Helping Pat Ch. 03 - Mom's Turn

Story Info
Pat's mom convinces his teacher to pass him.
2.9k words
4.12
21.9k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

"Paul, can you believe the grades your son got?"

"Oh he's my son in this scenario?"

"No A's, no B's, a ton of C's, two D's, and an F in calculus."

"Yea I remember calculus being hard when I took it," Paul replied.

"How is he going to get into college with these grades?"

"Cindy," Paul said as he put his arms around her and kissed her shoulder. "He'll get into college, just maybe not his first choice anymore."

Cindy stared at the computer screen before her. "These grades aren't final until next week. His math teacher lives just a couple houses away. Maybe we could go talk to him?"

"I think an F might be good for Pat. It's the kick in the pants he needs so he doesn't slack off next year in college." Paul climbed into bed, but Cindy stayed in the chair staring at the screen.

"If he gets into college," Cindy said softly, but Paul was already fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Pat have you checked your grades recently?" Cindy confronted her son the following morning.

"Um, no, not yet. I think report cards get mailed out next week."

"Well I checked online last night: two D's and an F in calculus. How could this happen?"

"He doesn't teach well mom. He goes over things so fast, and the tests are completely different from the homework."

"It says you got a 59%, you're just 1 percent away from passing. Maybe we can go over his house and talk to him."

"Mom I know what he's going to say, 'you should have studied harder, you should have listened in class and you should have come to me sooner.' He's not going to listen to me at this point."

"Yea why didn't you talk to him sooner?"

"I tried, but he's always too busy because I'm not one of his favorites."

"This is all more reason we should go talk to him. His bias shouldn't determine which college you get into."

"It's not going to work," Pat said as he angrily stormed out of the room.

* * * * * * * * * *

That afternoon Cindy went for a walk. Pat's math teacher's house was just two houses down the road. She stared at it as she walked by. His bushes were wild and unkempt. The base of those bushes had large piles of leaves that he never bothered to clean up in fall. The blinds were drawn closed on all of his windows except one where it looked like the blinds was broken.

She thought about stopping, but she didn't. She looked ahead and picked up the pace once she passed his house. Normally these walks are a peaceful time for her, but today she was just getting more worked up as she mulled over Pat's grade. Soon enough she just couldn't take it any longer and circled back to confront Pat's teacher.

"Hi Mrs. Condor, what I can do I for you?" he asked as he opened his front door.

"Hello Mr. G. I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping to talk to you about Pat's grade."

He sighed. "Shouldn't Pat be here then?"

"Yea that's one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. Can I come in?"

"Sure," Mr. G said as he led her through his house to his breakfast table.

"Pat says you haven't been around for extra help."

Mr. G snorted. "Pat is the one with football practice, not me. I'm there every day after school, often until 5 and he hasn't come in once."

Cindy sighed and looked at her hands. "Look I'm not asking for an A. He's just one percent away from passing. Can't you just bump him up?"

"I grade without looking at the names, I rigorously follow my answer key, and then I put the grade in without any manipulations up or down. It's the only fair way to do it."

"But he's one percent away."

"And there are some students who are two percent away from passing. And there's other that have a B+ and they are one percent away from that A they need for a scholarship. Once I start bumping kids there is no fair way to decide where it stops."

"He needs this to get into college," she pleaded.

"It's a bad grade in one class, and a more challenging class at that. In the grand scheme of things, it's not going to affect him that much. It's one grade out of fifty on his transcript, and the transcript is just one several markers they use to judge him. This isn't going to affect him that much."

"I'm concerned he might be one of those borderline cases and this just pushed him over the edge."

Mr. G sighed. "It's my job to assess how well he learned calculus and as far as I can tell he didn't. How colleges and scholarships use that information isn't up to me, and I'm not going to lie to them to try and influence their decision."

"Maybe there's something you missed while grade. Can we go over it together?"

"Pat should really be here for that. Plus if I'm spending time going over it again, I could find a mistake I made in grading, but that mistake could go either way. Maybe he actually has more points than he deserves and his grade goes down."

"No one cares about a high or low F so that's a risk I'm willing to take."

Mr. G sighed as he got up and walked over to his bag. He thumbed through his papers until he saw Pat's. It was covered in scribbles. He could explain it, but there was a lot to explain. She'd see that he originally scored higher and then it had been lowered. Pat's older sister Cassidy fucked him so that he'd lower Pat's score. Maybe he should just come clean and tell Mrs. Condor that her son hit her daughter, but that was too much of a wild card. There's no way to predict how she'd react and then he'd have to explain why he didn't say something sooner.

"I think I left his paper at school. I can get it later and we can go over it then."

Now Mrs. Condor sighed. "We don't have a lot of time left before report cards go out. Is there any way we can resolve this now?"

"I mean if Pat was here I could ask him some questions and if he could demonstrate knowledge then I would reward that."

Mrs. Condor didn't accept that answer. It went unsaid but neither of them believed Pat would be able to sufficiently answer his questions. "What if there was something I could do?"

"What did you have in mind exactly?" Mr. G asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I don't really need you to demonstrate your math knowledge." In the past he had much more encouraging responses when it was an 18-year-old student asking if there was something she could do for help, but he didn't feel the same overpowering lust for a 40-year-old mother.

Although taking a second look at her now he had to admit that she wasn't bad looking. She was fit. On his runs he'd often see her walking the neighborhood. In fact he'd slow down just a bit as he came up behind her so he could stare at her ass a bit longer. Running is boring and she has a good ass. On those walks she usually wore black yoga pants that showcased her ass; the same that she was wearing now.

Her hair was colored a natural blonde to hide the gray. It was cut short so that it was off her shoulders. She wore a purple long sleeve fleece with a partial zipper that went from her neck to just below her bosom. The fleece snug against her bosom, he judged that she had C-cup breasts like her daughter Cassidy. She had already taken off her black leather gloves while they were discussing Pat's grade at the table. To finish off the outfit she had simple sneakers on her feet.

Cindy loved her husband and didn't want to betray him, but her children came first. If Paul was more helpful then maybe she wouldn't have had to take this route. It did help that Pat's math teacher was handsome. He was 30-years old and fit like Paul used to be. Pat stopped working out a long time ago and she was never able to convince him to join her on her walks. It was a common occurrence for Mr. G to run past her as she was on her walk. He always seemed so strong and fast and in those moments that she'd finish off her walk by fantasizing about touching his firm body.

She unzipped her fleece as she stepped towards her son's teacher. She placed her hand on his chest and drew in close. Her body pressed against his. Her mouth leaned in close so that he felt her warm breath on his skin, but she didn't move that last inch. She held, first looking at his lips and then into his dark brown eyes.

He closed the distance and kissed her passionately. Her hand slid out from between them. Their bodies pressed closed against each other, their hands roamed over each other's back. Then his hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up. He only got it part of the way up because they were reluctant to take a break in kissing to get her shirt off.

Eventually he did get her shirt off. Soon after that she took his shirt off. He took a step back and pulled her with him. And then another. And then he felt the couch on the back of his leg. He sat down and pulled her down with him. Then she pushed his shoulders back so that he was lying down.

She was lying on top of him, still kissing him passionately. Her hands run over his firm chest. His hand grabbed her ass, squeezing hard and pulling her into him. She felt his rock hard cock pressing against her.

She broke the kiss to move her head down. She gave him a kiss on the neck, and then on this left peck, and then closer to his nipple, and then lower to the top of his abs. The next kiss was just above his belly button, and for the final kiss her bottom lip touched the hem of his shorts.

She grabbed the hem of his shorts and lifted herself on her knees. She looked at him and smiled seductively as she slowly lowered his shorts. He exhaled heavily and arched his back to push his hips and dick up closer to her. He closed his eyes and waited for the sensation of her lips on his cock.

At this point in his teaching career Mr. G's cock had been in a fair number of young ladies: hot, young, smooth, and tight. Still, there's something to be said for experience. She knew how to work his cock and she swallowed when he came in her mouth.

She stood up and looked away from him. She cheated, but she didn't have sex with him, so that was something. She just pleasured him to help Pat; it wasn't even about her and Paul.

But then she felt his hands on her ass. He wasn't done with her and she couldn't leave him unsatisfied if he was going to raise Pat's grade. She pushed her hips back, pushing her ass closer to him. He massaged her ass for a few minutes before his hands slide around to her hips. His hands moved up and down her thighs a few time before reaching in towards her inner thighs.

Meanwhile his face leaned in. Her yoga pass clung to her skin and rode up into her ass crack. He placed his nose right in there and shook his head back and forth. She giggled.

She turned around when he pulled his face back. She placed her hands on her hips and seductively swayed them as removed her pants and underwear. He was quick to kick his shorts all the way off as he watched her performance. He laid down naked on the couch and she climbed on top of him. Grabbing his cock once more she guided it into her pussy.

His hands felt her smooth thighs; she must have just shaved that morning. Looking up at her he was impressed that she was able to maintain a flat stomach, but his eyes didn't stay there for long. Her large C-cup breasts were still contained by her purple sports bra. He watched them move up and down with each of her thrusts.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest. He wasn't overly muscular, but he was fit like Paul used to be. She closed her eyes and imagined herself fucking a younger Paul.

He reached up and felt her breasts. He closed his eyes and thought about a few days ago when he fucked her daughter Cassidy. This was his first time he had fucked two people in the same family.

His cock was ready to shoot its load, but he held the boys back until she started to orgasm. Afterwards she collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. She kept her eyes closed, still picturing that she was with Paul, but as hard as she tried there was no fooling herself. This body beneath her didn't feel anything like the Paul she was married to today.

"So is Pat going to pass?" she asked as she sat up.

"Yea he'll pass," he declared. It was a betrayal of Cassidy who fucked him so that Pat would fail, but Cassidy didn't have other avenues to hold him to the deal. Mrs. Condor could go to the principal. She couldn't say he promised her son a passing grade in exchange for sex, but she could ask to review the final and create a long drawn out process. He decided in that moment to give Pat a D- which is lower than the D he actually earned before any of his family knocked on his door with an offer of sex for academic favors.

"One more condition," he added before she stood up. She lifted her eyebrow and waited silently for his request. "Leave your panties here."

She sighed at his request. She didn't particularly want to, but she had to leave him satisfied if he was going to raise Pat's grade. Besides it really wasn't that much of an inconvenience. All she had to do was walk a couple houses back without wearing underwear and then change when Paul wasn't around. She agreed and left his house soon after that.

* * * * * * * * * *

The dinner table was quieter than normal that night. Paul and Pat both knew Cindy was upset over Pat's grades and neither of them wanted to poke the bear. Cindy was quiet and reflective over her recent affair. Her older daughter Cassidy was gone, back at college. Her younger daughter Caitlin was the only one that spoke and she did at great length, oblivious to drama surrounding the rest of the family.

That night Cindy went to bed early. She was asleep before Paul came to bed and he was snoring loudly when she woke up early next morning. She decided to go for a walk to clear her head. It was nice, peaceful that early in the morning, and she was able to put yesterday's events out of her mind.

About halfway through her walk she heard loud footsteps behind her. She feared it was Mr. G, but didn't want to look. Her breathing quickened as the steps drew nearer and louder. Then she felt a sharp pain in her right buttock and jumped in the air as the runner slapped her in the ass.

Mr. G stopped next to her. Out of breath he bent over and placed his hands on his knees. He took long deep breaths and formed a small cloud beneath him in the cold air.

"Mr. G," she said sternly.

"I think you can call me Greg now," he said as he caught his breath.

She looked around to make sure there were no other neighbors about. "That was a one-time thing," she said in a hushed voice.

"Don't worry, I know," he said as he straightened out. "I just couldn't resist. Your ass looks real good. Keep up the hard work." He turned and continued his run before she could say anything else.

She had an extra spring to her step for the remainder of the walk. She felt sexy and confident. When she returned home she went straight to her bed and pulled the covers off of Paul. He groaned in protest, but the protests ended when she lowered his boxers and put his dick in her mouth. She sucked there until he came in her mouth. She swallowed some, but a lot of it drippled out. It had been awhile since her and Paul did anything sexually so there was a lot of cum.

"Wow I could get used to that," Paul said with a smile.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers