Helping Out My Best Friend's Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
I see Todd for the first time since that night, and...
5.3k words
4.05
25.8k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't heard from Todd since the night of the party. It had been almost two weeks. That wasn't, necessarily, strange. All of the stuff he had been going through had caused him be withdrawn from everyone in his life. Finally, I texted him to see if he wanted to catch a college game on Saturday. I didn't hear back from him until Saturday night. Not a shocker. What was a shocker was that he apologized for not getting back to me. He asked me to come over tomorrow and we could watch some pro ball. I asked if Julie would be home and ok with us watching the game at his place. We could do it at mine if it would be an issue. He told me that Julie would be out and it was ok. He had some news to fill me in on, too.

I woke up the next day and saw an alert on my phone that Todd had texted. I knew without checking it that he was canceling on me. Not a shocker. I entered the code to unlock my phone and clicked on texts. He wasn't canceling. He was looking forward to hanging with me.

I got up, showered and dressed. I hit the liquor store on my way over. I got a bottle of bourbon for him and a six pack of beers for me. Once I got to his place I knocked and just walked in.

Todd was in the kitchen. He was shaved and wearing clean clothes that fit. He had some apps out. But not chips and dips. It was Crudite and a yogurt dip. I handed him the bottle and he said he was taking some time off from drinking. But, I should partake. Before I said anything, he popped the top off one of my bottles and handed it me.

We headed over to the couch. The tv was already on and set to the right channel. I felt a little uneasy as we sat down. I had just fucked his wife in that room and she had blown me in this one on this couch. Todd tossed the pillows on the floor. I wondered which one Julie had cum on.

The game started and was very uneventful. Todd took the opportunity to talk to me. He told me that he and Julie had a long talk after the party and got a lot out in the open. He had made some changes in his life. He had joined a gym and was working out 4 times a week. He had already dropped 10 pounds. He and Julie were doing better. She had changed and wasn't as much of a bitch anymore. He went on through the whole first half. It seemed like they were really doing better. Maybe I really did save their marriage like Julie said two weeks earlier.

As the game came to end I got up to go. How much longer could Julie be gone? I wasn't ready to face her. Todd asked me to stay. There was one more thing he wanted to get off of his chest, but had to take a whiz first. He headed up the steps and into his bedroom. I didn't know why he didn't just use the downstairs powder room. I flipped channels trying to find the next game. I thought that I heard talking upstairs, but didn't pay attention. I heard the bedroom door open but didn't pay any attention to it. The cheerleaders from the late game were on the tv. They were bouncing around and gyrating their hips. Todd, who?

The feed cut to a commercial and I could feel Todd standing next to me. I looked up and was startled. Todd was standing there. He had changed and was in workout clothes. He had a duffle bag hanging off his should. Standing next to him was Julie. Had she been home this whole time? That was strange. But what wash shocking was what she was wearing. She was half naked. She had on a black, lace baby doll. Little black straps wrapped over Julie's shoulders. The straps met the lace at the top of Julie's low-hanging tits. Her nipples were visible through the skimpy fabric. In her deep cleavage, a column of pink ribbons were tied holding the stretched fabric together. The lace hugged her hips and terminated just above the middle of her thighs. I could see that the crochet netting was trying to hide a lace thong below it. Her legs were bare. Her feet were wedged into red heels. She didn't look good, but she did look erotic. My memory flashed back to our night in the kitchen and morning on the sofa.

I stared at the sight of her. She looked better than I remembered. My jaw was slack and hung open. Julie explained what was going on. She had a long, open conversation with Todd the morning after the party. She explained that she still loved him, but things needed to change. He needed to stop drinking and lose weight. He needed to reinvest in their marriage. She was committed to doing her part, too. She was going to go on a diet and would be more supportive of him. The conversation with him had felt good. It felt good until he asked what brought on the change of heart. She explained that I had made her feel like a woman again. Todd hadn't made her feel good like that in a long time. And until he did, she was going to feel good from me.

I stood there and took all of this in. Before I could comment, Julie gave Todd a little shove, encouraging him to speak. He was all right with this. He needed some motivation to hit the gym and take care of himself so he could take care of her. I had his full consent. Actually, I had more than his consent. He begged me to fulfill Julie, sexually, until he was able to do it himself. With that, he took the keys out of his pocket. He was going to the gym and would be gone about an hour. He kissed Julie on the cheek, gave me a knowing wink and said, "Have fun you two." He walked out the door and I heard the car start and pull out of the drive.

"Do you like?" Julie asked spinning around, causing the light material to rise with centripetal force. "It's new. Todd surprised me with it last night. He went out to the dirty store after we finalized our plan for you today.

"Come on, we don't have a lot of time." She grabbed my hand and pulled upstairs to her bedroom; to their bedroom.

I followed Julie up the steps. I gazed at her ass as we ascended the steps. The black lace lingerie swayed in the opposite directions of her hips. I watched as the hem flowed left and right as her hips gossled right and left. Her asscheeks were on full display between the gaps in the fabric. The thong did nothing to cover her holes. I could smell her perfume, light and sweet, in a cloud behind her. Something had changed about her. She pranced up the steps, light on her feet. Her hair was groomed; she had it cut and colored and it looks like she curled it. And her lower hair was groomed, too. Where just 2 weeks ago she was hairy and unkept, today I didn't notice any wayward hairs. Julie's ass jiggled as we bound up the steps.

Twelve quick steps and we were on the landing outside her bedroom door. Julie pushed through the door with such vigor that it slammed against the rubber stop against fastened in the baseboard behind it. The door bounced off the stop and hit back into her arm just above the elbow. It didn't faze Julie as she continued to lead me to the bed.

I don't know how the bed is usually made, but that day, it was curated with care. There were purple silk sheets covering the mattress. The pillows were propped up at 45 degree angles. The corner of the bed was exposed; the sheets had been carefully folded down. It was as if a chambermaid came in while we were at dinner for a proper turn down service.

Julie stopped before the bed and turned to face me. I wasn't really paying attention to what she said. I was distracted by learning that Todd knew about us, approved and even set this up. I was distracted by Julie. Her tits were hanging low. Her large areolas were puffy with excitement. Her nipples were hard. Her pale skin was rough and red in places like someone had already paid rough attention to her. I drifted in and out of attention to what she was saying. The gist of it was that she was experiencing a personal renaissance. She, like Todd, was serious about getting fit. She was feeling better about herself and that confidence was infecting all aspects of her life. She had gotten waxed for me, "Do you like?" She didn't wait for an answer. She had already lost a bunch of weight. She was enjoying Todd. She bought some sexy sheets for us. I realized that she was babbling. She was nervous. I knew what to do about that.

I stepped closer to Julie. I lowered my right hand and placed it between her thighs, right on her pussy. My left hand went to her breast. I tilted my head and started to kiss her neck. Julie stopped talking. Her words were replaced by a smile and moan. Her arms fell to her side as the stimulation of my hands and lips increased her excitement. I worked her hard nipple between my thumb and finger. I was rough. I cupped the whole breast in my hand and kneaded. I remembered that was the way she treated her tit. My middle finger found her slit. It had been waxed. It was smooth and moist. Julie was wet and leaking pussy juice into my palm as I cupped her sex. I teased her opening, running my finger up and down it. I passed over her opening, up to the base of her clit and then back down, over it, towards her asshole. I repeated my finger's motion multiple times and added pressure to the gateway of her love canal. Julie continued to moan with excitement as I kissed her neck. My kisses were followed by licks of my tongue and nips by my teeth. Her neck was turning red and was covered in saliva. I opened my mouth wide, drew open my lips and applied pressure to the little bundle of muscle above the shoulder where it meets the neck. I sucked on her skin. I nibbled. I traced her skin between my teeth with my tongue. I sucked some more. She moaned as I bit down. I knew that this attention was going to leave a mark. Todd might even like to see her temporary scar.

At the same time as my mouth sucked on her neck, my left hand worked on her tit. I tilted my wrist and pressed my forearm into her abdomen. I slid my arm down and cupped her whole breast in my palm. I lifted the floppy skin from against her body. I gripped it all in my hand and squeezed. I released the pressured and applied it again. Using my elbow for leverage, I pulled on her breast as my fingers scraped against her skin. My grip was hard. My fingers pulled her flesh as they moved away from her body. I pinched her soft flesh between my thumb and forefinger as they led the other three fingers towards her nipples. When they found found her inflated silver dollars, they rolled them back and forth. I applied a lot of pressure. Julie let out a yelp as the pleasure turned to pain. She didn't pull away. She liked to feel the physicalness of my attention.

At the same time, my right hand rubbed her pussy. I ran my hand up and down the front of her thigh. I ran it as low as I could reach while still keeping my mouth on her neck. I teased the back of her thigh with little tickles. I ran my hand up the back of thigh, past the hem of her babydoll neglige, over her skimpy thong and grabbed a handfull of asscheek. I teased her ass crack with my finger. My hand continued its wandering as it made its way back to her front. Using two fingers I traced up the inside of her thigh. I brushed over her mound and up to her belly. Back down again, but this time I pressed into her slit. She was warm and wet. My fingers traced up and down her slickness. She was smooth. She was hot. I pressed at her entry, but didn't enter. I teased her opening with two finger tips. I pressed up and ran over her clit. I circled it a few times before heading back to her slit. I teased her opening. Just about pressing in, but never breaking the seal.

All three stimuli were having their desired effect on Julie. Her heart rate was up. Her breathing became deep and stacto. Her intermittent moans had become one long sound that seemed to be coming from deep in her throat. My attention to her body reminded me of the oral attention she had given to me on the couch. It had been sensational. I wanted to replicate that for her. I took my hands from their tasks and placed them on her hips. I steered her backwards to the bed. I applied pressure signaling her to get on the bed. I helped her up and back. She slid easily on the sexy sheets.

Much like she had done for me, I lined up her ass on the edge of the bed. I kneeled between her legs, her pussy just below my chin. I pushed up the hem of her camisole. I moved her thong more to the side. I now had free and clear access to her pussy.

I lowered my face to her. I lightly ran my tongue over her mound. I was close to her slit, but intentionally avoided it. I pushed her knees and thighs up. Instead of asking her to hold them, I rested her feet on my shoulders, the heels of her shoes scraping under my armpits. I lowered my face back down to her hole. I blew lightly. The warmth of my breath on her wetness tingled her and shot sensations up and down her body.

I immediately replaced my breath with my tongue. I pressed it along her slit and gave a long, firm lick from below her hole up her cleft and finally over her sensitive clit. Another shudder of pleasure passed thru Julie's body. I licked back down her lips until I found her entry. I pushed my tongue past her vulva and into her pussy. I formed a small hollow tube with my tongue and proceeded to fuck her with it. Julie was moaning and sighing with pleasure.

I fucked her about fifty times with my tongue. Her juices covered my lips and chin. It was time to take my cunninlingus to the next level. I withdrew my tongue. Her pussy gaped where my tongue had been. I blew on her again. It tickled her nerves and pleasure shot through her body again. I stuck my tongue out again and licked up her slit. This time I stopped at her clit. I gave it a long lick up, separating the sensitive nub from its protective hood.

That lick was all that it took for Julie to cum. All of my work turning her on and getting her excited came crashing over her body. She came hard. Her high heeled shoes dug into my shoulder as her lifted her ass off the satin covered mattress. Her belly jiggled as her body convulsed. I looked up from between her thighs. Her head was back, pressing into the comforter. Her hands had gone to her breasts. She was pulling on her nipples and grabbing at her breast tissues.

I didn't wait for her orgasm to subside. I wanted her to ride it. I wanted to add to it. I placed my first two fingers at the opening of her pussy. Her hole was still open from the work my tongue had done. I pressed in with my fingers until the first two knuckles were in. I pulled them out to the tip. I pressed them back in. This time I didn't stop until they were all the way in. I gave her clit another long hard lick. The pressure on her sensitive tip shot another wave a pleasure thru her body. I licked again. And again. I banged my fingers in and out as I licked.

It was all too much and she came again. This orgasm started before the last had stopped. It built on top of it. Julie didn't breathe. Her body was vibrating so quickly as waves of climax crashed up and down her body it seemed like she laid there still. She took a shallow breath and held it. Her hands stopped working on her tits and dropped to her side. Palms down, she gripped the sheet in her right hand and the comforter in her left. Her biceps quivered from the effort she put into holding onto the bed.

I gave her one more long lick and paused. I had a surprise in store for her. I was going to show her my patented move. But I waited for her relax; for some of the pleasure to subside.

As she returned from her climax, she looked down at me, kneeling before her, worshipping her pussy with my mouth. She put her hand on my head and grabbed at my short hair. She raised her chin in a come-up-here-next-to-me motion. I shook my head no and lowered my face back down to her.

It was time. I was going to give her the biggest, most intense orgasm she had ever had. I slowly replaced my fingers back into her pussy. I pressed up and stimulated her g-spot. Then came my move. I used my lips to separate her clit from its hood. I put my tongue directly on her bean and licked up. I flicked it with my tongue. She screamed. I rammed my fingers into her. They were as deep into her as I could get them. I pursed my lips into the smallest O-shape I could muster. I surrounded her bare clit with my lips and I sucked. I sucked on it like she had sucked on my cock.

I pressed my lips out. They moved over her smooth shaft. She screamed again. She pounded on the mattress with her hands. I began to pulse my head back and forth, essentially giving Julie's little clit a blowjob. It was a new sensation for her. I could tell. I knew it would be. I sucked up and down her little shaft as I worked my fingers in and out. Just like she had done two weeks earlier, I sucked. I sucked on her bare little clit. That was all that it took to push her over the edge again.

Julie's heeled feet slipped off my shoulders as she pressed her thighs tight against my ears. Her feet kicked back and forth as she lost control of her body. Hers shoes flew off of her feet and hit the wall somewhere behind me.

As her next orgasm took hold of her body, she trembled mightily on the bed. Her thighs attempted to close to keep me from over stimulating her, but my head was in the way. She lost control of her body. She squeezed her thighs together like she was trying to crack a walnut. The pressure and sweat caused my ears to suction to her. It was painful. But, I took pride that I was eating her to such an intense climax. I continued to suck on her clit, my lips enveloping her tiny shaft, her lips, cascading against mine. I pounded her pussy hard with my two fingers. I pulled them out, leaving her opening gaping. I thrust them back in. All the way in. Deep in. I pushed as hard with my shoulder and elbow as I could. My two fingers brushing against her g-spot. In one last effort to fully satiate Julie, I flicked my tonuge across her sensitive and exposed clit. More waves of pleasure radiated thru her body.

It was all that she could handle. She sat up and pushed against my forehead. She put her feet back on my shoulder and pressed me away from her. I heeded her desires and removed my face from her pussy. I gave her clit one little kiss before I retreated for good. I left my fingers in her, but didn't move them. I wanted her to feel full, but I didn't want to stimulate her anymore.

I lowered my ass back and onto my heels and rested. With my free hand, I wiped the excess pussy juice from my face. Julie was in a heap on the bed. Her feet were still on my shoulders. They were supporting much of her limp, lifeless body; keeping her from sliding off the bed. I stood, removed my fingers from her pussy and pressed on her ass. She easily slid back onto the bed because of the satin sheets. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my shorts and boxers onto the floor. My erection pointed at Julie.

Julie rolled over onto her side and faced me as I climbed onto the bed. I brushed her head and hair with my left hand. I am sure that some of the pussy juice from my face was transfering to her hair. I smirked at that thought. That spurred another thought in my head. A dirty thought. I took the two fingers that had been in her pussy and moved them to her face. I brushed her cheek with my thumb. I traced her lips with it. She reached out her tongue and gave my thumb a playful lick. I replaced my thumb at her lips with the two fingers that had been buried in her pussy.

She didn't miss a beat. She sucked them into her mouth and sucked them clean. She was a sight. It was hot watching her clean my fingers of her juices. She savored the work. She used her tongue to scrape her taste off of me. She sucked like there was a chance my fingers could fill her mouth with cum. I encouraged her. I moved my fingers in and out, fucking her mouth with my hand.

My erection was about even with her stomach. She reached her hand down and started to stroke me as her mouth cleaned my fingers. She jacked me slowly. Her hand worked up and down my shaft. At the top, she ran her thumb across my sensitive head. At the bottom she fondled my balls. It felt good, but I wanted more. I was about to roll over and climb on top of her. But she had the same thought and acted on it first.

12