Helping My Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know baby. You loved my breasts since you were a baby. I couldn't wean you until you were 5 years old. You always wanted to touch my other breast when you were feeding from one. That's when I knew that you loved my breasts," She said and smiled.

I knew my face had turned red immediately after mentioning about my childhood. "Oh my poor baby. Don't be ashamed. I really loved to feed you from my breasts. It was my favorite time in daily routine," She said relieving my mind.

"How should I apply this amma?" I asked taking the cream bottle to my hands.

"I usually apply this on my breast at one go. But, since you are the one who is applying this today, I'll give you an exception. You can do anything you want with my breasts before you apply cream on them. They are all yours baby," She said taking me to the highest levels of expectations.

I slowly brought my hands towards her right breast. My hands were trembling due to the excitement of living my fantasy. Finally, that moment came. My hands touched the silky smooth skin of her breasts. At that moment I could feel like an electric current surged through my body. I knew my mother could feel it too from her reaction.

I slowly moved my hands over both of her breasts just feeling the smoothness of her skin, but omitting the areolae and nipples. Mother had closed her eyes enjoying the first touch of a man on her breast, probably since her divorce.

I kept touching her breasts for some time and held her right breast with both my hands like a sacred object. It was quite heavy. Then I leaned forward and planted my first kiss on it. I didn't linger the kiss but I enjoyed it very much. Mother took a sharp breath in as my lips made contact with her skin. I planted my kisses all over her large breast and after a few kisses I started to use my tongue too. I touched her soft skin with the tip of the tongue along with kisses. That left a trail of saliva on my way around. I did this to both her breasts as her breathing got more and more audible. Also my mother kissed my head time to time ensuring me that she was enjoying this as much as I did.

My hard cock was giving me a hard time. I wasn't wearing any underwear as it was night. So my hard on was making a tent on my shorts. I used one hand to adjust it so that mother couldn't see my erection. But I was too late. As I was adjusting my shorts she said, "Looks like someone is really excited to see his amma's breasts."

I looked at her and smiled like a boy got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. My amma rubbed my head, "There's nothing to be ashamed baby. You must be ashamed if that didn't happen around a half-naked woman. To be honest, I'm flattered that an old lady like me can make a young man like you hard."

"You are not old amma. You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Don't ever say that again," I said lifting my head from her breasts.

She kissed my fore head. "I love you Kamal. I wish I had married a man like you."

"I love you too amma. All I want is to marry a woman like you."

Then I moved my mouth towards her brown areolae. They were large like small saucers each areola was topped with long nipples which had gotten hard with all the excitement she was feeling. I licked each areola and coated them with my saliva. But I still omitted the nipples. I could hear her whispering, "Please, please." But I wanted to tease her to the peak before giving her what she wanted.

Finally I decided to move to her nipples. But I asked, "Amma, may I suck your nipples?"

"Yes my baby boy. They are yours. You can do anything with them," She replied.

I opened my mouth and took the nipple into it. Then wrapped my lips around the hard nipple making my mother shudder. "Oh god, it's been so long," She muttered.

I sucked only her nipple first. But then I took more with her areola and sucked it like a greedy child. She put one hand behind the back of my head to keep it in position. But I was sitting in an awkward position. So I had to adjust myself quite a few times while I was worshiping her breasts. My mother saw this and asked me, "Sweetie, why don't you get comfortable and place your head on my lap, just like the old times?"

I released her breast and laid on her bed keeping my head on her lap. Her giant melons were hanging right on front of my eyes as I laid. Amma lowered her right breast once again to my greedy mouth. I latched on to it again and took a mouthful of tit flesh. I wrapped my left arm around her naked belly and moved as close as I could to her. I used my right hand to gently squeeze her free left breast while occasionally tugging her nipple.

Amma's hands also didn't stay idle. She was running her fingers through my hair ever so affectionately.

Then I started to swirl my tongue around her nipple in shape of number 8. I think that brought her pleasure more than anything as she started to moan louder. My hands too started to work harder as my mouth was working on the pleasure center of her upper body. My left hand which was around her belly started to wander on her back as much as I could reach.

She pulled her breast away from my mouth. It came out with an audible pop as I was sucking it. I was so disappointed and I looked at her. "It's time to move to the other breast sweetie," She said with a smile.

I adjusted myself so that my mouth was right below her left breast. Even though I started to suck her left breast it was difficult for me to access her right with my hands as it was behind me. So I got up releasing her breast. Her face looked puzzled as I got up. "What's wrong Kamal?" She asked.

I asked her to move to the other side of the bed so that I could lay on her lap. She moved to the other end quickly. I laid on her lap again and latched on to her left breast. My left hand searched for her right breast which I was sucking earlier. It was slippery with saliva from my earlier suckling. Then I started to do everything I did on her right breast to her left also.

By then, my cock was oozing pre cum onto the fabric of my shorts making a visible wet patch on it. I knew that she was also turned on. She was muttering some words holding me close to her, but nothing that I could understand most probably because I was paying my complete attention to her breasts.

It might've been more than half an hour gone when she pulled her left breast also from my mouth. "Kamal, I think we better apply the cream on my breasts. It's getting late and I have to go to school tomorrow."

I wanted that wonderful experience to continue for some time. On the other hand I didn't want to jeopardize our new found relationship asking for more than she was giving. "Of course amma," I said getting up from her lap. I took the bottle of cream to my hands. That's when I saw that large part of her breasts were covered with my saliva. I guessed that it won't be of much use to apply the cream with my saliva. So, I quickly jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Where are you going Kamal?" My mother shouted as I ran.

"Just stay put, amma," I asked her.

I found a washcloth and my towel. Then I soaked the washcloth with water and took both of them to her room. I dropped the towel on the bed and sat next to her with wash cloth on my hand. I wiped away all my saliva from both her breasts with utmost care. She cooed with pleasure as the wet washcloth touched her skin.

Then I put away the washcloth and toweled her twin beauties. My mother cupped my face with her hands. "You are the best son a mother could wish for. Thank you so much sweetie. Even I don't take care of my body like you do now."

"There's nothing to thank amma. It's my duty to look after you and take good care of you. Besides, any man would love to take care of a heavenly body like yours," I said.

I took the cream bottle and squirted some on to my palm. Then I dropped small droplets randomly on the breasts. I started to rub them with my palms initially in circular motion. It was initiated from the top and moved towards her nipples. My hands moved freely on her breasts. Amma closed her eyes as I did it.

As my hands got closer to her long hard nipples, I could feel like my face was getting drawn towards them for another suck. But I buried my temptation and carried on the work. I applied it over her areolae and gently tugged her already hard nipples in disguise of applying the cream. "Oooh," She moaned.

I kept rubbing her breasts for some time. Then she said, "Kamal, the cream must be applied all over the breasts. Not only the front."

I took some cream onto my palm. Suddenly, a naughty idea popped to my mind. It was risky. But it was worth the risk. I asked, "Amma, It's hard for me to apply on your sides when I'm here. I think it's better if you sit on my lap. Then, I'd be able to reach the sides easily."

She gave it a thought. "Okay then. Sit here," She said allowing me to sit next to where she sat.

I sat on the bed resting my back on the head board. She straddled me as her hands held her night dress at the waist. She was sitting on my lap, facing me and were dangerously close to each other with my hard cock trapped between my belly and her mound. I think my cock was laid right over the slit of her pussy. I could clearly feel the heat emitting from her pussy on to my cock. That thought alone made me cum in my pants, but I fought hard not to cum there.

Her breasts were centimeters away from my watering mouth. "Carry on sweetie," She said.

I used both my hands at the same time to apply cream on the sides. Then I moved to the under sides of her breasts. I had heard that they were very sensitive, just like the nipples. So I rubbed them slowly and teasingly as her breaths got louder again.

By that time a few strands of hair had fallen over her face. She lifted her right arm to wipe them from her face. At that moment I was able to see her hairy armpit very closely. It was really hairy with about 1 ½- 2 inch long hairs. Since I was an armpit man myself, I couldn't take my eyes off that beautiful sight. But I also made sure that my hands were rubbing her breasts also. I wanted to ask her about the armpits. But there was so much on our plates for the night. So I decided to ask about it later.

After some time she said, "I think it's enough for the night, honey. You did a wonderful job. I don't think I would've done it like this. Thank you so much."

"Please don't thank me amma. It's my pleasure to take care of my beautiful mother."

"You are such a sweet boy," She cupped my cheek. "Oh sweetie, I almost forgot to ask you. Since we are being so open with each other now, I don't think it's inappropriate," She asked suddenly.

"Of course amma. You can ask me anything," I said wondering what it might be.

"Do you like hairy armpits?" She asked looking straight into my eyes.

I wanted to bury myself 6ft deep right there. She must've caught me staring at her armpit just few moments ago. I couldn't think of anything for a moment, whether to tell her the truth or not. Finally, I decided to tell her the truth. It wasn't fair on her side if I lied to her after everything she'd done for me. "Yes amma," I said looking down.

She lifted my face and smiled. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, Kamal. It's perfectly normal. Different people like different things. I just saw you looking at my armpits. That's when I guessed. Now it make 2 of us," She said.

I was shocked to hear that. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. "Yes baby, I like hairy armpits too. That's why I don't shave my armpits. I shave it only when it is necessary like wearing a sleeveless dress. Otherwise I just let them grow wildly."

Wow. Those words completely took me by surprise. I was thinking about everything she just said when she told me, "I think it's time we sleep. But I want to thank you properly before letting you go," and planted a wet kiss on my lips. It only lasted for about 5 seconds. But I felt her tongue brush my lips just before she pulled her lips away.

I was so surprised that I just sat there until she finished her kiss. If I was a heart patient, I would've been dead with all the shocks and surprises I had that night. The woman who pulled away from a kiss no more than an hour ago, just gave me the most wonderful kiss I've ever had in my life up to that moment.

She put on her night gown again, but this time without the bra and got off my lap. I still sat there indecisively until she asked me, "Are you going to your room or are you planning to sleep here with me?"

"Oh sorry amma. I was just thinking about what happened today. Especially tonight. I'll just go to my room and let you sleep," I said while getting up from her bed.

"Good night amma," I said as I walked towards her bedroom door.

"Good night sweetie. Can you be a dear and close the door for me please," She asked as she laid on her bed comfortably under the covers. "And I think you'll have to do something about that thing," She said looking at the tent in front of my shorts and giggled like a school girl.

I switched off the light and closed the door. Still my cock was rock hard with all he action happened in mother's room. So I hurried to the bathroom to relieve myself. I could jerk my cock only for a few seconds before a mammoth orgasm washed over me. I shot rope after rope of hot, thick semen onto the bathroom wall. It was one of the best orgasms of my life.

I washed away all the evidence of my orgasm and walked towards my room. I had to pass my mother's room on my way. "Fuuuuuuuck..." I heard a muffled scream from inside. It was evident that my conservative amma had also been turned on after everything that happened between us and she just climaxed after masturbating. My cock had gotten hard only with the thought of my mother masturbating her hairy pussy.

I went to my room and got on my bed after switching off all the lights and closing the door. It didn't take long for me to cum for the second time after reliving the past hour. I fell asleep not long after the orgasm wondering what might happen on the following day. It was all my beautiful amma and her big breasts in my dreams too.

*****

Please comment about the story and your ideas to the future chapters. I'm open to all your ideas. Even in my previous stories I included the ideas of the readers to the following chapters. It's your votes and comments that lift the authors' spirit up. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading.

12