Helping Hands Pt. 01

Story Info
Amelia asks a very important question.
774 words
4.38
7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas Cartwright looked out at his students and sighed inwardly. Not one of them was paying attention, even though the lecture he was doing was worth part of their mark. Then he noticed Amelia. She was watching him with rapt attention, taking in every word.

Amelia was a very beautiful young woman, with a firm figure, breasts that were a perfect C-cup and - from what he saw whenever she walked in - an equally perfect ass. She had a slightly feline face, long black hair that hung perfectly straight down her back and warm dark blue eyes.

Thomas had often found himself wondering what those eyes would look like gazing up at him as she... Thomas immediately felt himself stiffening.

The other thing about Amelia was that she was the only one who actually tried to help. She regularly stayed behind to help him set up lessons or prepare school open nights. She also flirted with him - not heavily, but small gestures or words here and there. Thomas was slightly muscled, due to using the school gym every afternoon, with short brown hair and equally brown eyes. His female colleagues often made comments about his arrestingly deep voice.

The bell overhead rang, startling everyone. "Everybody remember your assignment is due Monday morning. Have a nice weekend." he stammered. Everyone quickly hustled out, except for Amelia. She slowly packed her things away, then came and plonked herself down on the edge of his desk.

"What can I do for you, Amelia?"

"Just wondered if you needed any help for the open evening tonight?" she smiled.

"Actually I could. Would you drop by around seven, help me set up?"

"Sure. Do I need to dress up?"

"If you want." "Okay. See you at seven." she smiled, then hopped off the desk and bent to pick up her bag, inadvertently giving him a glimpse of her perfect rear in tiny black panties.

Thomas felt himself getting harder. Before he could speak, she was gone.

7:55...

Thomas was shuffling papers on his desk, ready for stapling together when Amelia came in - Thomas felt his jaw drop.

Amelia looked breathtaking.

She was wearing a classy black dress that showed modest cleavage and ended just above her knees, with black silk tights (he presumed) and high heels. Her hair was held back from her face with a red hairband, drawing attention to her gorgeous face.

"Evening Mr Cartwright." she chirped.

"E-E-evening Amelia. You look beautiful."

"Thank you. What do you need me to do?"

********************

To Amelia, the four hours of the open evening flew by, with her teacher being his usual charismatic and appealing self.

Every now and then, he glanced into her eyes and she felt herself becoming aroused, a dampness building between her legs.

When all the parents had gone home, Amelia helped him tidy his classroom up, the two of them sharing occasional brushing touches as they did.

When they had finished, Amelia sat on his desk, with Mr Cartwright leaning against it beside her.

"Thank you for your help, Amelia." he told her, fixing those warm brown eyes on her, his deep voice resounding through her.

"No problem." she replied, a little too breathlessly.

She was well aware that he had noticed her lack of bra, not to mention her nipples starting to poke through the dress. He moved to stand in front of her between her legs, his hands either side of her.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." he smiled, running his strong hands gently up her bare arms. Amelia shivered slightly, his left hand coming to rest on her cheek.

"You really will go far. And make some guy very lucky."

"Like you?" she gambled. He looked in her eyes, frowning slightly.

"Why me? You could have any boy in school. Besides, teacher - student relationships are frowned upon. I couldn't have you even if I wanted." he pointed out.

Amelia leaned up and kissed him, her lips asking the question that she couldn't voice.

He returned the kiss, pulling her closer. After a moment he leaned back.

"How long?"

"Since I met you. You said I could have any boy in school, but that's the thing - they're boys. They only want one thing, and they're too immature in any case. You're kind, funny, smart...handsome. Plus, you're old enough to know how to treat a woman with respect."

"You do realise we couldn't let anyone know that we were together if we do this. Everything would be turned upside down." "I know. But I know what I want. The question is, what about you?" she asked.