Helping Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk, Mom." Jay said in a soothing tone. He sat down beside her, then Cindy felt Kate sit down on the other side.

"I'm so sorry Jay, I don't know what's come over me, honey," Cindy started to cry. "I need to get some clothes on, I feel so ashamed."

"No Mom you don't. This has gone on long enough," Jay said and pushed his mother against the backside of the couch. Cindy clutched her breasts over her nipples for a string of decency. "Move you hands NOW, Mom," Jay commanded. Cindy was devastated, humiliated, and felt guilty. She did what she was told and starred down at them with tears rolling down her face.

"Wow, you have very nice breasts Cindy," Kate commented.

What, Cindy thought. Did she hear that correctly? "I'm sure you can touch them if you want, I don't think my mom will mind," Jay said out loud to Kate. Cindy looked up confused as a warm feminine hand reached out to touch her breast. The touch felt reassuring, but Cindy was still uneasy and ashamed. Jay's hand reached out to touch the other one and Cindy audibly gasped at his touch. His hand finally touching her skin. Both hands began massaging and caressing her tits. The sensation was overpowering and Cindy dared not move. She didn't know what to do. What game were they playing with me, she asked herself.

"Is this what you wanted Mom? For someone to touch your tits? Are you a slut Mom? Isn't that what you called yourself in the cabin?" Jay asked. "You're just about naked in front of your son and his girlfriend and we're playing with your tits. Is that what you want?"

Cindy wanted to cry or plead with her son to continue. She desperately wanted Jay to touch her. "Answer me, Mom," Jay said.

"Yes," Cindy said quietly.

"To which question, Mom?" Jay asked again.

"Yes, to all of them," she finally let out. The hands on both her breasts gently squeezed and fondled her. And then it was Kate who first pinched Cindy's nipple. Cindy let out a breath of air. "I think you like another girls' touch," Jay said. Cindy had never experienced another woman before and it really never crossed her mind. As much as she justified a mother son relationship she thought a woman, woman relationship forbidden. She looked now at Kate as a daughter she never had. How wrong am I making this to be, she thought. But she couldn't stop what she was feeling right now. Kate leaned forward and put her lips around Cindy's nipple. Jay followed right behind.

"Oh my, oh wow, oh," Cindy said fearful her son and Kate would stop at any moment. She had never felt two people touching her like that before.

"Mommy," Jay said, "You took care of me, now it's my turn to take care of you."

Cindy had a small orgasm just from hearing her son's reassurance. Her body eased as she looked down at the two teenagers eagerly sucking and licking her breasts. Two sets of mouths wanting to pleasure her. Her body tingled and a strong feeling from her nipples raced to her pussy. Cindy almost began crying with pleasure but held back. Jay leaned away and began stripping down, removing his clothes. He wasn't wearing his boxers which explained how the two were able to be quickly dressed when they showed up at the garage door. Cindy eyed her son's rigid cock and reached out for it with her hand. She was unsure how Kate would react but Kate simply looked up and smiled.

Jay eased back to the couch and parted his legs. "Mom, would you suck me like you did at the cabin? It was so incredible, Mom." Jay asked.

"Yes, honey," Cindy replied and moved to the floor, watching as Kate removed the last piece of her own clothing. Cindy noted how beautiful Kate looked, her small perky breasts and shaved pussy matched her innocent smile. Cindy positioned herself between Jay's legs and took a hold of his cock. Her mouth inched forward at slid down his shaft. Her mouth sucked over his cock. "Oh, Mommy, that feels so good," Jay let out. Jay's cock felt so right in her mouth. She knew of its texture, of Jay's more sensitive areas, and what he really enjoyed.

Cindy was overjoyed that she was giving her son another blowjob and that she was once again gong to be sexually active with him. She leaned forward and lightly hummed sending vibrations down his shaft. Her mouth caressed his cock slowly, concentrating on his reactions. Cindy was engrossed with her son's cock but felt a set of hands attempting to pull off her thongs. She knew it was Kate's small, delicate hands. Cindy raised up her butt so her son's girlfriend could remove the last shred of clothing. Cindy thought that Kate wanted to witness the mother and son fuck in front of her. Cindy looked up to see if her son was ready but his eyes were fixated on both her blowjob and his girlfriend. Cindy then felt Kate's hands tracing the sides of her ass and gently rubbing it. It felt good and was surprised at Kate's aggression. Cindy had never dared to touch another girl like that before. Kate's hands continued to rub over Cindy's bent over rear.

Cindy's hands held onto the base of Jay's cock and she lowered her mouth deep down his shaft. Her tongue flicked and licked at his cock deep in her mouth. Suddenly, Cindy felt Kate's head bury between her ass and begin to lick at her pussy. Cindy's eyes widened with the unexpected pleasure, her son's cock deep in her mouth. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to continue to suck her son's cock, but was hesitant to have another girl lick her.

Jay watched his mother's expression as Kate dove down between her legs. He almost exploded when he watched his mother's eyes just about pop out of her head. "Oh God, Mom, oh you have to slow down I'm going to cum to soon. That was so hot," Jay yelled. It was the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed, seeing his girlfriend eat his mother from behind while his mom sucked him. Cindy eased off his cock and moved to his balls careful not to make her son cum too soon. She slowly licked and played with his balls in her mouth and turned her attention to what Kate was doing to her.

The young, light brunette strained her mouth towards Cindy's pussy. Her tongue lapped over Cindy's clit and down her slit. Cindy was spell bounded at how she felt at the moment. Her son's young girlfriend was so eager to pleasure her but Cindy would never have dared to dream of getting off by another woman. Cindy found herself gently grinding her pussy to meet Kate's tongue. It felt so right, so good. Then Kate's tongue lapped against Cindy's other hole. The sensation felt foreign to her. Maybe it was just a mistake, Cindy thought, as she started to mimic Kate tongue movements with her own against Jay's balls. But again, Kate's tongue found Cindy's asshole and began circling it. Jay's mother's eyes again popped out and she let out another moan.

"Oh yes, sweetheart, oh that feels so good," Cindy said between licks of her own. Jay was withering with ecstasy on the couch watching the his mother and Kate. Cindy had always wanted to be touched there but her husband had never ventured to her asshole. A secret fantasy came true for Cindy and she was ready to cum. She bucked back and forth over Kate's face.

"Yes, sweetheart, oh you are so good to me," Cindy let out, "I'm cumming, oh my I'm cumming!" She felt Kate's tongue brush over her rose bud while her finger rubbed her clit. It was enough to send Cindy over the edge and cum hard. Cindy pressed her face into her son's cock as she enjoyed the orgasm by Kate.

Kate retreated and Jay moved over allowing the attention to his aching cock to simmer down. Jay literally shook with sexual anticipation unable to comprehend the eroticism he was experiencing. Cindy sat down on the floor regaining her composure. She turned to Jay's girlfriend. "I've never experienced that before, Kate," she smiled. Kate replied with her own smile, "Anytime."

Jay moved to the far side of the couch, his cock throbbing on its own. He knew he would cum instantly if one of the women even came close to his cock. He wanted to prolong the experience as long as possible. "Kate, would you please sit next to me?" he asked, patting the cushion beside him. She happily sat next to him.

Cindy thought Jay wanted to fuck his girlfriend. Cindy was somewhat disappointed only in a small selfish way. She wanted his cock, but knew he must be interested in Kate's shaved pussy. Kate smiled up at Jay playfully and spread her legs. "You want this?" she asked Jay. Jay smiled back. "Yes I do!"

Jay turned to his mother, "Mom, do you want my cock in you like before?"

Cindy blushed but replied with a yes. Jay took the opportunity farther, "Mom are you a slut?"

"Yes," said Cindy getting aroused even more.

"So you want my cock and you are a slut?" Jay asked again.

Yes, yes I am, Jay, I want your cock so bad. And I'm a naughty slut for you," Cindy was enjoying herself.

"I want to fuck you on all fours, Mom," Jay said as he got up and moved behind his mother. Cindy assumed the position and was eager for her son to penetrate her. She looked up at Kate who sat on the couch watching. Poor Kate she thought, she is not getting any attention. Cindy thought she might ask Jay to eat Kate out. Cindy found the thought erotic watching her son lick a girl's pussy right in front of her. Cindy felt Jay's hands on the back of her ass. Oh, they feel so good, Cindy thought.

"Mom, before you get my cock, you need to take care of Kate," Jay said. Jay's hands pushed Cindy forward and Kate spread her legs wider. Cindy's face went directly towards Kate's bald pussy. Horror suddenly filled Cindy. She had despised the notion the go down on another woman and now she starred blankly at Kate's soft curves. Cindy hesitated trying to look for a way out.

"Lick her you slut," Jay demanded and a hard slap came across Cindy's ass. It shocked her, terrified her and greatly turned her on. Another slap came, this time harder and painful. Cindy again starred at Kate. She was so pretty, and her shaven pussy was exciting but she wasn't about the lick it. A third spank came harder yet and made Cindy yelp. It stung hard. Cindy quickly determined her only option. She dove her face into Kate's snatch.

"Yes Cindy, yes Cindy," Kate said aloud feeling her boyfriend's mother begin to lick her clit. Kate spread her legs even more and started touching her breasts. "Oh Cindy," she said.

Jay's mother couldn't begin to imagine ever doing this. She really didn't know what to do. Cindy licked around Kate's clitoris, tasting another woman for the first time. She was nervous. She followed Kate coos and moans and thought of what made her feel wonderful and tongued Kate the same way. Kate began almost bucking instantly into Cindy mouth. Cindy found encouragement for Kate repeating her name and holding her head against her pussy. Cindy licked over it, sucking and playing. It was driving Kate wild.

A cock inserted between Cindy legs. Jay thrust his cock into his mother clutching the sides of her ass. Cindy muffled a moan as her face remained buried in Kate's mound. Jay fucked hard, his cock unable to restrain holding back much longer. Cindy felt her ass being pound from behind, her pussy filled with her son's incredible cock. Kate raised her legs offering her asshole still somewhat tucked between her ass cheeks and the sofa. Cindy couldn't turn her down and her tongue explored below licking underneath Kate's pussy to her asshole. Cindy nose ground into Kate's clit and her tongue lapped below.

Cindy own body was beginning to explode into another orgasm. All three were moaning loudly. They were enjoying the sensations that each were delivering and watching the other perform. It was Kate who first shook in an orgasm. "Oh Cindy, oh Cindy, you are so good!" yelled Kate. That was enough to push Jay over the edge. His cock came hard in Cindy's tight pussy. Cindy could feel both Kate's intense orgasm and now her son filling her up with his cum. She held onto Kate's legs her head resting in her lap as she struggled to fuck into her son a few more thrusts to climax. Cindy bit her lip as her son eased after cumming, but it was enough for Cindy. Her back jerked and she buried her face into Kate's legs smelling deeply Kate's sex. Cindy thrust once more, "Oh yes, oh you so are beautiful," she said speaking to both of them.

Cindy was literally exhausted. Her body trembled in the after glow, her mind trying to make sense of it all. She knew she ventured one more step in her sexuality and she was enjoying it. She knew more things were yet to come.

12