Helping Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, good, then let's get this over with," Judy nervously mutters before turning her back to me. After quickly fumbling with the buckle of her belt and the zipper of her pants, she let her dungaree jeans fall to the floor. Then lifting the bottom of her shirt above her waist, exposing her adorable, shapely rump, all snuggly wrapped in paper-thin, red, cotton panties, trimmed in lace, Judy hissed, "Go ahead, do it."

A lesser man would have shot a hole through the wall right then and there. But, I was a man on a mission. Without even thinking I aimed my Polaroid at her ass and pressed the button. Instantly, from within the camera popped out the first picture. I didn't take the time to look at it or even pick it up from the floor. I was far too busy admiring Judy's teardrop, apple bottom ass, which seemed to be begging me to slap it a couple of times. I had to fight the urge, though. For at that moment, Judy turned back around to face me. "You want a couple of shots from the front?" she rhetorically quizzed, once more lifting her shirt above her waist.

"Yes, yes, of course," I mumbled before slowly going down on one knee. Holding the camera to my face, I snapped again as my hands trembled and heart pounded heavily. Judy turned sideways and lifted her leg high in the air as if doing a karate' kick and I wanted with all my heart to leap right in. "Could you please bend over and move the panties to the side?"

Without a single word, Judy turned her back to me, once more. Without any hesitation or reservations, whatsoever, Judy bent at the waist and reaching back, she yanked the side of those heavenly panties to the left, as requested, and once again, my camera was there waiting to catch the image.

"You want some without the panties now," she urgently questioned. All I could do was a nod. I don't know, I guess I was so hypnotized by the fact that this gorgeous, sexy, young lady (to whom I'd spent countless nights with my rock-hard, bone clenched in my fist fantasized about), was actually standing before me systematically exposing all her wonderful goodies for me to immortalize on film, for my eyes only. It was as if I was frozen in time and everything was moving in slow motion. However, before I could truly ponder over why everything was in slow motion, my train of thought was derailed when Judy turned her back to me and pulling her tiny, little panties down her legs, she bent at the waist while grabbing her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart for my inspection. When that happened I thought for sure that my dick was going to burst from the anticipation of it all. My mouth was watering and I could also feel tiny beads of sweat rolling down the sides of my face. By camera was going crazy, as if it had a mind of its own until I ran out of the film. Luckily, I had enough insight to bring an extra box of the film with me.

"Please, please, please, don't move a single muscle," I gasped. With the speed of a New York, crackhead, I expeditiously opened the camera, pulled out the old film cartridge, tossed it aside, ripped opened the new box, slammed it into the camera, and snapped the camera shut, having it ready to go again, practically in one, single swoop (almost within the blink of an eye).

"Okay, now where were we," I whispered, almost out of breath from the excitement of it all. Turning her body sideways Judy lifted her leg high in the air, totally exposing her velvety gash, neatly surrounded by a tiny patch of curly, copper-colored pubic hairs. How interesting, I thought to myself as my camera flashed away.

"Okay, Judy we're almost finished, so for this last set of shots could you please bend over that stool so I can get some really good close-ups." I requested with a more businesslike comportment. I must have thought that I was actually getting used to seeing Judy's necked, lower torso (where on earth did I get that fool-ass notion from)? Judy did as requested with her legs closed and ass tilted upwards. She really had a shapely, sexy, ass. After flashing again, I asked her to spread her legs while I moved in with the camera only a few inches away.

Oh, what a wondrous, heavenly sight it was to behold. Her sweet, pussy lips were tender, succulent and a few shades redder than the rest of the flesh that surrounded it, probably from the cool air circulating from the air vent (or more than likely from all the extra attention it was getting from a total stranger). My stomach began to growl like a wild animal as the front of my pants stretched, and my camera snapped away.

Then using the tips of my trembling thumb and index finger to gently part those sweet pussy lips, I could see as plain as day that the walls of her insides were now wet and moist, with a clear, sticky film coating slowly rolling downwards; Judy was horny! The mere thought almost caused me to pass out and though I honestly tried with every ounce of strength I had, I couldn't help but plunge my tongue deep, deep within that smooth, creamy nectar. When I did, Judy suddenly lets out a loud gasp but made no effort to stop me, verbally or physically. Well, Hot Damn, I started going to town then.

With my face jammed firmly against Judy's ass, I quickly placed my camera on the floor next to me, and using both hands to spread her even wider apart, I tried to stuff my whole, damn head up there. My lucky tongue darted, danced, and played in, out, and all around those sweet, luscious, candy-coated walls of goodness. I sucked and lapped up her rich, thick, love milk like a starving, baby Kitten. Judy skillfully arched her back once again, raising her sexy rump even higher in the heavens; it forced my nose deep up in her asshole. When that happened, I started slowly exhaling through my nose, with great exaggeration, which I knew from experience, was sending a steady burst of warm air deep up her ass. I also knew Judy was enjoying this because immediately after I started doing it, her soft moans and pants got even louder and faster. Ever so lightly, I rubbed her tasty clit with the bottom of my tongue and the top of my lower lip, while simultaneously working the tip of my nose around in small but firm circles all up in her asshole. This, of course, caused Judy to rotate and wag her hips back against my face as her moans and pants intensified into one, long quivering groan filled with wanton, desire.

It was at that very moment that I stopped what I was doing.

"What, what happened, why did you stop?" Judy moaned frantically, to which I answered, "I, I'm so sorry Judy. I promised you that we'd just take pictures and I truly meant to respect you and your marriage. So I'm sorry."

Turning her pretty face up like she was about to explode with rage and anger she growled, "WHAAAT? Man, what the fuck is the matter with you?" she growled, glaring at me from over her shoulder as if I'd just shot her momma. "All year long you've been trying to get in my panties, now that you got your chance, you want to act like a Goddamn, punk-ass, choirboy? Fuck all that bullshit! You're already knee deep up in my up pussy, you might as well go ahead and finish what you started!"

"Oh, so you don't mind if I fuck you?" I needlessly inquired as if I hadn't a clue. Poor Judy looked as though she was about to climb the walls as she practically screamed, "Motherfucker! Would you just shut the fuck up and do it?"

And there you had it. In order to totally cover my ass, (in the event that she should have a change of heart, later down the road, or suddenly grow a conscience) I had to get her verbal permission before I could actually 'hit that'. I've known it to happen before on board a military vessel; and that, my friends, summed up the terrible, notorious, Tale-hook legacy that every male sailor must now endure. Now that I had her permission, playtime was over, it was time to TARE-THAT-ASS-UP!!!

Ever so quickly, I stood up and had my pants and underwear down around my ankles in record time, (actually, as soon as she said, "Now that you've got your chance..." my dick was already cocked and ready to fire, no pun intended). Aiming the head of my hungry, throbbing, organ of lust firmly against the entrance to Judy's sweetest, hidden treasures, I slipped myself deep, deep within having little to no problems... and there I was, in the place I had longed to be for practically an entire year; buried to the hilt, deep up in Judy's snatch. Neither of us moved at first. I guess both trying to adjust to the tight confines of it all. Then Judy started slowly bucking herself back against me. And she was really starting to go to town, too. She was grinding back and forth and around in small, fast circles, while soft, low whispering moans of unbridled passion once again, escaped her mouth.

I, of course, was just standing there motionless, lost in my own private nirvana, watching Judy work that thing. The sight and deep, rich, contrast of my long, coffee colored cock slamming against those pale, milky white ass cakes was a picture that forever burns in my mind, heart and soul to this very day, and has been the main subject of many, many, wonderful 'jack sessions' since. I knew it wouldn't be too much longer before I'd flood her love tunnel with my warm, sticky jungle juice. So grabbing her firmly by those smooth, curvy hips, I began to pound into that poor child like there was no tomorrow. Every time my bullet-like pelvis slammed against her backside it made a loud, slapping, noise, and as fast as I was hammering, it sounding more like the room was applauding our heart-pounding performance. That, along with our combined sensual symphony of pants, moans, grunts and groans of unadulterated, wanton, forbidden, passion, as well as the tightness of Judy's now dripping wet pussy (which was rolling down the side of my leg) was far more than any normal person could stand... I unleashed what must have seemed to her like gallons of my warm, Nubian gel so deep in the pit of Judy's stomach, that I thought for sure that she was going to spit it out her mouth.

*****

After that first, magical day in the dental store room, it was actually Judy, who decided to move the rest of our future, 'business transactions' to one of the many hotels, just a few blocks from our duty station, at the 32nd Street Naval base, in San Diego, where it all went down. Judy and I shared a very long and successful "business relationship' (2 to 6 times a week), which lasted for almost three years, right up until the night before I had to transfer from the Rushmore to my new duty station in Yokosuka, Japan. In those three years, not only did she earn enough money to get her car fixed, Judy and her husband were also able to place a reasonable deposit on a nice house, not too far from Mission Beach. She was also able to buy diamond wedding bands for her and her husband and furnish the new house, among other things. But what really made me proud was the fact that Judy made enough money to pay her own way through college, until she earned a bachelor's degree in (of all things) business law.

I'm also very happy to report that Judy and I somehow managed to stay in touch, even after all those years ago. When last I talked to her (three weeks ago), she was still happily living in that house in Mission beach with her third husband, and two, beautiful, little girls.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Starsucks Every now and then a girl likes to suck on a Venti.in Interracial Love
Lunch Special A pretty waitress rewards a regular customerin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Flash: Impure As The Driven Snow Iris and Caitlin have anal sex for science.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
First Annie, Then Vimla Bathroom sex in Nightclub and then Night with my House Agent.in Erotic Couplings
Gaslight Gaslight Asylum - The home for incurable lesbians.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories