Helping Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnybee
bonnybee
101 Followers

He looked down into his own lap and grinned.


"Don't think you'll find any soft cocks down there," he laughed. She bent and bit his nipple, her tongue hard at work. She went lower, sticking her tongue into his belly button, giggling at his shivers. His cock was only inches from her face. Her tongue flicked out, tasting him, she took him into her mouth, his back arched, pushing in even deeper, her head bobbed, then suddenly she slid off the couch and was kneeling between his wide spread legs. Her tongue traced the length of his shaft, sending spasms of delight through his body, she took the head into her mouth, her tongue caressing, her teeth delicately scraping the bulbous flesh. He groaned, her eyes looked up into his face, his hips pumped furiously, he moaned, his body went tense. She felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat as he pushed toward her, then the second and the third. She swallowed, sucked, then swallowed again, slurping at the load he emptied in her mouth. Some escaped, leaking from the corners of her mouth, running down over her chin.

He sank back on the sofa, she knelt between his legs, looking up at his closed eyes. The glob of cum on her chin, dropped onto her breast. His eyes opened, he smiled up at her.

"Thanks, Mom, I really needed that."

His eyes widened as he looked over his shoulder at the TV screen. She looked over her shoulder at it too. The young girl had straddled the guy on the couch, his hard cock filling her willing pussy. She was raising and lowering rapidly, twisting her ass to get the most she could.

Marcy looked back at Mark, the sharp intake of her breath lifting her tits. He reached out his hands for her. She slowly rose, moving forward, one knee on each side, of him. His hands cupped the cheeks of her ass, pulling her closer, her tits swung gently in front of his face. His tongue licked away the cum covering her nipples.

"Oh God, Mark! We shouldn't be doing this. I know it's wrong, but it feels so good."

"I want to Mom. I want to fuck you. I want my cock buried deep inside you. You know you want it too." His tongue licked across his lips, tasting the cum he'd just licked from his mother's tit. He grinned up at her. "Tastes pretty good. I can see why you like it."

"God help me, yes, I want it too. I want to feel your cock throbbing inside me. I want to feel the heat of your cum as it fills my cunt. I want you to fuck me till I can't walk straight. Yes, I want it too."

Smiling, he reached between them, grasped his cock, and rubbed its head up and down her slimy slit. She scooted down a little, holding herself away from him with her hands on his shoulders, so he could better facilitate the rubbing. He found the opening, raised a little, and drove his hot, throbbing meat into the warmth of her oven. She gasped, then grunted as she sank down upon it. Their pubic hairs entwined. He was in as deep as he could get. He looked where their bodies met, marveling at the soft, pink of her open lips, at the blackness where the hair entwined. He could hardly tell where one ended and the other started. He looked up at her face as she began to rock forward and back. Her eyes were closed, she was gently biting her lower lip, and her tits were bouncing in perfect time with the rhythm of her hips, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

He looked again at his cock, buried deep inside her, slowly withdrawing and inch or two as she rocked back, and slamming in as she came forward. He watched her inner pinkness, stretched around his hard pole as she withdrew, almost to its end, then sank back down, burying its length inside her love tunnel. He reached between them, his fingers finding the nubbin at the top of her slit. He rubbed it. Her eyes popped open. Her strokes became shorter and faster. Her moans became hoarser and more insistent. Her breath coming in a series of ohh, ohh, ohhs. Her body stiffened, then convulsed as she ground her self against him, seemingly wanting to touch him every place at once. A low wail passed her lips as she collapsed on top of him. They lay there, together, for a long time. His throbbing cock still buried within her, his hands on the cheeks of her ass, holding her tightly against him.

They lay there, locked together, till she caught her breath, then she started to rise, but he held her tight, keeping his cock buried in her slippery pussy.

"Not done yet?" she smiled down at him. "You done your mommy up good."

"Don't even have a good start yet," he grinned right back. "It feels like we have quite a mess on our hands down there."

"I am kind of gooshy, but my hands are clean. See." she giggled as she raised her bandaged hands, wiggling her hips so they could hear the squishy sounds their body's made as the rubbed together. "What you going to do now?"

"I'm going to roll you over, put your legs over my shoulders and fuck you till you beg for mercy," he answered, reaching down for her legs and rolling her onto the couch. He lay on her, her legs draped over his shoulders, him with one foot on the floor, the othher kneeling on the couch, his cock still buried in her hot, red cunt. He started with long, slow strokes, pulling out until he could see the bulbous, purple head of his cock, then slowly sliding it back in. She'd sigh every time he withdrew, and sucked in her breath each time he re-entered. After a while, he rolled her legs back so her knees were almost under her armpits, and started faster stroking. Her ass twisted to meet his every thrust, her breath again ragged and quick. She emitted a soft, constant moan that egged him to greater efforts. Again she stiffened, her back arched, and she held her breath, while waves of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. He didn't stop. The slap of his belly against hers was loud in the quiet room. The sweat glistened on his face, down over his shoulders and across his chest. Still he kept pounding his stiff prick into her, stirring her to greater heights as she had continuos, smaller orgasms, her breathing now just a constant whine. Finally his body stiffened, he shoved in as far as he could reach, the head of his cock nudging at the opening of her cervix. She felt the strong, warm surge as he pumped his sperm deep inside her, before collapsing in a sweaty heap on top of her. He released her legs and she slid them down, locking her heels in the small of his back, holding him inside her, while his massive weapon slowly shrank. They lay there for a long time, recuperating.

Mark finally rose, withdrawing his limp and withered member from its juicy resting-place. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, glistening with the juices from both of them. Her tits and neck matched the rosy red of her pussy. She stretched contentedly. He reached for her, pulling her to her feet.

"C'mon, Mom, let's go to bed. I'm pooped." He turned and started for the bedroom. She started to follow, but staggered a little as she rounded the end of the couch. He stopped and reached out for her, grinning.

"Well, I must have done it," he said.

"Done what?" she asked.

"Fucked you till you couldn't walk straight," he grinned, leading her toward the bedroom.

Yeah, she thought grinning, you sure did. This is going to be one hell of a month.

bonnybee
bonnybee
101 Followers