Helping Hands Ch. 05

Story Info
Will reality ruin the sexual escapades?
4.7k words
4.31
74.7k
58

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,041 Followers

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are at least eighteen years of age. The following story contains some non-consensual sex, so stop reading if that offends you.

*****

Shelly entered her room bewildered. She was shaking from the shock of her father discovering her and her brother engaged in oral sex. Now she was alone in her room, naked, covered in her and her brother's cum, and she could hear her dad screaming at her brother. She couldn't take hearing her brother get chewed out for something that was equally her fault. She jumped in the shower and washed away the sex, shame, and guilt.

Luckily, the running water was loud enough to drown out her father's screaming. The hot water had a calming effect on her. Eventually her mind stopped thinking about her angry father and instead started to relive the wondrous feelings that she had just experienced with her brother. Her hand subconsciously slipped to her smooth young pussy as she remembered how it felt when her brother had licked her.

She slipped a finger into her still sopping pussy as she remembered what it felt like to stretch her mouth around her brother's thick cock. She brought herself to the brink of orgasm before her world was shattered by loud banging on her door.

"When you get out of the shower, we need to have a talk, missy!" her dad yelled.

She turned off the water, stepped out of the shower and slowly dried off. She was dreading what was about to take place. She had grown up fearing her father's outbursts. He was the kind of person that didn't get mad often, but when he did, he would erupt with a tidal wave of emotion that nobody would want to be in the middle of. Lately he had been a distant figure in her life. He was working so much that she rarely even saw him, and now after not really talking to him in eons she would have to sit down and discuss such an intimate topic.

She put on a pair of yellow soccer shirts and an old t-shirt of hers that had worn thin from all of the washings. She glanced out of the window as she went to the door and saw a yellow cab parked out front. Her dad and the cabbie were helping her brother into the back seat. He glanced up helplessly at her window. His pathetic gaze brought tears to her eyes and she had to look away.

She walked away from the window, sat at her desk and waited. She crossed her slender legs and tapped her foot nervously. It was not long afterwards that she heard the front door slam shut and her father's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. They stopped at her door, and then a loud knock startled her before her dad walked in. He was still wearing a dark blue business suit from work, but he had removed the jacket, and loosened his collar and tie. His hair was not the perfect coif anymore, and his face showed an emotion she rarely saw with him: anger.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Her father growled.

"Do you have any idea what affect your actions have on me? I know you have been on your own lately. I know I have been overwhelmed at work, but I thought that you had enough common sense to make good decisions. Now I come home and find you and your brother engaged in God knows what."

Shelly sat dumbfounded. She didn't know what to say.

"So what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I...I". She was at a complete loss of words.

"I was just trying to help out Joe. It was torture for him to be in casts. I even read some medical blogs about how painful it can be for a male who can't ejaculate. So I just wanted to help him out." It felt good to get it all out.

"So you helped him out by jacking him off?"

"Well it wasn't really like that. I would put up a sheet and it was actually a very clinical process."

"But when I found you guys, you were both naked and covered in each other's juices. How can you explain that?" Her father had his arms crossed, and his anger was radiating towards her.

"That just kind of got out of hand. We were drinking."

"My alcohol I presume."

"And I don't know, we were going to watch a movie, and I clicked the menu for past purchases, and all of this porn that I guess you ordered showed up." Her father looked shocked.

"How did those show up?"

"We were going to watch a documentary that I ordered earlier and all of your orders showed up." Shelly saw an opportunity to take the blame off of herself and she ran with it.

"There was a lot of porn ordered dad, and most of them involved young girls that were my age. What's going on?"

There was a long pause as her father shifted nervously.

"It's OK, Daddy." Shelly tried to deflect some more. "You have been hard at work providing for us, and you have needs too." She batted her light colored eyelashes at her father and her big blue eyes penetrated his. "Maybe we all just need some help getting release in this house." Her hands traced her diminutive form. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she thought she could steer her dad away from punishing her. Also, the idea of her dad watching all of the young girls in the movies turned her on. What if she were to jack off her own dad? The thought was so wrong that it turned her on.

"Did watching all of those young girls turn you on?"

Her father nodded slowly.

"Does my skimpy outfit turn you on?"

Her father nodded again. She could see the anger drain from his face and start to be replaced with another emotion.

"One of the videos was of a dad spanking his daughter. Maybe that is what I need. Maybe I should be disciplined a bit, Daddy?" Shelly couldn't believe what she was saying to her father, but all of the experiences recently had awoken a lust inside of her.

What was his daughter saying? Asking to be spanked??? Did she harbor some of the same forbidden desires that he had? "Well, I guess I will have to make up for my lack of discipline lately. Stand up, young lady."

Shelly slowly stood before her dad.

"Now bend over and grab the desk with your hands. It's time to give you a spanking that is long overdue."

"What? A spanking? But dad I am way too old for that." She played along.

"Are you? You don't seem old enough to tell what is right or wrong, so bend over and grab the desk."

She hadn't been spanked since she was a little girl, and she had read many stories of erotic spanking. In truth, she was very curious. She slowly bent over and grabbed the desk.

Her father's anger dissipated as he saw his little girl bend over to be spanked. He anger slowly turned into lust as his eyes took in the lovely round shape of her little ass. She was so tiny, but her curves had taken on a womanly form. He raised his hand above her ass, paused and then brought it firmly down on her behind.

Shelly yelped. "Ouch!"

"That's not right. Pull down your shorts so I can properly spank you."

"What? But, but..."

"Shelly, I just caught you naked and sucking on your brother's cock. It's too late to be modest now, so pull down your pants," he commanded.

Shelly had never purposefully disobeyed her father. On one hand she was reluctant to expose herself in front of her father, but on the other hand the taboo nature of it turned her on. She slowly pulled down her shorts and then bent over the desk seductively.

Her father's cock stirred as she pulled down her shorts. His eyes caught the sight of her shorts sticking in her tiny cleft of a vagina for a second. Her ass was flawless, and as she bent over the tiny pink slit of her cunt was just barely visible. He marveled at the sight.

"No panties??? Is that how I raised you to dress?" her father asked with mock anger.

"I just got out of the shower and..." Shelly paused, looking back at her dad and noticing the wide-eyed look in his eyes.

He raised his hand and then brought it down firmly on his daughter's tight ass. I loud crack of a slap filled the room followed by a quiet squeal from Shelly.

"That's more like it," he said as he rubbed her bare ass lovingly. He raised his hand again.

"Maybe next time you will think before you act." His hand came down with another firm smack.

Shelly was shocked by how hard her dad was spanking her and how much it burned her skin. Surprisingly the pain was also somehow alluring. It was actually a bit enjoyable. She was taking her penance. And the feeling as she pulled down her pants in front of her dad had somehow excited her. She wondered if it excited him at all. He was a man after all, and she had seen the movies he had been watching.

Another smack came down on her ass. It felt as if his blows were increasing in force. Then another smack stung her ass, this one sending stars into her field of vision and caused her eyes to tear up a bit. Her ass felt as if it was on fire, but that was not the only part of her body that had heated up. A familiar warmth was flowing to her pussy. Something about being controlled firmly was turning her on, and the fact that it was her own father only added to the exciting, taboo nature of the situation.

Suddenly she started to think about how absent her father had been in her life since her mom left. He was a mere caricature that she rarely saw. He left for work early and came home late, and he barely interacted with her at all.

But even before her mom had left, he had been distancing himself from Shelly. It started around the time that she was going through puberty. Suddenly, the fatherly hugs and kisses had stopped and he seemed to not want to look at her beyond a quick glimpse. Now, after seeing the titles of the movies he had ordered and the pleasure he seemed to be showing while spanking her bare ass, she began to wonder if he had been suppressing some deep, sexual urges as he watched his baby girl blossoming into a woman.

He brought his hand down on Shelly's ass firmly again. He marveled how red her perfect little ass had become. He watched her tiny breasts shake with each smack, and he felt his cock begin to labor against the confines of his pants. He looked to her face; the face of his daughter that he rarely saw anymore. But he didn't see his daughter; instead, he saw the face of his ex-wife; her young face from when they first met so many years ago. Then he noticed it. His daughter was no longer wincing with pain with each stroke. She was smiling. Her eyes were closed, but pleasure was on her face.

He bent down and looked closely between her legs. Her tiny pussy that was a mere slit when he had begun, had started to open up. Her delicate pussy lips were swollen and now hung from her little mound.

She was enjoying this. She was getting off by his punishment.

"Are you enjoying this? You dirty little girl. You are as much of a sex addict as your mom was."

Her dad's words burst through her thoughts.

"First you blow your brother, and now you are enjoying getting spanked by your dad. I bet you're even getting wet."

The next thing Shelly knew her dad's big fingers were on her pussy. She was ashamed at how good it felt.

"Your pussy is sopping wet."

He used his index and forefinger and rubbed her cunt back and forth. He was enjoying how smooth and slick it felt.

"Is there anyone in this house that isn't horny all the time? Your brother said that you were jerking him off regularly. He also said that he tricked you into letting him lick your pussy."

She hadn't had another person's fingers on her and it felt amazing. She was glad she was leaning over the desk, because she wasn't sure she could stand on her own.

He continued to rub his daughter's cunt as he leaned over her and spoke quietly into her ear.

"Do you think your brother is the only one in this house that needs release? How do you think it makes me feel when you prance around in your next-to-nothing outfits? Don't you think Daddy needs release too?" He pried her hand from the corner of the desk and then guided it to the front of his pants. He rested it on his bulge and with his hand outside of hers began rubbing his groin.

"See what you do to Daddy?" He removed his hand and brought it to her pussy where one hand was already working her clit ferociously.

"We can give each other amazing relief," he whispered as he thrust two of his fingers into his daughter's tight pussy. She was so wet that they slid in with ease.

"Daddy, please," Shelly pleaded, but the intense pleasure she was feeling quelled any pangs of guilt for letting her dad touch her in this way. She knew it was wrong, but she was enjoying it immensely, perhaps because of the forbidden nature of the actions.

But perhaps it was the simple fact that her father was finally acknowledging her after all these years; acknowledging her as a woman, and no longer afraid to express it. Despite the circumstances, this overdue attention made her heart lurch when she realized it.

'I know you like it, Shell. God, your pussy feels so good. It is so tight and smooth. God, you are so wet for your daddy. Unzip my pants, Shelly."

Shelly realized that after her father removed his hand from the top of hers, she had continued to rub his cock. It felt so hard under his rough wool pants.

"Unzip my pants, Shelly. Let out your dad's cock. Give me release like you did for your brother."

He was fucking her pussy with his fingers, curling them a bit to hit that little lump of spongy tissue that gave her so much pleasure. His other hand was rubbing her clit. His whole torso was on top of her. His hot breath on her neck and then he began to kiss her neck in between his words.

"Take out Daddy's cock, Shelly." She struggled with the button of his trousers.

"Good girl." She could feel her orgasm welling up inside her.

She got the button undone and unzipped his pants as he continued to finger fuck her and lavish her neck with kisses. She reached into his boxer briefs and pulled out his cock. It was hard, but not quite as hard as her brother's was earlier in the day. The feeling of her dad's cock in her hands along with his rubbing of her clit and g-spot were too much. Her whole body shuddered with a powerful orgasm.

He felt her pussy clamp down on his hand and then a hot slick fluid rush past his hand and squirt out of her little pussy, drenching both of their legs.

"Fuck, my girl's a squirter!" He turned her and sat her on the desk. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. He watched her chest heave. He focused on her bald slit. Her lips were swollen and drooping from the pink entrance to her womanhood. Her cum was still slowly dripping from her. He was blinded by lust. He grabbed his cock and stroked it as he took in the gorgeous sight before him.

The next thing that Shelly felt was something hard and smooth rubbing her pussy up and down. She opened her eyes to see her dad rubbing his big cock up and down her slit. His eyes looked crazed.

"Daddy wait!"

"It's ok, baby. Joe told me everything. Just think of this as your next lesson, and at the same time you are helping your daddy out." He put the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly but deliberately slid it into his daughter.

With the realization that her father was about to take her virginity, Joe's face suddenly flashed in Shelly's mind. Joe, who had been closer and much more loving to her over the years than her absentee dad, deserved this reward. Joe was the one she loved. That realization caused a quick onset of sadness in her, but that emotion was just as quickly erased by a sharp feeling of pain.

Shelly felt as if her pussy was going to rip. She felt an unbelievable pain as he filled her. He was only about halfway in when she closed her eyes and yelled.

"Ouch! Daddy, it's too big."

He reached down, aptly found her clit and rubbed it just right. "Just relax baby."

He slid three quarters of his cock in her until she became too tight. He then slowly pulled out until he could see the base of his cock head and then slowly pushed it back into her. His free hand reached up and under her t-shirt and started to massage her perky breasts.

"You feel amazing, Shelly. God it's been so long." Her dad started to fuck her rhythmically.

The pain Shelly initially felt was fading. There was still the pain of her vagina being stretched more than it ever had, but now that pain had become merely discomfort and a new feeling was starting to creep in.

"Dad, please," was all that Shelly could muster as her father continued to fuck her. He was breathing hard now and was groping her breasts roughly as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy.

The feeling in her loins was starting to be pleasurable as her dad pumped away, but his face was contorted, and an overwhelming feeling of shame and shock dominated her.

Just as she was beginning to focus on the now pleasurable feelings despite the unpleasant situation, her dad's body stiffened and she felt a hot jet liquid gush inside her pussy. Her dad grunted as he shot blast after blast of hot semen into her. She could feel his cock throb with each shot and she liked the warm slick feeling as he filled her with his seed.

Her dad opened his eyes and smiled. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you, Nurse Shelly. I am going to enjoy being your patient." He slowly pulled his quickly shriveling cock from her pussy with a plop. It was covered in their juices and a long string of cum hung from its tip.

Her pussy was gaping open from the assault, and cum was leaking out profusely.

He bent down and pulled up his pants. Then turned and left her. He called over his shoulder, "Let's have another session in the morning," and walked out of the room.

Shelly was left in a cloud of emotions. She was hurt by what her father had done to her and yet she was fascinated by the pleasure he had made her feel. She was eager to explore this new sexuality, but she vowed never to let her father touch her again. She was out of here. But where would she go?

-

Joe looked out of the second story window of his new apartment and winced as he tried to open it a bit more. His arms had lost much of their strength in the six weeks his upper body was in a cast. Now, only two days out of the cast, he was determined to build some of his muscle mass back, even though so many mundane tasks sent lightning bolts of pain through his body.

He was glad to be on his own again. After his father threw him out of his house, Joe had to bunk up with a college friend of his. It was no easy task since Joe could do practically nothing for himself. His buddy was kind enough to help out as much as he could, but Joe ended the last week of confinement not being able to bathe at all. That first shower after getting the casts removed was pure nirvana.

Now he was trying to piece his life back together. His college pulled the football scholarship since his injury was sustained while riding a motorcycle, which was prohibited by the university. Joe had subsequently enrolled in the local junior college.

The worse part of everything was that Joe had been unable to contact his sister. The last contact he had with her was a couple of seconds of eye contact as he was loaded into a taxi. He tried calling the house when he knew his father wasn't home, but she never picked up the phone. He drove by the other day and knocked on the door unsuccessfully. He even tried to contact a couple of her friends through Facebook, but they either didn't know where she was or didn't want to tell him.

He was absent-mindedly looking out the window as a yellow cab pulled up and his sister stepped out. Well, at least the woman stepping out of the cab seemed like his sister, but she looked very different. Her long blond hair was cropped short and rested just above her shoulders in a tight pony tail. Her face looked so much older than the last time he saw her. Maybe it wasn't older, but she looked wiser, or at least as if she had been through a lot.

She walked up to the front door with a confidence that he didn't recognize. Her posture was straight with her shoulders thrown back accentuating her perky little breasts. Were they bigger, or was he just horny, Joe wondered as she scanned the mailboxes before ringing the buzzer.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,041 Followers
12