Helping My Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend with Gabrielle and Kate turns very steamy.
1.2k words
4.51
110.2k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjt09
mjt09
56 Followers

This is the third in the series "Helping My Girlfriend's Sister." Thanks for the great feedback!

******************************

After getting dressed Kate, Gabrielle and I headed out to check out Atlanta's World of Coke and their aquarium. As beautiful as the tourist sites were, however, I couldn't get my mind off the two beautiful women I was with. Kate was wearing a light, practically see-thru flower print dress. Her braless B-cup tits filled her dress nicely, her nipples poking through the thin material. The dress also gave Kate the chance to show off her incredible ass and nicely tanned legs. Gabrielle, meanwhile, had chosen to wear a pair of tight fitting short-shorts to show off her equally incredible ass and equally tanned legs. She had opted to pair her shorts with a more conservative tank top, although Gabrielle's C-cups were straining at the material.

I was in heaven. But despite the great tourist traps, I wanted nothing more than to go back to the hotel and understand just what "personal instruction" for Gabrielle Kate had mentioned earlier that morning. Although Kate has always been very sexually aggressive, I wasn't sure exactly how far she wanted to take things with her sister. She said she didn't want Gabrielle going off to college in the fall without any sexual experience, but how much experience did she want her to have? I didn't want to take anything too far and risk pissing off one or both of the sisters. Thankfully some of my questions would soon be answered...

After getting our fill of Atlanta attractions, the three of us hopped a cab back to the hotel to change for that evening's wedding. The wedding was the real reason we were in Atlanta in the first place, of course, so we didn't want to be late. Once we were in the room, Gabrielle announced she was going to hop in the shower. "Don't be long!" Kate yelled after her. "You take notoriously long showers, and all of us have to get ready for the wedding, sis!"

As Gabrielle started her shower, Kate and I flopped on the bed. "Babe, can I ask you something?"

"Of course...."

"Don't get me wrong, last night and this morning were awesome experiences. But exactly how far are you thinking about taking things with Gabrielle?"

"Hon, I love you. And I love Gabrielle. And I don't want her going off to college without the requisite experience. So I'm willing to go as far as you're comfortable going. Ok?"

I smiled and nodded. Kate then leaned over pressed her lips hard against mine. She then stood up and slipped her sundress completely from her body, revealing her completely naked body to me. She had an absolutely perfect body, with perky tits, hard pink nipples and a completely shaved pussy. Her outer lips were already wet with anticipation, just begging for my cock. "Ready for a shower?"

"But Gabrielle's still in there..." I trailed off, realizing what Kate was implying.

I quickly shed my clothes and followed Kate into the bathroom. The steam from the shower had already fogged up the door to the over-sized shower, so all we could see was the outline of Gabrielle's naked form. "Mind if we join you, Gabi?" Kate asked.

Before Gabrielle had a chance to respond, Kate opened the shower door, stepped inside and pulled me in behind her. "It does seem like a waste to be in here alone, sis!" Gabrielle answered. "There's more than enough room and water to share!"

Gabrielle reached for the soap, but Kate grabbed it from her and gave it to me. "There's no reason for you to have to do that yourself, sis!" Then, looking at me, "You don't mind, do you, babe?"

I didn't need to answer. Instead, I turned Gabrielle so her back was facing me, reached around to her chest and started to apply the soap. My hard cock was pressed up against her magnificent ass while I lathered up Gabrielle's gorgeous tits. The feeling of her large, C-cup breasts was amazing as I cupped them in my hands. As she turned her head to kiss me, I felt Kate's hands exploring my back. I was sandwiched between both sisters, my cock now fully engorged.

As Kate moved her hands to grasp my cock, I slipped one hand down to Gabrielle's pussy. She gasped when she felt my fingers trace the outside of her lips. "Please..." she whispered, "please make me cum..." Gabrielle's pussy was so wet, I easily slipped two fingers inside. I started fucking her with my fingers, building up a rhythm while Kate's hands worked their magic on my cock As I started tracing circles around Gabrielle's hard clit with my thumb, I felt her reach around behind her to grab my cock. I now had both sisters' hands on my hard member. By this point, Gabrielle was panting as she thrust herself harder onto my fingers. I could also feel my own climax starting to churn deep within my balls.

"Oh... oh... oh... That feels so incredible!" Gabrielle cried out as an orgasm started to rip through her. "Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she cried, cumming hard on my fingers.

I couldn't take the feeling of both sisters' hands sliding up and down my cock any longer. I turned my head around to kiss Kate deeply and came, firing rope after rope of cum onto Gabrielle's ass.

"Wow, girls..." was all I could say.

"That was so hot!" Kate said. "But I'm feeling a little left out!"

Thankfully, my cock was still rock hard. "Sorry, baby... Let's fix that!" I turned Kate around and bent her over. She placed her hands on the bench in the shower for support just as I impaled her soaked pussy. She was so turned on that I easily buried my cock deep inside her warm pussy. My balls pressed against her and I felt the tip of my cock hitting her cervex.

"Ugh!" Kate cried out. "Yeah, baby! Fuck me hard!" I started pounding hard into her, pulling all the way out before pounding my cock back inside her gaping hole.

By now Gabrielle had recovered from her own orgasm. I felt her press her tits against my back while she reached around to cup my balls with one hand and Kate's clit with the other. Gabrielle started playing with Kate's enlarged clit. "Dear God, Gabi! Oh yeah... Right there, sis!"

The feeling of her sister's fingers dancing along her clit as I fucked her from behind was too much for Kate to handle. She screamed loudly as a huge orgasm tore through her body. The walls of her pussy tightened around my cock as she came. Kate's orgasm and Gabrielle's continued work on my balls was too much and I came again, dumping another load of cum deep into Kate's inviting pussy.

"Holy shit!" I cried, seeing stars.

I pulled out of Kate's pussy as she stood up, a bit shaky. "Holy shit is right, babe. That was intense... You sure know how to work a clit, Gabi!"

Gabrielle blushed. "It's the only practice I've had, sis... Up until this weekend, anyway!"

Realizing the wedding was quickly approaching, I said, "Girls, as much as I'd like to continue what we've started, we really need to get ready. Besides, I think I may need to recover a bit!"

Gabrielle pouted. "As long as you've recovered by the time we're back from the wedding..."

mjt09
mjt09
56 Followers