Helping my Sis-in-Law

Story Info
Sister in law has an intimate problem to overcome.
3.6k words
4.45
117.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story from about 20 years ago when I was 25 years old. I had married my high school sweetheart 4 years prior and we had moved from our small Midwestern town to a medium-sized city. Our relationship was very strong and still is. My wife is a dark-haired, dark-eyed beauty and sex was always a big part of our lives. She is very curvaceous with large breasts that drive me absolutely crazy.

When Brenda and I were dating, I would hang out at her house quite a bit. She had one younger sister named Vicki who could be classified as a book-worm type. 6 years younger and a completely different body type. Vicki was pretty but very thin, wore big glasses and never said much with her nose buried in the spine of the latest Stephen King novel. I didn't pay much attention to her at the time because my efforts were focused on getting into her sister's pants.

When this story transpired Vicki had been living in the same city as us for about a year. She lived about four blocks away in a small upper apartment that she could barely afford over an old house. Vicki had been a smoker since she was 13 and had recently given it up cold turkey. She started jogging to take the edge off. I tried jogging around the same time but didn't care for it, spending more time on my weight bench in the basement of the house that Brenda and I were renting. Vicki spent a lot of time at our house in the evenings. The three of us would rent a movie (remember VHS?) and have a few beers over some popcorn. We all got along great.

Brenda was an early sleeper and would usually head to bed before me. On weekends when Vicki was over it often meant that I would end up sitting alone with her. As we sat in front of the TV drinking beers we would talk about anything and everything. She confided a lot of things to me that she would not tell anyone else, even her sister. I assured her that I would never tell anyone and I haven't until writing this down right now. I was the man in her life at this time and she was troubled about the breakup with her last boyfriend. He had cheated on her and finally left her for the other woman, leaving her in the apartment they had shared. It was a painful time for her and Brenda and I both helped her through it.

On one of these late nights alone with Vicki, we were watching a movie we had rented. Vicki looked great. She is only about 5'5" and the jogging gave her a nice athletic appearance. Her eyes were so dark that you could not even see the pupils. Her hair was almost black, shoulder length, and curly. She had small breasts but they were hard to make out because she usually wore loose fitting tops. By far her best feature was her ass. Perfectly rounded and tightly placed inside a pair of jeans. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing it when I happened to be standing behind her.

The movie was R rated and included a sex scene with the woman straddling the man. She experienced a pretty loud orgasm and the acting was a bit over the top. We made a few jokes about her acting it up.

"Was the screaming really necessary?" Vicki said.

"I guess it was pretty intense." I said.

Vicki thought for a second and said, "I don't think I ever had the urge to scream like that."

This peaked my curiosity since I am a horny son-of-bitch by nature, so I decided to probe a little bit.

"You must have had some pretty good climaxes with your boyfriends."

She glanced at me and turned back to the TV quickly, her face a little red. Did I overstep? She didn't say anything for a minute or so then said, "I'm not sure if I ever had an orgasm."

She was completely serious and kept looking at the TV while I let this sink in.

I have to backtrack a bit here. In my relationship with Brenda, sex was a very big deal for us and I have to say that I did my research before ever getting to first base. At the time, the best book on sex from the female perspective was theHite Reportby Shere Hite. I read it cover-to-cover with great interest and more than a few orgasms of my own. When Brenda finally let me sneak my hand into her jeans, I knew what I was doing and was able to get her off with just my fingers. I still do.

The fact that Vicki had probably not had a similar experience with her boyfriends pissed me off. I knew her last boyfriend well and he instantly became useless dick in my mind, To me, the most amazing part of sex is holding my lover while she comes on my fingers or in my face. I love a woman climaxing.

I blurted out the first thing that came into my head, "Then you never did because you would know."

She didn't say anything.

I pressed on, "Do you masturbate?"

"I tried a few times but it seemed pointless."

"I think you need some coaching."

Now at this point I am sure you are thinking that things moved pretty fast but I knew that she would not appreciate any kind of overt advances from me. Her sister (and my wife) was in the next room. It was a delicate situation. I also knew that she loved to read. I excused myself and went into the basement and rummaged through a box of old paperbacks. When I came back up I droppedThe Hite Reportin her lap. Well-used of course.

"What's this?" she said.

"I read that before I started dating your sister. It is full of testimonials from women at all ages of their lives. I think you will find it very illuminating." We finished watching the movie and she took it home with her.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_______________________

I didn't see Vicki for a couple of weeks until she stopped by one evening while jogging. She looked flushed, sweaty and awesome. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Brenda was out with some friends for the evening and I asked her to come in for a beer. We talked for a while and she was in a great mood. Time flew by and I noticed that it was getting pretty dark out. She said that she should get home but for her own safety I insisted on walking her home. On the way I asked a question that had been in the back of my mind for the last two weeks.

"So did you read the book I gave you."

"Yup."

"And...?"

She paused for a second, contemplating what to say.

"I know what an orgasm is now." She blushed and smiled at me looking even more gorgeous than ever.

We kept on walking. I didn't know what to say. "Awesome." Was all I could manage. I had butterflies in my stomach. This was way more intimate than we had ever been. My mind was imagining her pleasuring herself and I started to get a little hard thinking about it. She grabbed my arm and stopped me on the sidewalk. We stood face-to-face. I am 6' tall so she was looking up at me. Her eyes were shining and she said, "thank you." Then she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back realizing that she could probably feel my growing hard-on pressing into her abdomen but she didn't seem to notice. I was very turned on but more than that I was genuinely happy for her. We continued our walk and didn't mention it again that night.

______________________

About a month later I was at home by myself for the weekend. Brenda was back home spending time with her family. I had a lot of work to do around the house so I decided to stick around and get things done. Vicki was in town and gave me a call at about 6:00 on Saturday evening. She needed my help with the toilet in her apartment. It kept running and the landlord was unavailable. I came over and after a trip to the hardware store had it fixed. We were both pounding beers while I worked on it and continued to drink afterward. By 9:00 we were having a good time watching TV and joking around. She mentioned that a friend at work had given her a porno movie to watch but she hadn't watched it yet. Of course I blurted out, "Well what the Hell you waiting for? Put it in."

She popped the tape in and it began to play. It was an 80's porn movie that made an attempt at a plot. We joked about it for a while until the first sex scene. I don't think that Vicki was ready for how graphic it was. The guy had a pretty big hunk of meat and the girl was giving him a blowjob. She was a real pro and took him all the way down to the root. I was getting pretty hot and was sporting some major wood. Guys wore pretty tight shorts in those days and mine were no exception. I tried to hide it by crossing my leg and moving a pillow to block the view from Vicki. She was watching intently with her legs crossed bouncing her foot in the air. She was wearing a tight pair of running shorts and a t-shirt. She looked yummy as usual.

When the actor in the movie came, he shot a stream alongside the actress's face and into her hair. She quickly put the head back in her mouth and sucked the rest out of it, letting it dribble out of the corner of her mouth. I watched Vicki out of the corner of my eye. She sat still with her mouth slightly open and a blush on her cheeks. She looked at me and I looked directly at her. She giggled a little and said, "I didn't think they would show all THAT." I acknowledged that, yeah, porn can be very revealing. She stood up and I expected her to take the tape out but she paused it and went to the bathroom. She came back from the kitchen with a beer for each of us and we continued watching the movie.

After a while, and in spite of the fact that my dick was throbbing, I had to take a leak, badly. That meant standing up and walking in front of Vicki but at this point I didn't care. My dick is fairly large. It is about 9 inches long and pretty big around. The head is bigger in circumference than the shaft and in those tight shorts you could see it outlined well. When I am really hard it curves up and points straight up to the ceiling. I was like steel at this point and I watched Vicki's eyes as I walked in front of her. She was staring at my cock as I went by but didn't say a word. I spent a few painful minutes in the bathroom trying to think of something else to make the swelling go down enough to pee. When I walked back in to the living room, I was back to normal and Vicki started the tape again. The next scene was a girl getting her pussy eaten by some dude. She was acting it up good and Vicki was really getting into it. I noticed that she had moved a pillow between me and her lap. I couldn't see what she was doing but her hand was moving in her lap.

I decided to test the waters a little. I casually dropped my hand to my cock and squeezed it a couple of times pretending to be engrossed in the film. I was in full view of Vicki and she glanced over and then back to the movie. A few minutes later I laid my hand right on top of my dick and stroked it up and down a couple of times through the fabric of my shorts. Vicki saw the whole thing. I did not look at her but it was obvious that she couldn't take her eyes off of it. I let her make the next move.

She shifted her leg and the pillow fell to the floor. She didn't bother to get it and put both feet up on the coffee table with her knees up, tight together. By this time I was so horny I wanted to see how far this game would go so I stroked my cock continuously through my shorts pretending that she wasn't there. She watched me for a while and said, "Take it out."

I looked at her closely and said, "Excuse me?"

"Take it out, I want to see it."

I lifted my hips a little and pulled down my shorts and underwear to my ankles. I lay back against the couch with my cock curved up and pointing up to my belly. It was bright red and throbbing. The head was shiny from the precum that had smeared over it.

Vicki leaned on the arm of her chair and stared at me. "Holy shit! That thing is as big as the ones in the movie!" I didn't say anything, I just smiled at her.

She said, "stroke it again."

"Nope, your turn, take off your top."

She shrugged and lifted off her shirt. She had no bra on and her titties bounced into place as the t-shirt slipped over. They were adorable. Perky little puppies with dark brown areolas and hard red nipples. I looked right at her and said, "Vicki, you have beautiful breasts."

She smiled and said, "thank you, they're kind of small."

"Nope, they fit your body perfectly."

I started rubbing my shaft bumping my fist against the bottom of the head. I said, "how about showing me a little more to stroke-off to?"

Vicki hooked her thumbs in her shorts and pulled them and her underwear off in one movement, throwing them on the floor. She was naked! I couldn't see much because she was sitting sideways to me in her chair. She had an evil grin on her face and slowly swiveled the chair towards me. When she was facing me she spread her legs slightly and I could see a reddish mound with a slit down the middle covered by soft, curly, brown hair. Her pussy was swollen with excitement and the slit was glistening with moisture. She was waiting for a comment.

I was literally tongue-tied. I just stared at her, my hand frozen around my shaft.

"Well?"

She was staring right at me with those smoldering dark eyes. She had a little smirk on her face but her eyes told the story. She was on fire. Her runner's legs stretched out in front of her and her red-painted toe nails almost touched my feet. Her chest was heaving up and down as she draped her arms casually on the arms of the chair.

Up until recently I had thought of her as a cute little kid sister (in-law). Everything changed in that moment. She instantly transformed into a complete woman, a sex goddess, definitely a force to be reckoned with. I still hadn't responded but I managed to keep my cool. My mouth was so dry it was difficult to talk but I managed to say, "You look good enough to eat."

"No touching," Vicki said. "I will not do that to my sister, I love her too much."

"You're right," I admitted. "I do too. "

"So what do we do?"

"How about we just watch each other get off?"

I started stroking again, slowly. I was pretty hot already but I wanted to drag this out as long as long as I could. Days, if possible.

She was brushing her finger tips lightly through her pubic hair and over her mound, spreading the moisture around. Soon her whole pussy was glistening with moisture and the brown hair was clinging to her skin. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were focused on my hand sliding up and down my cock.

Every once in a while I would spread the precum around the head of my dick. I usually leak out quite a bit, especially when I am this turned on. My hand was slipping up and down my shaft easily, making a slight, wet, smacking sound. It was the only sound in the apartment as Vicki had turned off the movie at some point.

Vicki started sliding the tip of her finger up and down inside her slit. She lifted one knee over the arm of her chair, opening herself up a bit. Sliding her butt down to the edge of the chair she lifted her other knee over the other arm. Her butt was at the edge of the cushion and her pussy was wide open for me to gaze at. It was an amazing sight. Her pussy was darker and puffier on either side of her slit with perfect little lips tucked inside. They spread in a teardrop shape at the bottom exposing the opening of her vagina. She was completely soaked with arousal with the juices seeping down over her butt cheeks.

I got serious with my own hand. It was too much. She matched my tempo with her finger at the top of her slit, alternating circles and up and down strokes. Her mouth was open and her eyes were deep pools of darkness as she stared at my hand pumping my cock.

I hit the edge hard and fast. My legs shot out and I tightened my grip on my cock as I started to spurt like never before in my life. The first stream shot straight up about a foot and a half and splattered onto our feet. As the wave hit my body I hunched over and my cock was aiming directly at Vicki. Two more ropes of cum landed on the inside of her left thigh and on her right hand as she flailed away at her pussy.

My orgasm triggered hers and she started to whimper as her whole body shook. Her hand was clutching her pussy and just before she slammed her knees together I could see juice squirt down onto the cushion of the chair. She held herself in almost a fetal position balanced on her butt and then slowly collapsed down onto her back spreading her legs out in front of her. Her eyes were closed but she had a little grin on her face. Her dark curls were hanging randomly in her face and she looked lovely. We were silent for a couple of minutes, catching our breath.

I said, "For a newbie, you seem to have your technique down pretty good."

She giggled and said, "I've been practicing... daily." Then, "that was the biggest yet, by far."

"It was pretty amazing for me, too."

"Looked like it, do you always come like that?"

"Not with my own hand, I guess you could say I was visually inspired."

"We made quite a mess; I'll get something to clean up." She jumped up and scampered out of the room. I got my first view of her adorably tight ass as she left. She came back in a robe and I helped her clean up and then I got dressed.

"When I put that movie in, I never expected anything like this to happen," she said.

"I know. We both got a little carried away."

"Nobody can ever know about this."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I said. "Brenda would be really hurt if she found out."

Vicki thought for a moment, "Yeah, I feel bad about it."

"Don't," I said. "You are the second most amazing woman in my life. I have to admit that the intimate talks that we've had led me to hope that something like this would happen. I thought it was unlikely but once we got started, it felt very natural and beautiful. We shared something really special tonight so don't feel bad about it. It doesn't have to happen again and we can carry on our relationship the way we always have. Your sister means the world to me and she does not need to know about any of this."

I added, "I have loved you like a sister for a long time but that has changed a little now. It's even more special."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and smiled. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist hugging me tight. I kissed her neck and grabbed both butt cheeks with my hands pulling her tight up against me. I could feel the heat of her naked crotch against me and my cock immediately swelled to fill the gap between us.

She said, "Whoa, pardner" into my neck and jumped down. "Put a leash on that thing."

"I think he would like that so don't give him any ideas. I better go while I still have some self-control. If I stay here any longer I'll be balls-deep in the sweet little pussy of yours."

She got up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips. I left. My head was spinning on the way home. I didn't know if that was the end of our adventures, but it felt right the way it was. I did not change the way I felt about Brenda, in fact, I was wishing that she was home so I could get a little matrimonial action. I guess I could wait.