Helping My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers

And something else. Attachment, lust, call it what you will. I had offered myself as a vessel to him, let him use my body and he came inside. I felt it, we were one, our two bodies were merged. He was in me. I had never felt so female, so desired, so wanted. He was so powerful and strong, his body with mine. His cock, oh god. It ached to think about. His passion, like nothing else and with it this dawning awareness that this feeling I had was a little dangerous. This was not my life, my future. Everything that happened had to remain secret and hidden. It HAD to be controlled.

----------------------

He opened his eyes. Simply opened them and looked at me like a bird would, or a squirrel. His brown impassive eyes. I let him look, let his eyes linger over my body, my bare breasts, and smiled. We were naked. I lay by him and felt my body tingle, could smell his body, feel his warmth.

I broke the silence, "Hey you."

"Hey." His relaxed, low voice rumbling out.

"How you feeling?"

"Pretty damn good."

"I think we both feeling pretty damn good."

"Can't believe it Sara. What you done. That you let me."

I leaned in and gave him a soft little kiss, "Yup. Hope you're all right, what we did and all." He smiled a smile that lit up the world, and I rolled onto my back, "God I am sore!"

"Need me to rub your back?"

"That ain't what's sore sweetie."

He laughed, deep and rumbling. In the silence he ran his hand over my belly, hip to hip, rising and falling up along my sides. Caressing the edge of my breasts, before cupping them in his hand. I could watch his hand as it moved on me, the sheet was down around my hips, and I was letting him touch me however he wanted. I was his after all. So light and delicate, his hands so big and gentle. God he could make me crazy.

I felt a little itch between my legs.

I glanced at him, "Feels good." Acknowledging his touch, and let him continue to draw his hands over me.

"I like fishing with you."

"Well, I like fishing with you," and reached over with my hand, pressing it into his crotch over the sheet, and the surprise came over my face. It was rock hard again! In awe I blurted out, "Are you kidding me?" At the touch of its hardness my whole body went a little liquid, but god, there was just no way. My body would break. Would he want to?

He laughed, "Morning wood."

I let go. "Glad I could be there for you, last night. Do something."

He was looking at my radiant face, "Such beautiful eyes. You are beautiful." He was rubbing his hand over my bush now and I felt myself moving to his touch involuntarily.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." His hand pressed between my legs and I opened my thighs, the sheet fell away and his eyes on my gaping puss. He turned and moved himself closer. My pink slit was open. God he was doing it to me. I was just going to let him do whatever he wanted, but god I was so sensitive. As he touched my clit, I clamped my legs over his hand.

"Careful. Sensitive. Ahhh, god, I am such a mess. You made such a mess of me." He rolled closer toward me and lay himself along my front. I could see his hard cock emerge from under the sheet as he kissed me, opening his mouth and I met him, let our tongues play together. His hungry mouth, we kissed and wrapped our arms around each other.

I turned toward him, "You always this horny?"

"It's been seven months. Last night the first in seven months."

"Oh, poor baby. My baby." I kissed him again. "You want me again?" His cock was pressed between our bellies, "I don't know if I can, yet." I lifted my leg and sandwiched his cock between my legs, just to feel that beautiful cock one more time. My mind imagining being up and riding him again. Oh, I was wet. I was letting him slide it between my legs as we faced each other. Why not? "God you are big." Giving him a squeeze with my thighs. "I just have to tell you that."

We simply lay facing each other with his cock sliding back and forth between my legs. I began to coo to his touch, lifted my leg higher up over his thigh and hugged myself close to him.

He asks quietly, "Can we? One more time?"

"Ohhh, sweetie." I was thinking, the spirit was willing. "I just, don't know." Was I up for...a third time! Fuck. "Baby, you can titty fuck me, K?"

He laughed, and began to rise up, the sheet falling away. There he was! Oh my god. In the light of day, he was up on his knees with his cock pointing straight out even with my eyes, as I lay back he rolled over on top of me. His cock pointing out, balls and bush at the hilt. He was beautiful. Tan and dark, the muscles of his chest, his dark hair and dark eyes. Chestnut bush and thick cock. He wanted me again. And I am thinking can I do this? All over again.

I settled up on my elbows looking at him, "I need some lotion." He paused. "I got a little baby lotion in my bag. Over there." I pointed.

He slid off me and took the tiny bottle and squeezed it between my breasts and rubbed it in thick. Running his hands over each tit for good measure. I lay there with my breasts all shiny and slippery.

"This is what got the whole thing started yesterday," he said grinning, squeezing my tit. "God you are beautiful."

The covers were pulled off of us and as he rubbed the lotion on me was looking at my body up and down. Looking at my golden pussy, he sighed, shaking his head in wonderment. I opened my legs a little, happy to have him a look. And then he swung his leg back over me and slid high up my chest. I scooted down so he could lean forward and we could all fit on the little bed.

Again. Fuck. I was wet and part of me thought I might still take him, picturing myself up on top riding that beautiful cock.

Ohhhhh, I ached and throbbed, but god I was sore. God damn. Thinking how he fit so tight, how he stretched me out. For the first time I wondered how we could get together when we got back to our respective houses. I couldn't do it in the house. Where would we go? It was a fleeting thought, made me hot all over again. And guilty too. He opened his legs and leaning down on me a little, positioned his cock between my tits. I squeezed them around his shaft. God, even this felt good.

I let out a deep breath and said, "come on baby, titty fuck me." I squeezed my breasts around his member, could see his cock head poking out the top of my breasts. As he pumped on me it would disappear and reappear. I lay there looking down at him. Watching the muscles of his hips as he thrust through my tits pressed tight around his cock. Oh god, I lay there and held myself for him. A vessel for him to cum in, and on. I thought about putting him in my mouth. I wanted to taste him, and this may be my chance.

"Mmmm. Yes," I cooed as he fucked my tits. I was looking up at him and thinking about it all, the entire night. Everything we did everything we said. I began, "I might of said some things, last night," his hands were on either side of my shoulders and he was thrusting quicker between my tits, panting and groaning a little. He met my eyes as I said that. His cock riding me. My tits were so sensitive. His cock was so warm, heating with the friction and all shiny from the oil.

He said in a low growl, "Mmmm. Like, you being my fuck toy."

I whimpered, "Hmmm. Hmmmm. I might have been a little carried away."

"Mmmm. So I can't put my hands in your pants ANY time I want?"

I laughed, "God you remembered."

"I remembered everything." He grunted and smiled down at me, pumping faster. "Sara, today. You are. Today, you...my fuck toy."

I looked at him, as he continued and began to coo, "Mmmmm. You so naughty...That's it cum for me baby. I want it. I want to see you cum. That's right, I'm your little fuck toy. You like that? And I got a surprise for you too."

"ugh, a surprise?"

He was getting close, pressing down a little harder on me. I watched the head of his cock, watched the look on his face. His eyes closed now, pumping on me. I kept repositioning my tits, holding them in a tight little pocket for him to ride. Kept my head tilted up, positioning myself. I wanted to catch some of his cum.

I so wanted this, to be there for him and something else too. I felt a wave of compassion for him mingling with lust. Watching his hips, and his cock, the purple head just inches from my mouth. I wanted to see the cum shoot out, marking me on the outside too. I wanted to taste, and lick him up. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I loved riding him, I felt the need to have him inside. Part of me would have let him slide down my body and fuck me all over again.

The look in his eyes, his body, his strength. Nothing was solved at all, really. How would we be now? At home? Tomorrow? This morning, sober, I suppose there was a little more to what we were doing. I didn't even have the excuse of alcohol anymore. I was giving myself to him, and every time I did it would be harder to say no.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum!"

I held my mouth open ready, head held up and turned to the tip of his cock. I looked like a little baby bird, with mouth open waiting for him to spray it in my mouth. "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me good." I kept saying, "Ride me, your little toy. Fuck me. That's it baby, fuck me good. Oh god, yeah let me see you. I want you."

Yeah, today I was his fuck toy.

He stiffened, arched his back, and groaned. I was watching his cock shooting cum, holding my mouth right there. Streams of cum dribbling across my neck, and then I caught a nice white spurt in my mouth. His cum, this white stream hitting my mouth and forming a lines down my chin and across my cheek. Splashing onto tits, and running down my neck. My god, so much cum. Spurting out, I had a puddle on my tongue, could feel the cool ooze on my face and neck. No doubt in my hair too, god I was such a mess. Fuck, so good. I was watching him, the abandon in his eyes. The way his body spasmed with each ribbon of cum.

"Oh Sara, yeah."

He slid to my side, his cock still shiny, softening. I savored his thick semen. Oh fresh cum! Salty, thick, I let it roll down my throat, scooped some off my chest and licked it. Oh he was in me again, fucking me, I was drinking his cum with my mouth. My body filled with his cum, my lips red, licking my lips and smiling.

"Mmmmmm."

He watched me licking him, a dazzling smile on his face. I sat up and roll over on top of him, kissing him again, smearing the lotion from my tits to his chest and then rising naked, in all my glory, from the bed.

"God I am a mess! What a slut I've been."

I went into the little bathroom and found some water. I took a washcloth and wiped myself all over, pressed the warm damp cloth between my legs and moaned. Looked in the mirror, my dark chocolate hair was an absolute tangle. My lips swollen and red. I smiled, freshly fucked. My god I did look like a slut I thought, and laughed.

I popped out into the entry again, still naked grabbing my bag and he says, "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." I took my bag and headed out onto the deck of the boat, closed the door, and stood out in the morning sunshine buck naked. The fresh air felt wonderful, naked to the entire lake. Reaching in my bag I found my yellow bikini. Stepping in the legs pulled the bottoms up over my thighs and then retied them at each hip, nice and snug. Slipped the top on, and adjusted it. I was a little bigger, but they held my breasts so nice. I had great cleavage and it held to my front supporting my tits like a pair of tear drops. It fit me well. I had the tiniest little triangle over my bush, the curve of my mound perfectly visible. I loved the little ties at the hip, their invitation. Yellow, bright yellow. And I combed my hair out with my fingers, all wild, why I like it in the woods. My cheeks were red, mottled from fucking, no doubt. My eyes sparkling and squinting in the sunlight. I looked down at myself, and scanned the horizon. No one on the lake, the sun low in the sky. It was still early, fresh, beautiful.

I looked back at that little door going down the stairs and had a little moment. Going back down there would seal my fate. That thought in that moment, frozen in time, has come back to me many times. It was then, I was about to go off a trail walked by virtually everyone and step into the fresh earth, deep into the woods, on a path virtually no one took. I was about to dance to some music only I could hear, and it felt distant. But I could hear it, my body was its song. My life would forever contain a secret, a hidden room, an unopened cupboard in the house. A false wall. I realized that in an imperfect world, what we were doing was wrong. That all trodden paths take us to various imperfect compromise.

I paused at the door, was ready, ran my hands over my skin and glanced around at the world I was leaving.

If I did nothing else right in this world, I would prevail to this perfection.

-------------------------------

I opened the door and stepped back down the stairs.

"Ta da!" Holding my arms out. Nick was sitting on the bed and had pulled his T shirt on, nothing else.

Me in my little yellow bikini, all his, all day. I loved the look on his face as he eyed me.

"I'm ready to go fishing." I sing songed. "And I thought I'd wrap your little toy."

He laughed.

Toys are so much more fun when you get to unwrap them.

-----------------------------

Please let me know what you think, and give me ideas what you think they should do next. How bad is she today? On the way home? What happens next? How do they interact with others around? Your comments contribute to the direction the story takes. I need your positive input. Hope you enjoyed.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,507 Followers
12