Helping My Wife to Cheat

Story Info
Wfe tries cheating with help from husband.
1.5k words
4.12
112.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derrida
derrida
5 Followers

I have been reading Literotica for some time, but it has always been the cheating wives section that aroused my interest. Before finding the website, I always knew it would be exciting to see my wife cheat with another man, but I didn't have any idea that she would actually go about doing it.

My wife and I have been married for 7 years and she is a gorgeous 30 year old redhead. She is very smart and is a vice president for a large company that both of us worked for at one time. Unfortunately, her promotion put us in a position where I had to leave so her career could flourish. I was more than happy to help her, but I really enjoyed my job and haven't been able to find as good a job since leaving. My wife, however, has done very well and is considered an up and comer for the company.

My wife is is very pretty woman and very often receives attention from other men. She has very nice size tits and keeps herself in shape. She isn't petite by any means, but her curves only accentuate her conservative business attire and attitude. Her general outlook on life is highly conservative and this is why the story that follows was so shocking and exciting to me.

Heather, my wife, travels extensively and routinely is out of town for two or three days at a time. A few weeks ago she came home from a business trip and set her bags down on our bedroom floor. She seemed a little distant and quiet that night. As we climbed into bed for the evening, I asked her if anything was wrong or if something happened at work. She replied that something had happened and didn't know how to deal with it. I was a little concerned with her behavior and I asked her for the story.

The evening before, Heather had been out to dinner with her team and some of the local managers. They all had a good time and had been to a nice steak restaurant and visited the bar at their hotel afterwards. The evening went well and everyone went back to their homes and hotel rooms. As Heather started getting ready for bed in her room, her Blackberry went off and she saw she had a text message from one of the local managers, Evan.

Evan is a good looking guy around our age who we both have worked with before Heather's promotion. He is married with kids and has always seemed to be a stand-up guy to me. He and I were never close friends, but have had friendly conversations on many occasions in the past. I have never suspected that he harbored any feelings about Heather before this story.

I asked Heather what Evan texted about and she visibly tensed up. She made me promise to listen to her story before I reacted. It seems, Evan was lonely that evening and wanted to chat with Heather about a couple of work issues. Heather typed back a few times, but realized the converstion was going a different direction when Evan asked if she wanted to have another drink at the bar or even at his house. His wife and kids were visiting family out of state and he said he couldn't sleep. Heather was polite, but said she was tired and going to bed. Evan said he was disappointed and hoped that Heather would be more 'adventurous' than that.

I asked Heather why she was upset. Wasn't she flattered that Evan, who she has always said was great-looking and fun, was hitting on her? Heather was shocked that I wasn't mad and jealous. I told her that not only was I not mad, I was very happy that other guys found my pretty wife so sexy. I also suggested that she was pretty tame for not trying to figure out how far Evan was trying to go.

Heather, though she is a great manager and maintains a highly professional demeanor, is as competitive a woman as there is. She hates being questioned and is quick to accept challenges. I think this is due to the fact she is a woman in a very male dominated industry and feels it necessary to out 'guy' the guys. Anyhow, Heather got that look on her face, and I knew I could push her further. I said Evan probably was just pulling her chain and trying to get her flustered with some sly innuendo. I also told her that if she had accepted his invitation, he would have probably backed down, but now she looked like the chicken.

We laughed a little more and kidded each other about still being sexy even though we hit our thirties. We had great sex and then fell asleep. I promptly forgot about the episode by the morning. Though Heather, obviously, did not.

A week later Heather came home and told me that we needed to talk. As we ate our dinner, Heather showed me her latest Blackberry text exchange with Evan. Earlier that day, he had sent her a text saying he was bored and needed entertainment. Heather, being bored herself, wanted to know what he considered entertaining. The back and forth conversation ended up with Evan asking for 'entertaining' pictures of Heather. Heather looked at me wide-eyed and asked what she should do. I wanted to know what she felt like doing. Heather said she stopped the conversation because she was afraid of where it was leading, but felt like she was getting made fun of again. I asked her if she felt like calling Evan's bluff and seeing if he was just talk.

Heather's competitive fire overcame her better judgment and she asked how she could do what I was implying without getting fired. She was concerned about doing something that could get her in trouble, but she wanted to shake Evan up as well. I said we should take some 'entertaining' pictures that didn't show her face, and send them to Evan by my phone, which couldn't be traced to her. Heather wanted to know what I had in mind.

I told her to take off her clothes so we could try a few pictures. Heather, quickly stipped down to nothing. Needless to say, I was rock hard knowing that I was going to be taking nude pictures of my wife for another guy. I took a close up of Heather's tits, another of her from the neck down, and close up of her ass. I could tell that we were both getting worked up and I told her that she was beautiful and I knew that Evan was going to be knocked out.

I told Heather to call Evan and tell him to check his phone. While Heather was dialing, I came up behind her and began rubbing her tits. Evan answered and while she was telling him that he better be entertained for the next few minutes, I slipped my finger into her pussy. She was incredibly wet and she even moaned a little before hanging up. As I finger-fucked Heather, I began sending her nude pictures to Evan.

As Heather was approaching orgasm on my hand, her Blackberry beeped and a message from Evan appeared. He said not only was he very entertained, he was impressed with what he saw. He also wondered how entertaining Heather could be. I was watching my wife read this as her hips started bucking and her eyelids started drooping with the start of an orgasm. I stopped quickly and Heather whined that she wasn't done yet. I told her that Evan needed more entertainment and he should get a few more pictures that were more revealing. Heather's eyes widened with a realization of what I was suggesting.

She started to shake her head, but I began rubbing her clit and she moaned and told me to do whatever I wanted to do. I made her put her ring finger in her pussy and took a close up of it as well as putting her on her hands and knees and snapping a picture of her from behind. I also took a close up of her mouth wrapped around my cock and even convinced her to put a finger in her ass for the last one.

I made Heather call Evan while I was sending the pictures. It was obvious that she was beyond caring about getting into trouble as she spoke to him. She kept asking if he liked what he saw and if he was entertained. As soon as Evan confirmed he had seen the last picture, the one with her finger in her own ass, I bent Heather over the bed and began to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Heather kept the phone to her ear, but I could hear Evan on the other end asking her what she was doing. I told her to tell him, and as she started to come, Heather told Evan in short, clipped breaths that she was getting fucked.

I completely lost control at that point and came in her hot cunt. Heather was lost in her own, very vocal, orgasm when I reached down and hug up her Blackberrry.

When she stopped coming, I collapsed on her back and told her that I hoped she was ready for more 'entertaining' the next time she went to Evan's city.

derrida
derrida
5 Followers