Helping Out My Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie didn't move, holding me in her mouth, just the head in her mouth for a long, sensuous amount of time. It felt good. But she wanted more then just my a little oral penetration. She wanted to suck me off. And she did. She started to suck on my tip. I could feel her lips pulse against my sensitive skin. In time with her quivering lips she sucked in. She sucked in like a baby nursing it's first bottle of the day.

Her free hand went to my balls. She rolled them in her palm. She tugged on them lightly. She teased that delicate space right behind them.

Julie was a master at felatio. She knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

She lowered her left hand back down my shaft. Her lips followed. When her hand's motion became obstructed at the base of my manhood, she held more than half of me in her mouth. She augmented the sucking power by swiping her tongue under my shaft. The combination of her hand on my nuts, tongue on my shaft and sucking was so powerful. I have had many blow jobs in my life, but none like this. None so balanced and effective.

Her head, lips and tongue retreated back up my shaft. Her hand followed. At the end of my shaft, her retreat didn't stop and I slid out of her mouth with an audible pop as the suction on my cock ceased.

I was still looking down at her, admiring her technique. She lifted her chin a little bit and looked at me, directly, in the eyes. She purred at me, "It feels so hot to have a real cock in my mouth again." Her eyes locked on mine. "I need this so bad. I need to feel your heat in my mouth, to smell your musk as I take you all in. I am going to make you weak in the knees with my sucking."

Her words were sexy. Her staring at me while she said them was hot. Her hand working up and down my shaft as she used her mouth for something other than sucking was still moving me towards orgasm. Her hand playing with my nuts was the topping on the BJ cake.

I didn't have long to take it all in before her lips were back on my meat. I was back in her mouth just as quickly as the popping sound of coming out of it had dissipated.

Julie worked my cock with her fist gripped around me. Her mouth followed every mover her hand made. She sucked on my like she was pulling a golf ball thru a garden hose. She knew that there was a prize in there and she wanted to get to it.

Julie's efforts were doing their job and I was feeling great. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Her spit was collecting in the corner of her mouth. I was fully coated in her saliva. The moisture from her mouth allowed her hand to slide up and down my shaft with ease.

Julie removed her hands from contact with me. Her right hand, which had been working my shaft reappeared on my stomach. It was wet with oral lube. She slid it up my torso leaving a slimy trail behind it. She moved her hand up my chest until it stopped on my peck. She grabbed at my nipple the same way she had grabbed at hers earlier. She pulled and twisted. I let out a little yelp at the pain. I could feel her smile around my cock that was now fully in her mouth, her nose resting in my manscaped bush.

She sucked her way back up my cock until all that remained in her mouth was the head. She traced the underside of my cock with her tongue. She followed the length of me along the tube extracting my precum as she went. When she got back to tip, she used her tongue to coat my head with my precum.

She took all of me back into her mouth. She pressed down as far as she could. As I slid into her throat, she shook her head back and forth. The feeling of her taking all of me and shaking it back and forth was electric. The feeling had my whole body tingling. I was now in her throat and she swallowed. She swallowed hard like she was trying to detach the head from the rest of my cock. It was a new sensation to me and it was superb.

Julie started to gag, I was just too deep. In an instinctual move to get air into her lungs, she pulled back her head and once again the suction was released and I heard a pop. Her hand that had working my nipple lowered to my hip and she used that to help her keep her balance.

As Julie struggled to get back her breath, as she panted with lack of air, she groaned.

I diverted my stair from her mouth and lips. I saw that the hand that had been working on my nuts was between her thighs. It was working on her pussy. I couldn't tell if they were buried in there or just teasing her clit. But she was working herself into a frenzy. I always have a better orgasm from oral when the woman is getting off. I think it alleviates some guilt.

As Julie's breath began to come back to her, she realized that I was watching her play with herself. Not skipping a beat, she removed her right hand from between her legs, traced the three fingers up her body, over her nipple that she gave a pinch to and into her mouth. I could see the juices from her pussy on her fingers as she put them in her mouth. The mouth that had just been sucking my dick was now sucking her juices from her own fingers.

I moaned. I could almost feel the sucking that she was doing on her fingers thru my own dick. To tease me some more and further exhibit how dirty she was, she took those three fingers from her mouth and rubbed the head of dick, like she had earlier done with her tongue. Imitating that move exactly, she used her middle finger to extract precum from shaft. She used her longest digit to coat my head with my own juices.

Julie didn't want to delay the treat that was in my balls any longer. Her hand went back down to her twat and she resumed playing with herself. Her mouth went back to my shaft and she started bobbing up and down on it. She sucked hard as she moved up and down my length. She took all of me in again all the way until I entered her throat again. Her throat muscles swallowed again and the sensation was exhilarating. My hand went to the back of her head to provide encouragement. I tried to hold her in that position; with the head of dick in her throat as she tried to swallow it. But, Julie was in charge and she knew it. She backed all the way off of me until just my head was in her mouth. She rotated her head to the side and started to lick up and down my shaft. It was cross between treating me like an icecream cone and a cob of corn. She worked up and down one side and then across my head and up and down the other side.

Julie moaned as she did it. Her fingers were having the same effect on her pussy as her mouth was having on me. We were both getting close to cumming.

She pressed my length up and against my stomach as she licked up and down the underside of my cock. As her tongue made its way to the tip of my head, Julie let out a long sigh. Then a moan, then a gutteral exhale. She had just made herself cum. That was it. I was getting close. There was not going to be any holding me off.

I spoke for the first time in forever, "Put me back in your mouth. I want to cum. I want to watch you swallow my seed."

Her orgasm was subsiding and she met my lustful gaze with her eyes. She looked up at me and teased the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue. The nerves on my sensitive tip were all firing. The sensation was incredible. It felt so good. If she continued it much longer I was going to splatter her face with my cum.

But, Julie had another plan.

She released my cock from her hand. It fell in front of her face and bobbed up and down. It bobbed part from gravity and part from twitches of desperation to cum.

Julie eyed my erection, almost like she was having a staring contest. Almost like she was daring it coat her face in my juices.

I didn't know what was happening. What was her plan? I didn't have to wait long.

Unceremoniously Julie stood. She took two steps to her right. Her back was to me. She was facing the cabinets, leaning on the counter. She rested her heavy bosom on the cold marble. Her hands reached around and grabbed her ass. Using her fingers, she gathered the skirt of her dress. Multiple times her fingers extended, grabbed a segment of cloth and then gathered it into her palm. She repeated the process over and over until the hem of her dress was in her hands.

Julie's ass was exposed to me. She was wearing a thong. It was a dull rose color. At one point it may have been pink. It may have even been sexy. But now, all that it was was a thin band of tired fabric struggling to cover all of her.

Julie raised her skirt fabric up and tucked it under her armpits. Her right hand went between her ass cheeks. She pulled her thong to the side. I now a good view of her pussy. Her lips were engorged and hanging down. I could make out the dew from her previous self-exploration. She was hairy. Her pussy was hairy. Her ass crack was hairy. She was not a woman that was worried about anyone seeing her naked.

She crab walked her feet apart and back, spreading her thighs, lowering her pussy and ass and arching her back.

"Get over here and fuck me. Don't be sensitive. Don't be gentle. Don't make love to me. I need to get fucked. So get over here and do me."

I shuffled my feet back and forth as I tried to walk over to behind her. I was restrained by my jeans at my ankles.

I finally got behind her. I took my erection in hand. It was still wet from the tonguing she had given me. I gave it a few pumps to make sure it was fully hard. Using my right hand, I guided my erection towards her entry hole. I smacked it against her waiting slit and slid it back and forth. I bent my knees a little bit and bent my hips to give me a better angle.

Julie looked over her shoulder at me, reached between her legs from the front and grabbed my shaft from me. "Just let me do it!!" She barked at me.

She lined my dick up with her hole. She applied some pressure with the pad of her fingers and my head popped in. I didn't have time to savor that awesome feeling of first entering a pussy. Julie pushed her hips back and my dick slid in. We didn't rest so that she could get used to me. There was no warm up. She threw her hips back into me and I thrusted forward to meet them. The hand that Julie used to guide me to her entrance had slid up a few inches and was working her clit. Her middle finger was rubbing back and forth on her button. I could feel the vibrations running thru her pussy and onto my cock. Her finger must have been moving so fast!

I wasn't being gentle. I was now pounding away at her pussy from behind. The slapping of my pelvis against her ass was loud. The sound motivated me to pump harder and faster. I was pulling all the way out and driving myself in. I used my quads to thrust deeper. I stood on my tippy toes to get all of me in her.

Julie's orgasm came quickly. She lowered her head onto the cold stone counter. My thrusting rubbed her against it leaving small streaks of cheap makeup and sweat. Her right hand continued to provide stimulation to her clit. Her left hand was holding on to the edge of the counter, steadying her against my thrusts.

Her grunting and groaning silenced as her orgasm took over. She became rigid. Her back arched and she gave one big push back with her ass to meet my thrust. Her fingers stopped their attention to her clit. She stood still and silent as I keep assaulting her pussy from behind. I slapped her ass hard. Whack. The sound almost echoed in the tiny kitchen. The resulting sting created another wave of orgasm in Julie. Her abs tightened. She bounced up and down on the pads of her feet. Then her body convulsed and shook. Watching her from behind she reminded me of one of those little martini shakers in the hand of a skilled bartender.

I continued to fuck her. I was using all my might to fuck her as hard as I could. I was into it for me now. Working to get myself to my orgasm. I was at least two behind.

Julie was still coming down from her climax when I felt my loins begin to boil. It started behind my balls. The sensation is difficult to describe. It feels like a unique, light tingling that only occurs as an orgasm becomes imminent. It is a trained feeling; trained by my body over the last 20 years or so to hang on. Trained to keep going. Trained that in just a little bit, euphoria is coming. That isn't all that was coming. So was my load of cum.

I pulled back so that just the head of my cock was still inside Julie. I put all of my weight and effort behind one last thrust. My legs pushed forward. My hips rocked forward. I stood on the balls of my feet. My efforts knocked Julie against the cabinet. Her hand pinned against a drawer under her weight. She stood up as straight as she could, arching her back to meet my deepness. My right hand pulled her hips back into mine. My left arm reached around her front and grabbed a handful of tit and squeezed with all my might. Pressed up against the counter so tightly, her left arm wasn't needed for balance any longer and met my hand on her tit. She mauled at her tit and nipple thru my hand.

I held still deep inside her as my cum ejected out of me into her womb. I came in mighty waves. My first shot felt like a rocket leaving the launch pad. Another shot off inside of her. Followed by a third and fourth. I don't know how many ropes I fired in total. But it felt good. Her pussy muscles moved in sync with my shooting to milk all of my cum out of her.

I was light headed. I stood there for a long instant bathing in afterglow. Julie snaked her hand, despite the pressure on it of both our body weights, a little lower and lightly stroked my nutsack. It felt good. It was sensitive. It was in dire contrast to the bitch that had yelled at my best friend, offended her friends and then demanded that I pound her from behind.

Part 2 coming soon...

12