Helping Sela Has Surprise Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That visual made Alana's nipples ache so much it felt like pincers on them, pulsing with her heartbeats.

"So they managed the few steps to the carpet in front of the fireplace, and Roger put his shoulders to the floor and his ass up, spreading his knees apart in the process. Sela said the shaft of the dildo popped out while they were doing this, but that it was perfect that it happened, because it gave her a chance to see him opened up for her again, but this time there was more of an opening from the screwing she'd been giving him. 'You can't imagine how hot it was to see him in that position, so crazy with lust for me to continue his ass fucking that he was jacking his cock. God, it was such an incredible turn-on seeing him opened up for me, hot for me to fuck him, and so desperate for all of it that his fist was pumping up and down his hard cock as his balls jiggled in their sac with the motion.'"

"Oh, shit, Tammy, this is just so unbelievable. And it's so hot, too. I'm glad it was you and not me that heard this from Sela. I don't know what I would have done!"

"It was just about impossible to keep from running out of the room so Sela wouldn't realize the effect her story was having on me, Alana," Tammy said. "But thank god they were fast approaching the point in the story when things couldn't go any further without their orgasms, and I was praying that Sela would stop with her tale at that point, and I could excuse myself to go to the bathroom or something in order to calm down."

"So she did finish the story?"

"She said that seeing Roger stroking his cock like that and asking her to finish his fucking meant that both of them were going to have explosive climaxes, so she crouched down behind him, lined up the end of the dildo onto the center of the opening he was presenting her, and she said she buried it to the hilt in one thrust and instantly began pumping in and out, pulling the thing almost all the way out but then slamming it back in deep, fucking him so good that she knew he was going to be sore for a week. She said that when his orgasm hit and he stiff-armed the rug and lifted his head to make this deep man-moan that was the sexiest thing she'd ever heard, her orgasm hit her like a freight train, so intense she said she saw stars."

"Damn!" Alana was tugging insistently on one nipple. She knew the coverlet beneath her had soaked up a wet spot where she was sitting.

"Then she looked at me and said, 'How could a man who'd do that for me run off and sleep with some other woman?' And she burst into tears, leaning forward and rocking and sobbing in these big, wracking gasps. Alana, it was just awful. I put my arm around her, and we rocked together for a minute before she recovered enough to sit up, wipe her tears away, and I knew she was back in the moment."

"Poor Sela," Alana said sadly. "No wonder she's having such a hard time adjusting."

"Yeah, I know."

There was silence as the two of them thought about Sela's struggles.

"So, what she said in the bar tonight," Alana said, breaking the silence. "It sounds like she's not going to risk making an emotional connection with another man unless she knows ahead of time that he's going to be open to-"

"'Open' is right," Tammy broke in.

The comment broke through the relative somber tone their phone conversation had taken, and Alana and Tammy both felt the relief, laughing at the implication.

"Finding all that good stuff with a guy — you know, a man who will allow himself to be that vulnerable in order to give his partner pleasure — that's not something any woman should give up on looking for, but I don't know about Sela's approach, do you?" Alana asked. "I mean, starting out first only with fuckbuddies in order to find a guy who'll do those things and THEN figuring out if he's long-term material. Seems to me that it would be almost impossible to do it that way."

Tammy agreed. "I have to believe that you find a guy in the usual way, eventually go to bed with him — in the usual way — and at that point, if the relationship is going well you can somehow find out if he'd, um-"

"Get naked and bend over for you?" Alana giggled. They both laughed.

"You don't think there's anything about guys liking this meaning they're more likely to be jerks like Roger, do you?" Tammy asked.

Alana considered the question, a brief flash of disappointment quickly evaporating under only minimal scrutiny. "No. If anything, selfish jerks would probably be LESS likely to open up and be vulnerable. Who knows? Maybe the good stuff about Roger, including this kind of sexplay with Sela, is a part of his nature, and he just went crazy or something to do what he did that caused their divorce."

"I hope," Tammy said. "I mean, wanting to have this kind of intimacy with a woman and being a good guy aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, right?"

"Gotta be the case," Alana replied. "There must be nice guys around with the guts to try things in bed just because they know their women might like them. Then, based on what you're telling me Sela said about Roger, guys who DO bend over the first time for their incredibly aroused girlfriends and wives must find out they like it. I mean . . . Roger, the scene in the video Roger and Sela watched, the scene in the video YOU have . . . seems that women strapping on a dildo and giving their guys a ride that's mind-blowing for both the woman and the man must mean that guys can come to enjoy taking a strapon dildo up their butts for the women they love."

Tammy sighed. "But how would you bring something like that up?" she asked. "If the idea is something the guy has never thought of, how could you convince him to let you lead him up to the point where he was ready for it?"

"Good point. It sounded like it wasn't a problem Sela had to worry about, though. It was Roger who brought home that video and was obviously turned on by that scene."

"Lucky her, at least in that regard," Tammy said. "For instance, you remember Tom? We dated for about nine months a couple of years ago. He was a good lover, we enjoyed each other's company, had a lot of fun, even though we knew there was no long-term potential. By six months into the relationship we'd done all kinds of sexual stuff, some of it pretty adventurous, but I can't dream of how I would have brought up-"

"Adventurous?" Alana interrupted.

"I knew you were gonna to ask that," Tammy laughed. "Though it's not the point of this conversation, let's just say we liked to role play occasionally."

"Schoolgirl and principal? Doctor and patient? Cheerleader and football player?"

"Try 'prisoner and prison guard.'"

"Ooooh, sounds deliciously naughty, Tammy. I would never have guessed!"

"Like I said," Tammy continued, "it isn't the point of this conversation. What I'm getting at is that even with Tom, even after we'd done some relatively kinky things in our sexplay, I can't imagine asking him to let me fuck him in the asshole with a strapon dildo."

"I can't imagine you asking that, either," laughed Alana. "Or me asking that of a guy, even after a year into a relationship. But Sela's story was so-o-o-o-o hot. It's got me all worked up, and I just have to try it with a guy at least once."

"Me too," said Tammy. "Do you think we'll ever get the chance?"

"Well, we could kind of reverse engineer what happened to Sela, I guess," Alana said, gathering enthusiasm for the idea as soon as it came out of her mouth. "Did you and Tom, or you and any guy for that matter, ever watch pornos together? I'll make it easy to answer that, Tammy, by going first. I've done it several times with a couple of guys."

"I see where you're going with this," Tammy said, eagerness creeping into her own voice. "What if we slip in a video with a strapon scene, just to test the waters with the guys in our future? Maybe it becomes really simple after all: Show them a guy taking it up the ass from a girl in a strapon, and see if they get hard-ons."

"Could work," Alana mused. "It would have to be the right video, though."

"I know of one — the one I went to the sex shop and bought after Sela told me what she did."

"Perfect! Was it good?"

"I gotta tell you, Alana, you really have to look. I must have been in that store for 30 minutes reading the storyline descriptions and looking at the pictures on the DVD covers. There are lots of videos showing guys getting fucked by women in strapons, but you have to look really hard to find one that isn't just that — 'getting fucked' — which, I'm sad to say, means these dungeon scenarios and mean-looking women strapped into these huge dildos. The descriptions on those videos make it clear there's nothing really sexy going on, just domination and humiliation."

"Eeeeww," said Alana, her revulsion clearly evident.

"But I did find one, finally, that looked promising. Wouldn't you know, it was done by a female-owned production company. It's got steamy sex in it, good-looking actors, and if you can believe this, an actual plot. But, Alana, when it comes to the strapon scene, it was even hotter than what Sela related to me. I guess seeing it made a difference, but watching that guy on all fours, the way he arches his butt up because he's so hot for the woman to fuck him, seeing his cock hard and pulsing as it bounces underneath his abdomen . . .."

Alana's breath caught in her throat. Tammy's description was over-the-top arousing.

"And, damn, watching the woman slide her dildo into his ass and then begin screwing him. God! That is sexy. Her breasts jiggle with the motion, and she's grabbing onto his hips to be able to stroke him deep and then pull back out while he squirms in her grasp, moaning about how good it feels."

"Shit! I have got to get that video!"

"Yes, you do."

"Do they both come in that scene?"

"Well, you never know about the woman's orgasm in pornos, but if she didn't, she should win the Oscar, the Emmy, and the Congressional Medal of Honor in my opinion. And it was obvious about his orgasm — there was a huge puddle of cum underneath him when the scene ended, and the camera angle caught a couple of those spurts, so nothing was faked."

A light sheen of perspiration had worked up on Alana's breasts, and she knew that this phone conversation with Tammy was going to have to come to an end quickly.

"The title, Tammy! Tell me the title!"

"Pam's Addiction is the title."

"And the shop has more copies?"

"I don't know. There was only one when I was there, but I went to the production company's web site and found they have several videos which have scenes like that. My next order should arrive in a couple of days."

"Tammy, you haven't found a guy yet and done this, have you?"

"Are you thinking of Brett?"

"You guys have been going out for — what? — three months?"

"We're not at this point yet, Alana."

"But?"

"What are you asking?"

"You know — when you do get there, it sounds like you already have everything you need to find out if Brett might be the first guy you get to screw in the ass."

Tammy didn't respond to Alana's suggestion.

Silence.

"You're thinking of it right now, aren't you!?" Alana asked, a mixture of "gotcha!" and "you lucky lady!" infused into her question.

"We haven't watched a porn video together yet," Tammy began slowly, "but, yeah, this approach might work. Probably the first time we watch a porno, I should let him pick the title. The second time, I'm going to pop Pam's Addiction into the DVR."

"How long, Tammy? How long before you think you guys will be at the watching-a-porno-together stage?"

"Who knows? A week? A month? Maybe we'll never get there."

"Three months, Tammy. You guys have been dating for three months, so you've already gone down on him, haven't you?"

"A lady never tells," Tammy answered, feigning a southern accent dripping with mint julep imagery.

"That means, 'yes,' I know it!" laughed Alana.

They both started laughing, the shared intimacies of girl talk on a lighter note a welcome change after considering their friend's troubles.

"So tell me," Alana asked, "the guy in Pam's Addiction — is he cute?" "Drop dead gorgeous. Beautiful brown eyes; strong, sexy shoulders; this fantastic, round, firm butt that just screams to be grabbed and squeezed. He's the whole package all right, all the way down to his gorgeous cock."

"Okay, Tammy. That's it. I need to go to bed now, so I'm gonna click off."

"You do have an extra set of batteries, right?" teased Tammy.

"Good-bye, Tammy."

"Too bad for you, Alana. I'm going into the den and turn on the DVR right now."

"Good-BYE, Tammy!"

Alana thumbed off her phone, grinning at Tammy's parting comment.

Tomorrow she'd google "Pam's Addiction female erotica" to find the production company which seemed to value a sexy, arousing, erotic and sensual strapon man-fucking scene and order whatever looked promising, including Pam's Addiction since Tammy's description of the guy who was naked and on all fours opening himself up to the heroine's thrusts pushed all of Alana's buttons.

Meantime, she had a threesome fantasy date at this very moment: Trent from The Tuxedo, herself, and her vibrator.