Helping Mrs. Jackson Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica cheats to get pregnant.
4.8k words
4.17
41.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read Chapters 1 & 2, please do so now. I appreciate your comments and hope you will rate this story.

Bob Jackson sat at his desk in his home office. In one hand he held a glass filled with single malt scotch. In the other hand he held a letter from the fertility clinic in Birmingham. He stared at the letter for a time, and then tossed back a large amount of the scotch.

The letter contained shocking news that rocked him to his core. He had only gone to that damned place to satisfy his wife. He got up and walked to the bar to pour another glass of 18-year-old Glenlivet. His hand shook as he raised his glass to his lips, but the amber fluid created a warm feeling in his belly that calmed him.

He had already heard the news from Dr. Alfred in person, but the letter from the clinic gave the diagnosis a certain finality. The letter said in no uncertain terms that he was 100 % sterile.

The news hit him like a ton of bricks. He had made love to many countless women in his time and no one had ever claimed to be carrying his child. This did not surprise him. He had always used condoms for fear of disease. Only a few times had he been so reckless as to not wear one.

His wife had been on birth control since before they were married. He had not wanted her to get pregnant. He wanted her body all to himself, unmarred by the burden of child bearing.

Sure, at some point, just before Erica's flower began to fade with age, there would be the time to have a kid. Maybe when she was thirty-six or thirty-eight, there would be plenty of time to push out a couple of heirs for the Jackson estate, but not now, not ever.

Bob contemplated on what he had to do. He could never allow Erica to know he was sterile. He would have to have a document forged at the clinic stating he was fertile. He could show that to Erika and she would never know any different. A few thousand dollars in the right hands should make that easy enough. He folded the real document and hid it inside the vest pocket of the suit he wore.

Who the hell needed kids anyway? The damned little monsters just caused trouble and destroyed a woman's body. Who could enjoy saggy floppy tits and stretch marks? Fucking was a better use for a woman's body than pregnancy. His diagnosis now assured him he could fuck any woman without fear of leaving his bastard behind.

With the 4th of July approaching, The Jackson estate became a very busy place. Bob Jackson held an annual BBQ at his home, as his father before him had.

Of course, most of the details were left to his wife Erica. She took her role as hostess very seriously.

Skilled help was hired to assist Frederick, the chef. Frederick was a creole from New Orleans, skilled in the culinary arts of the world. There would be two fine young hogs roasted over an open fire of hickory and oak coals, rendered into barbecued ribs and pulled pork. For those who preferred beef, a yearling calf would be roasted and barbecued. Also, fresh Black Angus rib eye steaks imported from Omaha. A fine hash was prepared by the dozens of gallons to be served over rice. Potato salad, sweet tea in great quantity, pies, puddings, cakes of every kind, as well as fresh melons, the menu was huge.

A huge tent was erected on the east lawn, and a huge air conditioning system was rented to make the festivities pleasant. The grounds and the house had been adorned with banners and flags of red white and blue. The pool and its facilities were made available to all.

Great quantities of wine, liquor, and beer were brought in of every variety. It had once been said that Bob Jackson had enough booze at his annual 4th of July barbecue to fill the damned pool. There would be a live band and a fireworks display at dusk.

The guest list was quite extensive, friends, family, distant relations, also county officials, judges, and rising politicians. Erica made sure to send a personal invitation to Josh Richards and his parents, urging Josh to bring a friend.

"Oh, my god. I can't believe it" Susan Morgan cried out. "You're invited to the Jackson's for the 4th."

"Yeah, well, I just work there." Josh said.

"The invitation says you can bring a friend. We've been pretty friendly here lately, don't you think." she asked, as she bent over to pull a sheet of fresh baked cookies from the oven. The aroma filled the room.

"You have been really friendly, Ma'am."

"Stop calling me that. I'm not some old lady. I'm only one year older than you." she said.

The couple were alone in Susan's trailer. She wore her cutoff jeans, her usual attire around the house, which exposed her legs all the way up to half her ass cheeks. The blue tube top she wore threatened to expose her ample breasts at any moment. Josh's cock stayed semi-hard whenever he was around Susan. She was extremely attractive and conveyed an aura of sexuality like a movie star.

"These cookies need to cool off a little while." she said with a wink. "In the meantime, I got some shaky puddin' that needs a little heatin' up."

Susan unbuttoned the front of her cutoff jeans, and with a sexy smile and wiggle of her hips, pushed her bottoms to the floor. She stepped out of them, never losing eye contact with Josh. She reached down with one hand and picked up the skimpy garment, letting it dangle from one finger, she turned her delicious thong clad ass around and walked back to her bedroom. Josh followed her like a bloodhound on a trail.

When Josh arrived in the bedroom, Susan had already removed the tiny thong and the flimsy tube top. She lay on the bed with her legs spread wide with one finger manipulating her clit.

"Don't you want a taste of this shaky puddin', Josh?"

Josh wasted no time. Clearly Susan needed satisfaction. He crawled up on the bed between her splayed legs and began to lick her sweet female flower. He inserted his tongue at the base of her channel. He licked upwards until he met her clit, where his tongue flicked at it up and down and side to side. Then he dragged his tongue back down her slit, stopping only to stab his tongue as deeply as he could at her entrance.

Susan was moaning and a fine sheen of perspiration appeared on her forehead. Her legs trapped Josh's head between her thighs in a vice. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his black mane and used it to pull him closer to her. She arched her back and raised her pelvis to meet him. Her center had become an inferno of lust and desire. Every nerve in her body had become sensitive. Like the crash of a huge wave upon rocks at the shore, she began to climax.

It was the most earth-shattering orgasm that Susan could remember. Wave after wave of sexual pleasure washed over her body. Her vision failed her momentarily and all she could see was stars in her eyes.

It took several moments for her to come down off such an exquisite orgasm. When she did, she realized that Josh was lying beside her on the bed, still fully clothed, holding her in his arms.

She raised her head to kiss him in a slow sensual way. Then she snuggled up against him and rested her head against his cheek. It was at that very moment that she realized she was in love with Josh Richards.

The 4th of July arrived in a hot blistering way. All was prepared and awaiting the guests. Erica Jackson sat at her dressing table brushing her chestnut colored hair before putting it up on her head. She wore a modest pair of black panties with a modestly cut black bra, black stockings and garter belt and a black satin slip. She went to her huge walk-in closet to select a dress for the afternoon. She chose a sleeveless black Calvin Klein A- line dress that hit just slightly above the knee. Her feet slipped into a pair of black python dress sandals. Her ears were adorned with a pair of diamond hoop earrings set in 14 carat gold. Her neck was adorned with a South Sea pearl collar necklace.

When she was through dressing, she put away the number of dresses and shoes she had rejected before making her final decisions, tidying up the large dressing room. Lastly, she dabbed a bit of Chanel perfume behind her ears an on the back of her neck.

Erica was almost ready to go down and greet her guests. On a whim, she walked into her husband's dressing room to see what kind of a mess he had left behind.

There were ties and jackets strewn haphazardly about. A half a dozen empty cigarette packs scattered on the floor. She began to tidy up as best she could by hanging the jackets on wooden hangers and returning the ties to their proper place.

A brown suit vest lay crumpled in one corner of the room. When Erica picked it up, a folded piece of paper fell out onto the floor. She picked up the paper, and being a woman, could not help but open the folded page to see what it was.

Erica recognized the letterhead immediately. It was a letter from the fertility clinic in Birmingham. As she read the letter, she suddenly became flushed and pale.

Bob had told Erica that he had been tested at the clinic and that all was fine. But this letter stated that her husband was 100% sterile and incapable of fathering a child. Bob had lied to her.

No wonder she had not become pregnant after tossing her birth control away. All these months of trying and taking pregnancy home tests, hoping each time for success, amounted to nothing. Now she knew her husband would never give her what she wanted so badly.

Tears sprang forth from her eyes, ruining her makeup. She sobbed uncontrollably. Her mind and heart were filled with rage for her husband. She could not cope with the knowledge her marriage would be a childless one.

When her sobbing subsided, she began to reapply her makeup. There were hundreds of guests at her home. She had no time to wallow in self-pity. She would think about this turn of events another day.

She placed the incriminating letter from the clinic in her jewelry safe.

Erica Jackson headed straight for the bar as soon as she came out on the grounds to meet her guests. Along the way she politely greeted and welcomed all she encountered, but steadily she searched for the nearest bar.

The huge air-conditioned tent held hundreds of people. There were also satellite tents that offered shade scattered about. It was at one of these tents that she found a place to get a drink.

The young man tending bar ate her up with his eyes. Erica Jackson was a beautiful woman that filled any man with desire. "What will it be, Mrs. Jackson?" Everyone knew the wife of Bob Jackson.

"Red wine or white wine, we have many vintages." he said.

'I'll have a double shot of Jack Daniels." she told him. The bartender served her, and she tossed it down in two gulps. She hoped it would take the edge off her nerves. The revelation she had received about her husband had unsettled her.

"Pour me another." she commanded. The bartender complied. Erica drank this double shot down a bit slower. A warm comfortable feeling began to settle in on her middle, rising to her head. She began to feel steady.

Suddenly she felt an arm descend upon her waist, pulling her close to another body. She turned, expecting to see the face of her husband, ready to slap his face. But it wasn't. It was Andrew Carter, a business associate of her husbands from New Orleans. Mr. Carter made his money in oil speculation. Although in his early forties, he was still a handsome rake and he took very good care of his body. He was known to be quite the ladies' man. Erica had already spurned his advances in the past.

"Having a private party of your own, Erica?" he asked, referring to the double shots she was consuming.

Erica shot him a look of contempt. "Mind your own business, Andrew."

"What's wrong? You're not enjoying your own party." Andrew said.

'I'm not in the mood to entertain eight hundred people today." she told him.

"Well, there are large parties, and there are small parties. It just depends on what you're in the mood for." he said.

Erica knew full well what he was suggesting.

"Bartender, pour the lady another and I'll have one too." Andrew said.

Erica tossed the next drink back slowly. Her mind was already feeling the effects of the whisky.

She regarded the man who had his arm about her waist. She had to admit that he was handsome. Rumor in the hen house was that he had a respectable sized cock and huge balls. "Hell," she thought, "I'll bet he could knock me up in ten minutes."

"Andrew, what is it you want from me?" she asked. "You've been scratching at my door ever since I came to this town."

"You know damn well what I want." he replied. "I want only to be at your service, ma'am."

The whiskey was dancing in Erica's mind. She knew what Andrew Carter was suggesting. He wanted to fuck her. Erica made an impulsive decision, a decision based on three facts. One, she now knew her husband was sterile. Two, she wanted a child and to be a mother, a natural desire for any woman. Three, she was half drunk.

"And what would that service be, Mr. Carter?"

"Whatever the lady desires" he said.

Erica took another drink from her glass, then said "Follow me, Andrew."

Erica turned without looking back and started walking toward the house. When she walked into the main hall of the house it was full of guests. Sure enough, Andrew Carter was only five paces behind her. When he was close, she whispered into his ear, "Wait fifteen minutes, then meet me upstairs. Last room at the end of the hallway." Then she turned and went upstairs.

The last room at the end of the hallway was a guest room. No one had ever used it to her knowledge. There were too many other guest rooms.

She entered the room with a thought in her mind. "I'm about to commit adultery." It wasn't her fault, she reasoned with herself. Bob had caused all of this.

Bob had lied to her and she had proof. The only way she would ever have a child was with another man. Andrew Carter would be an excellent father for her child. He was tall, good looking and intelligent. He was a respected and wealthy man from an esteemed family.

Erica went to the bedroom bar to pour herself another. Bob believed every bedroom in the house should have its own bar. She selected a bottle of bourbon and broke the seal. She poured three fingers into two glasses.

Erica heard the door open and close. She turned and saw her stud, Andrew Carter, standing before her. His eyes looked at her like a starving wolf.

"Lock the door" she told him. He did.

She offered Andrew the drink she had poured him. Andrew accepted the drink, saying, "I don't really need it, but who am I to refuse a beautiful woman."

Erica thanked him for the compliment and as she made a move to turn away, he gripped her shoulders and kissed her. It was so swift that she was startled, and it immobilized her. He took advantage of this to kiss her again, and she felt herself responding as he held her firmly, kissing her deeply. It felt so good to be held and kissed so well by this handsome man. He apologized and said, "You are so beautiful. I can't help myself. I have wanted to kiss you and hold you for so long. Your husband is so lucky to be married to you."

"I find you very attractive, but I love Bob and have always been faithful to him." Andrew was making her weak, and she was trembling from his passionate kisses. Erica was never more aware of her body than she was at this moment. Her emotional anticipation and preparation for sex with Andrew was making her susceptible to the advances of this man.

Erica wanted to get pregnant by Bob, not Andrew. But she knew that was a physical impossibility. She was feeling the effects of the alcohol she had consumed, and that helped to calm her. She was so emotionally torn.

Andrew held her, stroking her, planting soft kisses on her lips and neck. His stroking soon became caresses, and Erica was responding, becoming aroused by this handsome man. She thought she should stop this before it went any further, but she felt so comfortable in his arms and she wanted to enjoy his caresses. It felt so good to have this beautiful sexy man stroking her body.

When he began to lightly touch her breasts, she felt her nipples hardening, and she knew he felt them through the thin material of her dress and bra. She felt a flush of arousal and wanted to enjoy this. He gripped the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down to her waist, the dress falling open.

Erica started to pull away, but he held her, kissing her once more, his hand going to her breast and stroking her erect nipple through her bra. With his mouth still on her lips, his hands unsnapped her bra, pulling it away from her breasts.

Erica gasped as he caressed her naked breasts, a wave of pleasure sweeping over her. He pushed her dress down and over her hips till it fell at her ankles. She felt so vulnerable with this sexy handsome man.

This incredible man, this skillful lover, who was doing things to her that made her body come alive. A wave of heat swept through her that made her so weak that she sagged in his arms, and he gently lowered Erica to the bed, sliding her up so that she was stretched out, his lips on her breasts, his hands pushing her slip above the stocking tops till he was caressing her naked thighs.

Erica's skin tingled from Andrews skillful caresses. When he reached her panties she gasped, as he pressed the crotch against her pussy, gasping again as his fingers slipped inside her panties, finding the very moist lips of her cunt.

Erica felt she was losing control. She had to stop him soon, or she would find herself underneath him with his cock in her. Did she really want to commit adultery with her husband's business associate? "Please stop, don't do anymore! I can't give myself to you!"

Erica moaned, a wave of desire sweeping over her as his fingers dipped into her cunt, followed by another wave as he touched her clitoris. She was so weak and flushed with desire she could hardly get the words out to ask him to stop. She knew she couldn't take much more. His fingers were playing her like a violin.

"Andrew, please stop! You must stop. I've never been with any other man but my husband." She tried to raise up, but she had no strength as he held her in a long kiss, his hands pressing her thighs open.

"Making love to you like this is all I want. I want it and you know you want it too."

It was true that Erica was responding to his advances. As much as she wanted to be faithful to her husband, she wanted a child and she knew Andrew could give her that. She began to relax and enjoy the feelings that were spreading over her body. She was flushed, an intense heat swept over her.

The alcohol she had consumed made her body respond to all the incredible feelings of lust that he evoked in her.

Andrew began sliding down her body between her thighs, and began kissing her stocking clad thighs, and then her naked thighs above the stocking tops. As his lips moved higher, she thought "He's not going to kiss me there!" But he was, his lips pressed against her pussy through her panties, soon pulling the crotch aside, and began to move his tongue between the lips of her cunt, finding her clitoris and circling it with the tip of his tongue. God, this man was doing something her husband seldom did, and Erica was responding to his mouth and tongue on her. She groaned, reaching a new level of arousal, almost limp, moistening even more.

Andrew ripped her panties on one side, then pulled them down her legs and off her feet. When she did not resist, he pulled her slip further up around her waist. Then he was pushing her thighs open more. Her cunt was now wet and open to his expert caresses.

Erica was just going to make another effort to stop him when he put his tongue inside her cunt, moving his tongue inside her, finding her clitoris, and another wave of pleasure filled her, and she cried out. He continued working on her till her pussy burned with desire, taking her to a higher erotic plateau, one wave of pleasure followed by another, moaning continuously, overwhelmed by levels of arousal she had seldom experienced with her husband. Suddenly it began, her body was elevated and wracked in a spasm of bliss as an intense orgasm swept over her, and one long wail erupted from her.

12