Helping Mom’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy and oh so incredible to sink into Lisa's body. I pushed in as far as I could and as I reached the deepest fractions of her she pushed up to meet me, making sure I got as deep as possible. "You feel so hard." She breathed in my ear. I can't believe how hard you are."

The whole world seemed to be our bodies as I started to move in and out of her. At first I pulled out as far as I could, almost slipping out of her a few times, but as I built up a rhythm my stroke was less, but firm. I felt Lisa squirm under me, always making sure she got the best position to feel the way she wanted.

I first knew she was close to cumming when she reached around and used her hands to pull me hard into her body. With every stroke she held me close into her, pushing her bodies tight together and encouraging me to thrust deeper and harder against her pubic area. I heard her groan and noticed a slight let up in the pressure she encourage me to make on her and I knew that she was on the brink, now only needing a small push to go over the ledge to her climax.

I didn't slack off thrusting into her as she came, Lisa just breathed harder and harder under me until the moment burst and every muscle in her froze. Lisa's eyes opened wide in sheer pleasure as the waves of her orgasm pounded through her body. I kept thrusting, watching as she shook and feeling the spasms of her pussy around me. Her pussy contractions seemed to go on and on and I only knew that her climax was finished when her eyes softened and she smiled up at me.

"Oh my. That did feel good." She pulled my face to hers and forced me to pause thrusting while she kissed me on the lips. "You dear boy. That was just what I needed."

I made a move to roll off and stop thrusting but Lisa caught me immediately. "No, no. Keep on. I want you to cum again. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I paused a moment, wondering if I should ask a question about birth control or something but she'd read my mind again. "It's okay, go ahead. Cum for me."

If there was any pressure in her instruction, I didn't feel it. I did feel her hands as she wrapped them around my back and started to move over my skin. With each thrust she moved down to my buttocks and up to my sides, tracing her fingers over tender parts of my skin and quickly raising my excitement back to crucial levels.

Lisa was verbally encouraging me as I pushed in and out of her but by now I wasn't hearing a thing, I was simply following my body's desire, fucking her.

With all of the excitement of the last hour, it wasn't long before I felt myself cumming again. Our movements had brought me to the brink and another huge climax was building in my balls. As the pressure built quickly I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I came, and the, with one final thrust into Lisa, the dam burst.

My head exploded before my balls did; an intense, light-headed, fog surrounded me for a few seconds as all other feeling gave way and only the burning pulse of orgasm, rushing through my every vein was left. I felt my cock start to twitch as my thighs spasmed with the climax. Moments later I started to shoot a fresh load of white hot cum into Lisa, unloading with an unexpectedly powerful release. I had no idea it was possible to orgasm so intensely so soon after the first one.

I slumped back on the bed and we both started up to the ceiling, catching our breath and letting the reality of the moment sin in. Lisa was reading my mind. "Don't you dare," she admonished, "ask me not to tell your mother." She laughed at the thought. "I'm not that stupid."

"Good." I panted. "I won't tell either."

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'm sure this wasn't what either of us expected today, but it sure was a nice thing to happen."

I looked into her eyes and held them for a few moments. "It was wonderful."

****

My mother picked me up early that evening. Lisa had showered and I had redressed and pulled myself together after the exertions and pleasures of the afternoon.

As I was leaving the apartment Lisa called out softly, "Thank you so much for all your help today. It was nice to see you. Come around any time you like. I always have soda in the fridge." She made it sound like the invitation she might give out to any acquaintance, but I caught a glint in her eye that I'm sure was only there for me.

My mother had no clue.

12