Helping Hands Pt. 02

Story Info
Amelia gets her answer.
957 words
4.33
5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas stared into the beautiful blue eyes of his best student. He knew she wasn't after better grades, which some girls tried to get this way.

And he couldn't deny that she was one of the most captivating and amazing students he had ever taught.

"I'm sorry. I'll go." she suddenly said, making to get off the desk. He gently but firmly held her in place.

"Amelia, I do feel the same, I admit that freely. You ask what I want...to be honest, I want to bury myself in you right now, forget the consequences." he admitted.

Amelia smiled, then pulled him in for another kiss, this one deeper and more passionate. While they kissed, her hands deftly removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, helping him shrug it off.

"Hold on." he told her, crossing to the door and locking it before returning to his previous position. He untied her dress from behind her neck, then helped her stand.

The dress flowed off her like water to reveal she was wearing silk stockings, not tights, and a pair of black lace women's boxers.

He slid off his own trousers, enjoying her gasp at the bulge in his trousers. He lifted her back onto the desk, kicking his shoes off along with his trousers.

As he kissed her, he caressed her firm breasts and nipples with his hands, making her moan gently into his mouth. He trailed soft kisses down her soft, supple body, stopping at her breasts to suckle and bite her perfect nipples which elicited small gasps and moans from her.

Hooking his thumbs in her panties, he kissed her belly button, then slid them off, exposing a perfectly bald cleft that glistened with her arousal. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and parted her cleft lips with his tongue, enjoying her sweet taste.

He delved his tongue into her, massaging her g-spot and clitoris with it, enjoying her moans of ecstasy and the way her hands were buried in his hair. He buried his tongue deep, enjoying her taste as he sampled her velvet smooth body.

After around fifteen minutes of this - during which she experienced two orgasms - she exploded with a third due to his alternate assaults on her two most sensitive spots.

Her juices flowed like a waterfall, all over his tongue and the desk.He leaned back and stood up, watching her orgasmic convulsions slowly subside, and smiled at her when she looked up.

"Wow..." was all she could manage. She slowly slid off the desk and fondled him gently through his boxers.

"My turn."

********************

Amelia pushed him down onto his chair, then knelt between his legs. Easing his boxers off, she gasped as his full erection sprang free. It was easily nine inches, and as thick as a coke bottle.

None of her three sexual partners so far came close to how intimidating his member looked. Taking it in her hand, she slowly caressed the whole length, feeling how steel stiff his erection was. He was watching her with undisguised anticipation, so she winked at him, then guided it into her mouth, barely fitting her lips around the head.

Once they were, she slowly worked her lips up and down the thick length, swirling her tongue all around and along it while she did. Her teacher was leaning back, evidently enjoying her ministrations.

Pulling her lips from near the bottom of the erection, she sucked hard as she brought them back to the tip - he swelled impossibly bigger and thick sperm filled her mouth. He tasted sweet, so she swallowed every last drop that erupted from him.

She took her lips from his beautiful erection, and smiled up at him. He helped her to her feet, and pulled her onto his lap, his still substantial length nestled against her drenched cleft.

He kissed her softly, both of their fluids mixing in their mouths.

"Make love to me." she asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Completely." she nodded.

He lifted her slightly, allowing her to place his broad head at her aching entrance. Then, with infinite patience, allowed her to sink slowly onto him. She gasped inwardly - he was huge.

His immense erection stretched her, filled her and made her glad she had spoken her mind. He filled her almost to the point of pain. Once his entire length was in, he held her in place to allow her to get used to it.

"Move, baby." he instructed. She slowly began to ride him, her hands on his shoulders, her eyes on his, and her slick, warm body gliding effortlessly up and down his steel length.

Both of their lips didn't stray far from the other, savouring each others taste as they savoured the feeling of making love to one another. His hands on her hips showed her that despite his making her ride him, he wasn't letting her be in charge.

As they got closer to orgasm, he suddenly frowned.

"I'm going to cum...but..." she placed a finger to his lips.

"I'm on the pill. Cum with me...cum in me." she told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you to." she nodded, laying her head on his shoulder. She continued to ride his thick erection for several more minutes, until he growled in her ear.

"I'm cumming." he told her.

"Me too." she replied, kissing him long and soft as she indeed climaxed, her juices mixing with his as he spurted deep inside her. After their climax she smiled.

"That was amazing." he breathed.

"Definitely." she nodded. He kissed her again, then said four words that made her heart leap.

"I love you, Amelia." he smiled.

"I love you too, Mr Cartwright."

"Call me Thomas."