Helping Out My Ex-Wife

Story Info
Ex-wife needs help and he wants revenge.
3.9k words
4.25
166.6k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My marriage was a sham. On the outside it appeared to be a good solid 19-year marriage with two happy well adjusted kids, a good house and me having a good, reliable and fulfilling job as a teacher. In reality yes the kids were well looked after, I enjoyed my job and the house was ok but the marriage was none existent. There were few feelings left between Jackie, my wife, and I. In the final few years we shared a bed out of necessity rather than desire, as we had no spare room. Jackie had taken to wearing, giant passion killer knickers and bras, not that I ever got to see her in them, as she would only change when I was out of the room and the door shut, but I did see them on the washing line. She also slept in thick floor length nightgowns. As for sex well it happened once in the last five years and even then it was a birthday treat and it was a 'if you must' and she lay there fiddling with her hair as I fucked her. I might as well as been using a blow up doll!

It didn't start of like this and that made me all the more resentful. We started going out after her eighteenth birthday party. We had known each other for ages and got on well. We were both virgins but after about a year that changed. The sex was great, noisy, varied and frequent. We did it when ever and where ever we could. In fact the riskier the more it turned Jackie on. One of her favourites was fucking in her room upstairs whilst her parents, who, especially her father, were very straight laced and believed in no sex before marriage, were downstairs watching TV. After we had made love she used to enjoy getting dressed, without cleaning up and sitting with her parents for a while with her knickers and vagina full of my cum. We also frequently fucked outside and even in a swimming pool at a caravan park we were staying in. There was little we didn't try except anal sex and although she loved giving head I was not allowed to cum in her mouth. As you can imagine I was delighted when she accepted my marriage proposal and looked forward to a happy sexually fulfilled marriage.

How wrong I was from the day we got married intercourse virtually stopped apart from two brief periods during which she conceived two kids. Then the mutual masturbation and cuddling dwindled away and I found myself reliant on jerking off. On top of this Jackie lost her job several times and we had to survive on my salary. This made her obsessive about money and I was given hardly any cash to spend and seeing mates was out as it was 'too bloody expensive!' She gradually became more and more depressed and the situation gradually developed into the situation I outlined above; stable but definitely unsatisfactory. As you can imagine I felt totally used, frustrated and fed up.

Eventually I decided enough was enough and initiated divorce proceedings. I eventually managed to keep custody of the kids and the house. Jackie went back to live with her parents.

I enjoyed my new freedom and although I had no regular girlfriend I felt more relaxed and life became far more enjoyable. Eventually my decree absolute came through and I celebrated hard with a few mates.

Over the next couple of month's life gained a natural rhythm and the children and I were very content. I even had a couple of dates none of which came to much or involved more than a polite kiss. Life was good at last but I still felt bitter towards Jackie. The more I thought about it the more I felt used and the more I realised that she had used sex as a power tool/lever to get what she wanted. I even discussed it with my best mate, Paul, and he was even more disgusted than I was in the way that she had treated me and amazed that I put up with it for so long. The injustice of it gnawed away at me and I wanted to get even but had no idea how. Paul just told me to put it behind me and get on with enjoying life- easy for him to say.

About four or five months after my divorce was finalised I had a win on the National Lottery, not a small one either, I won the rollover jackpot of £8.75million! I rapidly brought a new much larger house with a swimming pool, hot tub etc. I decided life at last was being good to me and my desire to get even with Jackie drifted to the back of my mind.

It wasn't long after the kids and I had settled into our new house that Jackie phoned, sounding awful, and stated that she urgently needed to discuss something with me. I thought it must be about the kids, as that was all we discussed now we were separated, so invited her over for dinner a couple of nights later. She could see the kids, they would be excited especially as she could put them to bed and then we could talk over dinner.

I was surprised when Jackie arrived on the chosen night. She had lost a lot of weight, not from her chest I was pleased to see, and had dress smartly in a lovely skirt and semi translucent top - far sexier than she wore when married to me. The afternoon/ evening went well and the kids were really excited to show mum around the house and delighted that she could put them to bed in their own beds. I had sorted a beautiful and expensive dinner so that I could show of my newfound wealth. The conversation flowed reasonably easily but it was not till after dinner Jackie revealed the true reason for her visit.

'Martin, I... am not sure how best to say this but...' she started nervously 'I... I want...no need your help.'

'Go on,' I said intrigued.

'Well, You know I still live with mum and dad,'

'Yes and?'

'I can't stand it. Dad is driving me crazy! I can't work on medical grounds, I have no money and my life is hell with no way to escape!' she blurted out and began to cry. I thought for I while. I certainly had the means to help her but did I have the inclination. It was then the thoughts of getting even came back. I wouldn't help her and just enjoy seeing her suffer. No, that wasn't quite right. An idea then struck me. It was brilliant, totally appropriate and would totally satisfy my need for revenge.

'OK, here is what I propose,' I stated, 'I haven't sold our old house. I am actually getting it done up, including the extension we used to dream of, and was then going to let it. I will give it to you plus £200,000.'

'Wow, that is more than I, or for that matter anybody, could possibly expect of you and it would set me up for the rest of my life,' Jackie replied ecstatically.

'It will however cost you,' I continued.

'Anything, anything,' She bubbled happily

'Well, if you are sure. Next Friday you are to move in here and stay in the spare room until the house is ready,'

'That sounds great,' Jackie said happily.

'I have not finished.' I continued 'you are to wear the clothes I select for you for the entire time you are with us.'

'Ok, Ok that sounds fine,' she agreed

'You will not be allowed any underwear and will sleep naked,' I stated

'I'm not happy about that but...I know you have always had a fetish about women wearing no undies ...and you are giving me £1/2 million so... ok!'

'You must also fulfil any sexual request I make of you,'

'You can't be serious!'

'I am. It is your choice...it will make up for the way you used sex to manipulate things and get your way during our marriage... take it or leave it.' I stated as firmly as I could.

'But...but its so unfair,' she stammered.

'It's not,' I replied, 'I don't have to do anything to help you and I am offering to set you up for life in exchange for 3 or 4 weeks of sexual fulfilment. If you don't like it do without the money. I need a wee so you have a few minutes to decide.' With that I left here to think and went to the loo. I deliberately took my time allowing her plenty of time to mull it over and to make her mind up. I eventually returned to the living room and asked,

'Well what have you decided?'

'I have no choice,' she stated reluctantly, 'you are offering me a wonderful restart to my life and I can't bare living with my parents any longer. So, reluctantly... I agree.'

'Great, you will move in on Friday and stay until our old house is finished. You can bring whatever clothes you like apart from underwear, as you will not need any. I will choose your outfits each day. You will willing perform any sex acts I request and if you refuse anything the deal is off. Once you leave I will ask nothing more of you.' I confirmed.

'Eh... ok... I agree,' Jackie replied reluctantly. 'I need to test that you mean what you say so lets have a practice now,'

'What... I didn't agree to that.'

'Well I need to know that you mean it and will do what I ask. In any case you will have to in six days time if you want the money.'

'Eh...ok... I...I might as well,' she said timidly.

'Good,' I stated with relish and felt my cock stiffing in anticipation. 'Stand in the middle of the room,' Jackie did as I asked. 'Lift your skirt.' Slowly she began to lift her skirt till it was about the middle of her thighs. 'Higher.' She continued to raise it till I could jus make out the first signs of he large, white, cotton, M&S knickers. 'Higher... right up to your waist.' She looked embarrassed but lifted her skirt right to her waist giving me a clear view of her knickers. I stood up and slowly walked round her looking closely and enjoying her awkwardness. I then grabbed by video camera and began to film as I once more walked around her.

'Hey, I didn't agree to pictures or video!' Jackie complained dropping her skirt.

'I think you will find you agreed to anything!' I replied firmly. 'Lift your skirt again.' She reluctantly lifted her skirt and I began filming again. I moved in close and filmed some close up shots of her cotton-covered cunt.

'Part your legs a bit and bend over and grab your ankles with your hands' I instructed. Jackie moved her feet about two feet apart and bent right over I stood behind her and admired, whilst filming, the sight of her mound as the material stretched over it. I then ran my hand over the taught cotton that covered her buttocks and then between her legs. I was surprised how moist the material over her crotch felt. The situation was turning her on! 'Rub a hand between your legs,' I commanded. She hardly hesitated and began to rub her right hand along her moistening crotch. I filmed and slowly zoomed in on her hand as it moulded the material to her lower lips more and more closely.

'Stand up and slip your knickers down to your knees but keep your skirt up.' I told her. To her credit she silently stood up began to lower her knickers. The moisture caused the panties' crotch to stick to her vaginal lips. She finally got her knickers down to her knees and stood up holding her skirt around her waist like a naughty school girl about to be punished. I stood and admired the first view of her hairy cunt for many years.

'When did you last trim your pubes?' I asked.

'I haven't for many years,' Jackie replied, some what embarrassed.

'Finger your self,' I instructed. I filmed whilst Jackie's hand initially began to play with her pubes then slowly a finger began to run up her moist vaginal lips and then one finger slipped between them. Even in our courting days she would never play with herself in front of me and even claimed that she never did alone, I wasn't sure whether I believed this at first but later on in our marriage decided it was probably true as she could not guide me or help me as to what felt good or how to bring her off.

'Bend over like before,' I commanded. She did as I requested. I moved behind her continuing to film and as I zoomed in on her now engorged and well lubricated lips I instructed her, ' keep finger fucking yourself- two fingers now.' I was amazed she didn't question me but just slipped her hand between her legs then insert first one and then a second finger and began to finger fucker herself. She was getting of on being domineered and I was getting off on doing the domineering and we had hardly started as this was only the prequel. After a few minutes her hips were beginning to move and her nipples sticking out, rock hard, through her bra and blouse. Also she was beginning to moan - her first orgasm was not far away.

With some reluctance, on both her part, and mine I stopped her from bringing herself off and got her to stand back up. All the time I made her hold her skirt up and left her knickers around her knees. I then removed her blouse and bra. I admired my first sight of her 36D breast. The last time I had seen them was before the children were born and at that time they were only 34A. As she put on weight they grew and as I mentioned earlier they had not shrunk as she had subsequently lost weight. It was therefore my first sight of these magnificent breasts, gleaming in sweat and crowed with large erect nipples.

I put the video camera down where it would continue to record events as they evolved. I could not resist the temptation to cup and fondle each breast in turn, licking and suckling their engorged, erect, red nipples. I then let a hand wander down, across he flat stomach, through her forest of pubes and began to finger her lubricating cunt. She was wetter than I could remember, but then it had been many years since I had felt it at all. I slowly inserted a finger deep into her cunt enjoying the slippery warmth around it and began to finger fuck her.

'Mmmm,' she commented and thrust her hips forward to meet the inward stroke of my finger. .

'You like that don't you?'

'Y...Yes.'

'If you want another finger ask for it.' I instructed.

'Mmmm...Mmmm...yes...yes please,' she moaned.

'Yes please what?'

'Put another finger in.'

'In where and do what?' I asked enjoying her awkwardness.

'Put another finger up my... cunt and...and... fuck me with it,' She had never talked to me like that and I loved it. I did as she asked and soon had two fingers and then three flashing in and out of her. Just before she came I stopped and put my fingers to her mouth. I knew she had always refused to put anything that had been up her cunt into her mouth but now I had the leverage. To her credit I didn't have to ask she realised what I wanted and despite screwing up her face a little she let me slip each finger into her mouth and actively licked her cunt juice off them.

'Sit down on the sofa, with your skirt up, remove your knickers, spread your legs a wide as possible and pull your cunt lips apart whilst I undress.' I thought she would find this too much but being dominated, and possibly several years without sex had got her so turned on that she shrugged her shoulders accepting her situation and sat back onto the sofa spread her legs and then used both hands to stretch open her dripping vaginal lips. I undressed rapidly and stood directly in front of her slowly wanking my rigid cock enjoying the sight of my prudish ex wife her skirt above her waist spreading herself for my enjoyment. With out asking she slowly began to finger her dripping cunt. I couldn't resist much longer so knelt between her legs and began to feast on her hairy snatch. It tasted divine and she was obviously turned on and approaching orgasm as she locked her legs round my neck and began to grind her mound against my face desperately trying to get my tongue as deep as possible.

'Yes... Yes... Mmmm... That's great... eat me. Ggg...God I am going to come.. AAHHH!' With that Jackie's hips thrust right off the sofa forcing my face even harder on to her and then her legs squeezed tight round my head and she came hard. I thought she might break my neck as I struggled to pull away from her twitching cunt. Finally she flopped backwards and I was able to move my cunt-juice soaked face away.

I gave her a few minutes to recover and then got her on to all fours and came up behind her, slipped my rampant cock, right up to the hilt into her cunt, grabbed her big daggling tits and began to fuck her rampantly doggy style a position knew she hated, even whilst courting, as she felt it was humiliating and degrading. After six years without sex the feeling of a hot, wet and tight cunt around my prick was wonderful. I savoured every second I could whilst enjoying watching her obscenely stretch lips moving and stretching with the movement of my cock. Obviously I wasn't able to hump her for long before I was finding it almost impossible not to cum. I hung on as long as I could enjoying the pressure, almost pain as it built up, straining every thing I had to prolong the pleasure and resist the urge to cum. To prolong my enjoyment I withdrew and lay down on my back.

'Time for you to the work and ride me'' I stated. I ensured that the video camera had a great view of this action and knew that Jackie had always hated being on top. Jackie got up and stood up and stood over me giving both the camera and I an excellent view of her sodden and stretched gash. Her juices were literally dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She crouched down took hold of my rigid, slippery, 10½ inch cock and guided it between her engorged and splayed labia as she impaled herself on it. She then began to fuck me energetically as she rubbed her own clit. She was moaning fast and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. The rubbing of her clit became more and more frantic until eventually she screamed out and came soaking my balls in the process.

As she flopped back recovering, still impaled on by cock, I realised that I couldn't hold back anymore so pushed her off and moved so that my cock was in line with her mouth.

'Suck me off until I cum in your mouth and then swallow it,' I ordered. I knew that she had never liked letting things go straight from her cunt to her mouth or let me cum in her mouth, as she hated the idea of it.

'I...I can't,' she pleaded, 'I will suck it till just before you cum and then toss you off over my tits. I can't face the idea of sperm in my mouth.' 'I knew you wouldn't be able to keep up your part of the deal. You better get dressed and leave,' I stated calling her bluff.

'Oh god not now I have gone so far.' She then grabbed my cock and began to lick her juices off. Then slipped it into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down whilst fondling my balls. I rapidly returned to the point of no return. My cock felt bigger than ever before and having nearly shot my load a few moments before the pressure this time was unbelievable.

'That's it... I'm...going to CUM!' I warned enjoying my best ever blowjob, not that I have had many. I savoured the intense feeling as long as I could. My body glistened with sweat as I struggled to maintain control but finally I released the pressure and came in her mouth for the first time ever. It felt as if I had blown the end of my cock off as I came with such pent up force and in such quantity. I must of shot off seven or even eight times. I was amazed that Jackie managed to keep my jerking cock in her mouth throughout. There was so much cum that some inevitably dribbled out the sides of her mouth and onto her heaving and glistening tits.

Once I had finished cumming she released my cock, closed her mouth and, grimacing slightly, closed her eyes and swallowed two or three times. She then opened her mouth to show that it was empty. Without me asking she then slipped my softening prick back into her mouth and licked it clean.

'That wasn't as bad as I thought. I am not too fussed about the flavour but the sensation, and feeling of control, when your rampant cock shot off in my mouth made it worthwhile. I might enjoy repeating it,' she admitted once she had finished cleaning my prick. 'I think that is the deal signed now though.' She got dressed but I refused, despite her protest that her parents would notice if she came home without them, to let her put her bra or knickers back on, as she had to get used to it. I realised that she hadn't cleaned my spunk from her breasts and her top was now covered in it and her sweat making no longer translucent but transparent allowing who looked a clear view of her wonderful breasts and still erect, red nipples. At that moment her taxi beeped outside and she then began to leave. I opened the front door for her she turned and said,

12