Helping Himself

Story Info
Kyle flirts with a nurse; Amy Weber pays him a visit.
6.1k words
4.65
44.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

It may be necessary to read the previous story of this series (Helping The WWE Divas) in order to understand this. Not imperative though. Enjoy.

**************************

Kyle's world was a blur as he opened his eyes slowly, allowing them to adjust to the early morning sunlight shining on from somewhere to his right. He heard whispers from the corner of the room. Soft voices. Caring voices. He tried to listen to what they were saying but it was all jibberish to him. Slowly he tried to feel his painless ribs with his right hand. Unable to do so, he lay his head back on the softness behind him and shut his eyes again.

*****************************

Kyle opened his eyes yet again, his world still a blur, but clearing with every blink he made. The sun had disappeared and with his newfound vision, Kyle immediately recognised the small room he occupied to be a hospital room. Kyle once again reached for his painless ribs through his robe. He felt his ribcage touch his fingers, and felt no pain. He also felt no fingers touch his ribcage either. Reaching under his robe, he traced his hand down the outside of his ribs beneath his left arm. He felt nothing.

Moving his hand across his stomach, he felt rough skin, dried blood and string. 'Stop touching it! You'll infect it!' a lady said, walking into the room entirely without knocking, almost tripping over in her haste to reach his bedside. 'You only came out of surgery a few hours ago, and doing that won't help anything.' She said, checking the drips attached to his wrists.

'Surgery?' Kyle said, barely audible.

'That's right.' The nurse said, pulling the blinds closed to darken the room.

'Why did I need surgery?' Kyle asked, feeling stupid but also feeling the right to know.

'You had two fractured ribs and massive internal bleeding. With how long it took to get you to a hospital, you shouldn't be awake by all rights...' She said as she fiddled with something behind Kyle's head.

'Are you saying I should be dead?' Kyle asked, not fussed in the slightest, admiring the nurse's figure as she leaned over him to fiddle with various instruments. Her breasts were almost touching his face, and Kyle resisted the urge to reach up and kiss them.

'No, no... nothing that dramatic. But I wouldn't have expected you to wake for at least another day or two. We have the best surgeons in the city – perhaps even the country – so I suppose it's really not that much of a surprise...' she said, finally finished with her duties. 'My name is Georgina. I'll be your nurse from 5AM til 5PM. Let me know if you need anything.'

You know how pretty much every guy has a fantasy about women in uniform? Whether it's police women, nurses, maids or pilots, the desire is strong. Kyle's fantasy had always been a nurse. She wasn't wearing one of those pink striped dresses, but she was a nurse none the less. And to tip things off she was beautiful. She wasn't particularly tall, but her body was such that every part of her was in perfect ratio with the whole. Her wavy, dirty blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail and fell to her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a brilliant light blue, her nose small and round and her lips exuded a smile that was incredibly flirtatious – although it did not seem deliberate.

'You probably already know, but I'm Kyle. It's nice to meet you.' He said, extending his hand with some effort, his body probably still exhausted from the morphine. She gave him her hand, but instead of shaking it he raised it to his lips and gave it a feeble kiss.

Georgina hid a grin as she spoke. 'Yes, well... there are two buttons you should know about.' She said, handing him a panel with three buttons on it. 'First, this one.' She pointed to a button with a little woman on it. 'That's for assistance. If you press that I'll come and help you, or if I'm busy, another nurse will. The second is that middle one. That's your morphine. If you press it the dispenser by your bed will give you more morphine to ease your pain.' Kyle started clicking it as fast as he could. The nurse continued without raising an eyebrow. 'It's designed to never give you more than you need, so no matter how many times you click it, you'll never overdose.'

Kyle sighed in fake disappointment. 'What about this one here?' he asked, his thumb rest on the red button at the bottom.

'That one is for if you ever need me and only me.' She said and Kyle started listening quickly. 'I am your assigned nurse from 5 til 5 and so anywhere between those times you are my priority. '

'Is this a usual hospital service?' Kyle asked, one eyebrow raised. He could only see her from the waste up, but he enjoyed what parts of her he could see. She looked rather fit and her body was in perfect proportion. She was wearing a white button-up shirt with the hospital's crest on the pocket, and Kyle could see a faint outline of a white bra pressed up against her shirt. He imagined himself sliding it off her naked breast, then gently tracing light circles on her nipples with his hand as she slowly unbuttoned his pants...

'Well, not usually. But this is a private hospital and we do things a little differently. I would ask, however, that you use this only as an emergency use button.' Kyle tried to focus as his cock rose beneath the sheets. He took a gamble and decided not to disguise his growing discomfort. He found himself dreaming that she would be flattered by it, and would slowly draw the sheets down over him. She'd lift the robe we was wearing, taking his hard cock in her hands and slowly rub it up and down...

'I do have other patients that have greater needs than you that don't have the financial backing you do. The generous people who paid for your operation also paid for this particular special care. A rather large amount I might add. I wouldn't be under this sort of call if they hadn't. They're either trying to convince you not to sue or they simply like you.' Georgina had noticed the obvious bulge in the bed where Kyle's crotch would be, and attempted to ignore it. But her eyes were drawn to that spot every now and then as she spoke, and she felt a familiar tingling between her thighs.

'I think it might be the latter although the first may also be a possibility.' Kyle replied. He'd seen her notice his situation, her eyes flicking to his pelvis occasionally. She couldn't resist it. She would rip the covers off his body, and lunge for it ravenously, disrobing him in a frenzy of lust and hungrily swallowing his cock...

'So please only use this button in extreme emergencies...' Georgina said, tearing her eyes away from Kyle's crotch. Their eyes met, both of them knowing what was happening but neither of them game enough to speak it. Her pussy was quickly becoming wet at the idea of having relations with this patient.

'Ok Kyle. Now that you have the rundown I have things I have to do. I'll be back every hour to check on you, but you have the buttons if you need anything. Get some rest and you should be out of here in a couple of days... maximum.'

'But what if I like you so much I don't want to leave?' Kyle said daringly. She seemed to be a nice person, but also took her work, and her patients health seriously.

Georgina didn't respond as she walked out the door hiding the growing grin on her face. She didn't have time for this. Plus, if she went back she didn't know how long she'd last. She'd had patients like this before. Lots of patients wanted to get in her pants... or uniform as it were. None of them had appealed to her. But this one was different. Smoother, friendlier... and definitely cuter.

*************************************

Over the next twelve hours, Kyle used the red button at least 24 times. And every time he had a different, yet lamer excuse for it.

************************************

'What is it this time, Kyle?' Georgina said yet again, pretending to be annoyed but the faint smile on her lips gave her away.

'I found this...' Kyle said, holding up a flower he had pulled from the vase beside his bed. 'The card said it was for the sexiest person on earth, and so I'm just making sure that you get it.' She came over to the bed, retrieving the flower.

************************************

'What did I tell you about only using it in emergencies?' She said pretending to look angry but not giving a very convincing performance.

'But this is an emergency!' Kyle insisted. She raised her eyebrow inquisitively. 'I hadn't seen you in twenty minutes!'

************************************

'Have you ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?' she asked, giving up the façade of being angry, and resigning to the fact the boy wouldn't give up.

'No.' Kyle said, blatantly lying. 'Please, sit and tell me this astonishing tale. Does it involve a beautiful nurse?'

***************************

Kyle could feel that every time he pulled an act, she resisted less. By the eighth hour she was playing along. By the tenth she barely tried to leave. The last half hour of her shift, he never let her leave. If she attempted to, he'd just press his button and legally she'd have to stay. But there was no pretence of her being forced to be there. They both knew that she didn't want to leave.

Georgina was amazed at the persistence and imagination of this boy. Each time she had entered he would light up, attempting to win her with a lame joke or a bad line. And the amazing thing was it was working.

She was finding it difficult not to imagine what it would be like to softly run her hands over his stomach, sliding the down to his pelvis to softly rub his erect cock. His hand would gently caress her breast, his lips simmering on her neck as he lightly stroked her inner thigh. She'd feel strong hands hold her down and part her legs, as his lips enjoyed her soft nipples. She'd moan softly for him as he slowly pressed his cock between her...

'And I guess that's the end of my shift...' Georgina said, snapping out of her trance as she looked up at the clock. Her panties were soaked through with her juices, simply because of a little flirting.

'Really? How disappointing...' Kyle said. 'Well I guess I am a little tired. I better get some sleep. Besides. The only way I'll be able to see you for the next few hours is in my dreams...' He said, grinning while reaching for her hand to kiss it. This time he kissed it a little longer, and he let her feel the slightest brush of his tongue on her hand. 'Very nice to meet you. Please wake me up in the morning because a sunrise just won't do...'

Georgina laughed harder than she'd ever laughed before. On the inside. The kid was nuts. He knew he was being lame, and he knew he was acting like a dork... but somehow he was the most charming man she'd ever met. She leaned in close to him, placing her left hand on his upper thigh for balance. 'And how exactly would you like your wake up call?' She whispered to him, lips touching his earlobe.

Kyle's cock had already risen to new heights as she flirted with him, her body close to his. He could smell her perfume, her scent, feel her heartbeat intertwined with his own. Her breath was hot on his ear. She felt her fingers moving lightly against his inner thigh, even through the bed sheet. They were so close to the prize, and yet he couldn't force it. His cock felt like it would explode then and there as she all but caressed his crotch. 'Surprise me.' He said, fighting to regain control.

'I think I just might.' Georgina replied, sliding her hand up to his crotch and giving it a squeeze as she nibbled ever so slightly on Kyle's ear. And then she was gone.

Kyle looked up at the ceiling as he rubbed his cock through his robe. He imagined what Georgina might have meant. His mind went through every possibility.

'You were getting awfully chummy with that nurse there.' Kyle's eyes snapped to the door. Amy Weber was leaning against the door, not looking at all impressed. She was, however, looking stunning, the afternoon light shining off her pitch black hair. She was wearing a tight white tank top and tight blue jeans that perfectly complemented her wondrous curves. She walked into the room and closed the door behind her, her sultry eyes never leaving his. Slowly she walked over to the bed and sat lightly on the side.

'I notice she left you in quite a state.' She said, moving her eyes over to his crotch, which still had a noticeable bulge giving away Kyle's enormous erection, established by Georgina but maintained by this beauty in front of him. 'I could... maybe... help you out a little if you wished...' she said, lightly traced a finger across his stomach while staring at his cock. 'I mean, you helped me out, after all.'

Kyle gulped a little before his response. 'You know it's really not necessary Amy...' He stopped as her felt her finger brush his penis, which hadn't felt relief for two days. It was aching for some attention and her finger seemed like the perfect answer.

'Well, I'd be helping myself as well...' Amy said, pressing her palm against his clothed cock and rubbing it hard. Kyle closed his eyes as he felt her rub his cock up and down beneath the robe, sending pleasure down his spine and eliminating his resolve.

'You know...' Kyle said with very little conviction, his pelvis beginning to press back against her hand, 'the doctors have told me I'm not to be participating in any strenuous activity for at least a week.

'Well, I think we can find a way around that...' Amy replied, gently pulling the bed sheet down to his knees. She placed her hand on the inside of his thigh, slowly sliding it up, under his robe. 'I owe you a favour anyway.' As she said this she grabbed his fully erect cock softly, and lightly began to slide her hand up and down his shaft, which was coated in pre-cum.

Kyle ceased to talk as she pulled his foreskin back and forth over his glans. She stroked him, his eyes shut and all senses focused on his crotch. She continued to slowly stroke his cock as she leaned down and softly kissed his neck with her full lips, moaning sexily in his ear and rubbing her breast against his chest. Her tongue slid softly into his mouth as her hand played with his balls, and Kyle slowly began to respond to her attentions.

His hands made their way to her jet black hair, holding her in their soft embrace as he explored her mouth. He reached down, placing his hands beneath her tank top to softly caress her back, as his breathing began to quicken with delight. She stopped momentarily to allow Kyle to slowly slide the top over her head, allowing her breast to fall free. Kyle looked down to admire her body as his fingers explored her stomach, gently making their way up to her breast.

Amy's hand began to move quicker on his penis as he groped her chest, any sense of romance now replaced with virile lust. His hands gripped savagely at her breast and he bit and sucked on her neck as she began to jack him faster and faster. His hands quickly made their way down to her pants and began to fumble with her belt with impatience. He ripped open her belt and shoved his hand deep within her panties, searching for what he lusted after. He quickly found her pussy and she moaned loudly as he swiftly plunged three fingers deep inside her dripping snatch. She immediately began to buck on his hand as he ploughed his fingers deep inside her tight cunt. Kyle could feel her juices already dripping down his hand as she moaned his name.

They both froze suddenly as the phone interrupted their moment of lust. After their initial hesitation Kyle immediately thrust his fingers deep inside of her cunt again, choosing to ignore the phone and finish what he'd started. He bit fiercely on Amy's erect nipple and he rubbed savagely on her clit, and she all but screamed her pleasure to him. However, the phone was persistent and it was impossible for Kyle to ignore it anymore.

Regrettably, Kyle removed his fingers from her vagina to pick up the phone.

'Hello?'

'Kyle! Hi! It's Torrie! How are you feeling?'

'Hi Torrie.' Kyle said. Amy immediately rolled her eyes at the sound of Torrie's name, the anger evident on her face. She sat on the edge of the bed looking sullen. 'I'm feeling good. Doc says I'll be out of here tomorrow.' Amy pouted and stood up, walking away from the bed.

'Well that's good news. And I've got some for you too.' Torrie said, sounding excited.

'Yeh? What is it?' Kyle asked. He watched as Amy looked back as him with a devious look in her eye. Then she gripped the side of her jeans, slowly and seductively sliding them down her legs to reveal a pink thong.

'Not yet. I'll tell you in a minute. First I want to tell you what I've been doing.' Torrie said, as Amy slowly walked to the end of Kyle's bed in nothing but a pink thong. The sun shone of her bronze skin, shadows cast from her breast as she stared at him. She placed a foot up on the bed, revealing an enormous wet patch in her panties. Kyle began to play with his cock as Amy started to rub her snatch through her underwear, not taking her eyes off Kyle.

'Well we went down to Melbourne...' Torrie continued, but Kyle was no longer listening. All he did was mumble various words here and there as Torrie talked, too engrossed in the incredible sight before him to listen. Amy continued to rub her mound, staring seductively at him and letting out a triumphant sigh. She raised her fingers to her lips, sucking on two of them before slowly returning them to her thong. As she began finger herself fiercely with her saliva soaked fingers, Kyle groaned loudly and his cock exploded, coating his robe with rope after rope of hot semen.

'Are you okay Kyle?' Torrie queried from the end of the line.

'I'm fine.' Kyle quickly responded as he realized his mistake. 'I was just getting comfortable...' He drifted off as he saw Amy crawl up his bed, her breasts swaying below her and her ass high in the air. She gently sucked on his neck as Kyle insisted he was fine on the phone. Kyle gulped loudly as he watched Amy lick up the semen from his robe, strand by strand, never once taking her seductive eyes off of his. Then she slowly made her way down to his cock, holding it upright with her hand and staring at him. It was not losing any of its hardness despite its ordeal and Amy gently kissed up and down the side as Kyle sighed allowed.

'You sound tired, Kyle. Are you okay?' Torrie asked, sounding suspicious.

'I am tired. It's been rough.' He responding as Amy ran her tongue up his throbbing cock, which seemed ready to explode again.

'I understand. I'll let you get your rest.' Amy's tongue was now doing lazy circles around his purple glans, and Kyle's eyes begged for her to swallow it as she grinned up at him. 'My good news is that WWE is gonna pay for a holiday for you. Your coming to America!'

It was this moment that Amy chose to lower her lips, and Kyle felt her hot, wet mouth engulf his throbbing cock. 'Oh that's good!' He whispered to Amy as she sucked on his cock fiercely, causing Kyle to squirm in pleasure.

'Good? It's awesome, Kyle! I would've missed you so much!' Torrie said, unaware of his situation.

'It is awesome...' Kyle agreed, referring to the sight of Amy Weber sucking his cock and the wetness of her mouth.

'But anyway, you need rest. I'll see you tomorrow Kyle. Bye.' Torrie hung up and Kyle all but threw the phone away, grabbing Amy's hair and guiding her head up and down his solid cock. Her lips were so soft and her tongue worked wonders as she sucked up and down, often stopping to jack him off some more and catch her breath. Suddenly Amy deep throated him, and he groaned loudly as he felt his glans hit the back of her throat. For the second time in five minutes, Kyle erupted, sending rope after rope of fresh semen pouring down Amy's throat. Amy gagged slightly and retreated, but eagerly began sucking up what was left of his cum.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers
12