Helping Out a Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
He & Trish have sex in hopes of impregnating her.
1.6k words
4.33
127.3k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us sat there on the bed for a minute, contemplating what had just happened. Sara sat to my right wiping the sperm off the inside of her legs, while Megan (my wife), sat staring in disbelief.

"All that work for nothing," Megan said. "That was a big load too; it's a damn shame it's not up inside her where it should be."

"You up for trying again?" asked Sara.

"Give me a minute," I replied. "In fact, would you mind if Megan and I went in the living room to talk while you cleaned up?" I asked.

"Not at all," Sara replied. "Let me know if and when you're ready to try again."

With that, I pulled my shorts back on and Megan and I walked into the ling room. Taking a seat beside me on the couch, Megan asked, "Are you going to try again? The kids are going to be at my mother's house all night long, and remember today and tomorrow are the best days to try according to Sara's ovulation calendar and tomorrow won't work for us because of that school play."

"Ok," I replied, "we'll give it another go, but I think we're going to have to try something different this time."

"What do you have in mind?" my wife asked.

'I'm guessing Sara and I will need to actually have sex for this to work. Trying to shove it in at the last minute didn't work out as well as we had hoped, and let's face it, I'm not exactly Superman here, so we need to make sure to hit the target this time.

After talking it over a bit, Megan and I agreed that the best idea here was for Sara and I to actually have sex. Megan rationalized it by saying it wouldn't be anything intimate or special, I was simply being used as a "stud" for Sara. We decided it would be best if Sara and I kept as much clothes on as possible and no kissing, etc. would be involved either; it would simply be a mechanical-type process with no intimacy involved. Megan said it could be basically like I was using Sara's pussy to masturbate. This sounded kind of funny to me, but I agreed it was definitely the best way so we got up and made our way back to the bedroom to tell Sara.

Sara was a little bit apprehensive at first, asking Megan if she was sure she would be ok with her and I having sex. Megan told her that she was ok with it, so long as we there was no kissing or other intimacy involved.

"So you're saying basically I should be a dead fuck?" Sara asked.

"You know what I mean," laughed Megan. "This isn't about having sex for enjoyment. I'd feel much more comfortable if you would just lay there and allow him to do his thing and then we left it at that. The other part of the deal is, I'm going to stay here in the room and watch of course."

Sara agreed and we then started to discuss what the best position would be to use. After a bit of discussion, we decided the standard missionary position would probably work best, so Sara stripped her pants off once again and slid under the covers. Between all the discussion of positions and the anticipation of what was about to happen, I was already semi-hard when I dropped my shorts, but Megan reached over and took my semi-hard penis in her hands and began to gently stroke up and down its length to help get me ready for another round.

"Hey Sara," I said, "Make sure you're wet this time, that was impossible to get into the last time."

"No fears," Sara replied, "I'm one step ahead of you."

I looked over to find Sara rubbing several fingers up and down the length of her slit, stopping every few seconds to dip a fingertip into her inviting hole. There was no doubt watching this that Sara was wet this time, you could see the juices coating her finger as she continued her slow, yet deliberate finger-fucking of her pussy. Seeing this brought my cock again to full erection, it felt like a hard piece of steel as my wife rubbed up and down the length of it with her smooth, expert fingers.

"Let's get this done," Megan said. "It looks like both of you are ready, so let's get to it!"

With that, I slid across the bed and clumsily positioned myself on top of Sara. It was weird, yet exciting at the same time to climb on top of a woman other than my wife; it had been well over 15 years since I have had sex with anybody but Megan. Reaching down with my one hand, I slid the tip of my rock-hard penis against the warm, wet opening of Sara's pussy. I was met with absolutely no resistance whatsoever; in fact I instantly slid almost ball-deep inside of Sara. It was as if she sucked me the entire way into her body and was trying to pull me in further.

I stopped for a second and surveyed the room. Sara was staring up at me, with a very strange look on her face. I couldn't tell if it was a look of fear, enjoyment, nervousness, or possibly a combination of all three. Looking over at Megan, she seemed to be disinterested, but I had a feeling that was just an act. I decided I needed to get going so I could get this done and over with before one or the other of them started to talk, so I slowly slid my penis back out and then immediately slammed it back in to the hilt, grinding hard into Sara's pelvis bone when I hit bottom. Sara left out a little grunt as I did this, but again her face was hard to read, so I lowered myself down completely on top of her and started a slow, but steady pumping in and out of her. I was amazed at how great this felt, even with Sara just laying there not actually contributing to the sex at all. Her pussy was very tight, and was also very warm and wet as I slid in and out.

I continued to slowly pump in and out of Sara for the next minute or so, while she simply lay there motionless underneath me. Megan continued to sit off to the side, watching contentedly but not actually saying anything at all. After about 3 or 4 minutes of this however, I started to notice a slight change in the way Sara's pussy felt as I slid in and out of it. It was now starting to slowly contract around my dick as I stroked inwards, and then releasing its grip as I pulled out with each stroke. It was as if Sara was actually flexing her pussy muscles as I stroked deep inside of her, which caused me to get even hornier and quicken my pace and fuck her a little harder with each thrust.

What happened next took my by surprise, although I'm not quite sure why. I started to notice Sara's hips rise slightly to meet each of my thrusts; she was humping ever so slightly back against me as I fucked her. Her urgency increased a little with each thrust, until there was almost no mistaking the fact that Sara was no longer just allowing me to fuck her, but was now actually fucking with me. While this scared me a tad bit, there was no denying the fact that her pussy felt great as I slid in and out of it, and I could tell I was nearing climax.

Sara then took things one step further as I felt one of her hands slide slowly up my ribcage and then down onto my ass where she gave it a firm squeeze and then started to pull down on my ass with each of my downward thrusts, as if she were trying to pull me as deep into her as physically possible. I wasn't sure if Megan could see Sara's hand or not, since we had pulled the covers over us when we first started. Either way, Sara's hand pulling me closer to her while we pumped and grinded into one another caused me to lose control and I started pounding into Sara wildly. With my orgasm only seconds away, Sara slid her legs up along side of mine, almost locking them around my back and began to thrust back fiercely against me, making it very obvious that she was enjoying this just as much as I was. She then wrapped her arms tightly around my back and I heard a small moan escape her lips as she tried desperately to hide the fact that she was having an orgasm of her own, but her body shook so violently there was no way she was going to be able to hide it from either Megan or myself. The moaning and shaking were enough to push me over the edge and I tore lose with my own orgasm, pounding wildly in and out of Sara's quivering pussy while jet after jet of hot semen shot deep inside her until I collapsed completely on top of her.

With that, Megan stood up and silently walked out of the room, leaving both Sara and I laying there basking in the after glory of an intense orgasm. I lay on top of Sara for another minute letting any remaining semen drip into her before sliding out of her dripping box and rolling to the other side of the bed. I lay there for a minute and wondered if we had just made possibly the biggest mistake in our marriage.

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the living room looking for my wife.

...to be continued.