Helping Out a Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
They decide to help his wife's friend out.
1.7k words
4.26
133k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day or two had gone by since the episode in bed that night where my wife basically suggested I have sex with her friend Sara to help her get pregnant. Caught up in the everyday routine of life, I had almost forgotten about it until we were lying in bed one evening and Megan brought it up again.

"Have you given any thought to my proposal?" she asked.

"Are you seriously suggesting I have sex with Sara to get her pregnant?" I asked.

"I think it's something we should consider," she continued. "She's been a great friend to us for years, and if we could do something to help her out like this, I think it's only right of us to do so. I'm going to invite her over tomorrow to discuss it over dinner if that's ok with you?"

"I guess so," I replied. "But I'm not sure this is a good idea. How will you feel knowing that I slept with your best friend? I'm not even certain myself that I feel comfortable having sex outside of our marriage, even if it is for a good cause like this."

"We'll discuss all that tomorrow," Megan said.

With that she pulled me over towards her and started to gently kiss her way up my neck, nibbling on my nose before slipping her tongue into my mouth. After about five minutes of heavy petting and kissing the discussion we had just been having was the last thing on my mind. I slid down below the covers and removed my wife's lacy purple thong underwear and slowly started to lick my way up the insides of her legs. Continuing upwards, I started to tease her by slowly licking around the outside of her lips and blowing gently on her engorged clit without actually touching it at all. I continued this teasing for another few minutes until she grabbed tightly a hold of my hair with both hands and practically pulled my entire face directly into her vagina well moaning loudly and bucking her hips. I then shifted my concentration to licking slowly up her slit, stopping to tease her clitoris over and over again with my tongue. As she started moaning louder, I buried my tongue the entire way into her warm, inviting hole and proceeded to give her a fast and furious tongue lashing.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she moaned as she fucked my face with great intensity. I could tell she was nearing climax, so I gently slid my hands around and cupped her buttocks in my hand, pulling her as close to my face as possible. As my nose grinded into her pelvic bone, I slipped one index finger in between her ass cheeks and slowly started to slide it up inside of her ass. This was all she needed to send her the whole way over the edge and she erupted with a shattering orgasm as she clawed at the back of my head, fucking my face furiously while moaning out loud.

After Megan came back down to earth and released her death grip on my head, I reached down and slid my boxers off and slid the rest of the way up her body stopping only to give her erect nipples a few licks. With one fluid motion, I slid into her dripping pussy and started pumping in and out, slowly at first, then picking the pace up gradually. Megan responded by thrusting upward to meet each one of my thrusts while running her hands up and down my back at the same time. As our pace quickened, Megan wrapped her legs tightly around my back and squeezed me tightly, as if trying to suck my entire body into her. I started to feel the tightening in my nuts and reached under her to lift on her ass cheeks, pulling her body up off the bed with each upward thrust. Megan then slid her tongue in and out of my ear and whispered, "Sara isn't going to have any idea what hit her if you fuck her like this."

Just like the other night, even the mention of another woman's name during our lovemaking was enough to send me over the edge again, and I pounded my way through one of the most intense orgasms I had in a long time while Megan started to scratch at my back enjoying her second orgasm of the night. We lay like that for a few minutes until I slid off of her and rolled over onto my back and fell asleep almost instantly; completely drained from our quick yet intense fuck session.

The next day was so hectic at work that I didn't really have much time to think about the whole matter until I walked in the door that evening and was surprised to see Sara sitting at the dinner table with my wife instead of our kids.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"At my mother's house," Megan replied. "I didn't think this was a real good topic for our normal dinner table discussion, so they're spending the night there."

"Why are they staying there overnight?" I asked, even though I had a good idea what the answer would be.

"Well, the thing is," my wife stammered, "Sara has been tracking her cycles, and she's ovulating today and tomorrow so we figured…."

"Yeah, I know what you figured," I interrupted.

"Let's talk about it while we eat, I'm starved!" Over dinner, we discussed the whole idea, and I decided I could probably go through with it, as long as Sara promised to keep my identity a secret from not only the child, but everybody else as well. I still wasn't a hundred percent sure how I would feel knowing I was the biological father of her child, but my wife insisted it would be fine, that people do this sort of thing all the time through sperm banks. I finally agreed, but a small voice in the back of my head kept nagging at me, telling me this could turn out bad. Sara agreed that keeping the child's identity was the best idea, and we then started to discuss the other side of the whole matter, the actual sex. I told Megan and Sara that I wasn't entirely certain that I wanted to have sex with Sara, and was afraid of how it would make both Megan and I feel after the fact. After a bit more discussion, I came up with an idea of how I could do it. My idea was to have Megan give me a blowjob while Sara lied on the bed and right as I was ready to climax, I would stick it inside of Sara just long enough to have my orgasm and fill her with the semen she so desired. The girls thought this seemed like a good idea since it would get the job done without Sara and I really having to have much actual sex, so we finished dinner and went to the living room to drink a few glasses of wine to relax us a bit before heading to the bedroom.

Once we had all downed a few glasses of wine, we moved into our bedroom. I decided it would be best if Sara would lie under the covers with her pants and underwear off while Megan "serviced" me as I sat on the other side of the bed. Sara crawled under the covers and then slid her pants and underwear off while giggling like a little girl and threw them on the floor beside the bed. I sat down on the other side of the bed and slid my pants off, but left my boxers on.

"Aren't you going to take your boxers off?" asked Megan.

"I think I'd rather leave them on and just slide it out the hole," I told Megan. "It will be a little less personal that way, don't you think?" Megan didn't answer, instead she reached in through the hole in the front of my boxers and slid my partially erect penis out and immediately started to lick up and down the length of the shaft. With my back to Sara, I was pretty certain she couldn't actually see my dick, but I still felt tense and nervous, and my dick didn't seem to want to "rise" to the occasion at first. After a few minutes of Megan's expert oral skills however, it started to spring to life and I could feel the stirrings in my loin as the orgasm started to build up inside of me.

All of a sudden, Sara leaned around the side of me to have a look at what was going on and I could feel her breasts pushing into my back as she asked, "How's it coming along? Don't get caught up in the moment and forget about me over here waiting for my donation!"

Upon Sara saying this, Megan and her both started to laugh wildly. As Megan laughed, the vibrations from her laughing while her lips were wrapped around my cock coupled with Sara's tits being pushed into my back were more than I could handle and I felt my climax coming on fast and strong.

"Here it comes," I yelled.

Sara immediately laid back down in the bed and pulled the covers back while I slipped my cock out of Megan's mouth and rolled over in the bed to try and mount Sara. As I slid between her legs and pushed my dick towards the target, I knew I was only seconds away from losing it. I pushed the head of my dick against the outer opening of her pussy, but something we didn't anticipate happened; Sara was not wet at all.

"Shit," I cried out, "I can't get it in!"

"Let me try," Sara replied while reaching down and grabbing a hold of my throbbing penis. As soon as Sara's hand grabbed onto my dick, I knew I was in trouble. The skin to skin contact was enough to send me over the edge, and I started erupting, shooting my cum all over her legs and the outer lips of her pussy.

"Uh-oh," said Megan.

"Great," said Sara. "I have cum everywhere but the one place I actually need it."

….to be continued