Helping Sara Paint

Story Info
All Danny planned on was helping his sister paint.
6.9k words
4.59
397.2k
187
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers

As Danny Keating walked up the driveway to his house one Wednesday afternoon after finishing classes at college he noticed his sister's car in the yard and smiled to himself. He felt his pulse quicken as his thoughts drifted to Sara. He strode quickly to the house and tossed his knapsack on the kitchen table then went into the livingroom where he heard his mother and sister talking.

"Hi, honey. How was school?" his mother asked as she looked up from a brochure on Sara's lap as they sat together on the sofa.

"Ahh... ok, I guess. What are you guys doing?" Danny asked.

"Mom's helping me pick out colors for my apartment." his sister said as she looked up at him, brushing her long brown hair from her face.

Danny smiled as his eyes roamed over his sister. Sara was wearing a simple light blue cotton t-shirt and short floral skirt, and Danny felt his cock begin to harden as he stared at the swell of his sister's breasts beneath her thin t-shirt and her tanned legs.

"Come take a look and tell me what you think." Sara said as she slid closer to her mother to make room for her brother on the couch.

"Mom thinks I should do the livingroom this color," she said pointing to a blue paint chip "but I like the green better. What do you think?"

Danny leaned closer to look at the samples, and felt his sister's thigh pressing against his. It felt warm and firm, and he shifted slightly as he felt his cock getting harder.

"I like the blue." Danny managed to say, despite the distraction of his sister's body against his, as he pointed to the colored square.

"Really -- you don't think it's too dark?" Sara asked as she leaned down to take a closer look.

As Sara leaned down to look at the sample Danny felt her firm round breast pressing against his arm. He felt a rush of excitement pass through him and he inhaled deeply. Sara turned and smiled at him as she continued to press her breast against his arm. Her face was inches away from his and her dark eyes met his and she gave him a warm smile.

"You like it?" she asked in a soft voice.

Danny wasn't sure whether she was referring to the paint color or her breast against him, but he smiled and said "Yes."

"Do you know what you're doing? You've never painted before, Sara. You should get someone to help you. I'm sure Danny wouldn't mind." their mother said.

"I'll be fine, Mom. Besides, I'm sure Danny has better things to do than help his big sister to paint her apartment." Sara said with a laugh.

"No, I wouldn't mind, really!" Danny interjected.

"Are you sure, Danny?" his sister asked as she turned to face him.

"Sure I'm sure. When were you planning on doing it?" he asked.

"I was thinking this weekend. I was going to paint the livingroom on Saturday and the bathroom on Sunday. I already have a color picked out for the bathroom, a light pink." she said.

"I don't have any plans for the weekend. I wouldn't mind helping you." her brother said.

"No plans? Since when does an twenty year-old guy have no plans for the weekend?" she said with a laugh.

Danny chuckled. "Well, nothing too important. Besides, I'd be glad to help. You'd only make a mess of it if you attempted it on your own."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, little brother." she said as she shoved her elbow into his ribs in a playful gesture.

Danny laughed and stared into his sister's dark eyes and watched as her full lips formed into a smile. Sara was just under three years older than he was, and growing up they had always been close. As Danny entered puberty he suddenly saw his sister in a much different light. No longer was she someone to race bikes with or stay up late watching horror movies with -- he also realized that she was a very sexy girl. He began to notice the swell of her full breasts and the curve of her hips beneath her clothes. Danny felt guilty for having lewd thoughts for his sister, but at the same time couldn't help but stare at her at every opportunity he got. Occasionally Sara would catch him staring, but rather than saying anything or scolding him she would simply give him a knowing smile and continue talking like nothing had happened.

"So how about I get the paint and supplies after work and pick you up here Friday night after supper?" Sara asked.

"Sure... that would be fine." Danny said as his mind was drawn back to the present.

"Good. Thanks so much, Danny. I really appreciate it!" Sara said as she stood up and gathered the paint samples and put them in her purse.

Sara smiled at her younger brother and wrapped an arm around his shoulder and gave him a firm hug and a kiss on the cheek. She broke their embrace and ran her eyes over him.

"I think you'd better bring some old clothes this weekend though -- stuff you don't mind getting paint on." she said as she eyed the tight jeans he was wearing.

Sara's eyes were drawn to the bulge in her brother's jeans and she felt her clit begin to throb as she imagined what he might look like naked. She enjoyed teasing him earlier by rubbing her breast against his arm and was looking foreward to two days alone with him so she could tease him even more. Growing up she had always enjoyed teasing him when she caught him peeking down her loose tanktops as she bent over. Hopefully this weekend would be a return to those days when they were younger, and more.

The ringing of the phone interrupted Sara's bawdy thoughts, and her mother excused herself to go answer it. Sara made her way out to the kitchen and Danny followed.

"Thanks again for the help painting." Sara said as she clutched her brother's arm.

"It's no problem. You're welcome." Danny said as he forced his eyes up from his sister's chest to her face.

"Sorry about that. It was someone from the church group wanting me to help at a bake sale this weekend." their mother said as she entered the kitchen a short time later.

Sara let go of her brother's arm and picked up her purse from the table and slung it over her shoulder. She gave her mother a quick kiss on the cheek and said she should be getting back to her place to make supper.

For the next two days Danny's mind was filled with thoughts of his sexy sister, and what it would be like spending the weekend alone with her. He could hardly wait for Friday night to arrive. Finally the day came and shortly after supper Sara showed up to take him to her apartment. Danny quickly grabbed his knapsack which he'd packed with clothes and other things he'd need for the next two days and followed his sister out to her car.

Sara was wearing a knee-length skirt and a loose fitting tank top. As Danny watched his sister walk he guessed that she wasn't wearing a bra. He stared as her full breasts swayed and jiggled beneath her top. He followed her out to her car and stood behind her as she moved cans of paint and rollers onto the back seat. As Sara bent over he could see the backs of her firm tanned thighs and the curve of her ass beneath her skirt. Sara turned back to her brother and gave a laugh.

"Quit staring at my ass and hand me those cans of paint, will ya." she said.

Feeling guilty and embarrassed Danny reached for the paint and began handing it to his sister as she placed the cans in the back of the car. Once the front seat was clear Danny sat down and Sara got in and they left their mother's driveway. The siblings sat in silence as Sara drove to her apartment. Danny was too worried that his sister was mad at him after she'd caught him staring at her to say anything. Once they arrived at her place he jumped out and gathered up the cans of paint and followed her inside. They deposited the supplies in the livingroom and Sara went into the kitchen and poured two sodas and handed one to him. It was only then that he dared try to explain himself.

"I wasn't staring at you... back there at mom's..." he began "I was standing there waiting for you to clear off the front seat, and..."

His sister's laughter interrupted him and she placed her glass on the counter and held his arm and smiled.

"Do you really think I'm pissed-off about that?" she said.

"You sure sounded it back there." he said.

Sara placed her hands on her brother's waist and smiled at him. Danny moved so his back was pressed against the counter and he stared at her face. He felt her thigh pressing into his crotch and he was afraid she'd feel his growing erection.

"Just chill-out, Danny." she said as she pressed herself against him "I don't care if you look. There's nothing wrong with it."

"But... you're my sister. I shouldn't." he stammered.

"Ya, and you're my brother, so I shouldn't look either -- but I do." she said with a smile.

"You do?" he said with surprise in his voice.

"Of course. You looked good in those jeans this afternoon and I sure noticed." his sister said giggling.

Danny blushed and avoided her eyes.

Sara placed her hand under her brother's chin and raised his eyes back up.

"I saw you staring at my tits too when we were walking out to the car." she said in almost a whisper.

She watched as her brother's face flushed and he forced his head back down to stare at the floor.

"Danny... look at me, please. You were staring at them, weren't you?" she said as she moved his head back up and smiled.

"Ya... I was." he said in a quiet voice, waiting for her reaction.

Much to his surprise his sister smiled and softly kissed his cheek. Danny felt her breasts pressing into his chest. Her thigh was still against his crotch and he knew there was no way she couldn't tell that he was hard.

"Thanks. You make me feel so good, Danny." she breathed into his ear as she gave him a hug.

"What?" he said, confused.

"Ever since Richard dumped me I've felt ugly." she said as she held her brother tighter "Knowing you look at me, you know... that way... makes me feel sexy. Thank-you, Danny."

"But I shouldn't look at you like that." he said as he involuntarily ran a hand up his sister's back "You're my sister."

"Your cock doesn't seem to know that." she said with a laugh as she pressed her thigh against him harder.

Danny abruptly broke their embrace and moved away from his sister, but she pulled him back.

"Danny, it's okay." she said as she stroked his arm and smiled "I take it as a compliment, really."

"I shouldn't feel like that about you though." he murmured.

"Look... this weekend there's only you and me here. This is just between you and me, okay." she said, trying to reassure him.

Danny looked up and gave her a faint smile.

"I'll make a deal with you..." she said.

"What?" her brother asked.

"For the next two days you're allowed to look all you want, as long as I can do the same." she said.

"Really?" her brother said in surprise.

"Really." she said "You're pretty sexy ya know."

Danny laughed as his sister tugged at his hand and brought him into the livingroom and sat down on the couch.

"How about we watch some tv?" she said as she pointed the remote at the television.

Danny settled back on the couch and felt somewhat more relaxed due to his sister's reassurance and cheerful tone. His attention soon was diverted to a game show on television and he began to forget about the conversation he'd had with Sara earlier. A short time later his sister leaned against him so her head was resting on his shoulder. She smiled up at him and drew his arm around her tightly.

"Mmmm... this feels nice." Sara said a few minutes later as she held her brother's arm around her waist.

"Yes, it does." Danny said and leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

"Tell me something." Sara said as she looked up at him.

"What?" Danny asked.

"Were you really staring at my ass while I moved the paint in the car back at mom's?" she said.

Danny blushed and nodded.

Sara grinned and slowly moved her brother's hand so it was resting on the curve of her right buttock as she rested against him.

"Well, go on then... have a good feel of it." she said.

"Sara...!" Danny said as his hand moved over his sister's ass like it had a mind of it's own.

"What?" she said with a giggle "You know as well as I do that you want to feel it."

Danny never responded as he continued to let his hand roam over his sister's hip and firm ass. Sara turned towards her brother as she felt his hand slide down her hip and over her bare thigh and she smiled up at him.

"Do you like my legs too?" she asked as she looked up at him.

Her brother never answered, but slowly ran his hand down towards her knee. Sara smiled and sat up so her back was against the couch. She drew her knees up so her feet were flat on the cushions and placed Danny's hand on the inside of her left knee and drew up upwards. Danny looked down at his sister's legs as he slowly ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Her skirt had fallen towards her hips and he could see her panties. Sara glanced down and smiled.

"I guess it's a good thing I wore panties tonight." she said, her voice sounding slightly deeper than before.

"We better stop." her brother said as he slowly withdrew his hand.

"Awww..." Sara said as she pouted and rested her head on his shoulder and hugged her brother.

Danny felt his sister's breasts pressing into him once again, then he looked down and discovered that her skirt was still up around her thighs so he could see part of her light blue panties. He slid his hand down over her hip and caressed her exposed right thigh. Sara parted her legs slightly and let out a soft moan.

The siblings remained like that for close to an hour. Danny held his sister and gently stroked her back, occasionally letting his hand roam back down to her thigh to feel her soft warm skin. Eventually Sara fell asleep as Danny held her, breathing deep to take in the smell of her shampoo, as well as the faint odor of sex from her parted legs. Some time later she awoke and stretched slightly and looked up at her brother.

"I fell asleep. Sorry. I should be getting to bed I suppose." she said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ya, it's getting late, and we've got a lot of work to do tomorrow." he said as he let go of his sister and sat upright "Do you have a blanket for me?'

"Blanket... what for?" Sara asked as she slowly got up from the couch.

"I figured I'd crash here." Danny said as he watched his sister stand up and look at him.

"Don't be silly, Danny." she said as she reached out and tugged at his hand "You can sleep in my room. It's no big deal."

Danny followed his sister into her bedroom, then realized that her single bed was rather small for the both of them, and suddenly felt uncomfortable at the prospect of sleeping with her in it.

"Are you sure this is ok, Sara... I mean, me sleeping here...?" he asked.

"Of course. You've been sleeping with me out on the couch. What difference does it make if it's a bed?" she said.

Danny watched as his sister went to her dresser and took out a large white tanktop that she regularly slept in, then sat down on the other side of the bed.

"Ummmm... could you turn the light out while I get changed." she said.

Danny turned and flicked the switch behind him, plunging the room into semi darkness, then sat on the edge of the bed and began undressing too -- careful not to turn around and see his sister. He felt the mattress move as Sara got undressed then crawled under the sheet.

"It's ok. You can turn around now." she said a short time later as she watched her brother slowly get into bed next to her.

Danny slid into bed next to his sister wearing only his boxers and quickly covered himself with the sheet. As his eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room he could see more due to the light from the streetlights shining through the window. Sara was sitting up in bed next to him wearing the tanktop that was several sizes too large for her. Danny's eyes roamed down past her shoulders into the plunging neckline. He could clearly see the curves of the tops of her breasts, as well as a good amount of cleavage. He felt his cock harden immediately and he was glad that he was covered by a sheet.

"Enjoying the view?" she said and winked at him.

Danny felt his face flush and he layed down beside her and pulled the sheet up. "We should be getting some sleep." he said.

Sara slid closer to her brother and rested her head on his shoulder. Danny wrapped his arms around his sister's waist, then noticed that the right strap of her top had fallen down her arm, causing most of her breast to become uncovered. He stared for a few moments at it then reached down and slid the strap back up to her shoulder.

"You're such a gentleman." she said with a laugh.

"Well, your top had fallen down and... uhhh..." Danny's voice trailed off.

"And you could see my boob..." Sara said as she turned to smile up at him.

Danny blushed and nodded.

"So... what did you think? Did it look nice?" she asked.

"Sara, we shouldn't be talking like this." he said.

Sara rolled over so she was laying on her brother's chest facing him. She ran her hand over his muscled torso and he felt his pulse quicken at her touch. Sara brushed a finger over his nipple and smiled at him. Danny's eyes moved down into her cleavage as she leaned over him. He stared at her swaying breasts as she traced her fingers over his bare chest. Sara watched her brother's eyes and could feel herself getting wet knowing he was so obviously staring at her breasts. She shifted and swung a leg between his so her pussy was pressing against his thigh. Besides the tanktop she was only wearing panties, and Danny's hairy muscular leg against her bare thigh excited her even more. She moaned softly and began rubbing against it.

"Haven't you ever thought about us... you know... messing around?" she asked as she looked into her brother's blue eyes.

"Ahh, I guess... a few times maybe... but, you're my sister."

"Of course I'm your sister, but I've been noticing how you've been staring at my boobs too. I can feel your hard-on against my leg, Danny." she said and smiled.

Danny blushed and turned his head.

"It's okay, Danny." she said in a sofy voice as she turned her brother's head back to face her "I don't mind you looking. Actually, I like it."

"Really?" he said, looking up at her face.

"Really." she said smiling at him "It makes me feel sexy, and it's... ahhh... really naughty knowing my brother is getting turned-on staring at my tits."

Danny laughed.

"I was sure you'd be pissed-off if you caught me." he said, feeling more comfortable.

"No, not at all." she said smiling as she shook her head "I've caught you looking plenty of times over the years but never said anything."

Danny smiled and felt his face flush.

"Will you make a deal with me?" his sister asked.

"What's that?"

"For the rest of the time you're here you can look all you want, and I can do the same,okay?" she said.

"Are you sure, Sara." he asked, not quite believing what he'd just heard.

"Of course. There's just you and me here, so it'll be our secret. Plus it'll be fun, don't you think?" she said.

"Ya." her brother said, grinning.

Sara slid off of her brother and lay beside him with her arm draped over his chest. She pressed herself against him and gave his cheek a kiss.

"I suppose we should be getting to sleep. There's a lot of work to get done tomorrow. Sweet dreams, little brother." she said then closed her eyes as she cuddled up next to him.


Danny awoke the next morning to his sister leaning over him and shaking him gently.

"Get up, lazybones. There's painting to be done." she said as she smiled at him.

Danny rubbed his eyes and as they focused he saw Sara leaning over him, which gave him yet another good look down the front of her tanktop. He felt his cock jump to life as he stared at her swaying breasts and smiled at her.

"Take a good look -- maybe that will wake you up." his sister said laughing.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,779 Followers
12