Helping Out a Sick Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy washed my cock and balls with the warm wash cloth. It felt so good that my cock started to rise again. As she continued to wash me I slipped the robe down off of her shoulders and began to play with her swollen nipples. She dropped the wash cloth in the sink and then leaned forward to take me into her mouth once again. Once she had me very hard she lay down on the floor and I fucked her leisurely in the missionary until we both came.

This time I made it out the door with no distractions. I was totally satisfied and could tell by the look on Wendy's face that she was too. The three of us talked about that night several times afterward but never repeated the threesome. Rick and Wendy broke up about a year later. Wendy and I got together a few times after they split and had some hot times together. She even gave me one of the Polaroids of me fucking her mouth on the love seat while she played with her pussy. I have kept that picture for many years as a reminder of the night I helped out a couple of friends.

12