievable.

He was almost halfway inside now and still she looked up at him with approval. She slid his cock slowly out of her mouth with a plop and took a deep breath. Next she took a big mouthful of her spit and dribbled it on his cock. She stroked it in hard mixing it with the pre-cum that was oozing out of his cock.

"You like that don't you big brother. You like it when your dirty little sister takes that big cock of yours and shoves it down her throat don't you?" She continued jerking him off as she spoke. Her little hand pumping his hard cock up and down, easily sliding in the gooey, wet mess of saliva and pre-cum. The look on her face was pure lust.

All he could do was nod. The scene before him was so unreal.

Quickly she grabbed his cock with both hands and shoved it down her throat. First its big, swollen head, next half of its thick shaft, until finally it had all disappeared and her little red lips were resting at the base of his bare shaft. She then pulled it out again, and sucked on his head while jerking off his shaft, all the while his balls were attended to by her soft nimble hands. Back down she took him in one swoop. Joe thought that he would pass out from the ecstasy of it all.

She pulled him out again and continued to jerk him off deliberately. She stared at her brother like a wild animal. He didn't notice it before, but she was topless. Her milky white breasts were about the size and shape of tennis balls, and they had the same shape. On the tips of each perky globe was a dark red nipple that was fully erect. Her nipples looked huge on her tiny breasts.

"Are you ready to cum for your sister? She is a dirty little slut that needs your cum."

All he could do was nod again.

She was jerking him off very rapidly now. He was so close. Suddenly he felt her other hand leave his balls. Before he could wonder what she was doing he felt a slight pressure of her forefinger on his asshole. He was going over the edge. His cock began to pulsate. His legs stiffened. Just as he felt the first wave of orgasm, he felt her finger push deep into his anus finding his prostate. He began to cum.

His sister deep throated him again, just as he began to shoot what felt like buckets of cum down her throat. Wave after wave of cum he shot down her throat and she seemed to swallow every drop.

Finally after the last warm salvo coated his sister's throat, he felt her pull up off of his cock.

His thick white cum was all around her mouth, but she didn't bother to wipe it away. She just smiled at her brother. Then, she stood and approached him.

" Now, it's my turn to cum all over you."

And with that she swung her leg over his head and began to lower her perfectly shaven little pussy down to his face. He could see her smooth pussy lips glistening with moisture. He marveled at how far they hung from her little slit. He opened his mouth to take them into his mouth when...

A loud knock woke him from his dream. Another loud knock on his door and then his sister calling.

"Wake up Joe. It's time for dinner and your bath."

"Shit it was all a dream." He thought.

He opened his eyes to the petite frame of his sister walking in. She was wearing jean shorts that were way too short and a tight white tank top that was squeezing her tiny breasts.

"Shit she isn't even wearing a bra. What a tease." Joe thought as he focused on two rather large bumps in the tank top's fabric.

"Come on Joe, you lazy bum. You need to eat up and then take a bath." His sister sat her cute little figure at the edge of his bed. She was carrying a tray with what looked like some kind of soup.

"Not fuck'n soup again." Joe thought to himself.

Joe tried to scoot his massive frame up so that he could eat, but his casts were so damn heavy that he was struggling. Shelly grabbed a pillow, put it behind his torso to pull him up to a sitting position. She grabbed the tray and reached to put it on his lap so that he could eat, but was blocked by a large tent that Joe was pitching up into the sheets.

"Fuck Joe. You got another hard-on? What the heck were you dreaming about?"

His sister looked him in the eye and then smiled an easy smile.

"Great, now I have to slide you down, put up a sheet, and jerk you off so that you can eat. And your soup will probably get cold by then."

Shelly reached for Joe's hips and began to pull him down.

Joe was not going to let this opportunity pass. He had enjoyed a few sessions of his sister jerking him off by this point. It was their only solution to the fact that his upper body was in casts, and his cock kept getting erect. And every time she would put up a sheet so he couldn't see what she was doing and jerked him off. He wasn't complaining mind you, but a man needs images. He was dying to watch his sister jerk him off. Dying to watch female hands manipulating his member. Dying to see the look on her face as she pumped his shaft. He had already inadvertently seen her getting moist after she jerked him off, but now he wanted to see her face as she did the deed. He wanted to see her reaction as his big cock erupted cum.

"You could just jerk me off like this. I mean, the sheet was a good idea, but I don't think It's necessary. I totally understand this is a medical necessity, and you are just filling that need as my nurse."

He looked up at her with his big brown eyes and she couldn't find a hole in his logic.

"Alright, I guess that makes sense. It's not as if we haven't both seen your dick by now."

And with one quick pull, Shelly pulled Joe's cover to the side revealing his raging hard on.

"Shit, I forgot the lube." Shelly said and turned and bent over to grab some lube that she had begun to keep in the bedside dresser drawer. As she bent over her jean shorts rode in the crack between her apple of an ass.

"Fuck what a cut little ass." Joe thought. " I would love to bend her over and slip in my cock. " Joes cock twitched at the thought.

After what seemed like an eternity Shelly came up with some lube, looked Joe in the eye, and then opened the bottle and poured lube into her hand and then rubbed her two hands together. She looked up at Joe as she rubbed her hands.

"Let's see how quickly we can drain this poor cock of all its cum. Be aware, my hands will be a bit cold at first" Excited to again handle his stiff tool, she grabbed his cock hard with both hands. Joe gasped at the sensation. A bit of pre-cum oozed out of his mushroom head.

"Now be a good patient and relax, and let nurse Thompson take care of you."

Joe's eyes were closed as he relished the sensation of his sister's two little hands working his big cock. The lube she was using was allowing her hands to quickly and easily slide up and down his shaft.

"Fuck that feels so good!" Joe exclaimed without even realizing it. Then he slowly opened his eyes, remembering that he could finally watch his sister jerk him off. Once his eyes gained focus, he saw his sister's big blue eyes staring at him. She smiled as he looked at her, and then looked down at her hands working his hard cock.

"You must have been having a really good dream. Your cock is hard as steel." Shelly told her brother as she continued jacking him off. She brought her left hand up to his cock head and began giving it special attention. Her brother let out an audible moan. He was now staring at his sister working his cock. It looked huge in her tiny hands. His gaze rose from her busy hands to her chest. Her little breasts look so cute as they shook with each of her strokes on his cock. He would love to see them freed from their cloth prison and take one of her hard nipples in his mouth and suck it. Her nipples were so hard now.

Joe could feel his balls clenching up. He knew he was going to cum soon. His sister had become so good at milking him. At first she was clumsy, but now she was jerking his cock almost as well as he could.

His gaze found its way up to her beautiful face. Her electric blue eyes were intently watching his cock being stroked. Some of her golden blonde hair had fallen over her face. Her cheeks looked flushed. He couldn't tell if she was getting turned on or just overheated as she worked so hard and focused on his cock. If he was more perceptive, he would have noticed how her lips had plumped with arousal.

"Shit Shell! I am going to cum. Grab the rag."

Ever since the first time Shelly had milked her brother's cock and forgotten to have something ready to clean him up, she had always made sure to have a rag ready to catch his seed. In her haste today she had forgotten the rag.

"Shit Joe I forgot it. Hold on a ..." But it was too late. Just as Shelly was talking her brother grunted and she could feel his cock swell between her hands. It convulsed and shot a huge wad of cum right at her face. All Shelly could do was close her eyes instinctively. She felt something hot hit her directly on her right eyebrow. Then another glob of hot goo splashed onto the top of her right cheek. She gasped as she was hit and then it happened. I big wad of her brother's cum hit her half on her lips, and half into her mouth. She had tasted her brother's cum before, dipping her finger in a pool of his semen and tasting it, but this was an entirely new sensation. She closed her mouth around a hot gob of her brother seed. She relished the flavor. She wondered what it would be like to have that eruption take place in her mouth. Maybe she would try, the next time she put the sheet up. She continued to be pelted by his seed.

She was startled back to reality by her brother's laughter. "Oh shit Shell, I covered you. What happened to the rag?"

Shelly tried to open her eyes, but her right eye was completely glued shut. Cum dripped from her lips and covered almost her entire face.

"You have to have the most cum in the world Joe." Shelly said as she reached down for his blanket at started to wipe her face. "I'll clean your sheets after you have your bath."

"That was so hot Shelly. Something about watching you do that makes it that much more enjoyable. I hope that's not wrong, but that's the way I feel."

Joe was going for it. He was tired of all of these questions bouncing around in his head, and the sight of his sister jerking him to orgasm was the last straw. He was going to see how far he could take this odd arrangement.

"Do you ever. You know, do that to yourself Shell?"

Now the question was out there.

Shelly was still wiping her face clean of her brother's cum when she answered.

"Well if I had a dick I might." She started to giggle making her little breasts bounce adorably.

"You know what I mean. Do you ever make yourself cum like you make me cum?" Joe rephrased.

The question hung in the air for a bit before Shelly dared to answer it. What was her brother up to? Why was he asking her? What did he want? She had to admit that having her brother watch her jerk him off and cum had really turned her on. She could feel that her pussy was sopping wet, and that it needed attention pronto. Even now she was leaning her crotch a bit more into the bed post than was needed.

"Well of course I do." She finally answered.

"Doesn't everybody? "

"How often do you?" He asked as she paused for a second.

"I don't know. Every once in a while." Shelly voice cracked as she answered.

"When was the last time?" Joe asked her steadily.

Shelly was not about to tell her brother that the last time she masturbated was last night after jerking him off. In fact every time she jerked him off these past few days she would have to take care of herself afterward.

"When I was researching how to jerk you off, I looked up some videos, and watching all of those cocks being stroked until they came got me excited. So I did then," she lied to her brother.

A silence hung in the room. Finally Joe decided he had nothing to lose. "Can you show me Shell? I mean you have seen me erupt so many times, and I have never seen a girl do that. What's the big deal after all we have been through?"

Shelly just stared at her brother. She couldn't believe he was actually asking her to masturbate in front of him. He did have a point. She had seen him erupt over a dozen times now, but this seemed different. This seemed much more intimate. Still she was yearning to touch herself. Her pussy was aching to be touched, and she wouldn't get to take care of herself until much later.

Joe could see the hesitation on his sister's face. He knew that he had to give her a good reason to cave. He was hoping that her thoughts were clouded enough by lust to drop her little shorts and show him that magnificent little pussy he had imagined a thousand times that was hiding from him.

"Just think of it as a medical lesson Shell. Come on, what's the big deal? It would only be fair that you got to cum every once in a while too. "

Joe had thrown every argument he could think of at his sister.

"Fine, but just this once. And I am only doing it so that you will be better equipped to actually keep a girlfriend for once. I don't want to be stuck taking care of you the next time you get into an accident."

Shelly was justifying what she was about to do as much for herself as she was for him. In truth, she was so horny, she just had to take care of herself. And the thought of having her brother be the first person ever to watch her touch herself was increasing her arousal level.

She stood up, grabbed a chair and pulled it to the edge of the bed. She stood at the foot of the bed with her hands on her hips.

"This is where my vagina lives," Shelly said, teasingly pointing out the obvious.

Joe was blown away. Instantly his sister's nimble hands unzipped her tight jean shorts revealing her bright orange panties. She hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her shorts and carefully wiggled out of their tight confines. The front of her panties were darkened with her juices, and her engorged pussy lips were outlined by the sheer fabric of her panties. Some of the fabric had lodged in her pussy and created a bit of a "camel toe". Shelly looked down and noticed the dark spot. She had to say something.

"I guess I need some release too."

She grabbed the tiny waistband of her panties and quickly stepped out of them and stood naked from the waist down in front of her brother.

"Holy shit Shell. You are totally shaved." Joe said more to himself than anything.

"Of course. You are not the only one silly." She answered as she nervously moved her hand in front of herself. Her hand grazing her large pussy lips sent a shock-wave up her entire body.

"Come on Joe, have you been with anyone who didn't shave?" Shelly asked as she plopped her little frame into the over-sized plush chair.

"Well, some had hair."

"Ya, but not around here." Shelly traced the outline of her bare pussy. "All girls shave down here at least, unless they are hippies or something." She moved her hand above her dark pink pussy lips grazing them as she went. They glistened with moisture. "Some girls leave a patch or something up here." She rubbed the area above her pussy. "But I shave it too because my hair is so fine and sparse there it just looks funny."

Joe was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. He couldn't believe that his little sister was giving him a lesson on pussy care.

Shelly put her legs up on the big plush chair and spread them out a bit. "First what I like to do is rub my pussy lips." Her hand grazed her dark pink lips. Up and down it moved. Slowly and softly at first, but she was so turned on that soon she was applying more pressure.

"You want to be gentle at first, but as you feel her getting turned on Joe, you can apply a little more pressure."

"How will I know if she is getting turned on?"

"Wow Joe! No wonder a hot guy with a big dick like yours can't keep a girlfriend for more than a couple of weeks. There are a few signs that your girl is getting turned on. Her face might get flushed. Her breathing might become faster. Her lips will get bigger, and the obvious one is that she starts getting all wet." Shelly was fairly vigorously rubbing her pussy as she talked, and her breathing had become very deep and measured.

"So guessing from your soaked panties you are pretty turned on." Joe chuckled

"All women get turned on when they stroke a big cock." Shelly answered.

"Now shut up and pay attention you big lug. Another sign that a woman is getting excited is that her pussy lips get much bigger and open up a bit. It's as if they are inviting your cock inside. See."

Shelly quickly jumped up and stood in front of her brother. "See how big my lips are now. When I am not turned on, you can barely see them. My pussy is just a little slit then."

Shelly sat back down. "Another sign is the clit. It stands up and gets hard like a little dick. I hope to god you know where the clit is." She slouched a bit in the big chair and started to rub her clit. "Oh," she let out a soft moan. She was so turned on. She knew that a huge orgasm was coming on soon. She put one of her legs up on the arm of the chair spreading her pussy.

"Right up here, the clit hides under its hood. See?" She spread her pussy with her fingers exposing her hard little clit. She was rubbing it vigorously now, and her other hand had subconsciously gone up to her left breast and squeezed it.

Joe was going insane with lust. He could not believe the sight before his eyes. His gorgeous little sister was vigorously rubbing her sweet little pussy for him, unfortunately he had two problems. His dick felt like it was going to explode and he couldn't move his casted arms to relieve himself. Also, his sister had slid down a bit in her chair, and he could barely see her pussy anymore. She slid down a bit as she was really getting into it, and he completely lost sight of her bald little pussy.

Shelly opened her eyes . She had completely forgotten where she was. She was on the verge of orgasm. It took her a while to process what her brother said, and then a sinister idea popped into her head. "OK, I will kneel by my patient's head so he can see up close what a woman's orgasm looks like. Hopefully it's not your first."

She jumped up to her feet and bound to the side of the bed. As she walked by she noticed his once again rock hard cock. She boldly reached out and grabbed it.

"Shoot we are going to have to take care of this again, but I get to cum first ."

Shelly hopped onto the bed and scooted on her knees until her sopping pussy was inches from her brother's face.

"Is this close enough for you, you pervert?" Shelly giggle then reached down and spread her pussy for her brother. Can you see my clit now Joe.?"

Joe looked up at the tiny nub at the top of her pussy. He wanted nothing more than to taste it. His cock ached, and he could feel pre-cum oozing from his member again.

He could hear the slopping sound of her rubbing her pussy and he could smell the musky odor of sex. "God I am getting close Joe. To put me over the edge, I love to rub my g-spot. I reach in with two fingers, and bend up to this bump that feels so amazing. It gives me a different orgasm than my clit."

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,045 Followers
12