Helping Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn's dark skirt ended at her knees, and I could see that she had already put on the knee-high stiletto boots. Her pale blue blouse was nearly see-through and cut so low that she exposed more of her gorgeous chest than she hid. By the way Jennifer's breasts were pushed out I knew which bra she had chosen, and I could hardly understand how her breasts didn't spill from her blouse.

I got out of bed and quickly showered, unfortunately the best clothes I had brought were a pair of jeans and a nice shirt, so I put them on and left the bathroom. Jenn was sitting at the table in the room watching some of the tape we had made earlier and looked up guiltily. I laughed at the look on her face as she blushed furiously.

"It's ok Jenn, if you would like I can make you a copy."

Her red face turned a darker shade as she thanked me and I pulled her from the chair and kissed her.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving."

I drove the ten minutes to the restaurant, and we quickly found ourselves seated. The restaurant wasn't that busy and our waitress, a shorter, older woman, was very professional. In less than two minutes we had our drinks and were perusing the menu.

Once we ordering Jennifer and I chatted, keeping a playful and light conversation going. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Once we finished our dinner, we sat back enjoying another drink while talking, but this time it turned a little more sexual.

"Jess, have you ever had sex in a public place?"

"Well, sort of. My girlfriend before Lissa dragged me into a bathroom at a wedding and went down on me. Why?"

Jenn looked down at the glass before her, rubbing the rim absentmindedly as she spoke.

"Well, it's something I always fantasized about, and well, Nathan just isn't into anything kinky at all. Sometimes I don't think I will ever get to fulfill half my fantasies."

"Why not? He's not willing to try?"

"Not really. He won't even go down on me. I've had more of my fantasies fulfilled in the last two days than in the entire time I've been with Nathan."

I looked around the restaurant and saw that it had slowed down a lot more since we had finished dinner. I noticed the bathrooms were close to the exit and turned back to Jenn.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Why don't you follow me in a minute? I'll make sure you have at least one more fantasy to check off before this weekend is done."

Jennifer's cheeks went dark red as her face split in a wide smile. She nodded as I got up and walked back to the bathroom. I waited in a stall for the door to open, and started to get nervous as it seemed to take forever for Jennifer to come in.

The door finally opened and I heard my name being whispered, so I opened the door and Jenn squeezed past me into the stall. I told Jennifer to kneel on the toilet with her ass toward me, to which she readily complied.

I knew we would have to be quick, but I had to do something first. Lifting her skirt I saw that she had the red crotch less panties that I had picked out on. By the slickness on my fingers I knew Jennifer was more than ready. Bending over I wiped my finger over her full lips before sliding it past them. Jenn groaned as she tasted her juices from my digit.

Undoing my pants I asked Jenn if she was ready to take me.

"Fuck me hard Jess! Just do it!" she whispered hoarsely.

My cock was already rock hard and I didn't need any more encouragement. Placing the swollen head of my dick against her I never even had a chance to push into Jennifer's sopping pussy before she slammed back, my balls making a wet splat against her soaked clit. We quickly found a rhythm, our bodies perfectly in unison as the only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing and the wet sloppy banging of our privates.

I was nearly ready to peak when the door opened and someone came in. We stopped our frantic thrusting as the man opened the stall door next to us and sat down. I was in agony, nearly there, ready to climax and I didn't want to stop. With slow thrusts I ground my cock into Jennifer as quietly as I could, all the while watching her bite her hand to keep from screaming. I was sure the man had to smell our lust, as the air was heavy with the unmistakable scent of sex.

With a heavy thrust I came, pushing myself deep into Jenn, feeling my cock twitch and squirt its bounty within her. Jennifer's eyes went wide and I felt as well as heard her own orgasm. She soaked my cock, my balls and her love juices ran down both legs. It was all I could do not to scream as her own orgasm caused her pussy to convulse around me. The man next to us had to have heard the splashes against my skin but he didn't comment.

We waited for several more minutes until we heard the toilet flush and then the water in the sink running, then the door closed. Jennifer sat up, pulling my softening member out from inside her and we laughed quietly as we quickly exited the bathroom.

The drive back to the room was quick, with Jenn snuggled up close next to me. We walked up to our room holding hands. The day had taken its toll on the both of us and we stripped down to nothing to lay next to each other under the soft sheets. As I lay there thinking about all that had happened over the last two days I felt Jennifer's breathing become deep and even. I could smell her hair as it was inches from my face and felt her chest rise and fall in a slow and even rhythm. The last thing I can remember is thinking about how much I enjoyed having sex with this beautiful woman.

* **

The next morning I awoke to the feel of a hand rubbing my chest, fingers twirling through the thick hair. Jenn lay next to me with her hair up, her face freshly washed. It was obvious that she had been up for a while and had already showered. Looking over at the clock, I saw it was just shortly after eight.

"Only three more hours until checkout Jess. Then it will be all over. I was thinking about last night..."

I could feel the wide smile split my face. "Which part?"

Jennifer broke into a wide grin and her dark eyes glinted mischievously. "Well, all of it actually. But especially the part about checking off one more fantasy. There is another I'd like you to fulfill for me, but it is kind of embarrassing."

"You don't need to feel embarrassed around me Jenn. Anything you want to do, I'm game to try. What is it?"

"Well, I have always fantasized about, well, being treated like a dirty whore. Having a man just use me in any way he wished without regard for my pleasure. Basically just being used as a sex toy. I've never even thought of making it a reality, or even bringing it up with anyone else before, but it's just that..."

"Like we've connected a little deeper than you and Nathan?"

"Yeah. I trust you. I know you, I know how perverted you can be, hell, I've spent the last weekend finding out first hand. I would like you to be the one to use me, in that way."

"How far are you willing to go?"

"All the way. Anything your perverted little mind can think up, I'll do."

I looked into her eyes and saw the level of commitment she had there. I also saw just how aroused just sharing her desire had made her. My hesitation caused her some concern though, and she looked shyly away from me.

"Ok Jenn. You'll do anything I ask right? Without hesitation?"

Jennifer looked back with a wide grin on her face and nodded in the affirmative.

"Fine. I'll play along with one condition."

"What is that?"

"That you keep in your mind that this is make believe. I don't want you to think that this is how I really want to treat you. I think it will be fun and exciting, but only for a game, understand?"

Jenn's eyes lit up and her wide smile told me that she knew exactly what I was saying. She got up off the bed and told me to sit at the table, that she'd be out of the bathroom in a minute.

Chuckling to myself, I got out of bed and sat at the table to wait for Jenn to get out. I lit on of the cigarettes and took a long drag. The smoke was almost half done when the bathroom door opened and out walked Jenn. At least I thought it was her.

She had applied make-up thickly, giving her a really slutty look. Bright red lipstick coated her full lips, and I sat there wondering how they would look wrapped around my cock. Her hair was disheavelled, making it seem as if she had spent the whole day being fucked. She wore some of the clothes we had picked out the day before. The bra she bought the day before seemed a lot different today. It was sheer black, which didn't really matter as all it covered was the lower third of her ample breasts anyway. Her little nipples stood straight out, begging for attention.

A pair of thigh high leather boots with stiletto heels covered each leg, and under those she had a pair of fishnet stockings held up with a black garter belt. A pair of sheer black fingerless gloves that ended just below her elbows finished off her ensemble.

The thing that made the biggest difference about her though was her attitude, the way she carried herself. I don't know what the difference between her normally and the way she was then, but she just seemed so much like a whore to me right then. All I wanted to do was take her right then and fuck her hard.

Jenn walked toward me with an exaggerated sway in her hips and took the smoke from my hand. Inhaling deeply, she looked me in the eyes and exhaling through her nose, spoke to me.

"So whatcha want pal?"

I played along with her game, standing before this incredibly beautiful, amazingly slutty creature.

"Everything you have."

"Everything? That'll cost you. Three hundred. Up front."

I reached over and grabbed the money that lay on the table and handed it to her. She took it and counted it out in front of me.

"Three twenty. I'll keep the extra as a tip. Believe me, I'm worth it."

With that said, she stuck the money down into her boot. Looking back up at me, she asked what I wanted first.

"Get on your knees."

Jenn went to her knees before me and took my swollen cock in her hand. Without hesitation she took it into her mouth. As she sucked me, I reached down and grabbed her hair. With a rough pull I forced her to speed up her throating of my cock. She looked me in the eyes as I forced my cock down her throat and I nearly came at the sight of such lust in them. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and roughly pulling her hair to force her head back I slapped her hard with my cock on her cheek before shoving myself back into her mouth.

A few short minutes later I knew that if I continued to allow her to pleasure me in this way I wasn't going to last for long. I pulled away and yanking on the handful of hair brought Jenn to her feet. She squealed slightly until she was up, but her breathing quickened and she still wore a wide smile. She had a slight crazed look in her eyes that made me want to take her hard.

I pushed her towards the bed and Jenn fell heavily on her back. She immediately pulled her legs up, exposing her wet and swollen cunt to me. I was about to jump on top when I noticed something right above her clit. Written in what appeared to be pen was two words. I looked closer and saw that it said Jesse's Slut. It was more than I could handle and I jumped on top and in one quick motion slammed my cock balls deep inside her.

Jennifer clamped her legs around me and howled, meeting each of my powerful thrusts with one of her own. Holding myself up with one hand I used the other to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples hard. Jenn's mouth opened wide and her breathing sounded almost hoarse as I assaulted her willing body. After what seemed forever and instantly at the same time I felt Jenn's body let go. Her pussy squirted its juices over my cock and I could hear my balls slapping in the wetness on her asshole. As she came, her pussy contracted around me and I could hold out no longer.

With a loud grunt and a powerful lunge I pushed deep as I came. I nearly blacked out from the force of my orgasm. As it subsided I looked down at Jenn and knew that I couldn't let this opportunity end this soon. I pulled out and stood before her as she lay with her legs spread. My cum was just starting to run from her well fucked pussy and I reached down and slid the first two fingers on my hand up inside her. Jenn groaned as I did but made no move to stop me.

I fucked her for a couple of seconds until I my fingers were well coated with our combined juices and the brought them to her mouth. Without hesitation she took my fingers into her mouth, sucking them in deep and I felt her tongue rolling around my digits. I repeatedly dipped my fingers in her pussy several more times, until I could tell my fingers were only being coated in her own slick juices.

Jenn smiled at me and sat on the edge of the bed when asked and as I stood in front of her she took my still hard member into her mouth. When she groaned around my cock it sent shivers up and down my spine. Before I even had time to grab her hair Jennifer started to deepthroat me. I could feel her lips on my balls before she slowly dragged them along the length of my dick. I was about to object, as it seemed she was going to take her skilled mouth from my cock when suddenly I felt the back of her throat once again against the head of my cock.

She kept up her slow and sensual blowjob for several minutes until I was ready for something more. I told Jennifer to get on her hands and knees on the bed and she quickly complied. I ran my hands over her wide hips, down her stockings to the crease of her calf and then back up between her legs over her thighs. From where I stood I could see her smooth pussy dripping its tasty juices.

Bending over slightly I kissed Jenn's backside, first on her tattoo, then down her cheek towards her opened ass crack. As my mouth made its way down I switched to using my tongue on her, causing her ass to sway as she moaned. I grinned as I backed away and with a solid smack slapped her hard on her unsuspecting ass.

"OUCH!"

"Well then, be a good bitch and hold still."

Jenn was watching me, her eyes still wide and full of lust. I lowered my face yet again and continued where I left off. As my tongue worked its way down between her ass cheeks Jennifer began to moan and I felt a slight wiggle in her behind. When my tongue flicked over her puckered asshole she jumped and instantly my hand came down on her ass hard.

This time all that escaped was a slight grunt and Jennifer quit moving. I looked between her legs and saw her pussy was even more soaked now. Once more I began to lick her, circling her asshole with my tongue before going lower. I could still taste myself in her juices as my tongue slowly began to search her pussy. In seconds Jenn had coated my face with her fluids. I teased her for a few short minutes and then stood behind her.

Without any warning I roughly shoved forward and buried my cock up to my balls in her cunt. I grabbed hold of her hips and started banging away without regard for Jennifer's comfort or pleasure. All I was concerned about was getting myself of one last time. Jenn was thrusting back in time with me, my balls slapping against her clit with a wet sound. I stopped suddenly and pulled out.

"Whats the matter baby?"

"Suck me now bitch."

Jenn quickly turned around and took my dripping cock into her mouth. Before she could do anything I had a hold of her hair and told her to lick me clean before she sucked me. With a smile and bedroom eyes Jenn did as she was told. Her tongue slowly worked its way around the cap of my cock, then she licked down the shaft, slowly and gently, occasionally stopping to kiss my rigid flesh. Once she was at the base Jennifer began to lick and softly suck on my soaked balls.

Once I was satisfied with her work, I ordered Jenn back to her knees on the bed. I pushed her face into the covers and slammed deep inside. She screamed loudly into the blankets and ground her pussy against my flesh. As I fucked her, I reached over and grabbed the lube from the night stand. Coating my fingers I worked my thumb up inside Jenn's exposed asshole as my cock beat a steady rhythm on her pussy.

"Yes baby, use my ass. I love it when you use my ass..."

I pulled out and applied a liberal splash of lubricant to my already dripping cock. Without the concern I had earlier shown, I quickly slid my dick up inside Jenn's ass. She screamed into the blankets and shuddered. Same as before I felt a warm wetness spray over my legs and could smell Jenn's arousal even more strongly than before.

Without waiting for her approval or allowing her time to adjust I began to pound away at her asshole. At first I could hear her whimpering into the blankets and a thought crossed my mind momentarily that I should stop, but just as I slowed down my rhythm Jenn began to thrust back. I took my cue and increased my pace and power, slamming into her ass as I earlier had done to her pussy. She had turned her head to the side and I could see that her eyes had rolled up into her head as she met each of my thrusts with one of her own. Jenn's orgasms seemed almost continual as spray after spray struck me from her pussy. Finally I could handle no more and shoved as deep and as hard as I possibly could, shaking and gasping as my cock spurted its cum deep into her asshole.

Unable to take anymore I pulled out and lay down beside Jenn. She stayed in the same position, panting heavily. After a minute of rest I got up and walked in front of her on my knees. My cock was limp between my legs and I knew I was spent for the day, but there was one last thing I wanted to do before I forever lost this gift from Jenn.

"Suck me clean one last time Jenn."

She lifted her head and smiled, then took me into her mouth. Unlike the previous times, this slow suck seemed somehow more intimate, more loving. The other had been lustful and sexy, this one was deeper, as stupid as it sounds. A couple of minutes later I pulled out of her mouth, none of her expert ministrations had done a thing to me.

"I'm gonna take a shower Jenn, want to join me?"

She follow me into the shower where we washed each other in silence, then towelled each other off. We got dressed without rush, each enjoying the comfort we shared with the other. It would feel strange going back to the way things were before between us. It had been the most incredible weekend of my life.

"Jess."

I turned just as Jenn through me a small packet. I opened it up to see some pills in it.

"What is this?"

"I went to my doctor and got them. They are morning after pills. I plan on taking them if you don't mind..."

A wide grin split my face.

12