Helping Marcia

Story Info
Sharing a "date" with one of my escort daughter's clients.
1.9k words
3.96
22.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers

Last Summer my younger daughter Marcia called to just chat. While we were talking she had another call come in and broke off our conversation to take it. When she came back she told me it was one of her clients and they had arranged a "date".

I asked what kind of client and date she had arranged and she told me it was a woman of 68 years whom she serviced about once a month. It turns out that the client actually wanted a 3-some and Marcia would be looking for an "assistant". Offhandedly I offered my services and Marcia jumped on it saying she would ask the client and if she agreed to my being there, she would arrange a flight for me to come to Pennsylvania and join them.

While she went about contacting the client, I talked with Bobby, my brother/lover, and he suggested we make a sort of vacation of it if I were to go. So, when Marcia called me the next morning, I learned that I would be welcomed by Cynthia and that Marcia would arrange tickets for both Bobby and me. Excitement was all over me as I considered what we were about to do.

The day came, the flight went perfectly, except for the long security lines, and we were met at the airport by my lovely, sexy daughter. Her apartment has 2 bedrooms so she put Bobby and I in her room and she took the guest bedroom. We all stripped, (we are nudists, you know), and Marcia offered refreshments which we took in the living room.

Refreshments had barely been consumed when Marcie came over and squeezed between Bobby and me on the sofa and then leaned over to kiss me while she began toying with Bobby's dick. It had been months since Marcie and I had played so my hands went to her breasts and her pussy as our tongues tangled, and my pussy began drooling immediately.

We sort of exploded into a 3-some with Bobby's dick up Marcie's pussy and her mouth on mine as our hands roamed with caresses all over each other. It couldn't last long, we were all so ready, and as Bobby cummed so did Marcie, her fingering my pussy bringing me off also. We caught our breath, laughed at our own wildness and settled down to really visit.

Marcie told me about Cynthia, a well-to-do business woman who was a widow and very Bi whom Marcie serviced regularly. Marcie and I were to meet her at her home at 2PM just two days later and I learned that Cynthia really got off on using a double-dildo. I was even more excited as that's one of my most favorite ways to share with my older daughter Caroline and with any other woman. It allows the hands to be free and the mouths to meet and all that heightens the experience so much. I could barely contain myself.

The day came, we took a taxi to Cynthia's home, a 2 story from about 1960 with a beautiful yard and large trees. She came to the door even before we got to it and greeted us both with a huge smile and very warm hugs and cheek kisses. She's a beautiful silver-haired woman of about 5 foot, 4 inches, a shapely figure that hasn't sagged too much, very fair complexion, and a fragrance I couldn't identify.

She was dressed in a floral caftan that flowed around her as she walked in a very sensual swish. Large eyes of brown, full lips of dusty rose coloring, nails adorned with the same color and a large turquoise ring on her left hand. A very picture of comfortably financed and self-assured mature woman. I loved her instantly.

Inside I was impressed with her décor, entirely Western American including the statuary and the paintings by Remington, braided rugs on hardwood floors, bright red, yellow, and brown colors everywhere, and a general feeling of "Y'all come in and set a spell".

We didn't sit very long, Cynthia had coffee and sugar cookies, which I later learned had Cannabis oil in them, and as she poured she invited us to strip. Marcie went first and I was a close second and we were nude in a flash, followed quickly by Cynthia as soon as she had finished pouring the coffee.

Reaching under the coffee cart Cynthia pulled out her double-dildo and waved it at us and telling us we'd be enjoying that soon after our coffee. We all laughed a bit and I thought "to heck with coffee, let's do it", but I kept that to myself and we enjoyed the treats.

Cynthia sat on an ottoman in front of Marcie and as she drank her coffee, she stroked Marcie's upper thighs and across her mound. I watched with growing lust as Marcie opened her legs to Cynthia's hand, and setting down my coffee I walked behind Cynthia and reaching over her shoulders began toying with her nipples. She looked back at me smiling and then turned her head far enough to lick one of mine as it hung near her face.

The fireworks began! Marcie scooted her bottom to the edge of the sofa, Cynthia leaned in to lick Marcie's pussy and my hands kneaded and massaged Cynthia's boobs. Looking at Marcie I caught her signal to finger Cynthia, so I reached around and down and found her slit, wet and ready, and circled her clitty with my middle finger. She groaned and stiffened and humped my finger as she got her first cum. I kept working on her clitty and she groaned again with her second cum. I knew it was time to rest so taking my hand from her pussy I kissed her right shoulder and moved away.

Cynthia sat for a couple of minutes quietly coming down from her ecstasies, then she picked up the dildo and beckoned us to follow her to the bedroom. What a bedroom, head and foot board made of wagon wheels, dresser of distressed wood with wagon wheels for drawer pulls and framing the mirror, a chiffarobe in the same motif and deer skin rugs scattered about on the floor. It looked more like a man's room and I commented on how masculine it was. She grinned and said it was done by her late husband and she had come to love it.

I was a bit hesitant to make a move since Cynthia was Marcie's client, so I stood waiting and Cynthia sensed my hesitancy and came to me, embracing and open-mouth kissing me. I responded and we were wrapped up in each other's arms, our boobs pressed together, and I felt her mound press against mine and pressed back. She broke the kiss and asked me if I enjoyed sharing a double-dildo. Nothing would have pleased me more in that instant.

Cynthia pulled the dildo to her mouth and sucked one end and offered the other to me. I took it in my mouth and reached for her pussy with my free hand. Her legs opened to my hand and I pulled her down to the deer-skin rug. Wriggling to get our legs across each other I pushed my end of the dildo in a bit and she did the same. What a feeling to have that familiar sensation of fucking while being fucked. I pushed more in and she did too. Arching my back I could make the dildo move inside me and she followed my actions. Our rocking motion found a rhythm and Cynthia and I were fucking each other as we gazed into each other's eyes and our hands found nipples to tweak and twist. I hadn't cummed but now I did, one of those long, drawn out, slow, building ones that ends with an eruption of spasms beginning in the uterus and bursting throughout the entire pelvic area as my pussy dripped it's juices. Oh god it was good, so good I hardly noticed that Cynthia had cummed again. I was as blank as a wall.

Marcie brought me back to reality saying, "My turn". I looked at Cynthia and she was smiling and we kissed. Then untangling our legs we scooted apart and I pulled myself up by clutching the bedrails. Barely getting upright I turned to see Marcie on her belly lapping at Cynthia's pussy. I recognized the way she hums when she's going to cum and saw her hips rotating on the deer-skin rug, but I was too weak to do anything to help, so I watched as she feasted on Cynthia's juices and got her own cum humping the rug.

I don't know if Cynthia had cummed again or not, but she laid back on the rug, her eyes closed and her chest heaving with breaths. All I could do was sit on the bed trying to get back some strength. Marcie had rolled onto her back and was resting with one hand gently rubbing her pussy. I wanted that so much, so I just slid off the bed and laid down with my body aligned with Marcie's and leaned in to lick her slit. It was heavenly to taste her again even though it had only been a day, and I leisurely licked at her feeling her responses growing and becoming more vigorous. Continuing to lick I swirled around her clitty and about the third swirl she let it go humming until the last wave had subsided.

We all just lay there, completely used up. Finally Cynthia stirred and turned herself so she could kiss both Marcie and me, then she got to her knees and pulled herself up by the footboard. I sensed that our party was over as Cynthia left the bedroom a minute or so and came back carrying her caftan. Marcie realized it too, so we both got up, her giving me a hand, and she went to gather up our clothes while I waited.

When we were all dressed, we gathered in the living room. Cynthia told she had called for a taxi and how much she had enjoyed us both and hoped that I would come back to play again. I thanked her and shared my own enjoyment as did Marcie. Cynthia reached into the pocket of her caftan and pulled out a small envelope which she handed to Marcie. Marcie kissed her and thanked her and asked if she should schedule her for the next month. Cynthia responded, "Oh yes, I want that, of course". We all hugged and Cynthia opened the door for us and we kissed goodbyes and went out to the waiting taxi. We had been there almost 3 hours.

Back at Marcie's apartment we had to give Bobby a complete description of the day and when he asked how much Cynthia paid us, Marcie said "Five Hundred". I thought, "oh my, I've given away millions of dollars worth". Marcie said she knew what I was thinking and we all laughed as Bobby nodded affirmatively and grinned like a jackass eating briars.

We spent 2 more nights at Marcie's. She had a client on both days, so we left during the morning of our 5th day there, but not until both of us had enjoyed Marcie's sweet pussy and hot mouth. The taxi and the plane rides back To Little Rock went well, we got home about 5:30 in the evening and crashed into a nap as soon as we had stripped. The last words I heard before drifting off were, "She must be making a hundred thousand a year". Who cares, it was a wonderful experience!

JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers