Helping Palak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay" she said in a small voice and started walking back towards the village

--

I had simply sat there with a fluttering heart, feeling the burning presence of her lips on mine, and even though the feeling quickly faded away the moment was forever burned on my brain. Of course, a simple friendly peck on the lips must've been normal for her considering her sexual endeavors with her boyfriend. But for me, the forever alone nerd, it was the first such intimate contact, even though it lasted less than a single breath.

Afterwards, I made my way to the village and found her talking to a couple of girls near the ladies' hall and I realized they were the same ones I had ran by in the morning with a boner.

I smiled sheepishly as I respectfully bowed my head towards them. They blushed and said something to Palak. She too blushed and laughed in response. I raised my eyebrows at her and she said, "They say that I took good care of your cock", she finished pointing at my now flaccid penis.

I jokingly flared my nose and said acting angry "No you didn't, wifey!"

She put her arm around my waist, hugging me from the side and said "Aw I did, hubby!" and kissed my cheek.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer, her breast touching my side. She excused us from the girls, they waved at me and walked away.

"Quite a naughty bunch of friends you have here!" I said.

She shook her head and said, "Oh you have no idea. Ara is even a wilder cat"

"Ara? Couldn't have guessed" I said with a grin.

"You bet!" she said and then added "Hey listen, I have to go hang out with the women now. We can't spend the whole day together, apparently its one of their marriage traditions. You gonna be okay on your own?"

Suddenly my heart sank, I crossed my arms and said "Yeah sure! I'll just explore the village myself, try to make some new friends."

"Alright then" she walked away, turned and said in a mocking seductive voice "I'll see you later big guy." and then made a kissing gesture in the air.

I rolled my eyes and said "See you later." as she grinned and walked away towards a group of girls.

--

"So, how was your day?"

We were lying down in the hut. After parting during the day, we had met at the campfire during dinner, after which we had taken a stroll at riverside and now were back inside the hut.

I was lying on my back, my head turned towards her. She was lying on her side facing me, her head resting on her palm. Her body glowing, bathed in the orange light from the crackling flames of the torches. She was wearing a handmade necklace made of white cowrie shells of varying lengths, which hung limply over her luscious breasts. Sometime in the day she had changed her hair too. Two thin braids from each side of her head went around and tied behind her head making a tiara braid, the rest of the hair free.

I was so mesmerized by the sight that for a moment I forgot what she had asked me. I said, "um, what?"

She giggled and said, "I asked how your day went"

"Oh the day, it was good. The language barrier is a huge pain. Even then I learned many things like how to plant seeds, irrigation, though they wouldn't let me do the heavy works like ploughing the field and all. Probably made a new friend too, that guy who greeted us at the gates. I'm calling him Joey", I told her.

"See? You're already mixing up nice here" she said smiling.

I shrugged and said "Yeah, but I'm also tired. Physical work is tiring" And then closed my eyes.

"I wanna talk to you about something" I heard her say in a small voice.

My eyes flew open and I looked at her "What?"

"Should I talk to Nilesh after this?" she asked with a straight face.

I propped up on my elbow, shrugged and said, "Well do you love him?"

She looked down on the ground as she said the next words, "I don't know. I was still in the process of figuring that out when—all of this happened. And it is said that distance is a good teacher. At first I was so mad at him, but now I sort of miss being with him too."

I raised my eyebrows at her and said, "Wait, you don't know? You guys have been together for almost a year and you haven't said the words yet? So what is this um- a completely physical relationship?"

She blushed and said, "Well yeah... I mean, sex is how we got started in the first place. That crazy night he walked in on me changing after my birthday party with the colleagues, and since then we practically did it almost every day, my place, his place, his car, roof of the office building and I can't even remember the rest. We are totally a couple of horny freaks, but we had been getting emotionally closer too all that time and we used to talk about stuff a lot. And this world trip was supposed to be the final chapter for the experimentation stage and the beginning of a new level of our relationship. But as you know, things have gotten pretty sour by the end. He was mad at me for being naked in the tribe, I don't know what will he say when he knows I've actually spent more than a week naked with you and on the top of it gotten fake-married to you!"

My heart was beating so fast that I was literally feeling the beats in my throat. I was feeling something I couldn't even fully describe, like the world was closing in on me suffocating me. She was practically on the verge of crying now so I swallowed the lump in my throat, put my hand on her arm, rubbed it, took a deep breath to compose myself and said, "Hey you know what, if he loves you he will understand. I mean, he is the one who put you in this predicament in the first place, left you alone in a Brazilian jungle. You're gonna go to him in spite of our time together here, if he still suspects us then he's a moron. He should be actually glad that he's getting a second chance from an amazing girl such as you."

She smiled through her tears, "You always know the right things to say" she said. After a pause and a sniff she added, "Well I guess I'll have at least one more talk with him when I get back, to see where we stand."

"Yeah you know, do what your heart tells you to." I said back.

She then laid on her back said, "I know" and closed her eyes.

I too laid on my back and stared at the husk ceiling of the hut, listening to the crackling flames and chirping insects in the silent night. Her hand reached out and took mine. I gave it a squeeze and closed my eyes, all the while my heart breaking into a thousand little pieces.

--

I stood there in the hut, looking into her eyes. We held each other's hands and were smiling warmly. The priest was saying his prayers, Ara stood watching us.

The final night had arrived. And I was so glad that it did.

I had become sort of detached with the trip after that night's talk with Palak. Even though I had fun spending time with my best friend, I wanted the trip to be over as soon as possible. I wanted to go back home and lock myself in my castle of grief.

The days passed as usual. We'd wake up, go for a swim, talk for a bit and then go back to village. I'd spend time doing farming or resting, sometimes Palak would manage to sneak out and we'll go explore the forest together.

At nights we will find ourselves taking a walk beside the river, staying up late talking and then falling asleep next to each other and sometimes she would even cuddle up to me and lay her head on my chest and we would fall asleep like that, physical boundaries forgotten. Fortunately we didn't had any sexual encounters after the first incident.

And so our days and nights passed and here we were, looking into each other's eyes waiting to be finally fake-married.

"I'm wondering what we're going to name our kids" I chided her.

She showed fake amusement and said "Yes! I have so many ideas, but we're definitely not using big or common names. I'm thinking we should name them in Chinese" She then smiled wide and batted her eyes at me. She can be really cute sometimes.

I suppressed a laugh just as Ara came forward and then guided each of us through the final vows.

Both of us were made to speak some sentences, I struggled and stammered miserably through the unknown words but Ara was patient with her repeated pronunciations.

After it was over or when we thought it was, me and Palak were just about to disperse when Ara suddenly started saying again in the same ceremonial tone.

Palak frowned as she listened to her, I asked her "What she's saying?"

She said in an unsure voice, "She asked you to lie down on the carpet, on your back." After a pause she said "That doesn't makes any sense.."

"We'll find out I guess" I told her nervously as I laid on my back.

Ara came forward and gave me a reassuring smile. She then sat on her knees beside me and said something.

As Palak translated "She's telling you to relax", Ara suddenly started caressing my genitals.

I gasped as instantly blood rushed into my shaft and it started growing in her hand. She continued stroking it until it was completely hard and I looked towards Palak to find her gaping at the sight before her. She met my eyes and mouthed "wedding gift!"

I shrugged and laid my head back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Then Ara stopped and said something else, which was shortly followed by a gasp and two words from Palak, "oh no"

My eyes flew open and I jerked my head up to ask "what?"

Palak simply walked towards me, a mixed look of horror and surprise on her face. She came to my other side and looked directly at Ara, who was explaining something to her, holding my stiff cock pointing it towards the sky.

Then realization dawned on me. I gulped and said in what came out barely as a whisper, "consummation?"

Palak nodded with a troubled look, apparently at a loss for words. Her expression said she was thinking hard. I on the other hand simply laid there stunned, with my hard cock in Ara's grasp.

There was no way out. We were in the middle of the village, we couldn't run. Even if we managed, where would we even run in the night? Palak could've feigned sickness, but she didn't. Instead she too sat on her knees beside me opposite to Ara and started explaining in a low voice "The ritual needs us to mate in front of the Mother Nature. The woman on top of the man is necessary, and—and the seed must be sowed"

Perplexed at her last words, I asked "What is that supposed to mean!?"

She said "That you will need to ejaculate inside me". She had an embarrassed look on her face and I couldn't blame her. She was in a relationship yet she had practically requested her best friend to help her out and now the situation has completely turned against her. It could very well completely and most likely destroy her relationship with Nilesh.

"I'm so sorry, Palak" I whispered to her as she hesitantly brought one of her leg and arm around me and now she was directly over me. Supporting herself on all four limbs her face was above mine, some of her open hair coming over her shoulders and onto my face.

A few hours ago I was determined to put all of this behind me as soon as the trip would be over. I was determined to let Palak pursue her happiness with Nilesh, mine were just stupid feelings anyways which I had been unable to express. But now my best friend was hovering over me naked as our fake pretentious marriage was about to get consummated for real.

As she raised herself on her knees into a straddling position, I noticed what was even more surprising than the initial shock—she was just as aroused as me. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy was swollen and her labia lips had parted enough on their own to give a mesmerizing view of the glistening clitoris and the opening to her vagina through the inner pussy lips.

I finally looked up to meet her eyes and for a very brief moment saw a look which I had never seen directed towards me: desire, but just as quick as that it was again replaced by one of uncertainty.

All the sounds of the world seemed to have faded away. All I could hear was my heart beating faster than ever. Her freckled chest rose and fell with deep heavy breaths to match mine. The tension build up was astounding, yet Ara waited for us patiently. The time stood still.

And then with a final apologetic look, she began to descend. I watched with stunned eyes as her pussy kept coming down until the tip of my penis touched the lips. A collective gasp escaped both of us as Ara rubbed the tip of my penis against her wet labia and then positioned it at the entrance of her vagina.

Without any hesitation this time, Palak slowly descended.

"Holy shit!" I groaned as Ara finally let go of my dick as it slowly and slowly got buried in Palak's wet, slick vagina while she sighed and let out a suppressed whimpering moan. The foreskin of my penis pulling back and allowing my gland to grind against her pussy walls which were contracting to grip the intruder, gave a feeling so heavenly and so unimaginable that for a moment my eyes rolled back in my head and I shut my eye lids until all of my cock was buried inside her pussy. Then she sat still, probably taking the feeling in. I opened my eyes to find out she had closed hers. A look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Then slowly she started rising, my dick sliding out of her pussy. Halfway up, she came back down, harder this time. Her eyes opened and met mine. She repeated the motions, a slow rise and then pressing down as hard as possible, all the time her eyes locked with mine. They were full of desire, full of lust. Suddenly her body inclined forwards and she put her hands on the ground on the sides of my head. I put my hands on her hips and she kept rocking her body forward and backwards as her pussy slid up and down my dick in steady slow motions. Her big breasts juggling over my face. I brought my hands, got hold of her breasts and squeezed. She didn't mind, in fact she moaned with satisfaction and looked at me with lust. My hands receded back to her hips, I grabbed her ass tightly as my dick continued to slide in and out of her vagina.

She was gasping, she brought her head down and for a moment I thought she was going to kiss me. Instead she kept distance as if teasing me. I tried raising my head, reaching out with my mouth to capture hers but she would simply smile seductively and keep her lips just out of my reach, though she never stopped slow-fucking me. I yearned to feel those lips, to taste her breath, and her tongue. This was definitely turning out to be a woman dominant event, as surely intended. But I felt that was also the best part about it, I submitted myself to her body, and I loved the idea of her ruling me.

All I could think of was the feeling of my dick sliding in and out of her as she kept rocking to-and-fro slowly, her inviting mouth open and just out of reach. Her being on top and the slow hard thrusts ensured my dick would penetrate deep with each and every stroke. My hands on her waist, her breasts looming directly in front of my face, our abdomens thumping against each other, her whimpers and moans every time I'd go inside, the feeling of being inside her, of being practically connected to her ... I was literally lost in a daze.

The slow sex and the tease had already brought me to the peak of arousal and I could already feel the orgasm building up in my cock. But to top it off she put her hand on the right side of my face, her face was mere inches apart from mine and she said through her gasps and purring moans "Do you want to give up?"

I smiled and said "I'm already yours"

She too smiled seductively and said "Yes you are" and with that she brought her lips down and I sucked one last breath before her mouth closed on mine.

It was like space travel. Like I was travelling in a vacuum through a wormhole towards another galaxy, towards another world.

I wrapped my arms around her as she put all her weight upon me and I received her kiss. Our mouths closed and opened on each other as our breaths became one and our tongues wrestled desperately. We kissed like two long lost lovers finally met and now lost in lust. We locked lips as she kept increasing the pace of her thrusts, now her body grinding over mine. She moaned into my mouth as she kept fucking me harder and harder accelerating with each stroke. Then all of a sudden she halted, her body pushing down hard, my cock buried completely inside her vagina, her breath stuck as the first convulsion came and her body trembled in a tremor. Feeling her orgasm pushed me off the edge too and I exploded inside her. I gripped her tightly as tremor after tremor, we came together. Our orgasm lasted for a full minute and I swear I had never came so much in my whole life.

As our orgasms subsided, our bodies relaxed, she limply stayed on me, her body sweating as much as mine. She put her sweaty forehead over mine, our noses touching, and our lips centimeters apart, each of us gasping for air trying to catch our breath.

I looked at Ara through Palak's hairs over my sweaty face and gave her an awkward smile. She rose and came forward, bent down, kissed the back of Palak's head and then left with the priest. Then I took in the moment.

Palak lying on me, our bodies sweating against each other, my hard cock still inside her, both of us heaving with deep breaths and I could feel hers on my lips. But then her eyes got watery, she whispered "That was the most incredible-" she kissed me on the forehead "-orgasm-" kissed me on the nose, "-ever", kissed me on the lips. I gulped and said "I should mention that you just took my virginity" She looked into my eyes with surprise and said "It must have been really hard for you" And then we both burst out laughing at her comment. I shrugged and said "It's still hard you know" which made her laugh even more.

And then she climbed off me, my hard dick sliding out of her pussy which was dripping with cum. She rolled over and laid beside me. The smell of sex hung in the air. We were still horny as fuck.

But then came the guilt.

Palak had put her hands over her face, she started sobbing. But just as I reached out to console her, she rolled away from me and laid on her side with her back towards me. She said through a sniff, "I need some space to think. We should sleep. We'll move out before dawn."

I bit my lip and replied, "Okay" and laid thinking.

I desperately wanted to talk to my friend, about what had happened. For I feared the conclusion she could arrive at thinking on her own. Tonight held the potential to have a great impact on our relationship, could either define it or destroy it. Tonight I didn't wanted to sleep...

Yet the mind blowing orgasm took its toll and I fell asleep anyways.

--

We left before dawn. Took the leave from tribe leaders, Palak embraced her girlfriends, especially Ara, they sobbed with her and as we walked through the flower gardens I turned back and took one last look at the place.

A handful of people stood to bid us farewell, rest were in the process of waking up or walking towards the far end side towards the river. Darkness had turned into greyness, birds had started their morning songs and I smiled at the simple beauty of this place. I was definitely going to miss it.

I turned away and saw Palak had already exited the village and disappeared among trees. She must have been more attached to this village than me, yet she was leaving with a bitter conflicted mood. I jogged to catch up to her and walked side by side with her. She was walking fast.

Her eyes were swollen with crying. We hadn't talked even once after the night.

We walked in silence and reached where Palak had set up her camp. Just as the tent came into view she ran towards it, unzipped the tent and went inside. I followed her and peeked inside and saw her rummaging through her stuff. She found a small bottle containing some pills, took one out and gulped it down with some bottled juice she had stored. 'So that's why she was hurrying' I thought. We gathered our stuff, folded the tent, put on the same clothes we were wearing when we arrived on day-one, distributed the small amount of luggage among ourselves all without saying a single word and made our way back towards the motel.