Helping Himself Ch. 02

Story Info
Limo ride with three WWE divas turns tasty.
2.5k words
4.33
38.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers

This is a continuation of the 'Helping Torrie Wilson' Series. If you have not read the others in the series, I suggest you do so before reading this. It is not imperative, but the limited storyline in this particular chapter would make far greater sex. If you are here simply for an erotic tale about WWE Divas, then this is for you.

******************************

'Kyle!' Torrie screamed, running up to him and wrapping him in a huge hug as he exited the main entrance to the hospital. Kyle winced as she crushed his bruised ribs tight against her delicious body. Hearing his involuntary complaint, she immediately released her bear hug, apologising for causing him pain and fussing about whether he was alright.

'I'm fine.' He said, reassuring her. 'The doctor just said I have to take it easy for the next week or so.' He could barely contain his laughter remembering how 'easy' he had taken it in hospital, fucking the gorgeous nurse at least five times in the last 24 hours, not including the 69 he'd gotten as a parting gift. He almost wished he had injured himself again before he took off for America with Torrie and the WWE for an all-expenses paid holiday courtesy of the McMahon's. 'So, are we going to go or what?' He asked, smiling down at Torrie.

'We're going to go.' She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards a black stretch limo parked in the loading bay. 'And we're going in style!' The chauffeur was waiting with the door open and Torrie lead Kyle into the limo.

'Nice to see you're okay little buddy!' Ryan said, sitting across from him with Dawn Marie wrapped tightly around him. He was a little shocked to see him there, but more surprised to see Joy sitting beside Dawn, smiling sweetly at him.

She jumped across and gave him a slight peck on the cheek in greeting. 'I'm glad you're okay.' She said quietly, wrapping her arm around his and resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed her gently on the head.

'I'm a bit surprised to see you here, mate.' Kyle said to his friend sitting across from him in the limo.

'Hey, don't forget that I was a part of your little rescue too. I'm entitled to the reward as well.' Ryan replied, grabbing Dawn Marie's ass to emphasise the point. She responded by pulling his head down and sticking her tongue deep down his throat. Ryan didn't even seem to mind that she was almost licking his colon and began to roughly fondle her left breast.

'Champagne anyone?' Torrie asked, holding up glasses and a bottle to distract herself from the somewhat grotesque scene in front of her.

'Please!' Joy and Kyle said in unison, each taking a glass and all three of them downed their first in one swig. Dawn came up for air to collect her glass, and after Torrie had poured three more glasses, Ryan just took the bottle and decided to drink from that, showing his true class.

'To women.' Kyle said, raising his glass.

'To helping strangers.' Torrie said.

'To simple pleasures.' Joy toasted.

'To freebies!' Ryan chirped in.

'To the wondrous invention that God created and man named cock!' Dawn yelled. Kyle, Joy and Torrie watched in horror as Dawn gulped hers down in a single go, then quickly and deftly ripped Ryan's pants to his ankles to reveal a throbbing cock.

'Come on! We don't need to see that!' Kyle complained as she began to slowly but surely jack off his friend right in front of his eyes. Torrie and Joy pressed their faces into Kyle's chest, avoiding the sight placed before them.

Ryan's eyes were closed tight and he was breathing heavily as Dawn toyed with his cock, staring directly at Kyle as she did so. Her hand moved slowly up and down the penis as she never looked away from his eyes. Kyle knew what she was doing. She wanted him to envision her doing this to him. Her hand running up and down his cock. Her hand jacking him off. Slowly but surely she lowered her mouth over Ryan's dick. She worked slowly, her lips sealed around the cock as she looked at Kyle out of the corner of her eyes. She wanted to suck his dick. She slowly lowered her hands down her pants, running a finger over her pussy lips as she sucked Ryan's cock. She desperately wished they were Kyle's fingers, Kyle's cock.

'For christ's sake!' Joy said, reaching over and grabbing another bottle of champagne. She opened it quickly and took a massive swig, quickly passing it over to Torrie whom took an equally healthy dose. They clearly did not want to witness this and figured the best way was to get blind drunk. Kyle seemed to agree and downed half the bottle before he gave it back to the girls. They finished the bottle between them and then tried once again to bury their heads in Kyle's chest.

Dawn stopped sucking, removing her shirt and sitting back against the side of the limo, perpendicular to Kyle's line of sight. She beckoned Ryan over to her and he obliged, his lips touching every inch of her body en route to her lips. Her eyes remained glued to Kyle's as Ryan sucked on her neck and she moaned in pleasure at him. Ryan's hand fumbled with her bra strap as he licked her right breast in pure ecstasy, Dawn's eyes glazing over in bliss. Finally releasing the strap, Ryan removed Dawn's bra, her pert breasts pointing towards the ceiling. Dawn gazed longingly at Kyle as she played with her nipples while Ryan had gone to work removing her pants. It wasn't long before those came down and Ryan had his head buried in her dripping snatch. Dawn almost dared Kyle to interrupt as her hands held Ryan's head in place and his tongue played with her cunt. She moaned softly, her eyes lustily staring holes through Kyle as his best friend gave her head.

Kyle was disgusted. Disgusted and aroused. Time had passed as all this was occurring and he now had a heavy buzz from the champagne. His cock was hard as a rock in his pants and he was holding on to two gorgeous ladies while his best friend tongue fucked another right in front of him.

Dawn pushed Ryan off her, forcing him to the middle of the seat opposite his best friend. She manoeuvred herself into position in front of Ryan, taking his cock into her mouth again while cupping his balls in her hand. Kyle stared at Dawn's tight ass cheeks, and more importantly her dripping snatch that was clearly designed to be on display for him. He could hear her sucking heavily on Ryan's cock as he saw her reach her hand underneath her body, her fingers lightly playing with her pussy lips right in front of his eyes.

Soon she had three fingers deep inside her cunt and was moaning heavily as she sucked Ryan's dick. Kyle could feel pre-cum leaking out of his cock as it strained to be free from the constraint of his pants. Almost as if hearing it's plea, he felt a hand unzipping the front of his pants and his cock was quickly free, pulsating wildly. Torrie soft white hand gently flowed up and down it's length as he watched Dawn finger fuck herself while sucking his friend's cock. He felt warmth on his cock, and looked down to see Joy sliding her lips down its length. As quickly as she'd started, she stopped. Her tongue ran down the left side of his cock, slowly tickling its length. Kyle couldn't believe when Torrie's tongue began to run down the other side. Their' tongues ran up and down the length of his cock a few times, before the girls slowly forgot about it and began kissing each other, slowly at first but with increasing lust. He watched as the girls kissed each other fiercely, his hand quickly moving to his cock and jerking himself off as he watched the two girl's tongue's dance in each other's mouths.

Forgetting himself, Kyle slowly began to undress each of them. He pushed the straps of each of their shoulders, allowing their shirts and bras to fall below their heavenly breasts. With them kneeling over him, Kyle took some time to caress and suck on each of their breasts. They moaned softly as he toyed with their nipples simultaneously, and he took Joy's nipple into his mouth. She let Torrie softly suck on her neck as she took Kyle's hair in her hands, closing her eyes to let the pleasure wash over her.

Dawn, realising something better was going on behind her, ceased to suck Ryan cock, turning around to discover the lusty three-way. Quickly, she leaned her back against Ryan, grabbing the roof handles in order to lower herself onto his cock. Ryan moaned loudly as Dawn's pussy enveloped his cock, and she quickly began to move up and down. He reached around, toying with her tits as she fucked him, and intently watched the delicious scene in front of her.

By now, Torrie and Joy had both removed their pants and Kyle had his fingers deep inside their cunts as they played with each other's tits. 'I can't take it any more!' Joy screamed, throwing Kyle to the floor and straddling him. She was quick to reach down and direct his cock to her cunt as she quickly got into a steady rhythm on the limo floor. Torrie, not one to be left out of the festivities, quickly positioned her cunt in front of Kyle's willing mouth, and it wasn't long before Kyle's tongue was deep inside her dripping pussy. Joy and Torrie leaned forward and kissed each other as cock and tongue invaded their cunts respectively. They toyed with each other's tits as they rocked on top of Kyle in unison.

Dawn bounced faster on Ryan's cock, the entire limo rocking as the five of them fucked simultaneously. Ryan pumped his cock in and out of Dawn's cunt fiercely, the slaps resounding around the limo as countless moans were elicited from each mouth. 'Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!' Ryan said as he grabbed Dawn's hips and pounded her cunt harder than ever. Dawn simply slammed back on his cock harder, forcing her clit against him as pleasure rocketed through her body. She reached down and flicked her clit with her finger as she watched Kyle fuck Torrie and Joy. 'Yes! That's it! Fuck them! Fuck them hard Kyle! Fuck Joy's cunt hard with your cock! Fuck her! She fucking loves it the slut! Yes! Yes! You know who else loves it! Torrie! She fucking loves that tongue of yours! Fuck her with it! Flick her clit! Fuck yes! Fuck them both! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me, Kyle! Yes. Oh Please!' Her eyes closed tight as she envisioned Kyle fucking her, his cock moving in and out of her aching pussy, her juices dripping down his cock to his balls. His cum flowing into her waiting vagina as he orgasmed inside of her and he played with her tits. She slammed back on Ryan's cock fiercely as an orgasm rocketed through her body. Her cunt tightened around Ryan's cock, as his cock continued to eject semen inside of her. Ryan sucked on Dawn's neck as she came down from orgasm, still gently playing with her pussy as she continued to watch Kyle fucking the two divas.

Kyle pushed Torrie and Joy off, and sat up. He placed Joy on the seat next to them and manoeuvred Torrie in front of her. Torrie quickly got the idea and her tongue immediately began toying with Joy's cunt, much to the relief of Joy. Kyle placed his cock at the entrance to Torrie's tight pussy, wasting no time in penetrating her love hole. Torrie moaned and sat back on his throbbing cock, her cunt filled and satisfied to feel him inside her again. Raising one knee off the ground, Kyle slowly began to thrust his cock in and out of Torrie's cunt. Her sweet ass stared back at him as he watched his cock disappear inside of her, and her reached over Torrie to play with Joy's nipples as Torrie tongue fucked her. Kyle felt Torrie's hand cup his balls and he increased his pace as Joy moaned louder and louder. Torrie began to slam her ass back at him as he reached around to grope her beautiful tits, and she moaned in pleasure as he returned her enthusiasm. Slaps reverberated around the limo as he pounded her cunt faster and harder, her hand beginning to play her clit like a violin. She abandoned Joy's pussy and began grunting heavily as Kyle pleasured her cunt from behind, and she began moaning his name over and over.

'Fuck! Kyle...' His cock ploughed deep inside her cunt. 'Yes... Kyle...' Her ass slammed back at him with lust. 'Kyle... Fuck me...' He pushed her forward, face down on the seat. 'Fuck me with your hard cock...' He thrust harder and faster, his cock sliding in and out of wet cunt easily. 'I want you so bad...' Her pussy dripped with arousal as he fucked her harder than ever. 'Fuck me... Oh God! Fuck... Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Oh Fuck!...' Her teeth bit down on the seat in front of her as an earth shattering orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy gushed and tightened around Kyle's cunt as he continued to slide in and out of her. She moaned heavily as her orgasm remained strong, juices dripping out of her onto the floor of the limo.

'I'm gonna cum!' Kyle grunted as he fucked her, her orgasm slowly subsiding.

'Cum in me!' Joy pleaded with him as she opened her legs to him. Removing his cock from Torrie's cunt, he quickly ploughed it into Joy's waiting snatch and she moaned loudly as she felt him explode inside her, his semen filling her fertile womb. He felt her teeth bite his shoulder as she came and she squealed loudly as she wrapped her legs around Kyle's ass, pulling his erupting cock deeper inside her cunt. The pleasure in his cock far out-weighed the pain in his ribs and Kyle cock spasmed heavily. Kyle continued to spurt thick virile cum into her dripping snatch as she pulled him inside her, her cunt draining every last drop of semen from his balls. Kyle kissed her neck softly as they both came down from their orgasms, and she slowly began to release him from her grip.

'Holy shit!' Kyle said, as he slowly got dressed and the reality of what just happened hit him.

'We'll be at the airport in a couple of minutes.' The chauffeur said through the microphone up the front.

'We might need a couple more.' Kyle thought as he looked around the back of the limo, every one of the five of them struggling to find their clothes and get dressed.

It wasn't long before Stephanie McMahon met them at the airport and led them to her private jet. Kyle quickly fell asleep as the engine hummed to life.

*****************************

I enjoy hearing feedback, so please vote and leave a comment. Thank you for reading.

Rapaxe
Rapaxe
40 Followers