Helping My Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
She can't go off to college without some experience, right?
956 words
4.47
114.6k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers

Thanks for the comments on my first submission! This is the second part in the series - Helping My Girlfriend's Sister.

*************************************************

I awoke the following morning after some of the best sleep I can remember. My girlfriend, Kate, was also starting to stir, her naked ass still pushed tightly against my hard morning cock. Her eyes fluttered open. Kate turned over to me, smiled and kissed me. "Did you dream as well as I did? Last night was incredible... I think my pussy is still wet!"

"Good morning to you too, babe. Yeah, last night was awesome... And we still have the rest of the weekend in front of us!" I said with a wink.

Kate rolled out of bed, walked silently to the bathroom and closed the door while she took care of her morning necessities. Meanwhile, I took the opportunity to look over at the adjacent bed. Kate's sister, Gabrielle, was on her stomach, sound asleep. Her covers had been tossed around during the night giving me a chance to admire her naked back and ass, the one I got to see for the first time last night.

I heard the bathroom door open. Kate, still naked, came back into bed while I got up to take care of morning business. I assumed by the time I finished my routine Gabrielle would be up as well, but she was still out like a light when I walked back into the room several minutes later. Kate, still naked on our bed, had a very mischievous gleam in her eye. "Come here, baby!" she whispered.

My cock instantly swelled to its full length, knowing exactly what she had in mind. I wasted no time in kissing her deeply, my hands roaming up and down her her body. Her legs wrapped around my torso and she pulled me tighter to her body. I felt her her tits mashing against my chest and her pussy grinding against my pelvis

After several minutes of deep kissing, with Kate's hands exploring the length of my back and ass, I broke off and started licking southward. As I moved down to eat her pussy, Kate moved her head between my legs to engage in some 69. Her hands caressed my balls as she expertly sucked the head of my cock, her tongue caressing my shaft. I was busily lapping at Kate's smooth pussy, eagerly sucking her engorged clit. Each time I took her clit into my mouth I felt her writhe under me, pushing her pussy harder at my waiting tongue. Meanwhile, I was enjoying one hell of a blowjob, her head bobbing up and down the entirety of my shaft.

Kate and I were both in heaven and hadn't noticed that Gabrielle had finally woken up... That is, not until Gabrielle had slid off her bed and onto our own. "Good morning, you two!" she said. We both looked up and smiled back at her.

"Good morning, Gabi!" Kate replied. "We didn't wake you, did we?"

"Yeah, but it was totally worth it... I've never seen anything like what you were just doing! Please don't stop on my account, Katie!"

"Since you put it that way..."

With her sister sitting just inches away, Kate took my still-throbbing cock back into her inviting mouth. I resumed tonguing Kate's soaked pussy, licking her clit as I thrust two fingers in and out of her waiting hole. I was moving closer to orgasm, and could sense Kate was as well. Using her pussy juice as lubricant, I pushed my thumb into Kate's puckered anus, pushing her over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" Kate screamed. She bucked her hips in estcacy as her pussy shot fluid onto my face and hands.

Once the ripples of her climax subsided, Kate opened her eyes. She realized I hadn't yet cum. "It's your turn, babe."

She slid down the bed and positioned her pussy over my cock. "This is called the reverse cowgirl, Gabi," Kate explained as she lowered herself completely onto my waiting cock. She ground her pussy hard against my pelvis, my shaft buried deep inside her. I started slowly thrusting into her.

Gabrielle was still intently watching us. As Kate continued working on my cock, Gabrielle was furiously working her own pussy. She was thrusting three fingers deep inside herself as her other hand massaged her tits. She arched her back and started thrashing with the start of her own orgasm. "Oh... oh... oh!" Gabrielle cried out as her climax wracked her body. Clear fluid erupted from her pussy, drenching her hands and the bed.

The heat from Kate's pussy and the excitment of watching her sister cum was too much. I passed the point of no return and my cock swelled with orgasm. I thrust one last time deep inside Kate's pussy and shot load after load of cum into her. Gabrielle's eyes were locked on mine as I came.

"That... was... insane!" she said, trying to catch her breath. Her beautiful tits were rising and falling with each breath.

The weekend had barely started, and here I was, surrounded by two gorgeous and completely naked sisters. "Quite a weekend this is turning into, isn't it?"

Gabrielle looked over at her sister. "Certainly different than I expected! Thank you for teaching me some of this stuff before I go off to college, Katie."

Kate replied, "Trust me, Gabi, it's our pleasure!" Then, looking over her shoulder back at me, "But so far we've only let you watch, and we have lots more weekend to go. I think both of us are more than happy to give you some personal instruction... Trust me."

Gabrielle smiled. "I like the sound of that!"

So did I...

mjt09
mjt09
57 Followers