Helping out Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers

Helen lay there, enjoying his fingers and very soft touch and she realized why all of her girlfriends loved him so much. He was a master lover and Helen knew he would give his all to please her. She was his Mom and he loved her with all of his heart.

"Oh my baby!" she whimpered as he carefully teased and tormented her tiny, excited clit, hoping he would really give it to her. She hadn't been loved in years and Helen needed it for a long time. "I wanta see you!" she moaned reaching to hold his long, hard cock in her tiny hand, hoping that she could still take something so big. He moved up beside her face, pulled down his shorts and Helen loved what she saw. "Oh my God, it's so beautiful! You're twice the size your father was." Helen said with a big smile and she saw a little drip of precum oozing from the tip of him. Her tongue slowly crept from her mouth and quickly licked it away. "Mmm, oh yes, you taste so good!" she moaned out and she couldn't wait to get it in her body.

Robert couldn't move fast enough and he damn near, ripped off his shorts. "It's all for you, Mom. Nobody else will ever get it again," he said, but Mom was busy admiring him and she didn't hear a word he said. He couldn't help but smiling as she held him in her tiny hands, looking at it like she'd never seen a cock in her life and when she licked the cum from him, Robert fought the urge to cum. "Oh fuck!" he moaned again.

Helen was ready to fuck, suck or anything Robert could dream up. "Do me! I need it baby!" she begged him with love, knowing that he would end her loneness. "Love me; love your mother, baby!" Helen begged louder and when he quickly moved over her breasts, she had to smile. Her baby boy wanted to fuck her big breasts. "Mmm, that's Mommy's boy," she smiled and Helen gently squeezed her boobs around his throbbing cock. "Now, go for it! Fuck them!" she growled at him and Helen loved the look of happiness on her son's face.

Robert died and went to heaven. He was on Mom and his dream was coming true. He was fucking Mom's tits. "Mom, I love you so much!" he said as happiness ran through him. Robert slowly moved back and forth, loving the feel of her warm mounds wrapped around his cock and now, he hoped he could keep from cuming.

"Mmm, my baby! Oh yes!" Mom whimpered with joy as her son used her breasts. "My baby is fucking my titties," she said with one of these voices that women used to talk to a small baby. "That's a good little boy." Helen whispered with the same, tempting voice as before, hoping he loved it as much as she did.

"Oh shit, you keep that up and I'm going to cum all over you!" he laughed and figured that he may not last very long this time, but Robert knew it would only get better as time went on. He moved back and forth, watching his cock between Mom's boobs and a look on her face that he'd never seen before. Mom looked so happy, but there was also a look in her eyes that he loved. She looked like a vamp, ready to eat him alive. "If I remember right...you said that you loved to suck things," he winked, carefully moved up to Mom's mouth and she took him. Not just the head or half of his cock, Mom sucked his entire length in her mouth and completely down her throat.

She just giggled as he moved up and Helen knew this would be it for him. She was going to suck him dry, let him rest a few minutes and then, Helen wanted Robert to fuck her like a cheep whore. She sucked hard as he moved back and forth, moaning her name the entire time and she loved it. He slid in and out of Helen's mouth, his face twisted with pleasure, the pleasure of his Mom pleasing him like no other woman could. He was her son, but now, he was her lover.

"Oh Mom, yes! Mom, I love you! Oh Mom!" Robert moaned her name as he used her mouth. "You are wonderful!" he moaned louder and hoped that she did love when a man came in her mouth. "I'm close, Mom! I'm going to cum in you!" Robert yelled out as his cock blew its load and Mom just sucked him harder. "Oh Mom! Mom! Mom!" he yelled again as she kept on sucking him.

She kept sucking, making sure her baby was drained of all his seeds and Helen let him go. "Was that as good as your dreams?"

"Oh yes!" Robert moaned as he moved down to lay on her, resting his head on the breasts he loved.

*.

They laid together, hugging and caressing each other, when Mom felt Robert getting hard. "I think it's time for you to do something nasty. Come and make love to your Mom." Helen panted as she thought of her son fucking her. Robert moved between her legs and Helen felt good for the first time in years, her son was about to love her. "Be gentle, it's been a long time," she smiled; lightly bit her lower lip when she felt his cock against her pussy.

"Don't you worry about anything," he smiled, rubbing his cock-head in Mom's wetness and Robert knew she was ready. He gave her one last kiss as his mother and he took her. His cock slid effortlessly into Mom and to her core. "Oh shit!" he yelled as her insides grabbed him and hugged. It was as if her body was welcoming him back home.

Mom bit down on her lip, not noticing that it was bleeding. All she knew was, her son was in her, back in the same place he'd came from. "My baby!" Mom screamed wrapping her long legs around him and it felt like he'd rammed a baseball bat up her pussy, but it felt good. A wonderful man was in her and Helen could care less if it was her son. "My baby! My sweet baby!" she moaned, loving the feel of a man in her body. A man that truly loved her and she knew he always would. "Love me. Love your Mom," she moaned again, but this time, it was a moan of need.

"Oh yes!" Robert smiled and he did as his Mom said. He slowly moved back and forth, watching his cock slide in and out of Mom and it looked so good. "You're everything thing I've ever dreamt of and more," he smiled down to her and he saw tears rolling down her pretty face.

"You're so good to me." Helen sobbed as he loved her. His mass felt so wonderful as it spread her insides wide and his length, took her breath away. "I love it!" Helen cried out with need. She needed to cum around her man, her lover, her son.

He moved faster, watching her big boobs sloshing all around and he fought the urge to cum. Mom was going to cum before he even thought it. "You're so pretty! And, you're all mine!" he growled and moved faster, watching nothing but pleasure on her pretty face.

"Yes... I'm...all...yours!" Mom screamed as her son used her pussy hard, giving her what she'd been wanting. "Go baby! Go!" Mom screamed again as a massive rush of blood flooded her pussy and she knew what was coming. She was.

Robert moved faster, only wanting to please the beautiful woman under him, his Mom. "Go then. Cum on your son!" he ordered giving her right ass cheek a slap. "Cum for me!" he yelled, slapping her other cheek. "Cum on your son's cock!" Robert yelled to her and he felt something. Mom's pussy grabbed him and squeezed. "Oh you horny, little shit!" he laughed with joy as Mom exploded around him and couldn't believe the juices that shot from her pussy. It was as if, she was pissing on him.

Mom lay under him, looking up, feeling like her entire world was in slow motion, but she could still feel him pounding her pussy like a crazy man. She couldn't move or say anything, she could only moan, until she exploded. "Ahhh, yes, yes!" she finally managed to scream out as her body released around her son's beautiful, hard cock. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mom squealed as she dug her long fingernails deep into Robert's back, feeling as if her insides had just turned inside out. "Please, never leave me. I will die without you now," she sobbed and felt him hugging and rocking her in his arms.

"I'll never leave your side." Robert smiled as he held the woman he loved.

"Even if I told you something that's going to shock you?" Mom said caressing his face and wiping her tears away.

"I'll never leave you."

"I haven't taken birth control pills in fifteen years."

He looked at her and wasn't sure what Mom was saying at first, but then he smiled and just said. "COOL!"

The End.

PLEASE VOTE PEOPLE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers
12