Helping Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
A skateboard accident begins a life-changing journey.
2.9k words
4.54
105.4k
119
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tend to favour edgy subjects for erotic fiction and fantasy. And while I enjoy reading and writing erotic fiction about taboo subjects, that's all it is... fiction!

If you like this chapter I'd suggest you go back and start at Chapter 1 to put things in context. But if you find this material distasteful or offensive, I believe you should exercise your right to look elsewhere.

I've copped some flack in the comments for short chapters. Perhaps, not being an experienced writer, those comments may be well founded. But to be honest, I write primarily for my own pleasure and submit them here only in case others might enjoy them too.

*****

Chapter 3

MONDAY

I woke with a start and found mum sitting on the edge of my bed. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten to seven. Did you sleep well?"

"I must have!"

"Would you like me to fool around with you before we get you dressed?"

"You mean...?"

Mum put her hand on my cock through the bed sheet. "Wow," she said, "you really are ready again aren't you!"

She pulled the sheet down exposing my rod bulging inside my pyjama shorts. "Lift up." She said.

I raised my hips and she slid my shorts down to my knees. My cock was standing to attention so mum gripped it at the base and squeezed towards the head. A large bead of pre-cum popped out of the eye and sat for a second before she massaged it over the head of my cock.

"I must be the luckiest guy on earth to have a mum like you. You have no idea how much I appreciate all the things you do for me."

Mum chuckled and said, "It's not all one way traffic Tony, I had a wonderful time in bed last night thinking about you."

"I can guess what you're saying."

"Let's just say my little vibrator got a good workout."

I'd never felt closer to her than right at that moment. I wished I could have felt her tits and hot wet cunt. "I wish I could touch you Mum, I'd love to be able to return the compliment."

"There's no need Tony, I love being able to help you like this."

As she started stroking my rod I closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensation. A moment later I asked her to stroke faster and she responded immediately. I was getting close to orgasm and I'm sure she realised because she lifted the tempo again.

"Oh Mum," I said, "I'm very close now!"

"Let it go Tony, cum for Mum!"

Seconds later the contractions began sending ropes of semen splattering over my chest and tummy. We sat in silence for a minute or so before she took a few tissues from the box on my bedside table and mopped up. "How was that baby?"

"Thank you Mum, thank you so much."

"It's okay, I enjoyed it. Now let's get you dressed because I need to go out for the day. I'm meeting my friend Sarah to discuss our holiday plans and do some shopping. I won't be home until later this arvo."

The rest of the day was uneventful except Carly's friend Rebecca showed up at about noon. Rebecca was a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. She and Carly were considered the hottest items in our area by all my mates. They were a truely spunky double. After lunch they changed into their swimmers and went out to the pool. I would have joined them except I was still struggling with dressing and undressing which meant Carly would need to help me change and I wasn't prepared for that just yet. Instead I watched them through the kitchen window and as I did I ended up with another erection. Bugger! And there's nothing I could do about it.

I was watching television when mum returned. She came in and showed me the new bikini and shorts she'd bought for her holiday. She disappeared to her room and later returned to the kitchen to prepare dinner. For dinner we had a seafood pasta and as soon as we'd finished she asked Carly to clean up the dishes. As Carly begrudgingly cleared the table mum said, "Come on Tony, let's get you through the shower."

I wondered why all the urgency, usually we went through the shower much later in the night. We walked to my room and went into the ensuite. I knew now what to expect at shower time so I was half hard when mum finished undressing me. Neither of us said a word as she went in and turned the shower on. "Come on Baby!" She said.

I went in and settled under the shower rose allowing the water to cascade over me. There was an air of expectation tonight, an urgency to her actions. Mum moved forward until my cock was pressing into her abdomen and kissed me on the cheek. I was throbbing with expectation as she reached down and took hold of my cock, "Do you want to jerk me off now Mum?" I asked.

She paused for a moment before saying, "I made a decision last night Tony, I don't know how to say this, but I'm aching inside and I need you to... " She paused.

"You want me to... um, have sex with you?"

"I do," she said, "it's hard doing this stuff for you, seeing you aroused and fondling and touching you. It does things to me... you have no idea how much built up tension I have after I've finished with you. It isn't easy to ask this of you and I'd understand if you said no. But Tony, I feel your big hard cock in my hand and all I want is to have it inside me. I'm asking you to fuck me!"

I was stunned. My mouth was opened but nothing was forthcoming. Finally I regathered my senses and said, "Oh Mum, I'd love to do that for you."

She came to me and put her arms around me, kissing me passionately. I could feel my cock straining against her abdomen. We were like two teenagers experiencing sex for the first time. As we kissed she fondled my cock and whispered, "Please fuck me now Tony, I need it so badly."

She turned away from me and bent over exposing her vulva. I moved forward and attempted to find her vaginal opening. Then I felt her hand between her legs, taking hold of my cock and guiding it to the opening. I was so overcome with emotion I felt my knees might give way from under me. She pushed back slightly and I felt the head of my cock slip inside her wet warm hole. We stayed like that without moving for a moment before she said, "Oh god. Please push it in Baby, I need you to fill me."

Slowly I pressed in and felt her body warmth envelope my penis. The warmth and wetness was sensational. As I pressed into her as far as I could, she asked, "Is this your first time Baby?"

"I'm embarrassed to say it is Ma! But I don't think I'll last long so what if I... you know, cum inside you? Is that a problem?"

"It's okay Baby, I want to feel you cum inside me and yes its safe, it's been so long since I've felt this."

I had all of my seven and a half inches deep inside her, but I was so highly aroused, I knew I had to play it smart and go slowly. Any thrusting right then would send me over the top. So ever so slowly I began withdrawing my shaft until I could see the corona on my cock head. The sight of it was quite overcoming so I repeated the slow thrusting and withdrawing, "Oh wow Baby, that's nice." Mum groaned softly.

I continued another four or five times but just as my pleasure began to peak, I threw caution to the wind and began slamming into her as hard as I could... Slap, Slap, Slap, against her buttocks. The pleasure of my orgasm was so overwhelming, I thought I might lose consciousness. I started ejaculating what seemed like litres of semen into her beautiful hole.

"Oh Baby," she moaned, "I can feel you cumming inside me. It's just beautiful."

I remained inside her in silence until my erection subsided and started to slip out, "I'm sorry Mum," I whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't last longer."

"That's okay," she replied, "I understand. It's your first time and I guessed you might have trouble lasting."

Later, when she was drying me I asked, "I'm embarrassed I left you high and dry Ma, why can't we spend the night together, I'd like another chance to... "

She cut me off mid sentence, "Think about it Tony. Right across the hall from Carly? She's not silly. I mean spending the night with you would be... well... let's just say she mightn't understand."

"She must wonder about us being in the shower together each night." I said.

"Well, she did ask about that and I did say you might become aroused she she's showering you."

"So she's expecting me to get a hard-on?"

"Well, it's pretty likely isn't it?"

"I wish you hadn't mentioned that to her," I said.

"Think about it Tony. Do you think you'll be able to control yourself when she's washing you?"

"It could be awkward." I said.

"She'll cope I'm sure, she's had boyfriends so she'll know what to expect."

I decided to let it go, because right now I wanted to spend more fun time with mum.

I decided to approach mum from another angle, "Anyway Mum, instead of you staying in my room, I could come to your room. I mean you're at the other end of the house."

"Hmmm! I suppose you could if you were careful. I guess you could wait until she goes to bed." Mum said.

We finished up and got into our pyjamas and joined Carly and Rebecca in the media room. I was in a state of excitement and couldn't stop thinking about what was in store tonight. I wondered if mum was thinking the same. At around nine pm Rebecca left and the three of us headed for our rooms. I went in and closed the door still excited by the thought of being with mum again. I cleaned my teeth and got into my pyjamas. As I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for the opportunity to go to mum's room, my cock stayed hard with anticipation. If it hadn't been for the casts on my hands and wrists I'd have jerked off for sure.

Finally everything seemed quiet outside so I checked the hall and noticed the light under Carly's door had gone out. I closed the door behind me and padded my way down the hall, through the living area to mum's bedroom. When I arrived I knocked lightly. She came to the door and looked up the hall before pulling me inside. She locked her door and turned to face me with a smile. I was still half hard as mum went to her bed and whispered for me to join her. We climbed under the sheet and she turned out the bedside lamp. I was completely hard now and extremely aroused. Mum took hold of my right hand and placed it directly onto her cunt.

"Slip your fingers in a little and feel how wet I am." She said.

She was right on the money, she was both wet and hot. Mum pulled her night dress off and dropped it beside the bed. She then pulled my pyjama shorts down and felt my cock. "Let's try again Baby." She said, "Lie down!"

I lay flat on my back and mum worked her way down my chest and groin, tickling and teasing with her tongue as she went. I was in a state of extreme arousal as she finally took the shaft of my dick in her hand, lowered her mouth and began sucking it vigorously. I'd never experienced this before and it was sensational. "Oh Mum, that's amazing!"

I remember thinking how good she was at cock sucking because she concentrated on all the most sensitive places. I closed my eyes relishing the experience but just as I was beginning to feel the first signs of orgasm, mum lifted off and said, "Its time to have you inside me Baby, I need you to fuck me."

I was rock hard so I held my cock as she positioned herself above me. I shuddered as I felt that wonderful first touch of her vagina making contact with the head of my cock. She allowed herself to sink onto my pole, and for the second time tonight, I felt her warmth envelope my cock.

"I hope I last long enough for you this time Mum. I'll do my best."

"I have my little helper handy in my bedside drawer Baby, so don't worry too much."

I was deep inside her love hole but she remained quite still. After a moment she lifted slowly then began to slide up and down my rod in a rocking motion. She increased the tempo of her movement and suddenly I realised I was close to cumming again. I was amazed how quickly it had happened. "Oh shit!" I said, "I'm sorry but I'm close again Ma."

With those words she went at it with all her might, bouncing heavily off my groin and grinding her hips in a squirming motion.

"Oh god, the things you do to me Tony." She said in a guttural tone.

Then the intensity of my pleasure leapt and my head swam with euphoria as I began ejaculating deep inside her for the second time tonight. We stayed in that position until my cock slipped out of her tunnel. She rolled over and reached for her vibrator in her drawer, "You don't mind do you baby?" She asked.

"Of course not, I just wish I could do it for you."

I could feel her need for release, her need to climax, it was palpable. Then I noticed the quiet whir of her vibrator between her legs and I could hear it change speed as she pressed it harder onto her clit. I lay there in silence absorbing the experience, listening to her breathing quicken, listening to the sounds that came from the back of her throat. A minute or more passed and it became obvious she was on the verge of orgasm. She stopped momentarily and adjusted the speed of the vibrator, "Oh Tony," she said huskily, "this feels so good."

The vibrator had more intensity now as she moved it back and forth against her clitoris. As her breathing began to come in gasps she started a slow thrusting with her hips. Then, it all happened for her... she arched he back and groaned as her orgasm washed through every fibre of her being. She kept her little penis shaped thing going and I wondered if she was experiencing more orgasms. Then suddenly the whirring stopped. She'd turned it off. "Oh Baby, that was sensational." She whispered.

"I'm glad!" I said before realising I was hard again. The experience of being with her while she masturbated had got me going again.

"You won't believe this Ma, but I'm hard again."

"You're ready to go again?"

"Please!"

She spread her legs and I slid into her without any need for assistance this time. As I began thrusting my cock deep inside her hot little box, I knew this time I would go the distance because the pressure in my loins had been satisfied minutes earlier. I hammered away for four or five minutes before I detected a change in her breathing. I slowed my thrusts momentarily but the moment I did, she said with a gasp, "Don't stop now Tony, please... Fuck me hard!"

I began pounding into her open legs so hard the bed began to shake. "Ohhhh yes!" She moaned. "I'm going to cum again."

I thrusted with all the force I could muster and just as I noticed my own orgasm approaching she began thrusting her hips to meet my strokes.

"Oh fuck Tony, Oh fuck! I'm going to cum." She moaned.

Moments later she began to climax began and I felt her body tense as she took a deep breath; we were both on the verge of orgasm. She let out a loud moan of ecstasy and as my pleasure peaked once more I exploded deep inside her cunt. We lay still in each others arms for a few minutes savouring the serenity. I lifted off and said, "Was that better?"

Trying to gather her breath mum said, "It sure was Baby, that was wonderful."

We fucked three or four more times that night, we fucked until we were both completely spent. Then we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke there was daylight creeping through the windows so I stirred mum, "Heavens Tony," she whispered in a mild panic, "you'd better get back to your room, it's morning and you don't want Carly to see you."

I pulled my pyjama pants on and kissed her on the forehead. "That was a fabulous night Mum, thank you."

"No... Thank YOU baby, I haven't felt this relaxed in years," she said with a cheeky grin.

I felt terrific as I opened her door and disappeared down the hall towards my room. What I wasn't expecting is what was waiting for me.