Helping Mrs. Culmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel and Mrs. Culmer went about their chores, him outside and her inside. They had been working for some time when the impending storm began to darken the day like night. She turned on a lamp, and just as she did, she heard the ladder being positioned against the chimney. Daniel, she was reminded, was the kind of guy who always did more than he was asked. She went into the kitchen, dumped the dustpan in the trash, and walked outside. Daniel had just reached the top of the ladder.

"Danny," she called, "get down from there!"

Daniel turned at the sound of her voice, and with that slight motion, the ladder slipped and began to fall. His 200 pounds fell through the air, bounced off the metal canoe stand, and hit the freshly cut lawn with a thud.

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Culmer screamed.

Daniel lie on the ground, writhing in pain. An upright post of the canoe stand had caught him at the very top of his right thigh. The wind was knocked out of him, and his leg was bleeding badly.

Mrs. Culmer fell to her knees next to him.

"Danny," she demanded, "look at me."

He opened his eyes.

"Don't try to breathe," she said. "Push your stomach out."

Her request seemed impossible, and he stared up at her with rising panic.

"Push it!" she commanded.

Her strength of will caused him to comply. He gave one push, she pulled at his belt, and suddenly, like magic, thick, wonderful air filled his lungs. Mrs. Culmer began unbuckling his belt.

"I've got to look at your leg, sweetie," she said. "Your jeans are ripped, and you're bleeding."

Her voice had become calm and her actions were resolute. She carefully pulled his pants down, and at the top of his right thigh was an ugly gash.

"Just lay here," she instructed. "I'm going to get a compress. I'll be right back. Don't move. Do you understand me?"

Daniel didn't respond. He was too busy hurting.

"Danny!" she insisted. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She hurried into the house and returned with a hand towel, which she folded into a square and pressed against the wound.

"Does your neck or your back hurt?"

"No, Ma'am," he gasped. "Just my leg."

"Do you feel pain down your other leg?"

"No."

"I'm going to turn you. You tell me if you feel any pain at all. You understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Any pain, Danny. You tell me, okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll tell you."

Mrs. Culmer tested for spinal injuries, broken bones, and a concussion. She then asked if he could sit up.

"Yeah," he said, grimacing from the pain, "I think so."

She sat him up and had him hold the towel against the gash on his leg. She removed his shoes, pulled off his pants, and had him lie back down. The gash was ragged and nasty, and there was a fair amount of blood, but the laceration wasn't as bad as she had feared. On the other hand, she knew that the bruise and swelling were going to be bad.

Above the scene, thick, boiling clouds were ready to unleash sheets of rain.

"We've got to get you inside," she told him.

With his arm over her shoulder and him in boxer briefs, she helped him into the house and laid him on the couch. She cleaned the wound, covered it with a bandage, and placed an ice pack on the area.

"Keep that ice pack on there. We've got to keep the swelling down." She walked out of the room and returned with two pills and a glass of water. "Take these and remain still. I'm going to call your mother."

She closed the door to her bedroom and dialed Kathy Burgess. Outside the bedroom window, rain began to fall with a vengeance. Kathy answered, asking how things were going, and Carolyn gave her the bad news. She explained the incident in detail and apologized profusely. But no apologies were necessary. Kathy knew her son.

"Carolyn, you told him not to get on the ladder," she said.

"I should have been more forceful about it."

"It sounds like he'll be alright. Maybe it will teach him a lesson."

"I don't think he needs to be driving for a few hours," Carolyn said. "I hope you don't mind, but I've given him something to make him sleep. He can just stay here tonight."

"He's in better hands with you than he would be with me!" Kathy said.

"I'm sorry, Kathy."

"Oh, Carolyn, don't worry about it. He should have never climbed that ladder, and thanks to you, he'll be fine."

By the time Mrs. Culmer returned to the great room, Daniel was fast asleep.

It was 4:38 PM.

*****

Daniel awoke in the still and darkened great room to the sound of a steady rain. A small under-cabinet light in the kitchen threw a dim glow across the open space, and he could see Mrs. Culmer asleep on the other couch in semi-fetal position. She was wearing blue, cotton scrubs, and her soft hair fell about her shoulders. A white, linen sheet covered the lower half of her body.

Daniel was covered by a white sheet, too, up to his neck. It smelled fresh from the dryer. He pulled it back to check his leg, and found that all the dried blood had been cleaned away, and the ice pack had been taped into place. But what was more surprising and a little embarrassing was finding that he was buck naked.

He looked over at Mrs. Culmer. She had cleaned him up and cared for him while he was asleep and unclothed. She had seen his penis!

His initial reaction was to find his pants, but he quickly realized that he couldn't worry about that now. He was dying of thirst.

He pulled the sheet against his chest and tried to get up from the couch, but a shot of intense pain caused him to wince.

"Oh!"

Mrs. Culmer opened her eyes.

"What's wrong, Danny?"

"Nothing," he said. "I'm just thirsty."

"I'll get it. You stay right there."

She tossed back her sheet and rose from the couch. She walked barefoot into the kitchen and came back with a glass of ice water. Daniel drank it down in one long chug, during which he noticed that a thousand wash cycles had made Mrs. Culmer's scrubs as limp as water, and her nipples were poking the willowy fabric like taunting little morsels. He spied them out the corner of his eye. He could hardly believe it. He could see Mrs. Culmer's nipples!

She took the empty glass and returned to the kitchen for more.

"I guess you see that I cut your underwear off of you."

"You cut them?" Daniel asked.

Mrs. Culmer filled the glass at the sink.

"Yes, I cut them. That's what we do when injuries are present."

Daniel touched his naked chest.

"Did you cut my shirt off, too?"

"No, sweetie," Mrs. Culmer chuckled. "I was able to pull that over your head."

The steady rain suddenly picked up to the sound of a roar. Daniel wanted to ask why she removed his shirt, but if she had done it just to get him naked, he thought she would never admit it.

"What time is it?" he asked. Mrs. Culmer checked the clock on her way out of the kitchen.

"It's about 2:30 AM. I gave you something to sleep. You didn't need to be driving in your condition." The ice tinkled against the glass as she handed him the water. "How are you feeling?"

"It hurts when I move."

Mrs. Culmer brushed his bangs across his forehead with sympathy.

"I'm sure it does, Danny," she replied. "You're going to have one heck of a shiner down there."

She sat down on the coffee table next to him.

"I need to check that bandage," she said. "The ice pack has probably soaked it by now."

She folded the sheet back carefully from the side, so as not to reveal any private parts, and exposed Daniel's right leg all the way up to his waist. She pulled up the end of the tape at the inside of his thigh, gripped it with her fingers, and warned him.

"I'm going to rip this tape off," she said. "Are you ready?"

Daniel handed her the glass, and she set in on the coffee table out of the way. He tensed up.

"Okay. I'm ready."

She ripped off the tape, and Daniel quickly sucked in air!

But the pain he expected never came.

Mrs. Culmer laughed.

"I shaved the hair around your wound," she admitted. "No need to cause you any more pain."

Daniel looked down to see that the area around the bandage was free of hair and baby smooth. He wondered if she had "looked at things" while she shaved his leg, but it didn't matter. Mrs. Culmer was making jokes with him. It was the same friendship he felt when she tutored him in math.

She lifted the ice pack and inspected the bandage.

"That's too wet," she said," I need to pat that dry." She grabbed a towel she had left on the coffee table. "I want it to be damp, but that's too wet."

She rested one hand in the furrow where his thigh met his torso, while with the other hand she very carefully dabbed the bandage to remove the excess moisture. A small rivulet of water squeezed out and rolled down the inside of his thigh. Mrs. Culmer reached between his muscular legs and caringly wiped away the little stream. Daniel felt her index finger brush against his balls through the sheet. An electric tingle scurried up his spine, and he became keenly aware of his airy nudity. He could feel Mrs. Culmer's warm closeness. Her polished, feminine fingernails rested against the naked furrow of his thigh, and her female touch was soft and gentle and caring.

And then he saw what he had forever wanted to know. The precise shape of her sublime breasts, free of a bra, was outlined by her lithesome cotton scrubs, so much so that her boobs might as well have been naked. They were large and distinct. They pouted under their heavy weight and then curved out away from her body into puffy, protruding cones. Her nipples, thick and erect, taunted him like life's fulfillment, just out of reach. The primal urge to latch was overwhelming.

Did she know? Was she displaying her exceptional tits on purpose?

She kept dabbing the bandage and wiping up the excess from the inside of his thigh.

It was all too much for a young man, and Daniel's cock began to quickly grow. In a panic, he sat up and grabbed her hand.

"It's alright, Mrs. Culmer. You don't have to do that."

"Am I hurting you, Danny?"

"No, Ma'am, but you don't have to do that. It'll be okay."

Mrs. Culmer removed his hand from hers and placed it on the couch next to him. She looked at him through the tops of her eyes.

"I'll be the one to decide that," she said. "Lie back down, sweetie."

Daniel lie on the couch with his head propped against the low, cushioned arm. He tried to think of anything other than the gentle touch of Mrs. Culmer's hands next to his eager cock. But it was impossible. She was tenderly stroking him. Her fingers were slender and elegant, and they rested on his naked skin in a location that no girl's hand had ever rested before. Her touch was so feminine and gentle. Why was she always so fucking gentle?

He tried to think about baseball practice. He tried to think about cars and stuff. He tried to think about fishing or hunting.

But the delicate hand of his ultimate fantasy was right next to his inexperienced cock.

Suddenly, a familiar feeling became all too apparent.

"Oh, God," he thought. "Oh, God. No!"

As secretly as he could, he slowly cut his eyes down toward his crotch, and to his horror, he confirmed his greatest fear. He was wearing a massive erection. It felt as hard as an iron skillet, and even though it was covered by the sheet, it stood out like a billboard on a desert road.

And then he saw Mrs. Culmer look right at it. The heat of embarrassment radiated hot and severe from his face.

She casually returned her gaze to her work, dabbing the bandage.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

Daniel's mind raced. "Why is she asking that question after seeing my hard dick?" He swallowed to try to keep his voice from trembling.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I'm going to press a little harder," she said. "Let me know if you have pain."

She repositioned her left hand to hold back the sheet, and now her pinkie was in contact with the side of his throbbing cock. Daniel's heart raced like it might fly apart. Mrs. Culmer pressed on the bandage.

"Does that hurt?"

Daniel could hardly speak. Mrs. Culmer's hand was touching his cock!

"No..umm..." his voice cracked. "Umm...no...no, Ma'am."

Hearing him stammer, Mrs. Culmer looked to him, causing her hand to move ever so slightly. It was enough stimulation that Daniel's overwrought cock involuntarily rose up against the sheet, held there for a second, and then relaxed, bumping against the side of Mrs. Culmer's hand. Her eyes started like she might look, but she caught herself and continued to hold Daniel's gaze.

But Daniel saw her eyes flinch. There was no doubt that she had felt his dick move.

And yet, she didn't move her hand away. She left it right where it was, touching his intense erection. In the oppressive weight of the moment, with the sound of a gentle rain in the background, one thing shouted as loud as a scream: Mrs. Culmer was intentionally leaving her hand against his stiff cock.

She slowly cut her eyes toward her brazen hand acknowledging its encroachment, and then she looked Daniel in the eye with an expression of shameless temptation.

"Are you feeling discomfort, Danny?" she said. Her voice was soft and sultry. "Should I stop, sweetie?"

She wanted his consent.

"Oh my God!" Daniel thought. "Oh my God!"

Arousal and fear and uncertainty burned like fire in his gut, and every beat of his heart sent one more pulsing ache up the length of his straining cock.

"No, Ma'am," he timidly replied. "No discomfort."

Mrs. Culmer gave a gentle smile, and along with it, Daniel felt her fingers very gently squeeze his thigh. She reached up and stroked his bangs across his forehead.

"I'll be right back," she whispered. She rose from the table and walked down the hallway into the bathroom. Daniel lifted the sheet and inspected his straining erection. It was so hard it looked like it had been chiseled out of stone, and it ached like it had been hit with a hammer. He took a deep breath.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," he whispered. He couldn't believe what was happening. He could hear Mrs. Culmer running water in the tub, and he worried about what he should do next. Should he "be a man" and take the lead, or should he wait for Mrs. Culmer to call him?

He looked down at his aching cock again. He squeezed it in hope of gaining some small bit of relief.

Mrs. Culmer returned with a basin full of water and a natural sponge. She placed the basin on the coffee table and sat down next to it. She dipped the sponge, wrung it out, and with great care, she began to gently wipe his forehead. To Daniel's surprise, the sponge felt as warm as the arousal in his chest. Mrs, Culmer carefully washed his face, at times, looking into his eyes with a caring smile, and then she moved down to his neck.

"Lift your head, sweetie," she said. Her voice was as soft as velvet.

Daniel did as he was told, turning his head to the side when needed, and Mrs. Culmer washed his neck and then dropped the sponge into the basin. She pulled the sheet down toward his navel, and there, Daniel felt the sheet draw tight against the head of his exaggerated cock. Mrs. Culmer looked down to see what had stopped progress, and for a moment, she let her eyes linger upon the sight of the large, engorged penis defined against tightly drawn white linen.

Never in her life had she seen a cock so beautiful, and she could feel Daniel watching her as she admired it. Her wet loins felt tingly, and her nipples felt like they were frozen in ice, but most of all, she felt lucky.

She placed her hands on his large endowment with her index fingers together, and in a sweeping motion, she smoothed the fabric down on either side of the impressive bulge. Daniel's cock involuntarily lifted itself, held the sheet up momentarily, and then relaxed. Mrs. Culmer watched it. She gave it an affectionate pat and turned to the basin.

Daniel's heart beat out of control. There were no hidden agendas anymore. Mrs. Culmer had just patted his dick like a cute puppy.

She wrung out the sponge and returned to bathing her young prize. Daniel watched her eyes follow the path of the sponge in adoration of his toned body. She moved the brown sponge over his skin with a sense of reverence, and that reverence wrapped enchanting twines of love around Daniel's young heart.

She dipped the sponge again, wrung it out, and began washing his stomach, meandering low and allowing her hand to brush firmly against the head of his cock, pushing it to one side and then allowing it to spring back. She watched it each time, and Daniel began to wonder if hard dick was a rare treat for her.

She pulled the sheet down on the right side of his cock, and kept the fabric in place by holding it against his bulging erection, her fingers gently curled around its thick length. Daniel looked down at the sight. Her wedding rings glimmered in the dim light, and he could feel the warmth of her hand soaking into his stiff shaft. The thrill was indescribable.

His eyes floated up to her face. He wanted her to look at him while she held his intense erection, but her adoring gaze continued to follow the path of the sponge. She cleaned the furrow of his right thigh, which was already clean, and then she did the same to the left side while holding his cock with her other hand. She carefully put the sheet back in place, and left her hand to rest on his linen covered bulge.

"I have to go change out the water," she said, softly, and she looked down at her hand resting on the excited cock. She gave the gorgeous hardness a little stroke of her thumb, an admiring caress, and then left the room with basin in hand.

Daniel lifted the sheet again and checked on his painful erection. Precum was leaking all over his belly. He looked back to see that Mrs. Culmer was gone, and then he frantically wiped the goo away with the sheet.

But his straining erection was throbbing so painfully, he began to wonder if a guy's cock could get so hard it might cause permanent damage. He jerked on it, hoping it might give him some much needed relief, but it accomplished nothing.

"Oh, God, oh, God," he whispered to himself. His insane hardness was driving him positively crazy.

Mrs. Culmer returned and set the basin on the table as before. Her ample breasts swayed freely, and her thick nipples were now standing as hard as Daniel's steel cock. They looked so big, so maternally nourishing! They were utterly obscene! He would have given anything to take them into his mouth, and if she would like it, he would gladly suckle at her pouting bosom for hours.

Mrs. Culmer gently touched his face and smiled, making Daniel feel like a cherished prize. She pulled the sheet up to his neck, turned the other way, and pulled it down from his feet. She folded it back over his torso, exposing his legs, while keeping his private parts covered. She wrung out the sponge and carefully, painstakingly washed his feet. The sponge felt warm and soothing, and she washed his toes and his ankles and his heels and everything. She washed his calves and his thighs, during which, at times, her slowly moving hand brushed lightly against his heavy balls. She excused herself, once again, and changed out the water. When she returned, Daniel knew that there was only one area left for her to wash. She set the basin down and turned to him.

"I have to finish now, Danny," she said. Her voice was reassuring, but decisive. If he had had any ideas of about backing out, Mrs. Culmer was telling him, "No."

Daniel, too shy to endorse what was about to happen, could only manage a weak nod.

Mrs. Culmer, ever so gently, pushed the sheet up his belly and exposed his raging cock, and a pleased smile appeared on her pretty face. She wrapped her delicate fingers around his thick erection, as gently as if she were cradling an injured bird, and she lifted the gorgeous hunk of meat until it stood straight up.