Helping Mr. K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

Then I felt his fingers slip in between my butt checks.

I gasped, "Oh God - I'm gunna - I'm gunna cum - just like Kelly."

And then - he got even MORE excited - and his fingers were suddenly inside between the wet cheeks of my bottom, and they felt oily and magical - and then - oh god - he touched my little bum hole.

I instinctively reacted, "YES!"

I realized he must have done this with Kelly, he must have touched her - just like this. It felt SO good!

Then his fingertips - Oh god - I couldn't believe he was doing this - they were firmly pushing up against me, it felt beautiful.

"Yes - YES!"

He was sucking on my clitoris, and his finger were circling my wet butt hole, and I KNEW what was going to happen.

I gasped, "Mr. Kay - I'm going to - going to - cum..."

I was straining as I held my knees, trying to pull them even wider, and I literally started to shudder and then I started to moan - and then I felt like my whole body was vibrating.

Then, between gasps, I kind of blurted out, "Mr. Kay - I - I love you - I love you!"

Mr. Kay started to lick harder than I could have ever imagined. And his fingertips made fast little circles around my slippery bum hole. The electric sensations were sending me farther than I could have ever imagined.

And then it happened.

I squealed, "Mr. Kay, yes - Oh FUCK!"

The sensitivity of my clitoris had just multiplied, and his tongue felt like electricity. It's hard to describe the feelings, I was flooded with an intense rush.

I'm not totally sure what I did, but I am so glad the door was closed, because I screamed and I know it was loud. I felt like my whole body, my whole soul - everything, just released in some giant explosion. It lasted for what seemed an eternity.

He sucked hard, as I convulsed in a heavenly climax.

"Oh god- Oh god - Oh god..." I stammered.

Then, as it subsided, Mr. Kay looked up at me and said, "Nina - it happened." His face was literally dripping from my orgasm and he looked absolutely like an angel.

I was so overcome with emotion, all I could say was, "Mr. Kay - I love you."

At that moment, I was simply swallowed up in love. All I wanted was for Mr. Kay to feel what I had just felt. I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to feel what I was feeling. But I knew he was thinking about his wife.

I just couldn't keep it to myself, I really NEEDED to help him.

I said, "Mr. Kay, if you want - if - if it helps - you can..."

"What?"

"You can - call me Kelly."

He seemed utterly startled and said, "What are you saying?"

I nervously said, "Please - If - if it helps - you can - call me Kelly - I think that - it would be nice."

When I said that, the expression on his face was complete ecstasy.

He leaned in and put his mouth next to my ear, and whispered, "Kelly - Oh God - Kelly..."

Just hearing that, I shivered with emotion.

He went on, "Kelly - Oh God - Kelly - I love you - I love you..."

I gasped a desperate, "I love you too..."

----------------

Then, suddenly - he was on top of me, kissing me, his arms wrapped around my body, holding me tight.

And I was kissing him back, and I could taste the delicious sloppy WETNESS on his mouth, from me - from my wet vagina - Oh god - it just changed everything.

As we kissed - There was an amazing clarity for me, a relief that played out in like a sort of slow motion movie. I was awash in emotion and overflowing with love.

He kissed my neck, and put his mouth back to my ear.

Then he whispered, "Oh God - Kelly - I love you Kelly - I love you..."

Oh fuck, I loved hearing him say that - for some reasons, it just felt perfect.

With Mr. Kay on top of me, holding me, his erection was pressing against my skinny legs, and it felt so beautiful.

I whispered, "Please, I need you to stop."

And, he stopped kissing me and sat up and he looked at me. He was so close, on his knees, between my legs on the bed.

I asked, "Mr. Kay, what - what did Kelly call you?"

He thought for a second and said, "She would call me - Michael."

I sat up, just to see him better, it was somehow so beautiful. I looked down at his bewildering erection, and it looked SO HARD, like it was somehow straining for relief.

I whimpered, "Please Michael - please."

I moved a little so his erection was closer, straight up, aligned with the wet lips of my vagina. Right in front of me.

And I was sitting up, with my feet wide on the bed. And I looked down, between my legs, and there was a big wet spot on the bedspread. I was amazed, it seemed unbelievable, that I could get SO wet.

Michael seemed overwhelmed with emotion. And so was I.

He sounded so heavyhearted when he told me about how his wife couldn't get wet enough, and now I felt like I was getting TOO wet, and I could tell it was exhilarating for him.

I stammered, "I want - I want - want to help. Please, Michael - it's okay, please - PLEASE."

And I reached hand toward his erection, he looked at me, and I felt nervous and awkward, and he just let me touch it.

It felt so much warmer and softer than I thought it would be.

"Please, Michael - I want to help you."

We both stayed still for a moment, and I just held it there, near my sopping vagina. It was obvious I was unsure of what to do next.

I pulled his hard penis closer to me, and gently let it touch me.

Michael quietly gasped, "Oh God Kelly..."

He let me guide him, and I cautiously pulled him closer. Then, it happened - the head of his hard penis gently touched against the moist lips of my vagina.

He pushed, just a little bit, and I immediately gasped, "Oh - Oh Jesus - Oh Fuck."

He heard the intensity in my voice and asked, "Does that hurt?"

I blurted out, "NO!"

Both of us were surprised by the overwhelming emotion in our voices. I took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Please Michael - No - it doesn't hurt..."

With that, he pushed a little more, and I watched as the smooth head of his penis seemed to delicately nestle itself into the sopping open folds of my vaginal lips.

We stayed like that, without moving for a long time. He told me so much about his wife, and how she would feel pain, and I know it worried him.

He said, "Nina - I mean - Kelly, I'm scared it's too big - I don't - I don't want this to hurt you."

For some reason - right at that moment, I thought about how he told me about Kelly, and how being wet helped her, how Michael said she LOVED the feeling, and right then, I was all mixed up and I felt insecure and scared.

All I wanted was for his to feel joy - like he did with Kelly.

He whispered in a kind voice, "Please Kelly - If anything feels wrong - we can just stop - okay..."

"Okay, all right..."

Then he whispered a comforting, ""Kelly - I'll go slow - Okay?"

The kindness in his voice just seemed to make me melt.

"Oh God - Michael, I love you too. I love you SO much."

And then I watched as he slowly pushed inward, it felt like I was allowing his hard penis to inch it's way deeper.

I just seemed to melt.

The way I was sitting upright, with my back against the head board of the bed, I could look down and watch what was happening. And I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt so much more slippery and warm.

He gently held my hips, and I spread my legs wider.

Except for our breathing, both of us were silent, we were riveted by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and beautiful.

Mr. Kay, I mean Michael - Put his knees on either side of my hips, under my legs.

Oh God - It was happening so slowly. It was magical. I could watch as his penis slid its way in - further and deeper.

He arched his hips and gently began to push against me, the motion was smooth and beautiful. I held onto my knees with both hands.

He let out a breathy, "Oh fuck - Kelly - you look so beautiful..."

There was something so shaky and intense in his voice, and I could tell this was emotional for him.

He was trying to be as cautious and tender as he could, I knew he was scared that he might hurt me, that it would be painful.

I said, "Don't worry - this doesn't hurt - Michael - it feels - it feels SO good."

When I said that, it was like a burden had been lifted, suddenly he seemed much calmer.

"Oh God - Thank you Kelly..."

He put his hands under my bottom as we cautiously inched his erection further up into me. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - it was completely overpowering.

I was in such a dream state, it might have taken us 10 minutes, maybe longer, I can't be sure, but the staggering feelings within me - between us - were something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

I pushed myself toward him, until he was all the way in, pressing firm against me.

I whimpered, "Oh God Michael, I didn't believe it would all fit..."

He cautiously asked, "Does it feel okay, does it hurt?"

"Oh God - It feels SO good!"

And then he carefully slid his hard penis back out, it felt like it was gliding, and the way I was sitting up again the pillows, I could look down and see it - Oh my god - the shaft of his erection seemed enormous - and it was glistening and wet - from me, from soaking vagina.

He looked down at it too.

He whimpered, "Oh God - Kelly - you are SO wet, I've never seen you this wet..."

I was amazed how compassionate he sounded.

And then, after a few seconds, I watched as he pushed it back in, slow and smooth.

My Mom had gotten so angry at me, at the wet spot on my bed, and I had felt so ashamed, but right now - I was joyous.

I stammered, "It feels so - smooth..."

Then, I gently moved my hips back and forth, and it felt like I was helping, and he was pushing even deeper into my tight vagina. And we were both so quiet, and there was a soggy wet sound as he slid it in again, from my wetness.

I audibly whimpered from the intense sensation, and we both sort of shuddered from the overwhelming sensation.

And then I felt something so luscious - my whole body seemed to erupt as he forcefully pushed his erection towards me, deeper inside.

Right at that instant - It was like some electrical switch was thrown, and - I was suddenly on fire with emotion.

I screamed, "Oh my God - OH FUCK!"

And he realized what was happening, and he pumped back into me. And then back and forth.

He began to pant, "Kelly - oh God - oh God..."

His motions were out of control and he pumped firmly against me, over and over, against me. It made a loud wet slapping noise.

I whimpered, "Oh God - oh God - oh God...

My emotions were spiraling out of control and I watched - I looked down at my body, at my little breasts, and I watched them jiggle with each trust of his hips.

I let myself collapse onto the bed, with my head on the pillow.

He leaned forward, and kissed my neck, and licked my ear.

Michael was holding me - melting into me. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed and held him as tight as I could - And let myself dissolve into his thrusting - slow and steady.

"Oh Michael - Yes..." I whimpered.

With just that faint whisper of my voice, he got faster.

And then he was moving fast, pumping into me in strong firm stokes. The slippery sensation was bewildering, and I could feel him glide in so DEEP with each thrust of his hips.

He wrapped both him arms around me - squeezing me tight - and we both pumped together, in one beautiful rhythm. And it kept getting faster.

I gasped, "Oh God - Oh God - Oh God..." In the same rhythm of his thrusting.

We were squeezing each other so tight, and both of us were coated in layer of sweat, from the closeness of our skin, and somehow, it allowed us to hug even tighter. It was like we had become one perfect melding of ecstasy. And overwhelming emotion of love just seemed to embrace us. Oh God, it was delicious.

I was wrapped around Michael, and he was wrapped around me. There was a wet gentle slapping noise as he pumped into him, deep and smooth.

He moved him head, and I could feel his lips next to my ear.

He whispered, "Kelly - I love you..."

And hearing that, arched myself - my hips - up hard into his erection, and there was a velvety smoothness to my sopping vagina.

He seemed to gasp, "Oh Kelly - I love you - I love you..."

I replied, "I love you too - I love you too."

I could sense it - I could FEEL it - building in him. He was breathing deeper and stronger.

Then, he gasped, "Kelly, I can't - I can't - Kelly - we need to be careful..."

Oh god, I realized, he might cum inside me, and I could get pregnant.

I begged, "But Michael – PLEASE - I want you to cum - Please - I want you to..."

Suddenly, he was out of me, and he was crawling onto me, and his huge sopping erection was right over my tiny breasts.

He begged, "Kelly, please - hold it - like you always do..."

And my tiny hands were instantly wrapped around his hard penis. It felt so hard and slippery.

He gasped, "Oh GOD - Kelly - Yes, like that!"

I was unsure of what he needed, but he pressed the head of his erection against my flat chest, and I held him there, that way.

He began to pant, "Kelly - oh God - oh God..."

I could smell the intense wettnes of his erection, it was ME, that was my beautiful smell.

Oh my god - It was magical. He was literally panting and moaning.

It felt SO good, I mean, his erection was just so close to my face - it was incredible. We were looking right at each other, and the intensity in his face was glorious.

Oh god, Michael was SO turned-on, it was like he was possessed. And I really wanted to him do what he needed to do, what he had done with Kelly.

The sensations were overwhelming and intense. My God his penis felt SO hard - and it was slippery from ME, and my wet vagina. It was absolutely magical.

I gasped out, "Michael, this feels SO good - thank you..."

Michael said, "Oh Kelly - I want you to watch..."

He reached behind me, and propped up my head.

I looked down at my own chest - I didn't realize until then, but my nipples were really hard, so erect was enormously thrilling.

I could see perfectly - my own breasts, and his hard wet penis held in my little hands.

He began to move - slow and gentle - and he pushed his penis up toward my neck, and then gently pulled it back against my smooth little breasts. And it would glide forward, over and over in my hands.

"Kelly - I love you - SO much," gasped Michael.

At this point I was actually kind of breathing hard, and it surprised me. It felt like I might cum again, just from the beautiful imagery.

Right then, I felt this crazy emotion, I mean - what was happening was so, I don't know - so forbidden. Michael must have felt it too.

Michael was suddenly breathing harder. I knew he was so close to having his own orgasm too, it was so obvious, and I wanted him to have just as powerful an experience as I had.

I whispered, "I love you."

"Y-Yes Kelly - Yes..."

He was loosing himself, and it was beautiful.

Then, Michael carefully cradled my head in his hands. And I sat up, just a little - to see it all better.

Oh my god, his hard dick was just inches from my face, pumping back and forth, as I held it in my hands - and it was so obvious he was ecstatic!

The smooth purple head of his penis, it just seemed SO forbidden - and at the same time - it was SO beautiful

I pleaded, "Oh God - Michael - YES!"

He was carefully holding my head, so I could see, and whimpering like a little boy.

Then it happened - he shivered - and then he pushed his hard erection firmly against my soft little breast - it seemed like it was straining, up toward my neck. Right then something changed, I didn't understood what was happening.

He stammered, "Oh - Kelly - I love you - I love you..."

And then - Oh God - I could FEEL his penis throbbing - it was pumping - against me - and in my hands - and I could SEE him cumming, and we both seemed to shiver from the sensations.

I watched - I watched as he pumped out a stream of thick milky come. And it felt SO warm.

I gasped, "Oh Fuck!"

And Michael sort of convulsed as he climaxed, "Kelly!"

I kept my hands wrapped around his erection as he came, all over my chest and neck, and the throbbing just went on and on, and - Oh God - it was glorious.

And I watched a his penis slowly began to slide back and forth again - almost like he was shivering - and then my smooth breasts and my little hands were wet with come - it was pumping out and everything became warm and slippery. And it got all over my chin and neck too.

His big beautiful penis was now gliding - back and forth in a glossy puddle of thick milky cum.

Michael's eyes were electric and wide. He was utterly transfixed by the site of my chest all wet and warm.

I whispered, "Michael - oh my God - that was - this is - so beautiful..."

He said, "Kelly, I love you -- so much..."

"I love you too..."

He was smiling, this haunting and beautiful smile. The powerful smell of Mr. Kay's cum, and the warm wet puddle on my chest filled the bedroom.

I was breathing hard and deep. And it took me a little while to calm down.

And then, Michael leaned in -- and carefully kissed me on my mouth, he was delicate and kind, and the feeling of his warm salty lips made my heart soar. The joy that I felt is hard to describe.

He just seemed to melt into me, in a tight and loving embrace.

We stayed like that, in silence.

I seemed to relax into a perfect contentment listening to the delicate breathing of the one person in the world I cared about most.

I whispered, "Michael, this was -beautiful."

He gently kissed me as a reply.

I said, "I loved it, when - when - you called me Kelly. It felt - so beautiful."

He rolled around, and pulled the covers up over us, and he got in behind me and spooned me tight.

I said, "This feels nice."

And then he did something that surprised me.

I felt him reach behind me, spread my little butt cheeks apart, and he set his penis in between and then he wrapped his arms around me and hugged my SO tight and kissed my on the edge of my neck.

I was amazed at how intimate and loving it felt.

I asked, "Is this what you would do - when you fell asleep with Kelly?"

He whispered, "Yes, and I loved it."

"I love it too."

We drifted off to sleep, together, all snug under the warm blankets.

* * *

Then we were both awakened by a tiny little girl's voice. The light was still on, and I looked up, and right beside me stood Pam.

She said, "Nina, and you get me a drink of water?"

And then I heard Michael's beautiful voice, "Of course baby, I'll get it for you."

Little Pam said, "No Daddy, I want Mommy to get it for me."

Then I got up, and walked to the bathroom with that beautiful little girl. I filled her little glass and watcher her drink.

She whispered a contented, "Thank you Mommy."

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers