Helping Out My New Aunt Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack meets his aunt Melody. Is caught jerking off by her.
1.8k words
4.02
100k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,006 Followers

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. Names of actual people have been changed as well.

*****

Prologue: Almost Caught

"Shit-shit-shit," she cried out, "get your ass dressed now! I can't believe I didn't know they'd be back so soon. I thought you told me that they'd be gone half the day swimming! Fuck, if we get caught-"

"Jack-we're home!"

"Quick jump out my window and bee line it to your car!" I urgently whispered.

"Ill txt you later okay?" she responded with a kiss.

"Jack, why's your door locked?" my mom said rattling my doorknob.

"Ummm-just a sec guys!" I call out as I watch her run behind the garage to her car.

Chapter 1: meeting my new aunt.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jack Vickers. Im 25 and I live at home with my family. Im the eldest son and an older brother to 3 siblings. Two younger brothers both 22 through 23 years old and a sister whose 21. I was born and raised in the town of Leavenworth Kansas. This was my mom's hometown too.

Mom had me at a young age (16) when her boyfriend at the time got her drunk at a party. I don't know much about my father, except for the part mom told me.

My father was tall, slender, had black short hair and had poor eyesight. He met mom when he was a senior in high school and she was a junior. Mom was introduced to him from their mutual friend. When they started dating, he was always pressuring her to have sex. Mom would refuse many times. He never gave up. Then at a party mom went to with her older sister (18), he got her drunk enough to allow him. That's how I was conceived.

Mom felt bad about going to that party. When she started to show signs of pregnancy, she thought about getting a abortion. But decided against it. My grandparents were upset at mom for getting pregnant, but ultimately supported her in raising me.

When she was halfway through the pregnancy, she told my father about it. He scoffed at her and refused to admit im his son. Mom was heartbroken. She wanted him to step up and be active in my life. But he decided not to. After I was born, he stopped by to apologize and wanted her back. She refused and my uncle ran him out of the house.

Shortly afterwards, mom continued high school. She ended up with her best friend Robert. When mom graduated highschool, she married robert and they had my brother and sister. Such a happy time.

Sadly, mom divorced him when me and my two siblings were in highschool. He was there in our lives, but he never took a active role. Mom couldn't handle it. They divorced a friends and still talk to each other.

A short while later, mom started dating in my senior year of high school. All the guys she dated couldn't stand that she had three teenage kids. She was about to give up, when she met my future stepfather. He had a son from a previous marriage and they clicked. After a while of online chatting, he decided to visit. He was okay at first.

One time he brought his son along, so we can all get familiar with each other. His son was a year younger than my brother, but he was deaf. So it was kinda hard to talk to him. Eventually they moved in together. I graduated high school and got a full time job. I was working as a bagger, as my three other siblings completed high school.

After they did, we decided to move to California. My brother and sister didn't want to. So they stayed with our grandparents in Leavenworth. Me, my second brother, my mom and my stepfather moved there.

My stepfather had family in California. They all lived on this property in a rural town.

We decided to move there, as my step-grandpa's health was declining.

Let me tell you about my step-family. I have a aunt who is 34, a Uncle who is 40, a grandma who is 69 and a grandpa who is 70. My aunt doesn't live on the property, but visits there every other day. My uncle does and he had so much negativity, that it was suffocating everyone around him.

My grandparents lived in a two story ranch style home that was handmade. They have a double wide trailer that we live in and a mother in law house attached to a garage.

I got my own room finally. I don't have to worry, about keeping my brothers up with my late night gaming. It was perfect for me.

Let me tell you more about myself, I'm average looking, Im not hung, popular and I don't have a girlfriend. Im a virgin too. The only action I get, is watching milf porn on my phone late at night. I have short dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. That's the only quality I have is my eyes. Thank god i didn't inherit my father's poor eyesight.

Right, now back to my story.

I remember the first time I met my aunt. Her name was Melody. She was attractive. She had dark brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, big beautiful green eyes, a full figure and a ass to die for. Oh I would stare at her from the corner of my eye as she walked. Id start thinking about her as I masturbated. Her face and body were always in my mind.

It was difficult to be around family when she was there. Mom didn't like her period. She always saud that she had this air about her. Like she was a diva and demanded affection or attention. Mom didn't know that I thought differently about Aunt Melody.

"Why is always so bitchy?" mom said in our living room, "I think she hates me or is judging me. Don't you feel that way too Jack?"

"Yea, I guess." I lied.

"It's like she's always better than everyone else and she's no saint." mom sighed.

That's how our first few months began. Aunt melody would say one thing and then backstab you the next. She never really liked me and my mom being there. It drove to some fights mom and my stepdad got into.

I started to hate him, he would oy focus on my faults. If it got to me and him fighting, it always ended in a draw.

Slowly my aunt would ask me to help out around her house and i learned a few things. Shes a neat freak, she loves collecting antiques, loves horror movies and lives alone. I told her a few things about myself.

I think it was in my opinion the beginning of our friendship. I kept certain things she told me secret and she never broke my trust either.

Id masturbate more and more about her. It was all i could do to keep myself in check. It was disturbing in my head. I cringed whenever I heard her voice or her name. My heart raced whenever I saw her or talked to her.

Chapter 2: The accidental exposure.

I've been helping her move stuff in her house for a few months now. She's always rearranging one thing or another. This time, it was her heavy ass four post bed. Thing was sold oak. I imagined screwing her in it. We stopped moving the mattress to catch our breath. She got up and asked if I wanted anything to drink from her fridge.

"Yeah," I responded out of breath, "a nice cold bottle of water."

"One cold bottle of water coming up," she said leaving to the kitchen.

I get up and followed her. Being in her house, it feels like I live here too. She lived in a modest three bedroom two bathroom house. Don't know why she needed three rooms, but she bought the house anyways. Each bedroom (except the master bedroom) was slightly bigger than my own room. The bathroom attached to the master bedroom had a deep wide tub and a walk-in shower. The one next to the other bedrooms had a shower tub. I liked her room better.

We reached the kitchen and she opened the refrigerator to get me a bottled water. I glanced at her bent over and thought about smacking her ass playfully. She turned around and handed me my water, as she held a can of Sprite. She opened it and took a long swig as I gulped down my bottled water. I was that thirsty.

Funny thing is, after I drank it I immediately had to use the bathroom. She sat on her couch as I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. As i finished and flushed, I was still hard and knew it would be a problem. So I started wanking. Normally I ejaculate in 3-4 minutes. This time, it was taking forever. As i finally felt that sensation of being close to ejaculate, I heard the door click. Then in walks aunt Melody...who froze, seeing me with my hand around my 6" prick.

Both of us talked at one

"Oh god, I'm sorry Jack"

"It's okay, i should've locked the door"

"I was just wondering, what was taking you so long"

"Please don't think less of me for this."

"Why would I do that? You're taking care of a problem and it's only natural."

"Okay...thanks"

She looks at my erection, then turns around to leave the bathroom. I couldn't finish as she caught me. Im going to be in so much trouble for this.

We finished moving her bed to the middle of her room and sighed a sigh of relief. She didn't bring up catching me jerking off. Nor did she talk about it, when she drove me home. When we got to my house, she reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. She handed it to me and said as I was opening the door.

"Did you finish your 'problem' Jack"

I stopped halfway through the door and closed it quickly.

"No. After you caught me, I couldn't do it."

She sighed and ruffled my hair.

"I see, well I hope it won't be a problem on Wednesday."

"What's on Wednesday? What are you going to make me do?"

"A friend of mine is moving some stuff into a storage shed. Since where she lives doesn't allow extra storage, she needs my help. Ill pay you for helping me. Oh, and it'll be a all day thing. So get plenty of sleep."

After she told me this, I got out and headed inside. 'Wednesday huh?' I thought to myself. Can't say no to extra money.

"Im back," I said loudly "Aunt Melody needs me this Wednesday to go help her friend. She's paying me of course."

"Okay, what time will you get back?" mom asked pausing her show.

"Ummm, Im guessing around 11pm?" I said, "she wasn't really clear on that part."

"Okay, just don't do anything STUPID." my stepfather chimed in.

I sighed and went to my room.

___________________

Continued on part 2

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,006 Followers