Helping My Baby Girl

Story Info
A father impregnates his daughter's friend.
1.1k words
3.29
341.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a really rough year both for me and my daughter. My wife her mother had tragically died in a car crash and due to my grief my successful drug store had fallen on very hard times. I sold out to my competitor for a surprisingly nice profit. It would be more than enough to finish paying for my daughters education and for me to retire to the beach just like I always wanted.

The problem was though Samantha (sam) had started to focus to much on partying and not on studying. Who could blame her to the lose of her mother hurt her even more than it did me. In the span of 6 months she went from top 10 student to bottom 10 student. Needless to say I was worried.

Even more troublesome was the fact she had started to hang out with Jenny Thomas. She was a nice enough girl that came from the same hometown and high school as Sam. If it wasn't for that they probably would of never talked or ever meet. She was so different from my sam. Sam was dark haired and a tad chubby just like her mom but they both carried it very well. Jenny on the other hand was blonde slim and would be every man's wet dream. The only knock I would put on her was she had small tits and I always liked my women to have ample tits to play with.

So Sam and Jenny had come home for Christmas break and that's when the fighting between me and Sam got out of control. So since I couldn't get through to my daughter I thought I would try to talk to her friend and see if I could get her to help me help Sam. Not surprising me one bit she was just has stubborn as my daughter.

So as we were sitting there I made one final push for both of them to finish school even offered to pay for both of there tuition. It didn't work though and they both were set to leave at weeks end.

So with time running short I needed a solution and fast. I went out to the local watering hole to drown my sorrows. While I was there the bartender asked me why I looked so down. I explained my situation to him and he dropped a bomb on me that I never thought of. He said why don't you find someone to date Jenny and knock her up so it will force her and Sam to focus on there studies.

Well like I said time was running short and finding guy to do the deed was going to be hard to say the least. I knew Sam had her period two weeks earlier so I figured Jenny was probably on the same schedule since most women who spend time together tend to have there cycles match up. Like I said I owned a drug store and had plenty of pills laying around so I decided to just do the deed my self.

Two days before they were to leave they went out and came home wasted. I was sitting on the coach watching a movie when they came home. They were loud but it didn't bother me as I knew my plan was well underway. I offered then a drink and they both accepted and off I went to the liquor cabinet. I made them both screwdrivers and slipped in the sleeping pills and to my amazement they sucked them down fast. With in 20 min both were passed out in bed my daughter in her room and Jenny in the guest room.

I decided to wait an hour to let the drug do its thing and finish my movie. As I snuck into the guess room I could see Jenny slim body under the covers as I peeled them back to my amazement she was already naked. I thought what a slut this was going to be to easy. I said her name and shock her a few times and as I thought she was out cold. I took a few min to take in her beauty and like I said minus her tits she was hot.

I didn't want to push my luck so I quickly took my cloths off and got into bed next to her. I rubbed her pussy to get it nice and wet and to my amazement she started to moan and then her backed arched up and it was unmistakable that she just cummed. I thought what an easy slut. I didn't slow down for even a second I just shoved my cock right into her and started to pound away. It had been a year since I had sex so needless to say it wasn't long before I blew my loaded into her young tight pussy. I just layed there with my cock draining into her and before long I got hard again and began pounding again. This time though she started to respond to me and it even seemed like she was enjoying it. I keeped pounding until I felt her pussy tightening around my cock and it became to much and I pushed it in as deep as it would go and blew my second huge load deep inside he fertile womb.

I let my cock stay inside her for ten min then went to the bathroom to get a towel and cleaned her up so she wouldn't expect anything. After that I got my cloths and went off to bed to get some rest. I sleeped great that night.

The next morning the girls got up around noon and I made them breakfast. They were both like man we must of got plowed last night. Jenny even said hell it feels like I had sex all night. Sam told her she was crazy. They left the next day for school and I went on with my life.

A few months later Sam called and said her and Jenny were really focusing on there grades to get done with school. I asked what changed and she said Jenny got pregnant with in the month the got back to school and didn't know who the father was. I said that sucks asked if there was anything I could do to help. She said could you pay for her tuition cause her mom and dad bailed on her the second they found out. I agreed and in June they both graduated and moved in to the house. In Sept Jenny had a healthy baby boy who looked exactly like me and Sam. Needless to say the cat was out of the bag and I came clean to both of them. To my amazement they didn't freak out they understood why I did it and with in a year me and Jenny married and now we have been married ten years and have three children 2 boys 1 girl. Were one big happy family who would of ever thought one sick act would bring so much good.